Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! (1219 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Apart From KuliKuli,TomTom,MoiMoi,. What Other Word Do Nigerians Say Twice? / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Notyourtype: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Just one last word!

Hardship - passed

Hard times - passed

Finance - passed

Family issue - coping

Problems - managing

*Deppression* - Totally got me down embarassed

Count down: 10hrs
4hrs

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Generalkaycee(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
In my view, suicide is not really a wish for life to end.'
What is it then?'
It is the only way a powerless person can find to make everybody else look away from his shame. The wish is not to die, but to hide...

It's better to burn out than to fade away..

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Qatar2022: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Nobodyany1: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2022
The place you'll go to after taking your own life, is more vile (than this present world). And guess what?! it's for ever! Imagine!
I proffer you go on a vacation or a ship cruise alone or with whomever makes you happy. Just enjoy there for a week (since money ain't your problem!) and see if you wouldn't wanna live more...

2 Likes

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Notyourtype: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Generalkaycee:
Is this a joke?
i have been pretending to be happy, but i can't manage the situation anymore. I've read books about getting away with deppression, but it dosn't work.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Generalkaycee(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
i have been pretending to be happy, but i can't manage the situation anymore. I've read books about getting away with deppression, but it dosn't work.
Suicide is not a blot on anyone’s name.it is a tragedy..
Killing yourself won't do you any good...

Hang on brother....

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Notyourtype: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Nobodyany1:
The place you'll go to after taking your own life, is more vile (than this present world). And guess what?! it's for ever! Imagine!
I proffer you go on a vacation or a ship cruise alone or with whomever makes you happy. Just enjoy there for a week (since money ain't your problem!) and see if you wouldn't wanna live more...
i've not found a cure to help my situation. Nothing seems to make me happy again, i've be living with deppression for long
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Looter100: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Sir please try to die soon

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Generalkaycee(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
i've not found a cure to help my situation. Nothing seems to make me happy again, i've be living with deppression for long
There are a thousand thousand reasons to live this life, everyone of them sufficient..
Do not kill yourself..
Your life is not your own. Keep your hands off it.

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Jackandrose: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Why are you deppressed? Hope is not the bad gender "woman"

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by CrownLiz(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Don't give up!
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Kollins11: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Before you drink sniper.. Tell falseprophet1 or Righteousness2 to pray for you so that you can make heaven.

R.I.P in advance bro.
Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq

Also help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

R.I.P in advance once again.

4 Likes

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Spin4: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hang on bro!
We can be friends if you don't mind
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Thestormisover: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Words like this are of no joke expecially when you are in a failed country like nigeria. I just viewed your previous post and find out you have added a post about not being happy and scared some time ago. Hope u are still alive bro, i don't kno what to tell you, but someone need to talk sense inside you. Say no to sucide. Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44. Emergency advice for a nairalander.

4 Likes

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Znation(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Guy hold on, just a litle time and buhari will be leaving office. We can make it together..

2 Likes

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Ladymogana(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Someone is threatening life here and some idiots are typing R.I.P... You see the difference btw we blacks and the white.. We don't value our friends, even the mods don't care.. I hate all men, but i don't wish death to anybody..
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Ladymogana(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
what ever your problem is, you dont have to die.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Ladymogana(f): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Jackandrose:
Why are you deppressed? Hope is not the bad gender "woman"
idiot, don't you know that all men are useless
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Abc125: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype, God will never forgive you if you take your own life. Think, about it, where do you think you will be when you die, heaven or hell?
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Abc125: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Looter100:
Sir please try to die soon
not funny...
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Abc125: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ladymogana:
idiot, don't you know that all men are useless
olosho woman.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Abc125: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Znation:
Guy hold on, just a litle time and buhari will be leaving office. We can make it together..
grin grin grin
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Great007: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please don't do it. As long as there is life there is still hope. Also, darkest hour is before the dawn.
Keep on pushing on. What if you are closer to breakthrough than you know.

Look up to God, who is able to save to the uttermost, make everything work for your good and turn things around.

Jesus said there will be tribulations but we should be of good cheer that he had overcome the world. With God victory is sure at the end of the tunnel.

If people know the person, they should please reach out.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Albertone(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
Just one last word!

Hardship - passed

Hard times - passed

Finance - passed

Family issue - coping

Problems - managing

First ask God for forgiveness of sin.
Submit your ATM card and pin to your closest person.

God be with you till we meet again in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Bellotelli: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Las las everybody to kpai.. But for me, I cannot cowardly end it myself cos I don't k ow what awaits me in the afterlife. I'll keep up with the struggle till I achieve my purpose in life. This I promise myself as long as I breath.

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by IceColdVeins(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
I beg help me drop your iPhone cord and original charger
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Immanuelsnr: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
Just one last word!

Hardship - passed

Hard times - passed

Finance - passed

Family issue - coping

Problems - managing

Hey, suicide is not the best option, if you really want to get over your depression,try to stay out with people never stay alone , always stay around people even at night if possible, I'm sure you are going to overcome it
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Sweetvie: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Albertone:

First ask God for forgiveness of sin.
Submit your ATM card and pin to your closest person.

God be with you till we meet again in the afterlife.
grin grin grin
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Sweetvie: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's not funny bruh
We all have up and down
Doesn't mean everyone should kill themselves
Life is a challenge... Everyone one has one or two challenges they're facing but we have hope, it gonna get better.
I feel nothing toward those who commit suicide... It ur choice, i feel no pain or happiness. As long as you will find relieve it ur choice smiley

1 Like

Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by HappyNigerian: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
Just one last word!

Hardship - passed

Hard times - passed

Finance - passed

Family issue - coping

Problems - managing

baba drop your contact make I call you abeg
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Albertone(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
HappyNigerian:

baba drop your contact make I call you abeg

Abeg transfer me that airtime you wan use call am.
Re: What Last Word Do You Have For Me, Just One Last Word! by Albertone(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notyourtype:
Just one last word!

Hardship - passed

Hard times - passed

Finance - passed

Family issue - coping

Problems - managing

4hrs

Finally!Our comrade is gone cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The Female Gender / How Do I Cut Off From Her? / Pastor Who Have S3x With Pregnant Woman In A Vira Video Last Year Fadayomi Kehin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.