Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) (44597 Views)

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires - Johnbull Chikwe / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires By Johnbull Chikwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cognitivereason: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Finally the truth is coming out

We need a southerner or easterner as president to see more of this ❤️❤️
a mere accusation is not fact.... any body can wake up and yarn nonsense and propaganda.something IPOB does best....

it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that full ESN/UGM fighters are responsible for the insecurity in the SE... they have proven this times without no. from the killing of INEC officals on recordings.. to beheading the army couples on full recordings.. the raid on their camsps and what was seen is more than enough...

let the CSP who wants cheap popularity prove the facts that it fulani killing police officers and enforcing sit at home..or it was fulani dat went to aba market to cause tension while buhari visited ebonyi..

the same army accused of not aiding the police is the same army dat has been behind all the successful raid and clampdown on UGM/IPOB...nonsense..

but trust emotional, hypocritical and cynical Nigerians especially easterners to use this baseless video as a yardstick

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by od501: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
For those that are not in South East:

To say the truth and shame the devil.

IPOB/ESN/UGM are doing their killings and kidnapping.

Fulani herdsmen here are also doing their own kidnapping and killings.

Uturu that host ABSU is mountainous, and has many valleys. Some Fulani herdsmen are taking advantage of the valley to kidnap students on their way to ABSU.

Honestly it is pathetic to be terrorized by both IPOB/ESN/UGM and Fulani herdsmen.

Chai... see master of deception. Your pay master must increase your pay for this single comment. Btw...you and I knows you have never been to Abia for one day. Keep deceiving the gullible. APC penguin!!
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cognitivereason: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

I just did a Search and I cannot find any Nigerian Police CSP called Isuoji Johnbull

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The kidnapped priest that was freed also said the same.
But will sit at home be a solution.

Pls sir give us a solution.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ivolt: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mrpojj:

The esn that army is pursing up and down, when will they have time to fight herdsmen
The last time I checked, ESN is the one attacking checkpoints, burning and killing people
as part of sit at home enforcement.

We have also been told that all the suspects being paraded by police and army are innocent people and not
ESN as ESN are invincible.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by LastProphet: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
humberjade:
The political class and the masses alike are the reason things are going South in the region. A Southern President would have curbed the excesses of these killer Fulani marauders and their Fulani allies in the military. That's why I like Obasanjo, during his reign, he crushed the heads of perceived dangerous groups irrespective of the region they emanated from, and he did so before they could become a menace to the society.

After the revelation by the kidnapped and released Methodist Prelate, it beats me how any sane Southerner would ever want to promote another Fulani man to replace Buhari. For someone who couldn't boldly criticise the senseless and brutal killing of Deborah, how would he be able to to tackle his brothers who says "their intention is to buy weapons with the proceeds from their kidnapping business, to claim their lands in Southern Nigeria".

If a Southerner is refused the APC ticket, I will implore we all rally round Peter Obi in the South, let PDP and APC cancel themselves out in the North. I am sure most of North Central would tilt towards a Southern President too.

I must be sincere, I personally don't trust Peter Obi, but I would vote him if he's the last Southerner standing, we must break the devilish advancement of these Fulanis, they have a plan, and they are not hiding it anymore. They have taken over our forests, and taken over the okada business in the South. Imagine they announce through their transistor radios that they should attack us in the middle of the night, with the military apparatus in their hands, we are doomed!

Southern Nigeria, let's grow beyond our differences, let's defend our lands, we can then fight ourselves later. We have a common enemy here, who is ready to turn us to 2nd class citizens on our land.

Everything you said is true but you southerners are fooools and the fulani has almost finished setting the trap for you people. The big men southerners don't ever talk because they need more contracts or political appointment. You people will reap the reward of foolishness in the coming months and years. Rwanda genocide will be a child's play
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
And I just did a search too there is no CSP Called Isuoji Johnbull
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Nobleman80: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I think this your analysis makes more sense.

As for that of ABSU, shame on all the cultist in ABSU all the way to Michael Okpara, Na to dey find who to obtain them know. Very silly set of boys bearing stupid names.

See where they are supposed to go flex their muscles o
Which shame on cultists? You want cultists with one pa to comfront people that are well trained on how to handle different caliber of weapon? and thier weapons of choice are AKs. Look even for cultists to organise thier initiation now in the bush is wahala because of those niggaz. If you study fulani you won't gratuate is the new slogan among men in that campus
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by buzikid49515: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:
a mere accusation is not fact.... any body can wake up and yarn nonsense and propaganda.something IPOB does best....

it visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that full ESN/UGM fighters are responsible for the insecurity in the SE... they have proven this times without no. from the killing of INEC officals on recordings.. to beheading the army couples on full recordings.. the raid on their camsps and what was seen is more than enough...

let the CSP who wants cheap popularity prove the facts that it fulani killing police officers and enforcing sit at home..or it was fulani dat went to aba market to cause tension while buhari visited ebonyi..

the same army accused of not aiding the police is the same army dat has been behind all the successful raid and clampdown on UGM/IPOB...nonsense..

but trust emotional, hypocritical and cynical Nigerians especially easterners to use this baseless video as a yardstick
Shut up your putrid mouth if you have any evidence that ipob are the ones committing these crimes then bring it out otherwise stfu.dont come here and be ranting like a mad dog because you have small data to come online.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You go cry Blood, as e dey make you Mad i dey sip Hennessey on top your useless Almajiri head. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take this to the Bank...BIAFRA will emerge and fuulish Fulani Scoundrels like you will VACATE Biafra land ASAP...all his your noise na Nonsense. IGBO people arent Afonja..na Talk and DO.

Youths are restless..even elders are annoyed...reactions go soon start, na that time una go understand say this isnt 1967/70.

UNA MUST CRY BLOOD. grin grin grin grin grin

Na lie na lie na burukutu you dey sip joor no dey lie grin grin
I told you already forget about the blessed, beautiful Biafra and face your region where your people are giving bandits your women to rape so they can live grin grin
You think it's only Igbos that wants to do away with evil people dat goes about looking for lands to grab and destroying people's farm, killing and kidnapping people's family?
If your people don't retract their steps and stop causing trouble in every region,you will be sent back to futa-djalon where you came from.
The eternally cursed thing no even fit hide him pain grin ;Dfirst you se I was afonja,now I am fulani,or are you saying you are not sure grin
I am sure you are a bororo bandit,I can't call you anything else aside bororo bandit from the hell of futa-djalon grin grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Any Fulani Miscreant seen in the Bushes in SE will be Pronounced DOA...agreed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Na lie na lie na burukutu you dey sip joor no dey lie grin grin
I told you already forget about the blessed, beautiful Biafra and face your region where your people are giving bandits your women to rape so they can live grin grin
You think it's only Igbos that wants to do away with evil people dat goes about looking for lands to grab and destroying people's farm, killing and kidnapping people's family?
If your people don't retract their steps and stop causing trouble in every region,you will be sent back to futa-djalon where you came from.
The eternally cursed thing no even fit hide him pain grin ;Dfirst you se I was afonja,now I am fulani,or are you saying you are not sure grin
I am sure you are a bororo bandit,I can't call you anything else aside bororo bandit from the hell of futa-djalon grin grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:

it seems you’re from the northside if no then tell me why there’s no army clampdown on the fulanis/bandits like the esn/ ugr as you said?? You know these are logical reasons to believe he’s saying the truth amongst other things even if there are no crude evidence. When it come to emotions I play camouflage and I’m not hypocritical or cynical as nairaland/nairalanders will make you want to believe
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ariesbull: 1:23am On Jun 02, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Truth don dey come out. Fulanis born in Igboland who speak Igbo are the brains behinds behind this killings. But Ishilove and her husband-in-hate naptu2 blames IPOB.

Ishilove that old kwale woman and her bitterness these years... It is still there where she can't even go to her village. From Ishiagu to Ogume Junction is a bad spot

Take her serious at her own peril... That Ishilove is notorious here for her aversion to igbo.. She is from Delta

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Any Fulani Miscreant seen in the Bushes in SE will be Pronounced DOA...agreed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not just any fulani ooo,any group that is not forest guard ,be you ipob, dss, fulani,esn,ugm or whatever you should be killed on sight grin
If this bastards are not tackled they could wreck our beautiful and blessed SE region with the kind of terror and unrest your own region is suffering from grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 02, 2022
ESN must be useless.
They went to the bush yet have not captured a single Fulani that is terrorising alaigbo.

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by humberjade: 3:07am On Jun 02, 2022
LastProphet:

Everything you said is true but you southerners are fooools and the fulani has almost finished setting the trap for you people. The big men southerners don't ever talk because they need more contracts or political appointment. You people will reap the reward of foolishness in the coming months and years. Rwanda genocide will be a child's play

Although too blunt, but you captured it well enough. Very true! But not all of us are fools, just that majority are.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by christistruth01: 3:09am On Jun 02, 2022
After a Search it appears there is no CSP called Isuoji Johnbull in the Nigerian Police
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by christistruth01: 3:17am On Jun 02, 2022
buzikid49515:

Liar you were searching for him so you and your Fulani squad will go and kill him and.you will personally die while trying.

It is only IPOB that does that
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

If what you say is true...why are ipob instituting sit at home to help them carry out their evil ?

Because these Fulani only kill during sit at hom so why not catch them?

I thought ESN and.ipob have guns and foot soldiers?

IPOB disowns enforcers of sit-at-home order, condemns shootings in Enugu >> https://guardian.ng/news/ipob-disowns-enforcers-of-sit-at-home-order-condemns-shootings-in-enugu/

IPOB to security-men: Go after enforcers of sit-at-home orders >> https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/ipob-to-security-men-go-after-enforcers-of-sit-at-home-orders/amp/

The REAL IPOB didn't endorse Monday sit at home.

It came from one Simon Ekpa and UGM.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ZombieSlaughter: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2022
ariesbull:

Ishilove that old kwale woman and her bitterness these years... It is still there where she can't even go to her village. From Ishiagu to Ogume Junction is a bad spot

Take her serious at her own peril... That Ishilove is notorious here for her aversion to igbo.. She is from Delta

I know the evening newspaper well well. Even desola that year do pass am but she collect wotoporiously come pick race. grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Precambrian111: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
ivolt:
Aren't ESN in the bush fighting herdsmen?

If herdsmen are still operating freely, then it means they and ESN are partners in crime.
. Quite unfortunately that your an evidence of shame and hatred to mankind what u tag and justify by sounding not a problem should visit you and your families wherever they are l JN Amen
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by pointblank247(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Wailerint:
So, this is where you get your news,
Please everyone should be guided with news you bring to a platform of intelectuals.. all those Biafra news rubbish should not be brought here pls.
grin grin na waaooo bros are you also among the otelectuals, sorry intellectuals ? Just a question grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Youlins: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Southeast has been besieged
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ogwumgbe: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2022
humberjade:
The political class and the masses alike are the reason things are going South in the region. A Southern President would have curbed the excesses of these killer Fulani marauders and their Fulani allies in the military. That's why I like Obasanjo, during his reign, he crushed the heads of perceived dangerous groups irrespective of the region they emanated from, and he did so before they could become a menace to the society.

After the revelation by the kidnapped and released Methodist Prelate, it beats me how any sane Southerner would ever want to promote another Fulani man to replace Buhari. For someone who couldn't boldly criticise the senseless and brutal killing of Deborah, how would he be able to to tackle his brothers who says "their intention is to buy weapons with the proceeds from their kidnapping business, to claim their lands in Southern Nigeria".

If a Southerner is refused the APC ticket, I will implore we all rally round Peter Obi in the South, let PDP and APC cancel themselves out in the North. I am sure most of North Central would tilt towards a Southern President too.

I must be sincere, I personally don't trust Peter Obi, but I would vote him if he's the last Southerner standing, we must break the devilish advancement of these Fulanis, they have a plan, and they are not hiding it anymore. They have taken over our forests, and taken over the okada business in the South. Imagine they announce through their transistor radios that they should attack us in the middle of the night, with the military apparatus in their hands, we are doomed!

Southern Nigeria, let's grow beyond our differences, let's defend our lands, we can then fight ourselves later. We have a common enemy here, who is ready to turn us to 2nd class citizens on our land.

Good morning bro, keep insulting IPOB until the entire south is besieged
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Rupertek: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2022
ezenwajosh:
They don't want this in front-page.... This is blasphemy

CONTINUE JOINING HANDS WITH herdsmen TO BRING ESN, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB DOWN once you're done doing that....they will give the signal all of them hiding in the bush will come out and when you run to the bush they already there.... THE SAME PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU where is ESN, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB

But since the ESN was formed and we were told that they are to guide our bushes and forests, we have never heard any encounter between them and the fulani herdsmen.
No single farmer has confessed seeing them. Ratherr we only hear encounter between them and armless Igbo civilians in towns and cities.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Rupertek:

But since the ESN was formed and we were told that they are to guide our bushes and forests, we have never heard any encounter between them and the fulani herdsmen.
No single farmer has confessed seeing them. Ratherr we only hear encounter between them and armless Igbo civilians in towns and cities.
grin how will you see or hear what farmers are saying in south east from jigawa. Blasphemy Republic
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Any Fulani miscreant that is also UGM will be killed agreed?? Any Police and Army supporting them will be savagely killed agreed?

Proudlyomonna:

Not just any fulani ooo,any group that is not forest guard ,be you ipob, dss, fulani,esn,ugm or whatever you should be killed on sight grin
If this bastards are not tackled they could wreck our beautiful and blessed SE region with the kind of terror and unrest your own region is suffering from grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cognitivereason: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
it seems you’re from the northside if no then tell me why there’s no army clampdown on the fulanis/bandits like the esn/ ugr as you said?? You know these are logical reasons to believe he’s saying the truth amongst other things even if there are no crude evidence. When it come to emotions I play camouflage and I’m not hypocritical or cynical as nairaland/nairalanders will make you want to believe

look bro.. so u wanna deny the facts that u havent heard of army or the airforce boming boko haram and bandits even when many of them appear on front pages where some mofos will say...pictures or I dont believe it..why not visit the african military thread of the politics section and see evidence of the military efforts on northern terrorist the same way they are active on IPOB.. the suppose CSP doesnt have a profile on the entire internet.. besides let him arrest a single kidnapper and show us that they are fulani

atleast when ESN/UGM attack checkpoint ..you see the dead bodies of the officers... when the army killed ikonso and fellow UGM .. U see their bodies and they dont in anyway look northern not to talk of fulani
You can choose to believe and condemn what you want... it doesnt change the facts that to the sane ones here... Boko haram, killer herdsmen, bandit, UGM, ESN, IPOb are all terrorist
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Any Fulani miscreant that is also UGM will be killed agreed?? Any Police and Army supporting them will be savagely killed agreed?

I don't even want to know if the fulani man is in ugm or not,any gun weiding criminal,be you fulani, afonja, Igbo or whatever,any group that's not licensed to operate in Igboland,any human being be you police or army,any militant esn, kidnappers,ugm whatever you are,that's trying to bring what your own NE region is suffering from into the peaceful blessed SE region will be crushed to the ground.
Iseeeee

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cognitivereason: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
buzikid49515:

Shut up your putrid mouth if you have any evidence that ipob are the ones committing these crimes then bring it out otherwise stfu.dont come here and be ranting like a mad dog because you have small data to come online.

bro ... U need mental rehabilitation
there is no point arguing with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67