Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) (44621 Views)

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires - Johnbull Chikwe / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires By Johnbull Chikwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Everyone, including the police of Igbo extraction and other forces were happy when ESN was engaging the bandits in the bushes.

ESN became enemies of everyone when they left the bushes and started hunting Igbos down while calling them "saboteurs".

The energy they are were using to burn down police stations, kill Igbo policemen, burn markets, burn houses of Igbos and kidnapping and cannibalzing Igbos after butchering them should have been used to fight our real enemies in all bushes of Biafra land.
e never clear finish for your eye
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by spencekat(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been vindicated.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
ScannedNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEyTA6tOAQ

Just when Nigerians have expressed bitterness, pain, and unrest over the ongoing security challenges in Nigeria mainly in the Southern region, a high-ranked police officer exposes the complicity of the force in criminality and terrorism.

The Police personnel, CSP Johnboo, commander of Rapid Respond Squad Abia State, while addressing protestors in the area, Oji, based on the commissioner's order revealed that Fulanis are behind the various kidnapping.
Who said that God of Igbos,IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)is not alive? I knew it that IPOB/ESN are innocent in all this accusations against Buhari,his Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria Army,DSS,Police but Yorubas, Housas/Fulanis and other minority tribes out of hatred to IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)they keep on accusing them just to make sure that the terrorist FG designated on them is acknowledge by Western World.No matter how Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen government and other Nigerians try to frustrate Biafra to actualised it must come and we the Delta Igbos are solidly and fully with our Core Igbos........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Foreigna2: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
When Policemen caught Wadume the kidnapper, it was soldiers who killed the Policemen and set the kidnapper free.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Truth don dey come out. Fulanis born in Igboland who speak Igbo are the brains behinds behind this killings. But Ishilove and her husband-in-hate naptu2 blames IPOB.
Don't mind those two and others but am happy that I am alive today to see IPOB/ESN vindicated for crime they never committed.People like me that already know that Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen that occupied government are those commiting those killing in South East but Nairaland urchins because of hatred they have against IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)have been playing divide and rule tactics against IPOB/ESN vigorously so that great Igbos will turn against them but they couldn't succed because great Igbos are hard to crack........i am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by humberjade: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
torqque7:

You are a wise man and all you have said is plain truth,unfortunately some of our brothers are so so foolish that they would only sell their vote to the highest bidder and then suffer the consequences later. We seriously need the help of God in this country.

Anyway If you have properties in Abuja and you have issues with your documents or need new documents processed then contact us as long as you are legit,then we are your sure plug.07026156197

Amen, may God help us to reason well and do the right thing, at the right time, Southern Nigeria can't survive another 8 years of Fulani rule, there will be no coming back from the effect on the region

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
You will not see Oyigboupdate and his fellow bastards creating threads upandan with the name ESN and IPOB as being responsible for insecurities in South East. Those of you who have been believing their concoctions claiming IPOB and ESN are responsible for insecurities in their own territories, you can now see that you're the worst fools of the century even if you don't agree.
There is this one that calls himself Creamie or whatever his name is claiming to come from Delta,he have been talking trash against IPOB/ESN thinking that I have his time but when. I do he will know.They want to apply same strategy they used against Igbos during Nigeria/Biafra war by creating all manner of propagandas against Igbos so that South South will hate Igbos which they succeded in some point because then Ojukwu could not penetrate medias the way Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)did and am very happy that our Delta Igbos are solidly with our Core Igbos in all their trying times but I can't say thesame thing to other South South ethnic groups especially Ikwerres that have completely lost in Nigeria propagandas against Igbos.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Udele, Bbq grill, Ngene, Oyeligbouodate, you will surely die a painful death,a high rank Vultures won't pity your dead bodies! Because you guys had been the one supporting this killings by confusing our people when we say that NgArmy are terrorists aiding their foot soldiers (herdsmen).
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Wearemoving: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
The way Channelstv did not give the full interview when i watch it yesterday abi they just cut the interview short

MonkeyMods:
This man should better keep quiet so they don't kidnap him the second and last time...
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
God doesn't sleep...!! Any person that insults ESN/IPOB/NNAMDI KANU IS A VASTARD! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

More than Mastard,see how they all abandoned this wonderful thread but if it's the one they created accusing IPOB/ESN that they are killing same Igbos they suppose to protect you will see how they will land here like vultures pretending to care and love Igbos hahahaha.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Save your pity for my mother in her grave.

unfortunately I don't pity mother of a Terrorist, the useless mother that birth you must be regretting in her grave by now
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rickmann:

This guy should have remained anonymous, for his own safety.
For your information many Southern security personnel have already started getting frustrated for this complicity and collaboration of their Northern security counterpart and they are looking for an opportunity to voice it out which you are already seeing from CSP Johnbull and more are coming out.Remember what Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)said,that he will destroy zoo and he has already started doing it........I am that Igbojew
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Any Vastard that will say Nonsense about ESN that is protecting their land from Fulani invasion and also fighting compromised government agents, will DIE a gruesomely vastard death in the hand of the same compromised vastards!!

These vastrads will Now see the real ESN. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Isee Iseee Iseeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
I love it when you become senile. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are loosing it and i LOVE IT!! grin grin grin grin grin

Biafra will be made whole and dirty Unity Beggaz with Uncircumcised destinies will be ejected totally.

Tell your people that kidnapped the BISHOP that their DEATH is sure!!

Biafra Beautiful...

Proudlyomonna:

grin grin so your taquiya is beginning to confuse itself abi grin grin
Am I no longer afonja grin grin this is how it will start before an eternally cursed demon from bororo like you will meet your Waterloo for using the blessed Igbo Tribe to do your nonsense taquiya.
Ofcus the dream of an average Igboman is to have Biafra but any biafra connected to a self destructive oppressive group like ipob that will put others to chains for not supporting their destructive fraud freedom struggle is dead on arrival,they can take the taliban like oppressive Biafra to sambisa forest it will never be accepted in Igboland.
Every group bearing arms illegally in the blessed beautiful Igboland,be you Ipob,dss, fulani, afonja,ugm,esn or whatever will continue to be hunted down.
Facts!!
Bloody eternally cursed dirty bororo jihadist from futa-djalon like you can only do your cheap taquiya it can't change the reality.

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Bro you think when we were shouting ourselves hoarse that the Armed forces are deeply compromised by Fulani insurgents , you think we were lying?? The major policy thrust of this useless regime is subjugation.

For it to be totally achieved its BIAFRANs that are confronting them head-on and slowing their useless agenda. That is why "they hate" IGBOs and the name Biafra totally.

The useless urchins and miscreants from the region of fallen demons and their agents from the fourth realm have already been conquered.

I thank God i have IGBO blood in my veins...and uncircumcised miscreants can never subjugate them.

Choi,nwanne idigodu too much.All for One,One for All.We move......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
lordgideon:
ARTICLE WRITTEN BY USMAN UMAR SOKOTO(FORMERLY GOBIR), ISLAMIC PHILOSOPHER, HISTORIAN, TEACHER AND ACTIVIST,APRIL,2022 TO ALL NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY, GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE ENGINEER DAVE UMAHI, GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE HOPE UZODINMA, EX-SENATOR AND EX-GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE AND NOW PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND GOVERNORS OF MIDDLE BELT OF NIGERIA,ABLY REPRESENTED BY SAMUEL ORTOM AS TYPICAL EXAMPLE.

MUST READ.

*FULANIS OWNS NIGERIA*

We must make Nigeria a Fulani nation and that's final. There is nothing anybody can do about it. When we said that Nigeria belongs to our father Uthman Dan Fodio, it wasn't a joke. Haven't we told you that the oil in Bayelsa and anywhere in Nigeria belongs to the Fulani? Are Fulani not in charge of every oil wells and oil companies in Nigeria? Who owns d oil in Lagos State? Dangote of course. Didn't we tell you that Benue belongs to the Fulani by the right of conquest? Didn't the Fulani become indigenes in Benue and Jos? Soon a Fulani will become governors in those places and our conquer of those places will become complete. Are you still listening to the ranting of that governor Ortom? He is just making noise, seeking sympathy and fooling his people. He knows he got no balls. He knows he can do nothing. What did he do when we asked that they submit their weapons? Nothing. They submitted, even when they knew that our foot soldiers the Fulani herdsmen are still with their AK47. They handed to us their double barrels and we kept our AK47 and you say Fulani is not in charge. Are we not in charge?

We laugh when people make noise. Let me ask you people. What did you do when we started showing you all different faces of the president? What did you do when we took over the police, the army, immigration, custom etc? Did you cough?Is Fulani not in charge of all security segments? Is Fulani not DPOs and Army chiefs in all your localities? What have your leaders done about it? Have you not seen herdsmen killing people? Have you seen one herdsman in police cell or prison?How many herdsmen have they sentenced? Have you heard that Army attacked herdsmen camps? That Air force bombed them or police responded when our Fulani herdsmen came for attacks? What happened when we killed 300 in Agatu? What does that tell you? Is it not enough for fed govt to declare state of emergency and fish out d Killers? Govt will only sympathize.

What does the silence of your leaders tell you? They are our slaves. Both from the South South, South East and West, every one you call your leader is our slave. And before anyone joins them, he or she must agree to be our puppet.
Do you wonder why Ebonyi state governor still protect Fulani herdsmen and kill his own people, even after our herdsmen killed his own people? Are you surprised that former Governor Obiano has Miyetti Allah representatives in his government? That's when Fulani herdsmen under Miyetti Allah are killing his people? We own them and they are our puppets. We can save and destroy them any time. Can't you see what is happening in Imo State? What did your leaders do when we removed your elected governor and put a man that took 4th position? Did they cough? Ihedioha is foolish. For one year we wanted him to start worshipping us and he refused. He allowed IPOB to demonstrate without our soldiers killing them. Now he is a governor only inside his family house. Hahahahaha. Let me tell you the truth. You must worship the Fulani if you must rule your people in Nigeria. Our slave Hope is doing a nice job. He has killed ESN commander and he is still killing. When we are done, you all will understand how powerful the Fulani is.we are master planner.

Do you know the number of Fulani from west and North Africa that have become Nigerians in the past 20 years? And with NIN registration more will become Nigerians. Are Fulani not sacking villages and renaming them? What have you all done about it? When we declared no visa for Africans, we knew what we were doing. We will take over Nigeria and you all will not do anything. We opened our boarders and allowed Fulani from West African countries to come in and we call it 'visa on arrival'
If you cough we imprison you, send you to exile or waste you. Yes, your leaders are our slaves. Is Tinubu not worshipping us? We promised him president and he started betraying his people. Let him come and be president let us see.Is Tinubu and Osinbajo not fighting now? It is part of Fulani agenda,d presidency is going back to the north.wait and see how it will happen. That one in Rivers State called Governor Wike. That one is a big clown. He was bragging to be a hit man. Claiming up and down that he love his people. What did we do? We simply promised him Vice President position, gave him more chance to loot his people and he went mad and started killing his people. He gave his own Obigbo women to our soldiers to rape and kill. We are not done with you guys. Those ones they call Ohanaeze is now ours. When last did u hear them talking? We bought them over a very long time ago. Whatever they say today is what we want. They are now a tool to further Fulani reign. They said that they can't be Islamized and fulanized, but you can go to Enugu and Ebonyi state and you will understand what we have done.

West? We are on top of the game. We have already taken Ilorin a long time ago. We have gradually taken lots of places. Didn't we sent them to Bene Republic as refugees? More and more to come.Where are the Afeniferes? Where is Sunday Igboho? Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Where are the Yoruba Obas? Where are the human right activists? They are all silenced and caged.

The only obstacle along our way is that one calling himself Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. But we will deal with them. We will use his own people to deal with him. And we have started already. Didn't we get his people to proscribe his group, even when they killed no one? Didn't his governors support operation python dance that helped us kill more than 300 of their own youths? If you doubt it, then tell one leader in South East that condemned the killing if not that stupid and useless Abaribe? We have raise men among his people to write against him. We have successfully bought some people around him over, using their own Eastern leaders. But in their foolishness they never knew it was the Fulani that sent their own people to buy them over. Is his former ally and deputy not today against him. What did you think happened if not the power of the Fulani?

We are getting closer and we got no much time. Koran must be dipped into the Atlantic Ocean. And that's is final.Islam is spreading fast and many Christians are converting to Islam,Where are d pastors that can talk? They are after their own selfish interest.

Nigeria is a Fulani inheritance.We planned this decades ago and we must actualize it. Presidency is going back to another Fulani man in PDP that will spend another 8years.Wait and see as things unfold.

Written By: Usman Umar Sokoto, Philosopher, Teacher And Activist, 2022.

This is not writing by a Fulani
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
humberjade:
The political class and the masses alike are the reason things are going South in the region. A Southern President would have curbed the excesses of these killer Fulani marauders and their Fulani allies in the military. That's why I like Obasanjo, during his reign, he crushed the heads of perceived dangerous groups irrespective of the region they emanated from, and he did so before they could become a menace to the society.

After the revelation by the kidnapped and released Methodist Prelate, it beats me how any sane Southerner would ever want to promote another Fulani man to replace Buhari. For someone who couldn't boldly criticise the senseless and brutal killing of Deborah, how would he be able to to tackle his brothers who says "their intention is to buy weapons with the proceeds from their kidnapping business, to claim their lands in Southern Nigeria".

If a Southerner is refused the APC ticket, I will implore we all rally round Peter Obi in the South, let PDP and APC cancel themselves out in the North. I am sure most of North Central would tilt towards a Southern President too.

I must be sincere, I personally don't trust Peter Obi, but I would vote him if he's the last Southerner standing, we must break the devilish advancement of these Fulanis, they have a plan, and they are not hiding it anymore. They have taken over our forests, and taken over the okada business in the South. Imagine they announce through their transistor radios that they should attack us in the middle of the night, with the military apparatus in their hands, we are doomed!

Southern Nigeria, let's grow beyond our differences, let's defend our lands, we can then fight ourselves later. We have a common enemy here, who is ready to turn us to 2nd class citizens on our land.
This one is still living in denial claiming awoke.You don't like Peter Obi and am sure your reason is because you think he is clannish but it is now dawning on you and people like you that without Igbo President like Peter Obi apart from Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)Southern Nigeria minus Igbos and Middle Belt are doom from Fulani people........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
May God help us
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I love it when you become senile. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are loosing it and i LOVE IT!! grin grin grin grin grin

Biafra will be made whole and dirty Unity Beggaz with Uncircumcised destinies will be ejected totally.

Tell your people that kidnapped the BISHOP that their DEATH is sure!!

Biafra Beautiful...

Na lie na lie grin grin grin your eternally cursed soul dey in sefia pain grin grin
Instead of worrying about the beautiful blessed Igboland,worry about how your own NE region will excape from the evil boko Haram dey created grin grin
Yes every element of trouble in Igboland will be destroyed and crushed to the ground,be you Ipob, esn, dss, ugm,fulani or whatsoever.
You should just pray that the presidency doesn't comes down South, hence you will be sent back to futa-djalon grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Conrod: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Truth don dey come out. Fulanis born in Igboland who speak Igbo are the brains behinds behind this killings. But Ishilove and her husband-in-hate naptu2 blames IPOB.
ISHILOVE,ur akara don burn,...nwa ekwensu.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

If what you say is true...why are ipob instituting sit at home to help them carry out their evil ?

Because these Fulani only kill during sit at hom so why not catch them?

I thought ESN and.ipob have guns and foot soldiers?
Oga which IPOB instituting sit at home,is like you just arrive this country called Nigeria to know that IPOB have canceled sit at home a long time instead same UGM under DSS and Military that is enforcing it and killing Igbos.......I am that Igbojew
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
ivolt:
Aren't ESN in the bush fighting herdsmen?

It is either they are partners in crime or they are too busy invading schools and market.
The esn that army is pursing up and down, when will they have time to fight herdsmen
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
ivolt:
Aren't ESN in the bush fighting herdsmen?

It is either they are partners in crime or they are too busy invading schools and market.
Shut up your mouth

Tinubu urchins are pathetic bastards
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by humberjade: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Igbojew:
This one is still living in denial claiming awoke.You don't like Peter Obi and am sure your reason is because you think he is clannish but it is now dawning on you and people like you that without Igbo President like Peter Obi apart from Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)Southern Nigeria minus Igbos and Middle Belt are doom from Fulani people........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Really, then I wonder whose house is burning now, South East

I don't hide behind a finger, I say it the way I feel. I don't trust Peter Obi to deliver, not because he's Igbo, but because of how he handled Anambra while he was Governor. You can't be an average Governor and be relying on that to become President. Knowing stats doesn't translate to being a good President.

If he's the last Southerner standing, to break the Northern hegemony, I will pick him over another Fulani man.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
You go cry Blood, as e dey make you Mad i dey sip Hennessey on top your useless Almajiri head. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take this to the Bank...BIAFRA will emerge and fuulish Fulani Scoundrels like you will VACATE Biafra land ASAP...all his your noise na Nonsense. IGBO people arent Afonja..na Talk and DO.

Youths are restless..even elders are annoyed...reactions go soon start, na that time una go understand say this isnt 1967/70.

UNA MUST CRY BLOOD. grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Na lie na lie grin grin grin your eternally cursed soul dey in sefia pain grin grin
Instead of worrying about the beautiful blessed Igboland,worry about how your own NE region will excape from the evil boko Haram dey created grin grin
Yes every element of trouble in Igboland will be destroyed and crushed to the ground,be you Ipob, esn, dss, ugm,fulani or whatsoever.
You should just pray that the presidency doesn't comes down South, hence you will be sent back to futa-djalon grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ello29(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
ScannedNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEyTA6tOAQ

Just when Nigerians have expressed bitterness, pain, and unrest over the ongoing security challenges in Nigeria mainly in the Southern region, a high-ranked police officer exposes the complicity of the force in criminality and terrorism.

The Police personnel, CSP Johnboo, commander of Rapid Respond Squad Abia State, while addressing protestors in the area, Oji, based on the commissioner's order revealed that Fulanis are behind the various kidnapping.

We knew all this already. Those killing and kidnapping in South East Igbo land are not IPOB or ESN but Fulanis supported by some of their extractions in the Military and police etc. Same agenda they have in the South West and South South also in the middle belts region. Nigerians have lost innocent citizens to this vampire s letting blood. They use this strategy to deceive some Nigerians to paint IPOB and ESN bad. This is their strategy and God have heard the cry's of innocent Nigerians I have had bad dreams of this Fulanis and their agendas in Nigeria.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by nwosu1982: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Only a slowpoke can write dis
Wailerint:
So, this is where you get your news,
Please everyone should be guided with news you bring to a platform of intelectuals.. all those Biafra news rubbish should not be brought here pls.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Udo!!...

WE MOVE!!

Igbojew:
Choi,nwanne idigodu too much.All for One,One for All.We move......I am that Igbojew
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Igbojew: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is why I like and admires Igbos so much.Other tribes can never confront or stand up against Nigeria Army only Igbos can do it...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cognitivereason: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
You will not see Oyigboupdate and his fellow bastards creating threads upandan with the name ESN and IPOB as being responsible for insecurities in South East. Those of you who have been believing their concoctions claiming IPOB and ESN are responsible for insecurities in their own territories, you can now see that you're the worst fools of the century even if you don't agree.
it doesnt change th fact dat ESN/IPOB affiliated UGM are responsible for the insecurity in the east..
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cognitivereason: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mrpojj:

The esn that army is pursing up and down, when will they have time to fight herdsmen
have they ever gun head to head with armed herdsmen.. keep living in denial
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Rickmann: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U can't hide d truth forever, for a man in that position to come on air and said shows that he has seen beyond us

True..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.