Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom (41936 Views)

Breaking!!! Methodist Prelate Samuel Kanu Uche Abductors Arrested / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Princesaha: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2022
KosiGee:

Are there no IPOB, ESN or Biafra agitator members from your town? Where’s IPOB bureau of intelligence when you need them?

It’s easy for ESN/UGM to appear suddenly and enforce ‘Sit at Home’ on Mondays and days that Nnamdi Kanu would appear in court but they are no where to be found since as claimed…your people know the foreign bandits and their location.

ESN and IPOB are useless if they lack intelligence, logistics and capability to deal with minor security issues such as Fulani bandits and kidnappers in the South East.
The number of Soldiers there is too much. Soldiers are the ones protecting these Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Chigold101(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Same troubled SE with UGM everywhere.

Okay we have read
One day the truth about Unknown Gunmen would revealed.

I rest my case
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Mayeldah(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2022
We thank God for savind your life Prelate

But something isn't ok about this generation of men of God, they claim to talk to God every now and then yet when things like this happens they resort to self help

Could Elijah or Paul the Apostle of the bible be kidnapped like this without the kidnappers hearing from God himself?

I guess God has foresaken these new generation Nigerian men of God, they are after worldy riches thereby missing having a close relationship with the God of heaven they claim to serve

Don't get it twisted, I am a Christian..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Okwyjesus(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

Igbos are on the verge of extinction. These are the people we sent and Funded ESN to fight against but unfortunately, they left the duty, colluded with the enermy to oppress Igbos further.

It's quite unfortunate that Bandits has invaded Igbo land while we are still sitting at home waiting for Biafra according to Ekpa.

That's the difference between Ndị Igbo and others. We value human lives while others pretend everything Is normal. Now, tell me who is sick between us and your people?

IGBOs are like the biblical MOSES. They can't keep quiet in face of oppression. Thats why Fulani hate IGBOs.

Other ethnic should be grateful they have people like lgbos inside Nigeria. They have been playing the defence role since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Oracleforce: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
Northernblood5:

Igbos are on the verge of extinction. These are the people we sent and Funded ESN to fight against but unfortunately, they left the duty, colluded with the enermy to oppress Igbos further.

It's quite unfortunate that Bandits has invaded Igbo land while we are still sitting at home waiting for Biafra according to Ekpa.

That's the difference between Ndị Igbo and others. We value human lives while others pretend everything Is normal. Now, tell me who is sick between us and your people?

you value human lives, and some of your Nyamiri bloda killed and murdered innocent souls of the same tribe without any remorse .... Dora Akunyili's husband was killed in spite of all the woman has done for the Igbo people and the nation at large... and you are here saying you value human lives as if you money dey inside the 100 million they raised in the church as ransom...

...VALUE, kill you there ...
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by franudi: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
So these unknown gunmen are not IPOB members after all.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Brushstrokes20: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2022
The lifeless disaster and cohorts are complicit! undecided
Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Uchesis: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Righthussle:
I don't understand.

How will someone like me who is not a Christian
nor a Muslim pay ransom when I'm kidnapped and the people who claim to be under the direct protection of the holy spirit and angel Michael pay even higher when they're kidnapped.

what was angel Michael doing that he didn't come to rescue him ? Abi the holy spirit wey dey Nigeria no dey rescue person or na only to kill by fire e dey do?

Did the prelate not release the holy ghost fire on the kidnappers? Or the fire no catch ?
Bros why you like vawulence like this na grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by franudi: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Fulani kidnappers? grin

Lies!

Prelate as descended to telling lies!
Slowpoke.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Uchesis: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
This sounds like a movie written by typical Igbo for sale at 100 million, if you don't get it forget it
The story would have made more sense if the priest had said it was ipob that kidnapped him abi?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Church get money o

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Obagofixxy: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2022
That our road Don dey turn bloody ohhhh
#AbiansWetinDeyHappen
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Elliotwaveforec: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2022
The only thing that catches my attention is the mention of Lagos; OPC and Amotekun, be on the alert.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Omodua(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Fulani kidnappers? grin

Lies!

Shut up! You don't know kidnappers and bandits are Fulanis? And they are being shielded because their son, Buhari,is in power!
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Omodua(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2022
PDJT:
-Heartbreaking for the families whose sons and daughters were kidnapped around that area. My heart goes to those students and bus passengers who were recently kidnapped around that Okigwe axis.

-Okezie Ikpeazu and Hope Uzodinma are there following Wike and Fulani politicians sheepishly.

-Soonest the people shall rise.
Exactly. Okezie Ikpeazu and Hope Uzodinma are busy leaking the ass of Fulani's at Aso Rock and leaving the job of governance to the people they govern.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by seunayantokun(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
How are we sure the Fulani boys are not the unknown gunmen in south east.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ebufa: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
We told them ,we shouted it here but they just wanted to blame IPOB

Igbo people talking nonsense about ipob and esn are complete buffoons and bloody cowards........they do not know the danger and evil these fulani inbred savages constitute in our land! The blood that IPOB members have shed on behalf of these ingrates will never be in vain! You will not see the fools on a thread like this to ventilate! umu ekwensu!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ebufa: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So UGM Ndi Igbo were hailing in markets are Fulani herders?

what is dis slowpoke on about?
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2022
If this man was killed now, most of us would have thought it's IPOB related.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by ipobcannibals: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2022
The truth is now an outcast in Igboland. This bishop is is liar and was not kidnapped by any Fulani. No fulani is operating in the SE at moment, rather it’s Ipob/ESN that kidnapped this bishop and forced him to
Lie against non-existent fulani kidnappers.
God will punish this bishop for lying in order to protect Ipigs/ESN cannibals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by KingsleyIsrael: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
one low thinking fagot due to igbophobia will stil accuse ipob, all xtians mvst unite against these fulanis and their islamist jihadist.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by dchamp234(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

Government? The tricycle and okada being burnt does it belong to the government?

The innocent ibos being killed are they the government?

The business feeding families being closed down for particular days,na gofment get am?

The innocent smart kids being forced to stay away from school are they the government?

Nwanne, if ESN want to deal with herdsmen, they should do it and don't make noise about it. No video no audio, the fear will go round and they will disappear from the south east. Fear don't make noise and everyone fears the unknown.
And the Federal government or army will fold their arms if the ESN starts dealing with the herdsmen? Seems you're not in Nigeria, sorry for quoting you in the first place, when Boko Haram was fighting the government, they were killing government officials and bombing government houses including Aso Rock.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by biafranrealson: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Fulani led army are using the herdsmen to kidnap and collect huge Ransome in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Mozegee: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
I know all the atrocities happening in igbo land are not ipops. I know deep down in my heart it was the Fulanis.But i am so ashame of the Igbos,why can't we rise against these people who are operating at our backyard with the help of security agents.i am still maintaining it that the igbos dont kill like ds useless people. All those guys security agencies are parading are all innocent people who they labelled as ipop. 100 million collected with no trace of them.This government know what they are doing.Tell me those five ghana must go bag they needed to share the money is for eho and who. Our security has questions to answer here.
mrvitalis:
We told them ,we shouted it here but they just wanted to blame IPOB

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Mozegee: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
know all the atrocities happening in igbo land are not ipops. I know deep down in my heart it was the Fulanis.But i am so ashame of the Igbos,why can't we rise against these people who are operating at our backyard with the help of security agents.i am still maintaining it that the igbos dont kill like ds useless people. All those guys security agencies are parading are all innocent people who they labelled as ipop. 100 million collected with no trace of them.This government know what they are doing.Tell me those five ghana must go bag they needed to share the money is for eho and who. Our security has questions to answer here.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by NaijaCars4sale: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
kenex4ever:
Guy, you are already cursed for quoting the wrong person.

You dont just generalize that every Igboman is pro IPOB. Please take note of my username and never quote me again. Your hate for Igbo people will only lead to your miserable end, so I advise you to change your ways.
continue supporting terrorists ok... Ipob doesn't represent Igbos... Your support for Ipob terrorists ll consume u nonsense
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Malawian(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen had the itinerary of the kidnapped priest to the extent he was picked after leaving airport.

Same troubled SE with UGM everywhere.

Okay we have read
Guess who else could have had the itinerary? Fulani DSS. Remember, "They Collude"

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Asswipemod: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Fulani kidnappers? grin

Lies!

Do you honestly think we will believe you over the prelate? You better don't waste your time.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Asswipemod: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
ipobcannibals:
The truth is now an outcast in Igboland. This bishop is is liar and was not kidnapped by any Fulani. No fulani is operating in the SE at moment, rather it’s Ipob/ESN that kidnapped this bishop and forced him to
Lie against non-existent fulani kidnappers.
God will punish this bishop for lying in order to protect Ipigs/ESN cannibals.

Ọgbẹni just get lost.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by Asswipemod: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Okwyjesus:

IGBOs are like the biblical MOSES. They can't keep quiet in face of oppression. Thats why Fulani hate IGBOs.

Other ethnic should be grateful they have people like lgbos inside Nigeria. They have been playing the defence role since 1960.

Mumu, go and read your history books again. I mean the ones written by objective writers. Stop mewing there.
Re: Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom by UNDFTD: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
greenermodels:

The Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria, His Eminence, Samuel Kanu-Uche, who was abducted by hoodlums in Abia State, has said N100m was paid by the church to secure his freedom.

The cleric, who spoke during a press briefing in Lagos on Tuesday, said the kidnappers showed him decomposing bodies of some past victims.

https://punchng.com/kidnappers-showed-us-decomposing-bodies-church-paid-n100m-ransom-methodist-prelate/

Now, do you see how evil and demonic Nigeria Media Houses and Journalists are? These evil people reporting the press briefing given by the kidnapped Prelate of the Methodist Church, Mr. Samuel Kanu-Uche, stated that the man was abducted by hoodlums instead of Fulani Herdsmen. In the Press briefing, the Prelate clearly said that it was Fulani herdsmen who abducted him along with his companions with their cows a bit far away from where they were kept and the cows were being looked after by other members.

He even went further to state that one of the Fulani herder captors was born in Igbo land and spoke Igbo fluently. This information about one of the captors speaking Igbo fluently debunks the constant narrative and cheap black mail by these gutter journalists and their Fulani a$$ lickers who are quick to blame IPOB and ESN of abductions and heinous murders.

I have this to say, until the ZOO media and all of you Fulani slaves start being honest with yourselves by calling a spade a spade, you will all perish when the Fulani Jihadists bring their war to your door steps. How can you folks try to cover up what essentially was perpetrated by the Fulanis? Had it been that the prelate and his co-travelers were killed, the brown envelope journalists and gutter media would say it was IPOB and ESN that abducted and killed them especially if any of the abductors spoke Igbo.

How disgusting and shameful! This is for the media, especially the Yoruba media, I find it very distasteful and disingenuous the way you report your stories. You are definitely biased against other ethnic nationalities and towards the Fulanis but at your own peril. You have been lying to your readers, viewers and listeners and deceiving them into believing that all is well in the land. But that's not the case.

There's imminent danger lurking around the corner and your readers and listeners are oblivious to that. You are a disgrace to the real journalists around the world and I hope that you pay a huge price when that mayhem is unleashed on gullible Nigerians who still believe in your deceptive and dishonest practices. Watch the link below and tell me if the report by the ZOO media actually reflects the live interview given by the Prelate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXU-x5qCB3c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Receives NEMA Officials In His Residence. Photos / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.