Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu (11122 Views)

10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants / Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu / 'Forget Automatic Ticket' - Kogi PDP Aspirants Tell Melaye, Other Decampees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by jaxxy(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:
Aregberascal will be stripped nakked and whipped at the market square very soon. Obviously he has colluded with the other Judases among the disciples, but the will all be humiliated. Judas Osinbajo, Judas Fayemi, Judas Aregberascal and other Judases will all be publicly humiliated.

Ask Afenifere who the real judas is.
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by 9jahotblog: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Oyetola is a goner already. Imposition of candidates on his camp in Osun State APC will never work. They will surely work against him.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Eriokanmi: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
yerokunphilips:
It's too late for them . Oyetola will win the election with ease .
With all the aggrieved factions emerging here and there? That party is divided in osun more than ever. Don't forget that the same aggrieved members worked for the winning of Oyetola. Can he do it alone now that the party is divided? The guy isn't a smart politician.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by ridbell01(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2022
If care is not care taken Oyetola will start dictating who to date in the state.
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Jostoman: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2022
yerokunphilips:
Mr octopus
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Jonesfrido: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2022
yerokunphilips:
ease ko, ease ni…I’m sure you’re not in Osun to know the modalities on ground. If Oyetola win make I bend

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by CorperKola: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:
Aregberascal will be stripped nakked and whipped at the market square very soon. Obviously he has colluded with the other Judases among the disciples, but the will all be humiliated. Judas Osinbajo, Judas Fayemi, Judas Aregberascal and other Judases will all be publicly humiliated.
You are deceiving yourself. Did u hear what buhari told the governors yesterday?
Your day of crying will soon dawn
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by DAwest7: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:
stop crying na
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by NaijaCars4sale: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Crisis everywhere, I foresee many court cases
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Jayjay100: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
God bless my Leader and Political mentor, Hon. Min.of Interior,
Ogbeni Abdu Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola,
The symbol of Governance and Democratic settings.

We NEVER had it like this sad

Symbol of owing salaries
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by NairaLux(f): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

I just checked d website: www.nairalux.com

God bless you bruh, probably thinking of converting it to a Forum grin but my consign now is that i blog with html code

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
NairaLux:

God bless you bruh, probably thinking of converting it to a Forum grin but my consign now is that[b] i blog with html code[/b]

How is that a bottleneck?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by NairaLux(f): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

How is that a bottleneck?
It is bruh
Those you can't use html won't be able to post actually

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
That's for you.

Why not symbol of paying 13th month salary?

First ever in Nigeria
Jayjay100:

Symbol of owing salaries
Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
NairaLux:

It is bruh
Those you can't use html won't be able to post actually

Oops! I didn't know that. Forgive my programming illiteracy.

I'll wait and patronize ur abunan when you're good

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by NairaLux(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

Oops! I didn't know that. Forgive my programming illiteracy.

I'll wait and patronize ur abunan when you're good

Thanks bruh, looking forward to seeing you often on the blog and commenting also wink

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2022
NairaLux:

Thanks bruh, looking forward to seeing you often on the blog and commenting also wink

Most absolutely.

We're fellows of same hustle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Commence Construction Of Lekki Ferry In September / Tinubu Congratulates Bishop Peter Okpaleke's Elevation As Cardinal / House Of Reps Ad-hoc Committee Probe Into Fuel Subsidy Removal - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.