Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" (9700 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Does The Watchtower Organisation Control The Jehovah's Witnesses' Thinking?" / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Courz:

Big Fool with a Brain of groundnut. Why are these your fellow JWs below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Mumu dullard grin grin

Emusan says Jehovah was coined from Adonai, yet you can't convince Emusan with your GIBBERISH.
grin grin
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Janosky:

I am the Undisputed Idiot of all time.

Why did Watchtower, in the Secret Elders Book that JWs are NOT allowed to see, (Shepherd the Flock book) say Child P@rnography is not Child Sexual Abuse? Why is it that a person who views or possesses such content is liable to spending years in Prison by the court of law BUT Watchtower says it is not a serious offence unless the person repeats it several times before a judicial committee is formed whereas, JWs who commit fornication /Adultery get immediate judicial committee?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Janosky:

I am a Mumu dullard. I am also a Slave to my Freemason Masters.

Big Fool with a Brain of groundnut. Why are these your fellow JWs below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Courz:

Are you JWs not against Higher Education like Boko Haram?

Don't you JWs preach that you must only associate with your members and must only marry amongst yourselves just like Muslims? Anyone who is marrying a JW must convert first before that happens, just like the muslims.

Don't you JWs also exhibit a lack of value for human life by propagating doctrines that lead to loss of lives like the No Blood Transfusion same way Talibans exhibit their fanaticism in suicide bombing?

Read these screenshots so that you and the Moderator will cure your delusions grin.

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Janosky:

I have low self esteem! I agree with Watchtower that my skin colour will change to White in God's Kingdom!

Yes! Watchtower said your skin colour as a Black man is a Curse. They also said in God's Kingdom, your skin colour will change to White and your language will change to Hebrew. grin grin

Wonderful, isnt it?

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Janosky:

Yes. I accept that my life is a blood /human sacrifice to Lucifer based on No blood Transfusion.

Are you JWs not against Higher Education like Boko Haram?

Don't you JWs preach that you must only associate with your members and must only marry amongst yourselves just like Muslims? Anyone who is marrying a JW must convert first before that happens, just like the muslims.

Don't you JWs also exhibit a lack of value for human life by propagating doctrines that lead to loss of lives like the No Blood Transfusion same way Talibans exhibit their fanaticism in suicide bombing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Janosky:

John W you have not answered my questions.

Provide the scriptures to answer the challenge Janosky gave you or get outta this thread.

No1
I challenge John W & Mumu Courz Oteneaaron to show Nairaland from your Bible the name of any believer baptized " in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

No 2
Furthermore,I challenge John W & Courz to show the Bible verses and chapter.

lost fraud jw janosky

habitual liar, you didn't ask me any questions or give me a challenge, you cannot stop lying oh pathetic one, and further more Jesus told believers to be baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit and you don't believe him, and with your confused babble you are looking for proof that He is lying.
you so evil, aren't you dum dum:

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

@bold, so funny, all you false jw's are fearfully paranoid:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

you lost blasphemer Janosky call the Holy Spirit:
"the ole demon ghost' and "doghead" etc.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

you false jw's deny the lord Jesus Christ at every opportunity:

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Courz:

W
Yes! Watchtower said your skin colour as a Black man is a Curse. They also said in God's Kingdom, your skin colour will change to White and your language will change to Hebrew. grin grin

Wonderful, isnt it?
Courz,By your FRAUDULENT ACTION of REMOVING my comments since 11:31pm on 11th JUNE,2022 and interpose your own DUBIOUS comments to DECEIVE Nairaland, you have successfully EXPOSED the true person you really are- EVIL AND WICKEDNESS IS IN YOU !!!!

Ezekiel 12:28 & Psalms 94:1-2,23, JEHOVAH the Righteous JUDGE can not lie.

Cc:
The Moderator, take note!
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 1:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Janosky:

Courz,By your FRAUDULENT ACTION of REMOVING my comments since 11:31pm on 11th JUNE,2022 and interpose your own DUBIOUS comments to DECEIVE Nairaland, you have successfully EXPOSED the true person you really are- EVIL AND WICKEDNESS IS IN YOU !!!!

Cc:

lost fraud jw janosky

well you know about evil and wickedness, don't you:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven

and you false jw's deny the lord Jesus Christ at every opportunity:

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by oteneaaron(m): 5:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, look for other excuses to post.
You know the evidences has exposed you.

What "evidences"?

You can't prove it.

Can you?

If you can't, STOP IT.

Courz and Oteneaaron are not one and the same person.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2022
But both of you don't believe that Jesus of Nazareth is a real historical figure, both of you hate just one religion out of thousands, both of you were ex-JWs, both of you only pick interest in topics that's against JWs, both of you opened a thread and collaborated to drop hundreds of post only to malign just one single religious group!
Wa lie ta lie small fat lie, you're saying the truth now! grin

oteneaaron:

What "evidences"?

You can't prove it.

Can you?

If you can't, STOP IT.

Courz and Oteneaaron are not one and the same person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Janosky:

Cc:

If Oteneaaron (Courz) is editing people's posts and typing what he wants there who still thinks the pics and videos he's pasting weren't made up?

By their fruit you will know them {Matthew 7:16} let them continue hailing atheists simply because they're envious of God's people {Exodus 23:1-2} sitting with those ridiculing the son of God! Psalms 1:1 wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Janosky:

I agree with Watchtower that my skin colour is a Curse. But that curse will be removed in God's Kingdom when my skin colour changes to White and my language changes to Hebrew as rightly said by Watchtower.

Wonderful, isnt it?

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Brain Damage!

I honestly think you were born with some Brain deformity. You must be suffering from a very serious Brain disease. You also suffer from serious Paranoia. You bundle people who oppose your heretical views together and falsely accuse them of being One person. That's not how a normal brain works! That's a sign that you can't make coherent and logical conclusions. The part of your brain responsible for that has been fried up as a result of Fanatical views of your Cult. Have you considered seeing a Psychologist? It is possible you had slight symptoms before you became a JW but once you joined the Cult, the whole paranoia of the Cult worsened your conditions and now, you are no longer Sane. Don't take this as a joke. The Cult attracts Mentally deranged people. You can't tell people apart even from the consistency of their views. Something is seriously wrong with you. Simply because the lies of your Cult have been exposed and you have nothing to say, you decided to jump to another issue thinking that will distract us from the exposure of your Cult? Your plan will not work. As long you JWs are here, your lies will be exposed!! You've been making these accusations without a single evidence to show! How do you look now? Post a comment I made showing that I believe Jesus never existed! You must post evidence showing that I have been arguing with people based on the existence of Jesus.

Watchtower said your skin colour as a Black man is a Curse. They also said in God's Kingdom, your skin colour will change to White and your language will change to Hebrew.

Wonderful, isnt it? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by oteneaaron(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
But both of you don't believe that Jesus of Nazareth is a real historical figure,

But till today, you still haven't shown me undeniable proof that Jesus was a real historical figure and not just a myth.

both of you hate just one religion out of thousands, both of you were ex-JWs, both of you only pick interest in topics that's against JWs, both of you opened a thread and collaborated to drop hundreds of post only to malign just one single religious group!
Wa lie ta lie small fat lie, you're saying the truth now! grin

So is this the evidence you have to show that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person?

No offense, but you really do think like a three year old child.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

But till today, you still haven't shown me undeniable proof that Jesus was a real historical figure and not just a myth.
Funny enough why not ask Courz to show you after all you claim you're not the same person and from all indications Courz always argue as if only JWs are his enemy in the case of Jesus! cheesy

So is this the evidence you have to show that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person?

You think so, right? cheesy
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

At the bolded, JWs have a childish culture. They are infantilised by design. A Cult tactic to program Followers. Have you watched their broadcast lately? Their Freemason gods talk to them like kids with special needs and speech impairment. They talk very slow like they are counting the words they say. And as they talk slow, they move their hands. Some people are of the opinion that the slowness of speech is a form of programming and Mind control. You see the way Stephen Lett talks and contorts his face like Rubber? That's exactly how the first Cult leader in the pic below talks. That's how to talk to kids suffering from some brain damage or syndrome. And that's how they decided to talk with JWs that are Adults. It is very sad! This is why Mad MaxInDHouse has a brain of a 3 year old.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Hilarious! cheesy
Oteneaaron (Courz) acting a lost drama and to make it funnier than ever he's still rolling in the quagmire!
Upon all what you typed with the Courz moniker you still can't say a single thing you know about Jesus of Nazareth at least to prove that it's not the same person! cheesy

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I agree with Watchtower that my skin colour is a Curse. But that curse will be removed in God's Kingdom when my skin colour changes to White and my language changes to Hebrew. cheesy

I honestly think you were born with some Brain deformity. You must be suffering from a very serious Brain disease. You also suffer from serious Paranoia. You bundle people who oppose your heretical views together and falsely accuse them of being One person. That's not how a normal brain works! That's a sign that you can't make coherent and logical conclusions. The part of your brain responsible for that has been fried up as a result of Fanatical views of your Cult. Could it also be that you have become afraid of the many people against your Cult in this forum. So, in order to feel better, you bundle them together so that they will look fewer in your eyes? grin Have you considered seeing a Psychologist? It is possible you had slight symptoms before you became a JW but once you joined the Cult, the whole paranoia of the Cult worsened your conditions and now, you are no longer Sane. Don't take this as a joke. The Cult attracts Mentally deranged people. You can't tell people apart even from the consistency of their views. Something is seriously wrong with you. Simply because the lies of your Cult have been exposed and you have nothing to say, you decided to jump to another issue thinking that will distract us from the exposure of your Cult? Your plan will not work. As long you JWs are here, your lies will be exposed!! You've been making these accusations without a single evidence to show! How do you look now? Post a comment I made showing that I believe Jesus never existed! You must post evidence showing that I have been arguing with people based on the existence of Jesus.

Watchtower said your skin colour as a Black man is a Curse. They also said in God's Kingdom, your skin colour will change to White and your language will change to Hebrew.

Wonderful, isnt it? grin grin

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Editing people's posts! cheesy
I just wonder who will take you seriously when they can see that you're EDITING everything! wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Me and my fellow JW minions always have rubbish to say. That's why you keep editing our comments. Anyways, I accept that my skin colour is a Curse and that when God's kingdom comes, it will change to White and my language will change to Hebrew as Watchtower correctly said.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I honestly think you were born with some Brain deformity. You must be suffering from a very serious Brain disease. You also suffer from serious Paranoia. You bundle people who oppose your heretical views together and falsely accuse them of being One person. That's not how a normal brain works! That's a sign that you can't make coherent and logical conclusions. The part of your brain responsible for that has been fried up as a result of Fanatical views of your Cult. Could it also be that you have become afraid of the many people against your Cult in this forum. So, in order to feel better, you bundle them together so that they will look fewer in your eyes? grin Have you considered seeing a Psychologist? It is possible you had slight symptoms before you became a JW but once you joined the Cult, the whole paranoia of the Cult worsened your conditions and now, you are no longer Sane. Don't take this as a joke. The Cult attracts Mentally deranged people. You can't tell people apart even from the consistency of their views. Something is seriously wrong with you. Simply because the lies of your Cult have been exposed and you have nothing to say, you decided to jump to another issue thinking that will distract us from the exposure of your Cult? Your plan will not work. As long you JWs are here, your lies will be exposed!! You've been making these accusations without a single evidence to show! How do you look now? Post a comment I made showing that I believe Jesus never existed! You must post evidence showing that I have been arguing with people based on the existence of Jesus.

Wonderful, isnt it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a comic relief!

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
What happened to the black one among them, that is the GB group, who photokidnapped him?
Even the helpers too the black ones among are not added to this photo page you fixed here, why did you edit it bro, why make yourself a lair and a thief on NL? angry
Courz:
So the black ones among them shows no bias among this group you critize so much, abeg leave them be, if you feel that they speak lies then open your own, stop been pained by other people's headache, they love what they preach and practice, they have Judas among them so what? Even Jesus have his own Judas that betrayed him, even sell him for worthless coins, yet his other disciples did not abandone what they know and believed, the JW's of today are the best peace makers of our time, no Christan religious group can be compared to them, non on this Earth as far as I know, I have seen there actions first hand through history and even I keep seeing their good hands in lives of others, though they are not perfect, they have goats among them but yet the majority of sheep's among them are more trust worthy than the sheep's in many churches of today, that will only laugh with you inside the church but are very ready to break your head with hammer when you meet outside the church environs, make I shut up my mouth in peace, forget there believes, they are the best biko.

Wonderful, isnt it?
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trevor007007:
What happened to the black one among them, that is the GB group, who photokidnapped him?
Even the helpers too the black ones among are not added to this photo page you fixed here, why did you edit it bro, why make yourself a lair and a thief on NL? angry

Are you mad or something? Which edit did you see here? So you are just as brainless as the others here? That photo can be easily found online. Go and search for it! Show me where I edited. Delusional! So you can't see black people in that photo? Your eyes have seriously decayed. Go and get them checked! Which kind human being be this one?

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trevor007007:

So, these people with arrows are not black to you? Please, stop embarrassing yourself in public.

And by the way, Why are these JWs in the video below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that JWs don't know that but only they know?

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Courz:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wonderful, isnt it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a comic relief!

Wow! See finishing. shocked

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
I guess you are insane by your own comment you hypocrite, you claim JW's are bad but see what is coming out from your rotten smelling mouth about an organization that is older than you and grandparents, one he-goat that left his peaceful home of abode, just like your father Satan left his peaceful position to pursue empty things, yet you have gurts to be saying rubbish about a very peaceful organization, wetin be the difference between you and Satan sef? grin grin see pot wey they call kettle black chai, you know nothing man, nothing. When unrepentant wicked people leave there religion the next thing they do is to start speaking evil about that same religion, especially if they once where occupying an important position, once they kick them out from there temporary enjoyment that they thought can never be removed from them they turn very evil to what they use to do before and starts doing the opposite, stupid Satan the Devil comes to mind on this matter Mr curry kiss
Courz:

Are you mad or something? Which edit did you see here? So you are just as brainless as the others here? That photo can be easily found online. Go and search for it! Show me where I edited. Delusional! So you can't see black people in that photo? Your eyes have seriously decayed. Go and get them checked! Which kind human being be this one?
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Am sure your seeing blind eyes did not see my other comment, f**king blind man. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin
Trevor007007:
I guess you are insane by your own comment you hypocrite, you claim JW's are bad but see what is coming out from your rotten smelling mouth about an organization that is older than you and grandparents, one he-goat that left his peaceful home of abode, just like your father Satan left his peaceful position to pursue empty things, yet you have gurts to be saying rubbish about a very peaceful organization, wetin be the difference between you and Satan sef? grin grin see pot wey they call kettle black chai, you know nothing man, nothing. When unrepentant wicked people leave there religion the next thing they do is to start speaking evil about that same religion, especially if they once where occupying an important position, once they kick them out from there temporary enjoyment that they thought can never be removed from them they turn very evil to what they use to do before and starts doing the opposite, stupid Satan the Devil comes to mind on this matter Mr curry kiss
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trevor007007:
I am Another Watchtower Slave. I agree that my skin colour is a Curse. But in God's Kingdom, my skin colour will turn to White and my language will be Hebrew.

By the way, Why are these JWs in the video below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that JWs don't know that but only they know?

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Trevor007007:
Look at me quoting myself. I be real big fool cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin

By the way, Why are these JWs in the video below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that JWs don't know that but only they know?

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
johnw47:

lost fraud jw janosky

habitual liar, you didn't ask me any questions or give me a challenge, you cannot stop lying oh pathetic one, and further more Jesus told believers to be baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit and you don't believe him, and with your confused babble you are looking for proof that He is lying.
you so evil, aren't you dum dum:

[s]Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

@bold, so funny, all you false jw's are fearfully paranoid:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

you false jw's deny the lord Jesus Christ at every opportunity:

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father[/s]

John W Continue deceiving yourself.
Everyone can see through your mumu LYING and denial, even Nairaland knows that.
It's in the screenshot.
Dubious men without conscience.
Tueh !!!!!!!

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Janosky:

John W Continue deceiving yourself.
Everyone can see through your mumu LYING and denial, even Nairaland knows that.
It's in the screenshot.
Dubious men without conscience.
Tueh !!!!!!!

cannot ever stop lying and deceiving fraud jw janosky

you later dubiously and without conscience added my name to your paranoid question for Courz Oteneaaron

Janosky:

I challenge this Mumu Courz Oteneaaron to show Nairaland from his Bible the name of any believer baptized " in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

Furthermore,I challenge Courz to show the Bible verses and chapter grin

and as for me, i don't need to look in the bible to see if it mentions anyone being baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Jesus said we are to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and that is good enough for me.
but you continue to try and prove Jesus a liar, oh lost denier of the Lord:

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

false jw, you so fearfully paranoid, aren't you:

lost blasphemer janosky, you call the Holy Spirit: "the old demon ghost" etc.
and you call the Holy Spirit and Jesus and the Father the three dogheads etc:

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Keep correcting yourself, am enjoying this grin grin
Courz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? / If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell? / What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.