Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet (18710 Views)

Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by tonyson010(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
paulolee:
I blame his brother for recording and uploading that trash

he was looking for social media trend and ended up in trouble.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by ceejay80s(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
kill human in Nigeria and walk free
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by harmony75: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Everything that have breath.. Praize the Lord!
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Rawtruth1: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Half of Akwa Ibom and Calabar citizens will bag life imprisonment for brutality, murder and cannibalzing dogs if Nigeria is practicing what the law says about animal rights
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by ExoticAy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why would you have to maltreat the cat in the first place. If to say nah goat now, I for ask you to kill it but cats are lovely animals unlike goats nah.

I'm always active for all kinds of Yankee Loading update, gift cards trading ND pick-ups.

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Justiceleague1: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Not even up to a month..
Bloody bushman arsseho....

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Justiceleague1: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
harmony75:
Everything that have breath.. Praize the Lord!

Please say it a thousand times and more....cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by 3kay945(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Does the cat even know such judgement was in its favour? Oyinbo can exhibit mumu at times.

Well, I don't see it has mumu but high level of civilisation. Cruelty to animals is frowned at.

Imagine how they will handle maltreatment to humans.

Bro, it is bitter to accept but truthfully we are living in a zoo here. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Bantu10424: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians
CapitalG2024: Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
curlarpy:
The stupid cat feeling like a superstar right now...
For this en, my neighbour's cat don enter am

You dey madt abi? grin grin
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by lesbiconverter: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
While some people are aborting babies
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by generalwo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Here in my country, people eat pets... Where did Africa get it wrong
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Only to kick and slap his own cat...if he slaps a human being nko ??.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
I just stone one cat yesterday o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by lesbiconverter: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rtk5:
A sane country.... I remember back in 2015 when i was staying in a face me i slap you house, i bought a cat as my pet just because of how much i love cats. One of my neghbour posoined it and it died. I left the dead carcass in the compound and everybody was scared, they begged me to carry it and throw it away but i refused, i told them until the person that killed it confess, it remained there for days, at last the lady confesed but i forgave her.
how is sane when a cat gets better justice than a black man ?
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hypocrites, but you can shoot to kill birds as a sport...

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Does the cat even know such judgement was in its favour? Oyinbo can exhibit mumu at times.

Hahaha

This is not a civil case oga.

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Biafranodogwu55: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
I dont know if it is a good development or notundecided
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by frog12: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
funny law grin grin grin
and they no fit punish Boris for him bad behaviour. but this man look like cat too
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by SachaBastien(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
It really doesn't matter if the cat "knows". Justice is what matters. If you are shut in the head and you die and we start #Justice4Maxymilliano, would you know when we get the shooter convicted?

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Olabode211: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
God bless naija oo.if na uk i go kill snake wey i kill yesterday,omo na to sleep inside snake cage for 2weeks..
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by goshen26: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fair enough
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by seanwilliam(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
So i no fit beat cat wey I buy with my money and feed with my food ??
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Biafranodogwu55: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bantu10424:
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians
why wont a ghanian promote a ghanian forumgrin grin
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Streetmovement(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't like cats, I'm more of a dog person both 404 and for pet. grin

Zouma rock you don go do pass yourself for Rome, make God no allow make them kill you.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by RaptorX: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oyinbos with their fake love for cats and dogs, but will come to Africa to do trophy hunting. Go to YouTube and watch all their videos trophy hunting in South Africa, Namibia etc using rifles and arrows. Or is it the horrible way white Americans hunt wild boars and coyotes calling them invasive species, bunch of fake hypocrites. They love dogs and cats because those were their best friends when they were living in the Caucasus mountains before we civilized them.

2 Likes

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by RaptorX: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Oyibo value for life but you see blacks fear them... No be here we de hear steady scoreyof human death without action!? God in my next world abeg no Carry me come any black man land
You be Mumu, value for life indeed. I can see that you are clueless.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by SIMONEKPA7: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
RaptorX:
You be Mumu, value for life indeed. I can see that you are clueless.
Surfering and smiling... My opinion. Ode

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by elisho: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
If the cat can tuk it may tell the court many thing
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by crusufixo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
ichidodo:
A very luck boy,him............Look at what happened to those that killed John Wick's puppy.

grin grin grin, omo this your comment weak me oooh...I don laugh tire.....real lucky indeed....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baciro Cande Collapses, Rushed To Hospital After AFCON Qualifying Match / Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax / Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.