Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller (5821 Views)

E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Regarding The Canceller Guy On NL / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by bmaster2000: 6:58pm On Jan 09
The guy did so many atrocities on this platform...he misused the opportunity to repose on him for sentimentality ...blinded by tribal sentiment...
I set a trap. for him and he fell for it...
My advice to Seun is to engage those who have a good sense of judgment and are smart...

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Roger3D(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09
TechBIogger:
[s]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences. [/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by justtoodark: 7:10pm On Jan 09
TechBIogger:
you see?
The feature has been removed

what is removed....

do you mean this....??
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Christistruth00: 7:20pm On Jan 09
SarkinYarki:
He remains a National Hero

In Biafra Not Nigeria
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Christistruth00: 7:22pm On Jan 09
bmaster2000:
The guy did so many atrocities on this platform...he misused the opportunity to repose on him for sentimentality ...blinded by tribal sentiment...
I set a trap. for him and he fell for it...
My advice to Seun is to engage those who have a good sense of judgment and are smart...

How did you do it exactly
People were getting locked out for innocent posts just mentioning few words
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by AlhajiCSO: 7:53pm On Jan 09
chaiiii
in the days of gbegile boys
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by beerfraud: 7:02am On Jan 10
AlhajiCSO:
chaiiii
in the days of gbegile boys
you have been disappointed
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:59pm On Jan 11
Christistruth00:

In Biafra Not Nigeria

Seun more evidence of this member pushing tribalism on this forum, he uses subtle comments triggers and baits

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Difrent: 7:03pm On Jan 11
ZombieSlaughter:
So the guy been dey show una pepper. grin

That guy is my hero. grin

What he was doing was wrong and shouldn't be allowed.
There should be freedom of expression
Nobody should be denied that right
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Christistruth00: 7:49pm On Jan 11
PrinceofSarcasm:

Seun more evidence of this member pushing tribalism on this forum, he uses subtle comments triggers and baits

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2

I don't know you and you don't know me I am for One Nigeria just as the first Post in the Political Section of Nairaland is
Is that a Problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Recruits 423 Fire-Officials, Boosts Fire-Fighting Capacity / Can Anybody Tell Me How Much It Costs To Produce 1 Barrel Of Crude Oil / Meet The Man Who Tamed Nigeria's Most Lawless City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.