Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" (9724 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Does The Watchtower Organisation Control The Jehovah's Witnesses' Thinking?" / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Trevor007007:
Keep correcting yourself, am enjoying this grin grin
At times it's benefitial listening or reading how Apostates feel inside because you will learn that Jesus is right all the time.
Just imagine this statement:

“When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through waterless places in search of a resting-place and finds none. Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house from which I moved,’ and on arriving, it finds the house unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.” Matthew 12:43-45

How can a sane human worry so much after leaving an organization of wicked people or cult when the whole world know that there are cults evil people everywhere yet can't point to a better performing group than the one he left?
After all he also was a member of the so called CULT or evil people.
So if truthfully he has found something better why not tell people of such a thing than always dwelling on the past? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Trevor007007:
Keep correcting yourself, am enjoying this grin grin

Are you mad or something? Which edit did you see here? So you are just as brainless as the others here? That photo can be easily found online. Go and search for it! Show me where I edited. Delusional! So you can't see black people in that photo? Your eyes have seriously decayed. Go and get them checked! Which kind human being be this one?

By the way, Why are these JWs in the video below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that JWs don't know that but only they know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Courz:

Are you mad or something? Which edit did you see here? So you are just as brainless as the others here? That photo can be easily found online. Go and search for it! Show me where I edited. Delusional! So you can't see black people in that photo? Your eyes have seriously decayed. Go and get them checked! Which kind human being be this one?

By the way, Why are these JWs in the video below admitting that Jehovah is Lucifer and that JWs don't know that but only they know?

He don dey pain am! cheesy

When you're good at editing people's posts and rewriting it to fit your mindset how do you expect any reasonable person to believe whatever you're posting? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I agree that my skin colour is a Curse and when God's kingdom comes, it will change to White and my language will change to Hebrew. That's why Watchtower is trying hard to get rid of Old publications so that people like me will not find out what they truly believe. But since I know now that I am a slave, I have accepted it Wholeheartedly! cheesy

Nice one MaxInDHouse! I agree. You're a Slave! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brain cells have been fried up by Watchtower. cheesy

But seriously Max, How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Courz:

Nice one MaxInDHouse! I agree. You're a Slave! grin grin grin

Pharisees edited Jesus' comments from:

“Pay back, therefore, Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.” Matt 22:21

To

“We found this man subverting our nation, forbidding the paying of taxes to Caesar, and saying he himself is Christ a king.” Luke 23:2

But trust a Roman intellectual (Pontius Pilate) he never believed their nonsense and ingredients. WHY?

Because he could see that Jesus is a complete gentleman unlike Jewish zealots like Theudas and Judas who had trained thugs as followers {Act 5:36-37} nobody born those useless old hypocrites well to send thugs after any of these two jewish right activists. In fact their boys will use broken bottles to shave their beards off!

So all the accusations those old hypocrites were leveling against Jesus made no practical sense before Pilate who can see Jesus as a man who has no control over radicals or thugs. Therefore continue your wailing perhaps your Churchgoer friends are gaining something through the nuisance you've been constituting all these while! wink

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I just love typing mind numbing trash that nobody likes to read.

But seriously Max, How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Apostate turned atheist and his churchgoer friends! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Courz:

@ Galatians 2:11-14,Courz PROVEN deluded.
Courz,"How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of Apostle Peter's conduct like the Bible expressed @ Galatians 2:11-14 below?
Apostle Peter said "God is not partial" (Acts 10:34), Courz,did Peter practice racism @Galatians 2:11-13?

Galatians 2:11-14
New International Version

Paul Opposes Cephas
11[b] When Cephas came to Antioch,I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned[/b]. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles.
But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles
because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

Like Peter like the JWs spoken about in your screenshot.
Any label you tag JWs, the label sticks to Apostle Peter.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Courz:

That is the fictitious claim resulting from brain delusion syndrome of the poster of the YouTube video. grin grin.
Even his 3 deities devotees Trinitarian Crew members don't believe in Courz delusion
grin.
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
johnw47:

cannot ever stop lying and deceiving fraud jw janosky

you later dubiously and without conscience added my name to your paranoid question for Courz Oteneaaron

Oh Jehovah my God!
Is it a crime to ask JohnW any question (in the screenshot) to any Janosky post he responded to?

Why do you John W PROVEN you are LYING to the public?
3 deities devotees Trinitarians no get conscience at all.
Like Courz, like John W- LYING dey their blood!

johnw47:

and as for me, i don't need to look in the bible to see if it mentions anyone being baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Jesus said we are to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and that is good enough for me.
but you continue to try and prove Jesus a liar, oh lost denier of the Lord:
Ordeh !!!
LYING clown, did Jesus Christ baptize anyone with that statement @ Matthew 28:19?

Did any apostle in your Bible conduct any baptism with that statement at Matthew 28:19?

Shameless, LYING Pharisee !

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Wow! See finishing. shocked
I ask you OLAADEGBU:
Did Max write that response, your partner, the dubious , deluded Courz responded to?
OLAADEGBU knows that Ezekiel 12:28 is Jehovah's irrevocable decree in the same manner that Jehovah's decree @Isaiah 5:20 is against kumuyi slave supporting wickedness and dubiousness you applauded
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Courz:

At the bolded, so true. This was why that JW robot was able to transition successfully from Islam to JW and still maintain the same level of Fanaticism. JWs are very similar to Muslims. No Higher education, must convert to be accepted, High level of control of members, so many do's and don'ts, same level of Fanatic behaviour, no value for human life as a result of doctrines, etc. JWs are the Boko Haram/Talibans of Christianity.
Courz ordeh continue GIBBERISH.
OLAADEGBU supporting you, his church hymns with his Oga, Kumuyi in their Church,praise your YouTube version of Lucifer too.

Like Courz, like OLAADEGBU- deluded bigots proven luminously stupid.

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Janosky: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

The Jesus JWs believe in is an angel not an Angel, there's a difference. Angel Michael is not the Lord Jesus Christ as you have rightly alluded to.

They demoted Jesus to an angel just as Muslims demoted Jesus to be just a messenger (prophet) of their allah.
Malachi 3:1, Genesis 16:7, Amplified Bible & Geneva Bible,1599.
John 7:16 & John 17:18,Anyone sent by Jehovah God is his angel or messenger.
Jesus is an of his God and Father, likewise JWs.
Go & find out the meaning of Greek "Aggelos".
Or Continue deceiving yourselves,shady, dubious men.

OLAADEGBU:

I believe Yahweh has given all of them the opportunity to believe the truth that will set them free. It will now be up to the individuals to take advantage of the free gift.
Omo,see their delusion on this public forum.

Shame on you !

grin
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Janosky:

Oh Jehovah my God!
Is it a crime to ask JohnW any question (in the screenshot) to any Janosky post he responded to?

3 deities devotees Trinitarians no get conscience at all.

lost fraud jw janosky, you have really cracked up, haven't you

oh so confused false accuser like your devil, repeating your same confused lies over and over again, and fancy you praying in confusion to Jehovah, amazing!:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Janosky:
Ordeh !!!
LYING clown, did Jesus Christ baptize anyone with that statement @ Matthew 28:19?

Did any apostle in your Bible conduct any baptism with that statement at Matthew 28:19?

such lies and confusion, of course

truly oh denyer of the Lord, Jesus said we are to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, but you continue trying to prove the Lord to be a liar:

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

unstable false jw, your fearful paranoia and other mental instability is from your devil:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

lost blasphemer janosky, you call the Holy Spirit "the ole demon ghost"
and you call the Holy Spirit and Jesus and the Father "the three dog heads" etc.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

4 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:

That is the fictitious claim resulting from brain delusion syndrome of the poster of the YouTube video. grin grin.
Even his 3 deities devotees Trinitarian Crew members don't believe in Courz delusion grin.

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

but i am sure they know that you are deluded, oh dum dum

3 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 2:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:

Oh Jehovah my God!

3 deities devotees Trinitarians

no get conscience at all.

Ordeh !!!
LYING clown
, did Jesus Christ baptize anyone with that statement @ Matthew 28:19?

smile, oh great false accuser like your father of lies the devil

when you false jw's have been shown to be lying, and when you have been shown to be wrong, and when you have been shown scripture that goes against what you have been falsely taught, you have no honest come back and so you resort to a lot of name calling, false accusing and lies, of course

your father of lies the devil is proud of you

Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

^^ just like the devil, you false jw's lie before God.
you must think He doesn't know

Janosky:
Ordeh !!!

lost jehovah wailer fraud janosky

oh so dum one, the bible does not record anyone being baptized by Jesus, but what christians do know is that believers are to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit because Jesus told us so:

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

^^ of course you false jw's don't believe the lord and are trying to prove Him to be a liar, u so evil aren't you, of course

Janosky:

smile, forever the liar/false accuser like your devil:

Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

oh duh duh duh lost jehovah wailer, fraud janosky

it doesn't matter if it's recorded in the bible or not of any apostle baptizing anyone in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

believers know that it's the way Jesus told christians to baptize:

of course you false jw janosky don't believe the Lord and are trying to prove Him a liar without any success at all

you fraud jw leave the Holy Spirit out of that verse
but then of course you also call the Holy Spirit:
"the ole demon ghost" and "doghead" etc.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by johnw47: 5:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:

John W you are LYING

3 deities devotees Trinitarians

no get conscience at all.

John W- LYING dey their blood!

LYING clown,

did Jesus Christ baptize anyone with that statement @ Matthew 28:19?

smiley oh great denier of the Lord Jesus Christ

NWT Matthew 28:19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit

^^ even your false jw own book tells of Jesus saying to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

but still you confused know nothing jehovah wailer fraud janosky, continue to try and prove that the Lord a liar:

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

so dum fraud jw, you don't have to keep trying to be lost
believe what i have been telling you for long time

"YOU ARE LOST"

with your balspheming the Holy Spirit, denying the Lord etc. etc.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:

I am too stupid to see the difference between Apostle Paul and Watchtower. Apostle Paul unified the early Christians regardless of race. Watchtower pretends to do so but their history has proven them to be Racists. Even White JWs and other JWs are still Racists to this very day!

So, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?

How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

2 Likes

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Janosky:

I love typing Jargons

This was why that JW robot was able to transition successfully from Islam to JW and still maintain the same level of Fanaticism. JWs are very similar to Muslims. No Higher education, must convert to be accepted, High level of control of members, so many do's and don'ts, same level of Fanatic behaviour, no value for human life as a result of doctrines, etc. JWs are the Boko Haram/Talibans of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2022
grin The madness affecting you is for you to answer alone grin, the witnesses still dey win blind fools like you, with that corrupted old man you keep as copy and paste, as your evidence grin even your father Satan sef have evidence of his stupidity to God Almighty and his followers, please keep correcting yourself cheesy cheesy. shocked
Courz:

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Trevor007007:
I am a Worshipper of Lucifer but I just don't want to believe it yet cheesy cheesy. shocked

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Trevor007007:
grin The madness affecting you is for you to answer alone grin, the witnesses still dey win blind fools like you, with that corrupted old man you keep as copy and paste, as your evidence grin even your father Satan sef have evidence of his stupidity to God Almighty and his followers, please keep correcting yourself cheesy cheesy. shocked
There are fanatics among atheists too but since they don't have any form of tenets to impose on people they fiercely oppose the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

The churchgoers here are the ones been stupid because if he's against JWs at least he should say something about their Jesus God to prove that he's on the same page with them.
But the churchgoers aren't really interested in Jesus all they care for is support against their number one enemy group that's claiming Christ's only organization! wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
My brain cells have been fried up. I don't know what to to say because Watchtower has disgraced us JWs. I am ashamed. wink

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trevor007007:
I am a worshipper of Lucifer but I just don't want to believe that yet. I don't know what to say because I am afraid that what I will say will be used against me. And Watchtower has disgraced me too much. undecided cry

What do you think about this very recent exposure from an Elder presently in Bethel who has woken up from your Cult? He said there are quite a number of Bethelites who have seen the lies of your Cult there. Can you imagine these things going on in that enclosed space in Watchtower Headquarters? Why is the Spiritual Paradise having such things happening there? Why is Watchtower restricting movement in and out of Bethel like a Prison facility? And why is Watchtower getting involved in Politics?

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trevor007007:
I am a worshipper of Lucifer but I just don't want to believe that yet. I don't know what to say because I am afraid that what I will say will be used against me. And Watchtower has disgraced me too much. cry cry

Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. To the point that the police have been there a couple of times. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed, unhappy and suicidal? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Baba why are you pained, too much pain will kill you faster than covid, JW has always been the best in Christianity, they are more united than any religion in the world, you can't break them you tiny ant, open your eyes that is covered with concrete slab so you can see better, the breakaway ones can say whatever shit that comes out of there infected mouth,
it will change nothing, look Mr Curryz the tiny ant with tiny brain you need to evolve you are too slow, hmmm � let me leave you for now, because your mumu never do, grin
Courz:

Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. To the point that the police have been there a couple of times. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed, unhappy and suicidal? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Trevor007007(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
The Curryz guy need his brain checked grin
MaxInDHouse:

At times it's benefitial listening or reading how Apostates feel inside because you will learn that Jesus is right all the time.
Just imagine this statement:

“When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through waterless places in search of a resting-place and finds none. Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house from which I moved,’ and on arriving, it finds the house unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.” Matthew 12:43-45

How can a sane human worry so much after leaving an organization of wicked people or cult when the whole world know that there are cults evil people everywhere yet can't point to a better performing group than the one he left?
After all he also was a member of the so called CULT or evil people.
So if truthfully he has found something better why not tell people of such a thing than always dwelling on the past? cheesy
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Trevor007007:
Baba why are you pained, too much pain will kill you faster than covid, JW has always been the best in Christianity, they are more united than any religion in the world, you can't break them you tiny ant, open your eyes that is covered with concrete slab so you can see better, the breakaway ones can say whatever shit that comes out of there infected mouth,
it will change nothing, look Mr Curryz the tiny ant with tiny brain you need to evolve you are too slow, hmmm � let me leave you for now, because your mumu never do, grin

He is an atheist so even when you quote what happened during Jesus' earthly ministry it means nothing to oteneaaron (Courz) John 6:66 wink

1 Like

Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Trevor007007:
The Curryz guy need his brain checked grin

Truly he's really feeling lonely and that's not far away from insanity! cheesy
Re: "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" by Courz: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Trevor007007:
I am a worshipper of Lucifer. I agree with Watchtower that my skin colour is a Curse and that when God's kingdom comes, it will change to White and my language will change to Hebrew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer? / Evidences That God Exist / Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.