Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People (4683 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man.

When Goodluck was in power, you all said it was the South south time for them to enjoy, now that it is the yoruba time to enjoy a big federal position, some sect of people are all hating on Tinubu.

The truth is that if you hate Tinubu, you hate the yoruba people because you want your own tribe man to be in power.

A hate for tinubu is a hate for yoruba people, now is there time, stop hating on them and their candidate.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Totilopussylick(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu controversies has tarnished the image of Yoruba people grin.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Tochi3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na wa o

So one's decision not to support Tinubu equates to hating and not liking Yorubas as a whole, ?

With thesame analogy, it is absolutely right to say the Yorubas hated the South South in 2015 cos they hated and never supported Jonathan.

Most of you Tinubu urchins are too tribalistic.

You all gat no Love for nainja at all at all

Tufiakwa

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by PoliteActivist: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
How about so many Yorubas who are also reasonable (no reasonable person would know the truth and still support Tinubu. Only in Nigeria would a known drug baron who has also been stealing Lagos tax money be running for president!!!)

Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/L0GWdEQ_-mI?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversies is enough to make other regions hate the Yoruba people

That means i am correct.

You hate Tinubu because you hate yoruba people

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bastardlyrich: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Too much hate against the Southern political God father living in Lagos, you all know the man.

When Goodluck was in power, you all said it was the South south time for them to enjoy, now that it is the yoruba time to enjoy a big federal position, some sect of people are all hating on Tinubu.

The truth is that if you hate Tinubu, you hate the yoruba people because you want your own tribe man to be in power.

A hate for tinubu is a hate for yoruba people, now is there time, stop hating on them and their candidate.

You no get talk for mouth.
Theivenubu is a wanted drug dealer,forge certificate and is the most corruptt politician on Earth.
You support a theieff because he is from your tribe.
God bless all Yoruba Christian supporting the best on merit.
grin cheesy angry grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Massiveglory: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
We don't hate tinubu . His aspiration to be president is a slap on the sanity, integrity and goodwill of our nation.
We cannot have someone of so much questionable character as a president.
It's like having the likes of Pablo Escobar as president of a nation.

33 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Vulturereloaded: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nobody hates Tinubu. Just his greed and selfishness. Someone who went to bring a failure to ruin the lives of millions of Nigerians for 8 years, so that he can be president.

Such a selfish person must be resisted. He will feel what Nigerians felt in 8 years at the polls.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by derecho(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm glad this is a sentiment shared ONLY by Tinubu's slaves.

Tinubu is on his own. He never supported Afenifere or Oodua agitation.
He was quiet when the marauding herdsmen ran amok in the SW.
So, you think Yorubas are stupid abi?
Kwantinu

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You no get talk for mouth.
Theivenubu is a wanted drug dealer,forge certificate and is the most corruptt politician on Earth.
You support a theieff because he is from your tribe.
God bless all Yoruba Christian supporting the best on merit.
grin cheesy angry grin cheesy

Tinubu is not from my tribe.

Some section of the country, hate him because they hate yoruba people.

They won't tell you.

Why is it that during the endsar protest, this same man was the main target of the evils of the endsar protesters.

Now that he is contesting, he is also the victim of hate from another section of the country because they have their own candidate

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Massiveglory:
We don't hate tinubu . His aspiration to be president is a slap on the sanity, integrity and goodwill of our nation.
We cannot have someone of so much questionable character as a president.
It's like having the likes of Pablo Escobar as president of a nation.

Let me be blunt.

You hate tinubu because he is a threat to obi, the igbo contestant.

This man has never done anything wrong to you or never even attain any political post other than being a lagos state governor.

He didn't steal your state money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Omoslim26: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
I totally disagree.
There are a huge bunch of people from SW who have publicly rejected Tinubu's presidency,so do they hate Yoruba too?
Anyone who doesn't hate anything connected to apc with how much suffering they have inflicted on this country,hates Nigeria �
One of my major customer wey be se dey always buy market down,pay upfront sef,don start to dey buy credit undecided
Na watin tinubu, buhari and him evil apc cause be that angry

30 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
I'm glad this is a sentiment shared ONLY by Tinubu's slaves.

Tinubu is on his own. He never supported Afenifere or Oodua agitation.
He was quiet when the marauding herdsmen ran amok in the SW.
So, you think Yorubas are stupid abi?
Kwantinu

It is not his job to support afenifere or odua nation.

Afenifere never supported obasanjo.

Odua agitations is treason

Why should a public figure support a crime.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by VoteObi2023: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Does it mean Bode George, Fayose, Seyi Makinde, Okupe, JKK, OBJ and Gbadamosi hate Yorubas?

These Tinubu supporters are not wise.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:
I totally disagree.
There are a huge bunch of people from SW who have publicly rejected Tinubu's presidency,so do they hate Yoruba too?
Anyone who doesn't hate anything connected to apc with how much suffering they have inflicted on this country,hates Nigeria �
One of my major customer wey be se dey always buy market down,pay upfront sef,don start to dey buy credit undecided
Na watin tinubu, buhari and him evil apc cause be that angry

One thing i know about the south west is this.

Publicly they are political correct but during the election, they will vote for their interest( a yoruba candidate)

I know them for this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by an0daGuy: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
They have nothing to use and campaign for their tilumbu again it’s now to pander to emotional blackmail saying whoever doesn’t like him hates his lineage lol all these APC bmc’s ehn, una nor go die well I swear

grin It’s a lie. We all love our yoruba people and their families. We adore their cute cone heads kiss

But you see that tilumbu’s own head ehn

The cone shape is too sharp and pointy for my liking angry

19 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by derecho(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ooooh, so self-determination is treason?
So you expect Yorubas to support his selfish ambition?
By the way, I thought he never believed in One Nigeria?
thebosstrevor1:

It is not his job to support afenifere or odua nation.

Afenifere never supported obasanjo.

Odua agitations is treason

Why should a public figure support a crime.

13 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Massiveglory: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Let me be blunt.
He didn't steal your state money.

Let me be blunt.
It's not your state he wants to govern. It's my Country. Stop being foolish. You are not more lagosian than I. I am a lagosian.
Don't be myopic. You cannot love Nigeria and push for a tinubu presidency. Only a selfish, greedy person blinded by tribalism will do such.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by blue01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Oga I hate that diaper wearing, power hungry drug pusher....infact he disgusts me, no apologies though but if you like see it as a hate against the yoruba nation that is your plate of amala and ewedu.

13 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by tommy589(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tochi3:
Na wa o

So one's decision not to support Tinubu equates to hating and not liking Yorubas as a whole, ?

With thesame analogy, it is absolutely right to say the Yorubas hated the South South in 2015 cos they hated and never supported Jonathan.

Most of you Tinubu supporters are too tribalistic.

You all gat no Love for nainja at all at all

Tufiakwa

But they voted Jonathan overwhelmingly in 2011 except in Osun State

1999 constitution is one big sham. Except Obasanjo that is nationalism is not in doubt, the rest don't measure up
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
I am also Yoruba and nobody hates Tinubu or anything like that. The truth needs to be told bro. There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Does it mean Bode George, Fayose, Seyi Makinde, Okupe, JKK, OBJ and Gbadamosi hate Yorubas?

These Tinubu supporters are not wise.

Theu are going to support yoruba interest
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Kagd10: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Subsea:
I am also Yoruba and nobody hates Tinubu or anything like that. The truth needs to be told bro. There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

Yoruba Indeed. Will you keep quiet?

What has has your looting Peter Obi achieved? He hasn't even achieved 1/5 of Tinubu's achievement. Go drink the alcohol your Peter Obi invested in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by kayusely70(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

They're free to express their feelings but it must be devoid of insults and lies!
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Tochi3(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
tommy589:

But they voted Jonathan overwhelmingly in 2011 except in Osun State
If we are to go by the OP's analogy and not yours, does it mean the Yorubas hated the South South in 2015 ?

Your mention of 2011 can also be equated as voting Obasanjo a yoruba man overwhelmingly in 1999.

So where is the hate for the Yorubas cos of not supporting Tinubu ?

All I see is tribalism and that is very dangerous.

You get the drift?

8 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by kayusely70(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

They won't tell you.

Why is it that during the endsar protest, this same man was the main target of the evils of the endsar protesters.

Now that he is contesting, he is also the victim of hate from another section of the country because they have their own candidate
That's their stock in trade!
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bomboiy: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
I run an online campaign platform for Peter Obi and I can tell you that I know numerous Yorubas that don't support Tinubu, infact they hate him more than people from other regions,most of them are even Lagosians,you can even go to Twitter and Facebook to confirm. Osinbajo would have been the best Yoruba candidate.

People don't hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba,they hate him because there is nothing to like about him,his campaign supporters are trying to make it look like it is a hate on Yorubas,that is a lie,it is DOA.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by limeta(f): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
If thats how you want to see it oh well good enough
Who cares.

8 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by limeta(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

They won't tell you.

Go and sleep nothing you can do about it
The hate is real

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Ezeofabk: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
We don’t love you dirty people before
Of una be agbero and your women too like rubbish. Wetin Yoruba accomplish as a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Patriottt: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oga.. nobody hates Yoruba people.. forget all this Nairaland online drama and hate.. in reality it's all love

7 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by blue01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
limeta:
If thats how you want to see it oh well good enough
Who cares.

Yeah....who even care?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi / “Tinubu’s Nomination Is Invalid.” APM Tells Tribunal As It Closes Its Case. / Commercial Oil Discovery In Lagos: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.