Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom (41911 Views)

Breaking!!! Methodist Prelate Samuel Kanu Uche Abductors Arrested / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Whothecapfits: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Under Buhari
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by realstars: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2022
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ayoncox: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
We told them ,we shouted it here but they just wanted to blame IPOB
I had a strange dream few years ago I saw that the fulani (bandits or whatsoever) are behind the problems in the north even in the East and I saw a military structure privy to it.
I also saw that witchcraft is in use.
I saw that after the Eastern states their next call is Cross River and neighborhood.
These guys are the problem of almost every country in the subsaharan Africa

12 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2022
So UGM Ndi Igbo were hailing in markets are Fulani herders?

PDJT:

-Go and watch his presser on YouTube, if you can't read basic English.

-UGM = Fulani murderers.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Advocate500: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Same troubled SE with UGM everywhere.

Okay we have read
even after watching the account of a victim you still have this nonsense to type? You are surprised the story turned out this way?

let me humble you a little, you see , that area in question have been occupied by fulanis for more than a decade, that happens to be my local government, you won't see the presence of ESN or ipob ever since the struggle started.

Wether you believe or not, just know this that the Nigerian military is aiding and abetting crimes in Nigeria.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by compton11(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
At least to speed up the ransom payment.

Bible said call me in the days of trouble, Pastor why were calling the church members instead calling on God
they don't have faith like mustard seed na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ProfAmaben(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Okay we have read

Your family and generations would continue to be troubled till eternity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by DKM123: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Useless country with useless leaders.

Instead of ESN to pursue this Fulani devils, they will instead be removing the heads of thier fellow Igbos brothers. Smh..
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by unclejb2(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Meanwhile, the military, DSS and police are only after ESN who are in the bush battling these Fulani terrorists.

We shall prevail. Biafra is a must.

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by mrvitalis(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
ayoncox:

I had a strange dream few years ago I saw that the fulani (bandits or whatsoever) are behind the problems in the north even in the East and I saw a military structure privy to it.
I also saw that witchcraft is in use.
I saw that after the Eastern states their next call is Cross River and neighborhood.
These guys are the problem of almost every country in the subsaharan Africa
Maybe when they get to cross River it would be obvious it's not IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by redcliff: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
inoki247:
Which Faction of Fulani be this the DSS Faction cos ESN don clear d bush from Herdsmen already shocked shocked shocked

The ESN that the Nigerian authorities are fighting tooth and nail to exterminate? you for let them do their work na Aboki.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
compton11:
they don't have faith like mustard seed na grin grin

grin grin grin grin

So the pastor’s faith is not up the mustard seed..? You were the one that said it
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by platinum131(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Okay we have read

Try to read to understand...on his way to the airport. This is an eye witness account...believe it or not.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ihatebuhari(f): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Fulani kidnappers? grin

Lies!

Prelate as descended to telling lies!
don't worry before the end of this year you Will be heard also by the funalis herdsmen and you won't come out

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by motionarena: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol
So if you are kidnapped in this country you are on your own
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by MrHighSea: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2022
And everybody can be kidnapped and re-kidnapped.

Once a great country.

It'll take a very long time for Nigeria to regain her glory.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by sonature1: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

Igbos are on the verge of extinction. These are the people we sent and Funded ESN to fight against but unfortunately, they left the duty, colluded with the enermy to oppress Igbos further.

It's quite unfortunate that Bandits has invaded Igbo land while we are still sitting at home waiting for Biafra according to Ekpa.

Some of you Igbos need to have your brains reformatted. Tell me one tribe that Fulani herdsmen haven't attacked in Nigeria. Every day, you keep wailing and disturbing everyone. This is sickening. You lots are terribly sick and need help!
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by blowjohn(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
There's a war going on outside no man's safe from....

Mobb deep
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by favour32(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Ignore this.
Not actually rule 2.
Start the initial conversation.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Fulani kidnappers? grin

Lies!

Prelate as descended to telling lies!

How did you know what he stated are lies?

Were you part of the team that kidnapped him?

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Belial06: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2022
favour32:

Ignore this.
Not actually rule 2.
Start the initial conversation.
Hahahaha.

Listen member , don't quote me again, go on and be a good ordinary member .

Obey the forum rules and you won't have to worry about me reporting you.

Be guided grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Invest4growth: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2022
We thank God for the safe return of His Eminence and his Team. My personal opinion is as it is now churches and their clerics are now going to be targets by these kidnappers since they know money can easily come out. It is indeed a dangerous development ln the next few days, I am trusting God to deliver some if not all the bad boys that kidnapped His Eminence. Mark my word on that. I think now is the time to soft pedal on the ransom issue so we do further damage an already catastrophic situation we find ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by DLSReigns: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Unfortunately governance is distracted.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Snowx: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Fulanis are our problem in this country...
Wije wldnt have been being a better president but he wld have deal with these fulanis..I know he's radical..

But Atiku being a president the maiming will continue unless God says otherwise.

Fulanis Jihadists are the real devil in Nigeria �

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by jojothaiv(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2022
The information is an Intel but guess what, nothing will be done about it.
As for those who are in Lagos, get prepared.

Come to faraway southern part of Kebbi, Unashi precisely in Zuru, the exact scenario is what has been playing out that the locals have now decided to call a truce with those dare devils since the security is compromised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Sultty(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari and his boys are just turning this country to a banana republic day by day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by engrfaruq(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

So ESN is no longer preventing Alaigbo from Fulani herdsmen huh?
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by almarthins(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Now it is confirmed that ipob no be the culprits.
How is it possible they re operating freely in the south, without no resistance against them?
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Izumarock70(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

Igbos are on the verge of extinction. These are the people we sent and Funded ESN to fight against but unfortunately, they left the duty, colluded with the enermy to oppress Igbos further.

It's quite unfortunate that Bandits has invaded Igbo land while we are still sitting at home waiting for Biafra according to Ekpa.
I know you will still turn around to ESN. I thought you earlier Saud is IPOB/ESN that is responsible
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by gimakon2(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
[s]Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Okay we have read[/s]

Na early morning be this abeg. Dont come and make noise here.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Arysexy(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Their end is near. Just next year and they will all be flushed out and sent back to Niger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.