Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet (18709 Views)

Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne / David Moyes Shows Support For Kurt Zouma / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by pdf90(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
What your neighbour did is not unusual I hate cats too...
Rtk5:
A sane country.... I remember back in 2015 when i was staying in a face me i slap you house, i bought a cat as my pet just because of how much i love cats. One of my neghbour posoined it and it died. I left the dead carcass in the compound and everybody was scared, they begged me to carry it and throw it away but i refused, i told them until the person that killed it confess, it remained there for days, at last the lady confesed but i forgave her.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Punished for kicking aunty Nkechi. angry
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by pdf90(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is laughable
gift2xl:
That's the same thing he will do to his fellow human.... Imagine a cat.
This is how it begins from beating a pet, it graduate to human mostly women.

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Mayeldah(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meanwhile, in our Nigeria, humans are kidnapped from a government run train transport and months after the government isn't saying anything, Buhari is junketting all over the world, APC is playing politics, everyone moved on as if nothing happened. These are same people that shouted to high heavens that GEJ couldn't handle security. In sane countries cats get justice but in Nigeria humans are slaughtered by fulani terrorists everyday while the government looks away.

Sad!!!!
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Fearme344: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Racism.. my great-grandfather told me that racism is going to be the thing that will destroy this world not even before god comes watch and see
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
English and hypocrite are 5&6.Ronaldo hit an underage boy hand, smash his phone but no punishment to that because the color of this one is different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mayeldah:
Meanwhile, in our Nigeria, humans are kidnapped from a government run train transport and months after the government isn't saying anything, Buhari is junketting all over the world, APC is playing politics, everyone moved on as if nothing happened. These are same people that shouted to high heavens that GEJ couldn't handle security. In sane countries cats get justice but in Nigeria humans are slaughtered by fulani terrorists everyday while the government looks away.

Sad!!!!
That is the country we found ourselves. You did not even mention them complete. Boko haram, IPOB terrorist and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
3kay945:

Well, I don't see it has mumu but high level of civilisation. Cruelty to animals is frowned at.

Imagine how they will handle maltreatment to humans.

Bro, it is bitter to accept but truthfully we are living in a zoo here. cool
Did you just say imagine how they will handle maltreatment to humans? Hazard kicked a ball boy nothing happened, recently after Zouma's incident Ronaldo hit a small boy and broke his phone nothing happened. Not in another country but same England punishing Zouma because of cat. May be is because of Zouma skin color.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by TempleHouse: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Does the cat even know such judgement was in its favour? Oyinbo can exhibit mumu at times.
You’re the MUMU who resides in retrogressive country and have no respect for animals.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61657176

Cats way nigerians dey chop anyhow....
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Bbbw: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oh
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by NaijaCars4sale: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is a bit funny
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by DiligentM: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Garfield grin
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Okobola146: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Because of ordinary cat wey we dey use heavy sticks beat for Nigeria? Na wa o
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Paulianfa(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oyinbo people dey crazed, common ordinary cat they decided to give Mr Zouma rock a server punishment for just a ordinary clap or kick.
This people dey joke anyhow, cat wia I dey kee kee anyhow for Naija here. I dey throw them overboard cos I hate that creature.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by godofuck231: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ok when em finish make em find person for calabar to give the dog to ,make America go attack calabar be that ,
Because of dog
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
oyibo people are hypocrites but they kill cow and chicken and eat it.
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by Shefzlaw: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Because of ordinary cat..?

Me wey be say if I see cat na to carry stone and kpako 2 by 2 wey I go use plank am because for naija here all cats are potential witches and wizards angry grin

Damn
Re: Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet by chaloskyx: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wow that was a fast judgement please when are you going to judge mason green wood who sexually assaulted a human being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchested United Agree Deal To Sign Antony From Ajax / Baciro Cande Collapses, Rushed To Hospital After AFCON Qualifying Match / Who Replaces Ndidi For Black Stars Clash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.