Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT (644 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / All You Need To Know About The Jehovah Witness Bible (new World Translation) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2022
"Bad Translations of the Jehovah's Witness' Bible, the New World Translation (NWT)"

Examine some of the many bad "translations" offered by the Watchtower Bible Tract Society's translation of the Bible here

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
"Bad Translations of the Jehovah's Witness' Bible, the New World Translation (NWT)"

Examine some of the many bad "translations" offered by the Watchtower Bible Tract Society's translation of the Bible here
When your own fellow Trinitarian Greek Bible Scholars are in agreement with NWT /JWs & disagreed with Matt Slick/Carm.org, you find solace in throwing tantrums on Nairaland.

According to both screenshots,Does your new Boss,Matt Slick/carm.org agree with your Master Kumuyi ,that Christmas/birthday is idolatry?

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Janosky:

When your own fellow Trinitarian Greek Bible Scholars are in agreement with NWT /JWs & disagreed with Matt Slick/Carm.org, you find solace in throwing tantrums on Nairaland.

According to both screenshots,Does your new Boss,Matt Slick/carm.org agree with your Master Kumuyi ,that Christmas/birthday is idolatry?

I hope the moderators are taking note of the violation of rule 11 on this post. undecided
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I hope the moderators are taking note of the violation of rule 11 on this post. undecided
Interpretation of the scriptures is the issue on this thread.
Shame on you,WAILER.
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by cornelboy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol.
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol.
Janosky:

Interpretation of the scriptures is the issue on this thread.
Shame on you,WAILER.
This man has multiple accounts on Nairaland so he only call your attention whenever he's bored and no customer patronizes his several threads on Deeperlife or Kumuyi.

Each time his threads on Deeperlife finds no commentator he switch over to JW matters for you guys to come and meet with his fellow misinformed Churchgoers who already have preconceived thoughts against JWs.

That's why i left him and whatever he chooses to say about God's organization. If he truthfully knows his church is up to the task let him focus on his Deeperlife matters. He's deceiving himself and his cohorts because right from time Kumuyi has taught them never to accept other churches as born again but his friends don't know this they're thinking by joining him to criticize JWs Deeperlifers will take their churches seriously.

Kumuyi is a real wolf in sheep's clothing and that is what he has made this guy, instead of coming out openly to tell other churches that they're not on the same page with him Kumuyi keeps pretending they're the same yet he's poisoning the minds of his followers against other churches of Christendom.
Unlike JWs that has come out openly that once you're not a JW it's impossible to worship our God Kumuyi keeps pretending!smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Emusan(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Janosky:
When your own fellow Trinitarian Greek Bible Scholars are in agreement with NWT /JWs

This is laughable, so Trinitarian Greek Bible Scholars are in agreement with NWT/JWs, yet you spend all your efforts and energies to fight against the same Trinitarian Greek Scholars.

This your lie or delusion is another dimension cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Who are the NWT scholars?

1 Like

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emusan:

This is laughable, so Trinitarian Greek Bible Scholars are in agreement with NWT/JWs, yet you spend all your efforts and energies to fight against the same Trinitarian Greek Scholars.

This your lie or delusion is another dimension cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Who are the NWT scholars?
Emusan,i don't know why you always write as if your brain doesn't function.

Psalms 45:6 the original copy of Hebrews 1:8.
@ Psalms 45:6,is your fellow 3 deities devotees & Trinitarian translations of Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good News translation, the Message Bible,Moffat Bible etc in agreement with NWT at Psalms 45:6?
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Emusan(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Janosky:
Emusan,i don't know why you always write as if your brain doesn't function.

I always tell you JaNosenses to be calming down before you begin to type Mr Gebbrish typer.

Psalms 45:6 the original copy of Hebrews 1:8.

Lying liar, where do you see ORIGINAL COPY OF HEBREW today? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

@ Psalms 45:6,is your fellow 3 deities devotees & Trinitarian translations of Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good News translation, the Message Bible,Moffat Bible etc in agreement with NWT at Psalms 45:6?

That means Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The Message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c are all accurate or you just decided to find ONLY psalm 45:6 aligned with NWT?

Or let me put it this way, are Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c disagree with NWT anywhere? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emusan:

I always tell you JaNosenses to be calming down before you begin to type Mr Gebbrish typer.

Empty tantrums of a WAILER.
D grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Emusan:

Lying liar, where do you see ORIGINAL COPY OF HEBREW today?
Emusan ITIBOLIBOR 1 of Nairaland
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grincheesy
Emusan LYING & poor comprehension skills are inseparable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Emusan LIAR,is Psalms 45:6 the original copy of Hebrews 1:8?
Yes
Paul quoted Psalms 45:6 @ Hebrews 1:8.

Emusan:

That means Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The Message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c are all accurate or you just decided to find ONLY psalm 45:6 aligned with NWT?

Or let me put it this way, are Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c disagree with NWT anywhere? .
Did Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c disagree with your KJV anywhere?
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Emusan(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Janosky:

Empty tantrums of a WAILER.
D grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Ok

Emusan ITIBOLIBOR 1 of Nairaland
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grincheesy

Ok

Emusan LYING & poor comprehension skills are inseparable grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.

And you can't prove it cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Emusan LIAR,is Psalms 45:6 the original copy of Hebrews 1:8?
Yes
Paul quoted Psalms 45:6 @ Hebrews 1:8

See the tiny brain JaNosenses asking this cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So you can't tell where the Original COPY of Hebrew is cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Did Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c disagree with your KJV anywhere?
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

KJV doesn't belong to me, you can't bring your evidence where I claim ownership of KJV but NWT even though doesn't belong to you but you're ready to defend it with your life despite the fact that you know no single scholar was involved in the translation work cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Meanwhile my questions are still there, don't forget

Or let me put it this way, are Catholic Jerusalem Bible, Good New Translation, The message Bible, Moffat Bible e.t.c disagree with NWT anywhere? .
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emusan:

Ok

Ok

And you can't prove it cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See the tiny brain JaNosenses asking this..
So you can't tell where the Original COPY of Hebrew is

ITIBOLIBOR 1 of Nairaland

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Emusan:

KJV doesn't belong to me, you can't bring your evidence where I claim ownership of KJV but NWT even though doesn't belong to you but you're ready to defend it with your life despite the fact that you know no single scholar was involved in the translation work
What does it mean to be called a scholar?

https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Scholar Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

When can you call someone a scholar?
The definition of a scholar is a learned or well-educated person, especially one who excels in a particular field or subject"

JWs are Bible scholars.
Kingdom Interlinear ,NWT among numerous others. grin cheesy

Emusan:

Emusan no understand wetin himself type. grin
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Emusan(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Janosky:
ITIBOLIBOR 1 of Nairaland

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Ok Mr Gebbrish typer

What does it mean to be called a scholar?

https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Scholar Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

The screenshot madness has stopped, coward! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

When can you call someone a scholar?
The definition of a scholar is a learned or well-educated person, especially one who excels in a particular field or subject"!

Take note of the @color..... you'll soon run away from this thread cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

JWs are Bible scholars.

According to the @underlined above, which FIELD or SUBJECT are the translators of NWT excel from?

Where do they obtain their Greek and Hebrew certificates?

Kingdom Interlinear ,NWT among numerous others. grin cheesy

Those are the work of those illiterate translators, tell us the FIELD/SUBJECT that they excel in cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Emusan no understand wetin himself type. grin

Says the Mr Gebbrish typer himself cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Cordenify(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emusan:

According to the @underlined above, which FIELD or SUBJECT are the translators of NWT excel from?

Where do they obtain their Greek and Hebrew certificates?

Those are the work of those illiterate translators, tell us the FIELD/SUBJECT that they excel in cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Says the Mr Gebbrish typer himself cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
LYING DULLARD alias "gebbrish typer",when will you learn?

Na certificate your Trinity mentors use learn Hebrew &Greek lexicon?
You are very dull,kai !!!

You know JWs published the kingdom Interliner. Emusan,I challenge you to tell Nairaland the name of the Greek Interlinear produced by the scholars of your Church.
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Emusan(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Janosky:
LYING DULLARD alias "gebbrish typer",when will you learn?

Anyhow you see am just take it Mr Gebbrish typer grin cheesy grin grin

Na certificate your Trinity mentors use learn Hebrew &Greek lexicon?
You are very dull,kai !!!

Just say you don't have academy support for your lying NWT translators cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

This is the definition you provided "The definition of a scholar is a learned or well-educated person, especially one who excels in a particular field or subject"!

Again, where do translators of NWT obtained their certificate of Hebrew & Greek from before they become SCHOLARS? cheesy grin cheesy grin

You know JWs published the kingdom Interliner.

What is the qualifications of the people who PUBLISHED IT?

Can you allow your children to school under unqualified teachers or lecturers?

Emusan,I challenge you to tell Nairaland the name of the Greek Interlinear produced by the scholars of your Church.

My church doesn't need to do that because they don't have hidden agenda of twisting the scripture.

So my question is, what is the qualifications of those who produced the said Interlinear?

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emusan:

Anyhow you see am just take it Mr Gebbrish typer

Just say you don't have academy support for your lying NWT translators cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

This is the definition you provided "The definition of a scholar is a learned or well-educated person, especially one who excels in a particular field or subject"!

Again, where do translators of NWT obtained their certificate of Hebrew & Greek from before they become SCHOLARS?
Where did Peter, John and David obtain certificate for scholars of the holy scriptures?
Emusan LIENUS, Read this screenshot & Bible verse here & Receive Sense.
https://biblehub.com/vmenus/acts.htm

Emusan:

What is the qualifications of the people who PUBLISHED IT?
What is the qualifications of your so called scholars who can not publish anything? grin
Emusan:

Can you allow your children to school under unqualified teachers or lecturers?
Acts 4:13 can you,Emusan allow your children to school under unqualified teachers or lecturers , David the king & sheep rearer,Peter and John?
Emusan:

My church doesn't need to do that because they don't have hidden agenda of twisting the scripture.

So my question is, what is the qualifications of those who produced the said Interlinear?

Emusan & 2 Mumu LYING dullards grin cheesy grin grin
Can anyone give anything he does not have?

What is the qualifications of those your so called scholars who can NOT produce ANY Interlinear?

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Janosky:

Where did Peter, John and David obtain certificate for scholars of the holy scriptures?
Emusan LIENUS, Read this screenshot & Bible verse here & Receive Sense.
https://biblehub.com/vmenus/acts.htm

You'll always prove that you're a dull person.

You provided a dictionary meaning of scholars in which according to the definition "The definition of a scholar is a learned or well-educated person, especially one who excels in a particular field or subject"! yet you are going about using UNLEARN and ILLITERATE as example.

Besides, your tiny brain won't tell you that there's different between SCHOLARSHIP and INSPIRED cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

What is the qualifications of your so called scholars who can not publish anything? grin

My Scholars are professional in Hebrew and Greek, reason why you can sneak into their works cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Acts 4:13 can you,Emusan allow your children to school under unqualified teachers or lecturers , David the king & sheep rearer,Peter and John?

Olodo....David, the king & sheeper boy; Peter and John were all INSPIRED cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Are you claiming the Translators of NWT are also INSPIRED? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan & 2 Mumu LYING dullards grin cheesy grin grin
Can anyone give anything he does not have?

No! So what is your point Mr Gebbrish & mumu typer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

What is the qualifications of those your so called scholars who can NOT produce ANY Interlinear?

You have them on internet especially your favorite site Biblehub, you can check it.

But why still on that subject, what is the qualifications of those that did the Interlinear and translation of NWT?
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emusan:

You'll always prove that you're a dull person.

You provided a dictionary meaning of scholars in which according to the definition "The definition of a scholar is a learned or well-educated person, especially one who excels in a particular field or subject"! yet you are going about using UNLEARN and ILLITERATE as example.
Emusan ,ITIBOLIBOR 1 of Nairaland grin grin
UNLEARNED opposite of LEARNED.
ILLITERATE opposite of well educated.

JWs are well educated and learned our publications are well regarded worldwide, even by comments of your fellow 3 deities devotees on this forum.

For the same reason, Janosky is teaching you dullard that " UNLEARNED opposite of LEARNED.
ILLITERATE opposite of well educated."
Shame on you,Dullard!

Emusan:

Besides, your tiny brain won't tell you that there's different between SCHOLARSHIP and INSPIRED cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Lol.

Olodo....David, the king & sheeper boy; Peter and John were all INSPIRED cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Are you claiming the Translators of NWT are also INSPIRED?
Emusan has your tiny brain now known that your Trinitarian translators are NOT inspired?
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan:

you don't have academy support for your NWT translators
But why still on that subject, what is the qualifications of those that did the Interlinear and translation of NWT?

Ordeh !!!

I challenge Emusan to Provide Nairaland with the evidence of his mumu , FALSE claims about NWT translators.
Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by Janosky: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emusan:

No! So what is your point Mr Gebbrish & mumu typer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My Scholars are professional in Hebrew and Greek, reason why you can sneak into their works cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You have them on internet especially your favorite site Biblehub, you can check it.

Biblehub screenshot and John 10:33 NWT, kingdom interlinear EVIDENCE.
Your scholars Biblehub PROVEN the NWT is very accurate & scholarly.
2 Facts stand out.
1. Emusan LIENUS is a LYING dullard.

Emusan LIENUS, deceiving himself, there is no "false god " @ John 10:33 & 1 Corinthians 8:4-5.
Jesus Christ is a god.
Sons of God are gods, Psalms 82:1,6.
John 1:1 & 10:33, the word (Jesus) was a god".
2) JWs are Bible scholars.

Re: Bad Translations Of The Jehovah's Witness' Bible, The New World Translation (NWT by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
If the name Jesus offends you, well...

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam Technology Averse? / Does It Mean That God Already Knew We Will Be Black, Poor And Miserable / Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.