Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller (5827 Views)

E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Regarding The Canceller Guy On NL / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Newton2024:
~[s][/s]~

This one add tiddle

Lmao abeg grin
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Geniuelander: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
grin

You're not a Geniuelander cheesy

cool cool cool
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by starzed2: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Let me confirm it

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by kemicalreact: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
[s]
TechBIogger:
Nah. It was meant to tame that tribalist cool
[/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by kemicalreact: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Its still working
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Abi, now ex. I told him he will soon forget about the cancellation on this forum, he thought I was joking.

I asked him, pick between scam adverts or cancelling of comments, he said both. Na there I know say him goat don due to drink pap

grin
always whining yourself cheesy

notorious lair

3 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
@TechBlogger undecided
jeezzz how did you do it
how how how?

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Just testing
It's still possible if you do it from your keyboard instead of Nairaland
really
I'll try it out
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

notorious lair

Did I mention your moniker?

NL's the said guy has arrived on the thread

This is the culprit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
really
I'll try it out

Exercise in futility. You have been forever tamed.

Know that and have peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Just testing
It's still possible if you do it from your keyboard instead of Nairaland
which keyboard are you using?

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Afamed: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
is he still following you with those monikers?
He is but I have a way of taking good care of him. He's my boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Afamed: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

notorious lair
Achalugo, how are you feeling now?

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by 989900: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.

It's always useful . . . so says my sigi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamed:

Achalugo, how are you feeling now?
my name is Agwotulumbe

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
which keyboard are you using?

Would something terrible happen to you if you don't troll people on this forum? Did you make an oath with Amadioha or something?

Can't you move on and find something meaningful to do with your time without cancelling of comments.

I am sure you must have added weight for the few days that the cancellation button was disabled.

Isn't your sanity important to you, abi why giving yourself unnecessary headache all in the name of cancelling comments of people with contrary opinions from yours?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Afamed: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
my name is Agwotulumbe
Just you switched from your numerous monikers to this one but the choice of your words still remain the same. I will prefer you switch back to your popular Achalugo moniker

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
[[s]quote author=TechBIogger post=113363724]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences. [/quote][/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamed:

Just you switched from your numerous monikers to this one but the choice of your words still remain the same. I will prefer you switch back to your popular Achalugo moniker

That guy is something else. When his choice of words have always been the same yet this guy will be thinking he is talking to toddlers.

Even mods are much more aware of his repeated lines

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Belial06: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Would something terrible happen to you if you don't troll people on this forum? Did you make an oath with Amadioha or something?

Can't you move on and find something meaningful to do with your time without cancelling of comments.

I am sure you must have added weight for the few days that the cancellation button was disabled.

Isn't your sanity important to you, abi why giving yourself unnecessary headache all in the name of cancelling comments of people with contrary opinions from yours?

Why did seun remove cancellation, it's not fair... I actually enjoy the exchange between you and the canceller guy as morbid as that sounds grin

Infact both of you have come a long way. You attack each other and you report him he comes back, it's one of my hidden pleasures to read the exchange between both of you..

I dare to say in an ideal world both of you would make very good friends indeed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Afamed: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
my name is Agwotulumbe
Achalugo the IPoB warrior Mr canceller. How are you today? Did we not tell you we would take good care of you?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Belial06: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

That guy is something else. When his choice of words have always been the same yet this guy will be thinking he is talking to toddlers.

Even mods are much more aware of his repeated lines

Do you know how entertaining you and that Chap are? I swear if you two open a thread just dedicated to debating stuff people would come.just to read the exchange grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Why did seun remove cancellation, it's not fair... I actually enjoy the exchange between you and the canceller guy as morbid as that sounds grin

Infact both of you have come a long way. You attack each other and you report him he comes back, it's one of my hidden pleasures to read the exchange between both of you..

I dare to say in an ideal world both of you would make very good friends indeed grin

Sebi I am the only NL he is following.

Iranu abasha
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Justiceleague1: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wao
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Belial06: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

Sebi I am the only NL he is following.

Iranu abasha

Not sure but you have a way of enagging him.amd and discussion even though angry you both go back and forth and one can see a mutual respect hidden beneath the words

Maybe it's just me but I enjoy reading you guys exchange sha grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Do you know how entertaining you and that Chap are? I swear if you two open a thread just dedicated to debating stuff people would come.just to read the exchange grin

You are one of the guy aiding the guy's side hustling on this forum cos the cancellation is just to hide his main aim
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Justiceleague1:
[s] quote author=TechBIogger post=113363724]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.[/s]
[s]
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences. [/s]

Another colleagues just arrived on the thread with another moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Belial06: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:

You are one of the guy aiding the guy's side hustling on this forum cos the cancellation is just to hide his main aim

Well I have never seen either of you degenerate to and violent or extremely rude level. Both of you argue back and forth and that's were it ends..

Perfectly harmless fun to me though

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Justiceleague1: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.

Ok in my mind,I yaff cancelled this post grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Well I have never seen either of you degenerate to and violent or extremely rude level. Both of you argue back and forth and that's were it ends..

Perfectly harmless fun to me though

Anyone supporting the activities of the guy on this forum is simply an enemy of progress who do not want the forum to grow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery / 2333

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.