Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller (5824 Views)

E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Regarding The Canceller Guy On NL / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
How

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by ChoCho54(f): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Travicon:

It gives me joy whenever I see things that don't go well with me cancelled out cheesy
You must be a supporter of gbegile boys then lol

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Travicon(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
You must be a supporter of gbegile boys then lol

Gbegile boys? If they promote valuwence, I stand tall with them cool

4 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
L

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Penaldo: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
[s]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences[/s]
Testinf

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Penaldo: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kaiair:

[s]Abeg how una dey take cancel? I never take time to explore most of the nairaland features yet[s]

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Stanweezy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Naigleria1: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
T̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶o̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶u̶m̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶,̶ ̶S̶e̶u̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶n̶a̶i̶r̶a̶l̶a̶n̶d̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶n̶c̶e̶f̶o̶r̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶n̶a̶i̶r̶a̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶(̶c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶)̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶m̶a̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶s̶.̶

Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Afamed: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Achalugo Wailing right now. He has over 1989999 monikers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by TheKingsmann(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
@TechBlogger undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by JubrinElSudan: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by RepoMan007: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences
even bold too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Quim2: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
[s]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences. [/s]

It's still there somehow

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by TechBIogger: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Naigleria1:

Lol
how you take do am

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
how you take do am

angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by AwkaFinest: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.[/s]

Just testing
It's still possible if you do it from your keyboard instead of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
AwkaFinest:
[/s]

[s]Just testing

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
That alone tamed that notorious guy.

Good riddance......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheKingsmann:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin
Geniuelander:
angry angry angry

Geniuelander:
[/s]

You're not a Geniuelander cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Geniuelander:
sad sad sad

Try harder..
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Newton2024: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
~[s]
TechBIogger:
The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.
[/s]~

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lmao grin
helinues:

Try harder..

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Afamed: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Achalugo, the ex Mr Canceller on Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by TechBIogger: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamed:
is he still following you with those monikers?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamed:

Abi, now ex. I told him he will soon forget about the cancellation on this forum, he thought I was joking.

I asked him, pick between scam adverts or cancelling of comments, he said both. Na there I know say him goat don due to drink pap

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. / A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike / 2333

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.