Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,479 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President (35335 Views)

Celebrity Blogger Tunde Ednut Endorses Peter Obi / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Prinxzona10: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
People hate the truth buh I will still tell you guys regardless..Without been sentimental,the southern part of Nigeria has only 4 candidates,others are just mere status buh is unfortunate that none of the 4 candidates will win because the system will work or have started working against them... Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo are in one group while Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike are in another group...
Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo will transform Nigeria buh the system wouldn't want them to do that because the politicians and elites are against anything that will benefits the masses especially the youths hence they can use anything to scuttled the chances of Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo especially that of Peter Obi..
Then Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike will fight off the Northern hegemony hence the reason northerners will fight silly not to allow any of the two to become the President(forget eye services from some of their politicians.Tambuwal vs Wike,a key study).....
My submission is that if you still believe in Nigeria,work for Peter Obi or Yemi Osibanjo buh if you want the south to stop been sissy,woman wrapper to the northerners,then work for Bola Tinubu or Nyesom Wike(though Nyesom Wike is out of the contest already)....
My final verdict is that,you wouldn't know what you have until you lose it and if the southerners have sense,they wouldn't be fighting any of these guys especially Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo.....
As for other candidates especially from the south,they will be instrumental in fulfilling any northern agenda(if there's any) very easy and nobody will challenge that because when you talk,they're going to remind you that your southern brother is the president...what i'm saying in essence is that,it will be more better for a she goat from the south to rule over Nigeria than any of the southern candidates(apart from those aforementioned 4 candidates) to become the president because it will be more worse than you can imagine....
Lastly,stop disgracing yourself because of some evil and wicked politicians that knows nothing about your existence because at the end of the day,it's only about them and their families....I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Yes ooo. Tunde Ednut is from the SE.

JOKER. cheesy

Lol.

Who be Tunde Ednut?

Sounds more like Edio***t....

All the best to you guys sha.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Who be Tunde Ednut?

Try to find out
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Try to find out

Not interested.

Not worth my time.

Just beckon on me after Peter Obi wins the presidency.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Peter has more brains
Peter has same Political history
Peter has more organic support
Peter is more experienced in elections at the presidential stage.

Peter Obi became a presidential aspirant before him.

Peter Obi even became a presidential candidate before him.

Talking about Slapping Tibubu's face, the Old man has been getting slapped like a lost child recently, and it's no news.

how did PO become president aspirant before him? PO that started his national journey 2019 with Atiku as houseboy position according you unthinkable lots

PO is not a match with Osibanjo not to talk of Tinubu, them no be mate

face front
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

how did PO become president aspirant before him? PO that started his national journey 2019 with Atiku as houseboy position according you unthinkable lots

PO is not a match with Osibanjo not to talk of Tinubu, them no be mate

face front

Which Atiku's houseboy?

The same Atiku candidacy that even had potency because Peter Obi was in the picture?

Focus on the L that is about to face you decaying old piece of TINUMBINU
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Not interested.

Not worth my time.

Just beckon on me after Peter Obi wins the presidency.

You do not sound uninterested.

And yes, you will be beckoned when Obi wins. As long as you have the strength to stay alive by that time.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Gomojamm: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
I hate hypocrites. I don't like abusing people but I can be mean at it when I get pushed. TAKE YOUR TIME!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Belial06: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gomojamm:
I hate hypocrites. I don't like abusing people but I can be mean at it when I get pushed. TAKE YOUR TIME!

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Be guided
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Belial06: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gomojamm:
Gtfoh! Gbewudani akindanidani. Islandlady wife. grin

smiley

You must be new here, you don't know what you are getting yourself into, but you will learn like so many others. Don't worry grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Stanfeelings: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
And the troll called Ednut won't get insulted. Lol. Infact, he's gonna be knighted in Alaigbo Parish.. But let Olawale Ashimi aka Brymo who lyrically is the best vocalist, alongside Asa and happens to be one of naija's most talented artiste this decade with over 7 successful albums should endorse his choice candidate, some retardded rejects sharing the same single I.Q digits with Peruvian iguana would drag him...

A response to attention-craving gobshites would only occur after the second coming of Jesus..

At that age, u want Tinubu to run u and ur future kids huh? u no get hope and ambition? Atiku is old too.... can Tinubu and Atiku stay in Nigeria for 6months without intermittent travels to abroad for medical check ups?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Which Atiku's houseboy?

The same Atiku candidacy that even had potency because Peter Obi was in the picture?

Focus on the L that is about to face you decaying old piece of TINUMBINU

you're just too dumb to have debate with? Atiku had been in politics before obi even become Anambra governor, Atiku gained political popularity because of PO cheesy did you read the jargons at all?

I'm a realist, the only candidate Atiku dey fear is Tinubu, Tinubu out of APC then Atiku should be preparing his presidential speech, this is the plan of Northerners that we sane southerners are resisting

if a man like Wike that have political weight than PO can be caged, who is PO?

PO is the least candidate to be scared of, if Atiku is not going for south south or southwest as VP he's just deceiving himself, Southeast are political handicapped
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Lovelive: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is a movement. The campaign will be massive and unprecedented in the history of Nigeria.
Vote Peter Obi for president
Vote for #LabourParty

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by CoolAmbience(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

You do not sound uninterested.

And yes, you will be beckoned when Obi wins. As long as you have the strength to stay alive by that time.

Akuko na egwu!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're just too dumb to have debate with? Atiku had been in politics before obi even become Anambra governor, Atiku gained political popularity because of PO cheesy did you read the jargons at all?

I'm a realist, the only candidate Atiku dey fear is Tinubu, Tinubu out of APC then Atiku should be preparing his presidential speech, this is the plan of Northerners that we sane southerners are resisting

if a man like Wike that have political weight than PO can be caged, who is PO?

PO is the least candidate to be scared of, if Atiku is not going for south south or southwest as VP he's just deceiving himself, Southeast are political handicapped

When you grow out of ethnicity. You'll be taken more seriously.

For your information, Obi is getting more votes even in TINUNBINU's village.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Freedom34: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
jrusky:
Sorry who is Tunde Ednut again?

Every inconsequential human endorsing inconsequential presidential candidate.
Lolz......good question!
Tunde ednut na social media influencer.
So, just like d renos, deji adeyanjus, mc macaronis of ds world, they thrive on social media patronage.

They can say just about anything just for clout/popularity....and as usual, our emotional blodas have swallowed d bait once again!
Lolzzzzzz grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Obidient1: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
I also Join the reasonable people of Nigeria to endorse PETER OBI.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by NigeriaAjoka: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement of the Nigerian youths by the youths and for the youths!
All old criminal politicians and their supporters join the moving train or forever remain deaf

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by NigeriaAjoka: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Freedom34:

Lolz......good question!
Tunde ednut na social media influencer.
So, just like d renos, deji adeyanjus, mc macaronis of ds world, they thrive on social media patronage.

They can say just about anything just for clout/popularity....and as usual, our emotional blodas have swallowed d bait once again!
Lolzzzzzz grin

You wouldn’t call it emotional if he had endorsed your Candidate lol! Swallow your pride and join the moving train bruh, Peter Obi is the most qualified but sentiments won’t allow you see it but I pray you heal in time and join the rain

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Freedom34: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
He, just like you, is free to support whoever he wants nah.
The koko of d mata be say others have d right to also support whoever they want, and that right must be respected, shikena!

On d issue of 'emotion', unlike some (d s/e to be specific) dt sing ur praises in as much as u say what they want to hear, others don't reason that way.
Ever since d menstruating-mouthed reno has been 'famzing' himself with yorubas by saying nice things, have u seen yorubas carry his mata on their heads as 'messiah'? Nope! Whatever he says, whether truth or false na hin opinion and it ends there!
cool

NigeriaAjoka:

You wouldn’t call it emotional if he had endorsed your Candidate lol! Swallow your pride and join the moving train bruh, Peter Obi is the most qualified but sentiments won’t allow you see it but I pray you heal in time and join the rain
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

When you grow out of ethnicity. You'll be taken more seriously.

For your information, Obi is getting more votes even in TINUNBINU's village.

this your naive post just show have been wasting my time with a political neophyte

register for political class at Bourdillion street at Ikoyi
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Bestbeelieve: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

But if Peter Rufai is smart, when elected, he can veto the movement that changes the system of govt to a better one.

Don't you think so?
Nope i dont think so! The whole structure is faulty. How many have been in opposition before and talked about doing something and when they got in...pfffff nothing!!! change cant happen... we need a referrendum! total restructuring of Nigeria away from the military dictates of the past!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

Nope i dont think so! The whole structure is faulty. How many have been in opposition before and talked about doing something and when they got in...pfffff nothing!!! change cant happen... we need a referrendum! total restructuring of Nigeria away from the military dictates of the past!

And how is a referendum or restructuring even possible without a good leader to facilitate it, in the 1st place?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Bestbeelieve: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

And how is a referendum or restructuring even possible without a good leader to facilitate it, in the 1st place?

Thats where you and i come in! we need to hold whoever is there now responsible and accountable! The people have the power to make it happen. but Nigerians are not ready! just imagine the amount of money that has changed hands in the name of delegates!!! And you think or believe if elected these people will do something! c'mon man its just gonna be chop i chop commot make i chop!
See imagine if you will ...all Nigerians home and in diaspora put hands together and heads for the common good of this country in all sectors! no nation on earth will match this country! but it bleeds!!!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

Thats where you and i come in! we need to hold whoever is there now responsible and accountable! The people have the power to make it happen. but Nigerians are not ready! just imagine the amount of money that has changed hands in the name of delegates!!! And you think or believe if elected these people will do something! c'mon man its just gonna be chop i chop commot make i chop!
See imagine if you will ...all Nigerians home and in diaspora put hands together and heads for the common good of this country in all sectors! no nation on earth will match this country! but it bleeds!!!

Speak referendum in this dispensation and you'll be labeled an enemy of the nation.

Seek referendum in a better regime and you'll be treated like you're a real human being with dignity and rights enshrined in a constitution.

Nigerians are simply getting wiser. Nigerians are realizing the the power that they wield, and the steps they must take to take back their country from recycled gerontrocratic sterile leaches.

And one of these things is realizing that an election is coming up next year and doing the right thing to break out of these woes which have become a second nature to us.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Bestbeelieve: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

Speak referendum in this dispensation and you'll be labeled an enemy of the nation.

Seek referendum in a better regime and you'll be treated like you're a real human being with dignity and rights enshrined in a constitution.

But it has to happen...when i cannot say! but we just have to get it right!! For our generations to come for the entire black race! And whats with the Down Chelsea? Are you a Chelsea hater?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

But it has to happen...when i cannot say! but we just have to get it right!! For our generations to come for the entire black race! And whats with the Down Chelsea? Are you a Chelsea hater?

Chelsea has 2 UCL trophies and 6 EPL trophies in over 100 years of existence.

Is that hateable or even enviable? Naaah.
I don't hate Chelsea but I must confess, Chelsea is the sweetest team to make fun of.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Bestbeelieve: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

Chelsea has 2 UCL trophies and 6 EPL trophies in over 100 years of existence.

Is that hateable or even enviable? Naaah.
I don't hate Chelsea but I must confess, Chelsea is the sweetest team to make fun of.

Okay....sounds fair! Just dont tease a die hard fan in the wrong way. i'm with the red side of Manchester even though they are ducks right now.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by DownChelsea(f): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

Okay....sounds fair! Just dont tease a die hard fan in the wrong way. i'm with the red side of Manchester even though they are ducks right now.

Ducks?

If that's the word you use, na you sabi. Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mass Sack: FG Threatens To Withdraw License Of Recalcitrant Banks, Others / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards / Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.