Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President (34745 Views)

Celebrity Blogger Tunde Ednut Endorses Peter Obi / Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by 07kjb: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
splashbaby:
Leave them, Igbos are so arrogant as usual and believe their region alone will make Peter Obi president no matter what the other major tribes think or do. Other regions doesn’t matter even if he’s contesting on the platform of a weak party...as long as they kept shouting his name in one rustic corner of their bedroom

Vote to progress make tribalism no destroy you,we are expecting vote from from the hausas, from the yorubas and our south neighbors is not about being IGBO,

Vote Peter Obi to make amends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Akurakambe(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

What a movement!

A movement without root anywhere.

You guys don't understand politics.

The more Obi moves from one party to another, the more difficult it gets for him.

Obi, despite being in PDP, was unable to restore his hold on Anambra with consecutive failed attempts to install Obaze and Ozigbo.

If this is what a movement is for you, then I certainly can't be of help trying to explain anything to you.

Don't worry, you'll be alright. But know that Peter Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reality3080:
so your candidate can b endorsed n no problem but other candidates can’t b endorsed right?

Tinubu should not be endorsed. sad

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Inconsequential
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by chukkysnow: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
[ kissonly on Instagram abi.quote author=Updating9JA post=113363785]Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeQPpuJjtmU/

Shared By: Blogger Donald[/quote]
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by splashbaby(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
OPonu, you won’t understand the electoral block in Nigeria and the pattern they adopt when they vote during elections. Igbos are never known to be politically sound anyway. That’s why you don’t know that Peter Obi is dead on arrival and you still waste your energy on a candidate without electoral values.
07kjb:

Vote to progress make tribalism no destroy you,we are expecting vote from from the hausas, from the yorubas and our south neighbors is not about being IGBO,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SOFTSKILL: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Neatboy:

Get this, this is not an Igbo thing! IT IS A RESCUE NIGERIA PROJECT!!

It is clearly an Osu project of cannibals. City boy all the way
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Donbunchis: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

Your comments are inciting all morning, I have been watching you. Stop trying to provoke or incite any aggression on this forum , be guided
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Are you seeking a permission for blocking when you know can do that since even without warning.

Just say that you don't like the way he sounded.

But Obi is the way forward.
Are you not coming to terms with the adverse effects of PDP and APC? Should Nigeria continue like this? Abi don't you know why Obi left the PDP even before the primary election? Do you want what happened to buhari to happen to him?

Let's take back Nigeria!!!

Obi has a key to that.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Francisebright: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=DamianX post=113363814]Peter Story for the gods
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Unclefemolala(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. The kind of untrained kids roaming NL..
Your cognition is at par with a sedated chimpanzee. Get lost kid.. You have an exam to prepare for..

Lmaooo..you busted the disrespectful kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by pacesetting: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thank you for the reminder. That is why many people are now queuing to get their PVCs.

Even if he did not win, the number of electorates in the 2023 presidential election will be unprecedented.

That will be a massive progress for Nigeria's democracy.
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi can only be President of Online Republic of BIAFRA. Besides, elections are not won Online grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Kellie069(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Who d Bleep is tunde ednut? An Instagram ass licker! Lol. Someone that stays in America ! Watin make una carry this post come front page?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by femisplash: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Feggie3:
If you are going for a promotional exam or a job interview and your interviewer asks you who is the best presidential candidate and why? and you mention Tinubu, over his dead body will u pass that interview that day. Woe betide you, you are a foreigner, you will be deported that very day. Brainless bigots
No sane interviewer would ask you to compare a Tinubu who had horned his strategic skills at the biggest firms in the world with a Obi that has a relatively pale career achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by OkoroBufo: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Your father can only tell you that in your family. Only in your family.
-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by femichill: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeQPpuJjtmU/

Shared By: Blogger Donald
Tunde, we are watching. I hope it's not the beginning of the end because whoever follows ipigs, they live long to regret it. As for the Yoruba supporting them, we shall remind them when it's time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SOFTSKILL: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Yes, he should not be endorsed by mpurumiri cannibals
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Johnchrix(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
femisplash:

No sane interviewer would ask you to compare a Tinubu who had horned his strategic skills at the biggest firms in the world with a Obi that has a relatively pale career achievement.

Trash
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Your father can only tell you that in your family. Only in your family.

-Okoro bufo

No idea what your meaning is, but I suspect you're not typically the sort of person deserving of a response.

There's not much civility in you.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by buzorcharles(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Joezinho:
And the troll called Ednut won't get insulted. Lol. Infact, he's gonna be knighted in Alaigbo Parish.. But let Olawale Ashimi aka Brymo who lyrically is the best vocalist, alongside Asa and happens to be one of naija's most talented artiste this decade with over 7 successful albums should endorse his choice candidate, some retardded rejects sharing the same single I.Q digits with Peruvian iguana would drag him...

A response to attention-craving gobshites would only occur after the second coming of Jesus..

Guy Sapa dey drag brymo. He's looking for a way out via the endorsement
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by SOFTSKILL: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
07kjb:

We are voting the City boy Jagaban. You can hit your head against the wall
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Johnchrix(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kellie069:
[s]Who d Bleep is tunde ednut? An Instagram ass licker! Lol. Someone that stays in America ! Watin make una carry this post come front p[/s]age?
Can you count the how many times your dullard buhari and Tinubu has travelled out of the country this few years.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by McCoy9067(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Who is Tunde Ednut?
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by PoliteActivist: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Help2020:

Why should somebody want tinubu with questionable source of wealth to become president?

Questionable source of wealth is not even ⅛ of it. The man is stealing Lagos tax money as we speak. Not to talk of being sickly and infirm.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by PoliteActivist: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi can only be President of Online Republic of BIAFRA. Besides, elections are not won Online grin

You can say that if it were 45/55 or 40/60, but when one person is getting 6 times others combined, better know there is a movement afoot!
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by yankison(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you people dont love Osibanjo you just need a weak candidate to give your PO that will come fifth hope

even Osibanjo will win PO not to talk of PO. Tinubu and PO in a contest is even a slap. who's PO to be contesting against a political icon like Tinubu? even Ojukwu is not in the league of Tinubu

U just de rant abt tinubu up and down una no de tire for suffer ? When he enters now and Notting change na so una go de complain
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by desolvay: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
I love this movement, Peter Obi or nothing less. He is the man with vision if we must remain one nation

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Kellie069(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

Can you count the how many times your dullard buhari and Tinubu has travelled out of the country this few years.

Mr smart guy, u mean the person ruling your country is a dullard?? Oh, how unfortunate
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by Lucky5000(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
As you are all here shouting peter Obi,make sure your voters card is ready and also tell 2people to get theirs ready

We must vote out all this selfish Elements from government
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by hiphopnobss(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Omo... See Clap Back sad grin Pls, take it easy. I felt this one, ma no lie.... and normally I don't even drop comments, but I just had me to. grin
Stormtrooper11:

Your dumbass didn't tell you that I've written the exam and I've passed. You're one of the older generation that has failed the younger ones and you're not ashamed to open that your poverty-stricken mouth to support a drug lord instead of working for the revival of our nation.
Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by hiphopnobss(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
WTF! grin Una just dey burst my head for here! I read that comment somewhere, but I don't remember those exact words undecided grin
Stormtrooper11:

What's the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President by edosignature(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those who votes on election days are never on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc & for any one to win election in Nigeria as it stand now must be National & not Regional.

I'm pro Obi, but truth be told he can't win election in this present day Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.