Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President (34736 Views)

Celebrity Blogger Tunde Ednut Endorses Peter Obi / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Johnchrix(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kellie069:

Mr smart guy, u mean the person ruling your country is a dullard?? Oh, how unfortunate

Boy it is also your country, You are one of those who voted the sick man, and that is what you are attempting to do again by supporting Tinubu. Your generation I guess was destined for suffering, Vote Peter Obi now for the future of your kids.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by edosignature(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those who votes on election days are never on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc & for any one to win election in Nigeria as it stand now must be National & not Regional.
I'm pro Obi, but truth be told he can't win election in this present day Nigeria.

How do I convince people in the rurals of Zamfara, Jos, Borno, Sokoto, Ekiti, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Kogi, Yobe, Edo, Bauchi, Kebbi, Katsina, Yola, Adamawa, Osun, Ebonyi & Plateau state to vote for Peter Obi.

Labour Party have no structure in those states & Elections are never won on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

It's 100% glaring that Obi can't get to the presidency through LP, but it might boost his popularity just as the Uninformed Muhammadu Buhari did with ANPP, ACN the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
yankison:

U just de rant abt tinubu up and down una no de tire for suffer ? When he enters now and Notting change na so una go de complain

just vote for him and you will see a turn around on good governance

enough of we having resources and suffering, a radical politician like Tinubu and Wike is what we need

politics don pass motivational speaking
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by kowriesng(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
In my humble opinion, we're setting Peter Obi to fail. I just pity the man dealing with an APC and PDP senate.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Angelfrost(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kellie069:

Mr smart guy, u mean the person ruling your country is a dullard?? Oh, how unfortunate

Okay he isn't... He is a smart and brilliant leader with integrity!

So, explain why the nation has retrogressed in every single ramification since he stepped into office in 2015!

It's okay to be respectful or polite, but the truth is what it is! Reality is a bitch!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by boltmach: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi I know, carry go OBI come and salvage naija abeg u
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Burgerlomo: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Every good thinking Nigerian should support the man
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by tonididdy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
E Don collect check... Why e nor go betray e Yoruba madyers
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by tonididdy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
edosignature:

How do I convince people in the rurals of Zamfara, Jos, Borno, Sokoto, Ekiti, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Kogi, Yobe, Edo, Bauchi, Kebbi, Katsina, Yola, Adamawa, Osun, Ebonyi & Plateau state to vote for Peter Obi

Asin totally impossible.
I never tot I'd say these words but I may cast my vote for tinibu against atiku than throw it in an ocean (LP undecided )

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by sukar886: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
We move
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DeleTaller: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Your comments are inciting all morning, I have been watching you. Stop trying to provoke or incite any aggression on this forum , be guided
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

who is this one?... where were you yesterday to protest against those cursing Brymo or anyone supporting City Boy? .... abeg be just and sincere with ur conscience.... abi you travelled yesterday ni?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by temiregiddy: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bringing this to you incase you want to join the savings geng geng

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by okolojay: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
I just joined today sef, i dey wait make my interest start to dey choke grin
temiregiddy:
Bringing this to you incase you want to join the savings geng geng
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Obyino: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
I here by endores Peter Obi for president 2023
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Fairview1: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reality3080:
see hypocrisy of d highest order

Peter of psquare endorsed peter obi no problem
Tuned ednut endorsed peter obi no problem

But brymo endorsed tinubu n it became a problem

Why would he endorse TINUBU? On which moral ground is he supposed to endorse TINUBU, being a youth for that matter!

No right thinking Nigerian with his or her rational senses, who want to see Nigeria working would support TINUBU to become the president of this country.

The affliction of Nigerians shall not rise the second time.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Housing(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:

First of all your assumptions are very wrong..
I don't hate Tinubu; The problem I've with him is that he's an old man that has no business with the seat of power!

I've never been a supporter of IPOB, I call them terrorists and that's what they are because they've deviated from the original course!
I challenge you to digout any single post where I've supported ipob, if you can't find any then I demand an unreserved apology for this unfounded accusation!

I'm not from southwest yet I support Osibanjo, because I know what he has to offer and he's young go and check my comments on posts about him, same thing with obi because I believe he's one of the candidates that has something to offer to Nigeria ...

No sane person will justify the killing of Deborah; Religion or not!

Your comments states otherwise. Calling someone that works with the best accounting firms in US and world at a drug baron, an allegation that even revered Journalist and Media house couldn't substantiate. It took the interventions of prominent Nigerians with lots of pleading before AIT and Dr. Raymond Dopesi was left off the hook with public apology. Despite enjoy the patronage of the then government of the day.

With your age it's very obvious you didn't know the situation of things before, during and after his reign as Governor of Lagos State. It will be good, if you always make an unbiased research about his person or anyone you may which to talk about before commending or condemning such.

To inherent hatred for someone you hardly know will serves you no good.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Fairview1: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:

The sanity of anyone endorsing Tinubu should be checked!

If he had endorsed someone like Osibanjo it's very okay, but anyone endorsing Tinubu to rule Nigeria doesn't have the best Interest of Nigeria at heart!

You took this beautiful comments our from my mouth. TINUBU is a retired man and should go back to his hamlet. We wouldn't want the affliction of Nigerians come the second time.

PeterObi_2023.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Housing(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fairview1:

Why would he endorse TINUBU? On which moral ground is he supposed to endorse TINUBU, being a youth for that matter!

No right thinking Nigerian with his or her rational senses, who want to see Nigeria working would support TINUBU to become the president of this country.

The affliction of Nigerians shall not rise the second time.

That is the terrorist mentality we are talking about. You don't condemn anyone because of his/her choice of candidate. The best you can do is to approach a law court to stop and prevents such from contesting based on proved infractions.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Fairview1: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Housing:

That is the terrorist mentality we are talking about. You don't condemn anyone because of his/her choice of candidate. The best you can do is to approach a law court to stop and prevents such from contesting based on proved infractions.

My brother forget sentiment and use your brain. It's meant for thinking and making good decision. I'm even shocked that this is coming from a fellow Nigerian youth. #Pukes!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by PeterObi4LP: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those who can see beyond tribe and party affiliation knows the potential and capability of OBIdient servant.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by StrongandMighty: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Housing:

Your comments states otherwise. Calling someone that works with the best accounting firms in US and world at a drug baron, an allegation that even revered Journalist and Media house couldn't substantiate. It took the interventions of prominent Nigerians with lots of pleading before AIT and Dr. Raymond Dopesi was left off the hook with public apology. Despite enjoy the patronage of the then government of the day.

With your age it's very obvious you didn't know the situation of things before, during and after his reign as Governor of Lagos State. It will be good, if you always make an unbiased research about his person or anyone you may which to talk about before commending or condemning such.

To inherent hatred for someone you hardly know will serves you no good.
Show me where did I called Tinubu a drug baron?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SpecialEdition: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

What a movement!

A movement without root anywhere.

You guys don't understand politics.

The more Obi moves from one party to another, the more difficult it gets for him.

Obi, despite being in PDP, was unable to restore his hold on Anambra with consecutive failed attempts to install Obaze and Ozigbo.

If this is what a movement is for you, then I certainly can't be of help trying to explain anything to you.

You sound threatened or is it jealousy?
Or you are paid?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SpecialEdition: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

What a movement!

A movement without root anywhere.

You guys don't understand politics.

The more Obi moves from one party to another, the more difficult it gets for him.

Obi, despite being in PDP, was unable to restore his hold on Anambra with consecutive failed attempts to install Obaze and Ozigbo.

If this is what a movement is for you, then I certainly can't be of help trying to explain anything to you.

You are using more than one account to discredit Peter Obi.

Don't demarket our candidate instead try and sell yours to us.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SpecialEdition: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
splashbaby:
OPonu, you won’t understand the electoral block in Nigeria and the pattern they adopt when they vote during elections. Igbos are never known to be politically sound anyway. That’s why you don’t know that Peter Obi is dead on arrival and you still waste your energy on a candidate without electoral values.

Face your own candidate and leave us to face our own
Most Igbos are outside igbo land.
They are the 2nd highest non indigenous population of almost every state.
Don't type for typing sake
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SpecialEdition: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kellie069:
Who d Bleep is tunde ednut? An Instagram ass licker! Lol. Someone that stays in America ! Watin make una carry this post come front page?

Promote your own candidate and stop demarketing our own.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by splashbaby(m): 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
SpecialEdition:

Face your own candidate and leave us to face our own
Most Igbos are outside igbo land.
They are the 2nd highest non indigenous population of almost every state.
Don't type for typing sake
You are using your own bad character and attitude to demarket your candidate on the biggest online platform in Nigeria. Your candidate is not even sellable with the kind of platform he's using to contest. You may have a good candidate but he's dead on arrival with people like you around his online campaign efforts.

Doubt if you have PVC at all...Igbos and chest beating na 5 and 6, a man who fled from his political parties because he can't contest with them, ran to a smaller party and he's expected to win a national contest against this same people...

You people should stop taking Nkpuru Mmiri una no go hear. How will you expect other regions to vote for an Igbo candidate when you put Biafra first ahead of Nigeria, insult them and tell them you are superior when you are not....futile efforts...

You are all confused honestly, you want to reap from where you haven't worked. Who go give una Nigeria to destroy because of Biafra? You guys are not loyal to Nigeria, you call it zoo...you now want to be zoological president lailai.

If you know why an Ijaw man became president ahead of Igbos, you will know why Obi cannot win in the platform he's using...but common sense no common sha. Anyway Igbos are well know for wasting their votes and time when it comes to politics.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Cholls(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2022
My brother Mr Obi Cubana said someday, not today
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
And the troll called Ednut won't get insulted. Lol. Infact, he's gonna be knighted in Alaigbo Parish.. But let Olawale Ashimi aka Brymo who lyrically is the best vocalist, alongside Asa and happens to be one of naija's most talented artiste this decade with over 7 successful albums should endorse his choice candidate, some retardded rejects sharing the same single I.Q digits with Peruvian iguana would drag him...

A response to attention-craving gobshites would only occur after the second coming of Jesus..

You will definitely find peace. It will only take time
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Gettat: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2022
You check am why you go support sick old man? grin Abeg Gettat
inoki247:

Jus dey look dem go soon start to dey attack you...

To them everybody mus support dere candidate by fire by force...

when Peter of P square Endorsed Obi nobody attacked him buh once e don be the oda way round you start hearing different things like his a failed artist his career is ruined he has been paid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants / Osinbajo Formally Takes Over Villa Chapel / Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.