Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller (5825 Views)

E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Regarding The Canceller Guy On NL / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
those guys
hmmmm
they'll be back ooo
they must be cooking up something cheesy

Whatever they might be cooking got burnt before done.

So na exercise in futility

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Mooh247: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
my love what's your opinion.

First am not your love, perhaps Adad.ike might consider your proposal if you keep to your words by fighting unknown gunmen in her home state of Anambra

Secondly what each person does with their data and how everyone uses Nairaland wether for cancelation or passing messages or even Supporting a candidate (Bola Ahmed Tinubu in my case) shouldn't cause trouble as long as we all respect each other and don't attack each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Please we want them back.

Can't actually stand loosing them in this forum .
yes ooo
we want them back
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Foreigna2: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
He's actually listening but slow to implement changes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Golan007: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

He kept a lot of zombies like you in check. That alone is deserving of a national merit award plus a 21-gun salute. cheesy

You can't cancel anymore.

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by EmperorHadrain: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Seun is an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by EmperorHadrain: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
[s]
Golan007:

[/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by helinues: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Seun is an idiot

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

4 Likes

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by therealesttin(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hehehehe
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Nsiehi: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
[s][quote author=TechBIogger post=113363724]The notorious Canceller on[s] politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences. [/quote[/s]]

How doe the strike through feature work?[/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by lasisi69(f): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by lasisi69(f): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Travicon:

It gives me joy whenever I see things that don't go well with me cancelled out cheesy
Lol... Vawulence cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Hotspotbro(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:
shocked for real my nigga??

It still works..sth to do with this sites layout maybe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Hotspotbro(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Hotspotbro post=113386451][/quote]nothing seems to be changed here..?
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by LogicBomb8: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
haffaze777:
Really? that's a good news

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by DopeChick(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Testing grin
Hahahaha
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Proudlyomonna: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
So the guy been dey show una pepper. grin

That guy is my hero. grin
[/s]

Na rubbish you dey kukuma like before grin grin
Na Helinus collect am wotowoto pass for the guy hand grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by tiswell(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2022
TechBIogger post=113363724[s:
]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.[/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Etinosa1234: 3:32am On Jun 02, 2022
TechBIogger:
[s]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.[/s]
[s]After receiving numerous complaints of his cancelling activities on this forum, Seun finally removed the strike through feature from nairaland. Henceforth, no nairalander can strike through (cancel out) people's posts.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences.[/s]

He really stop am ooo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Etinosa1234: 3:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Seriously
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by beerfraud: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2022
[s]
ChoCho54:
Why do you want to know?
[/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by ekukeku(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2022
I farabale read all dose comment without missing one, it's interesting

I don't even know how it works, i don't have a single interest but sometimes frustrating Sha! & Still interesting

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Jazzman01: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2022
[s]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Jazzman01: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2022
[s]
Golan007:

[/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by ChoCho54(f): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
beerfraud:
[s][/s]

Alapatinrin cheesy
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by blazesam(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2022
[[s]quote author=TechBIogger post=113363724]The notorious Canceller on politics section has finally been put to his place.
It was necessary to tame that troll that lacks respect for people's political opinions but rather takes it personal and even goes as far as defaming and blackmailing his targets all because of political differences. [/quote][/s]
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Foreigna2: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Golan007:

Not true

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by SensualMan: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by ZombieSlaughter: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:
Achalugo Wailing right now. He has over 1989999 monikers

But seriously I wonder how that guy does it. grin

Seun will be rejoicing that he has 3 million users on NL, but only that guy owns 40% of the monikers herein..The thing they wonder me no be small.. Even mods don tire for the guy. grin cheesy
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by TechBIogger: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

But seriously I wonder how that guy does it. grin

Seun will be rejoicing that he has 3 million users on NL, but only that guy owns 40% of the monikers herein..The thing they wonder me no be small.. Even mods don tire for the guy. grin cheesy
that is to show you how lazy your Igbos brothers are and how obsessed, emotional and sentimental they are with politics.

as for his numerous accounts, it's made possible with temp mail
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by orisa37: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thanks CEO. You are The Best.
Re: Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller by Epstein(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 2,000 PDP Members In Shanga Local Government, Kebbi State Join APC / 2011 Presidential Election Result / Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.