Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) (44659 Views)

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires - Johnbull Chikwe / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires By Johnbull Chikwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Sotoo007: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Yobabad:
Even when fulanis sacked some Yoruba Muslims in Ibarapa in Oyo State , it was the Army that helped them

Lies....
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2022
All supporters of the compromised ARMY/DSS will die gruesome deaths...agree? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

I don't even want to know if the fulani man is in ugm or not,any gun weiding criminal,be you fulani, afonja, Igbo or whatever,any group that's not licensed to operate in Igboland,any human being be you police or army,any militant esn, kidnappers,ugm whatever you are,that's trying to bring what your own NE region is suffering from into the peaceful blessed SE region will be crushed to the ground.
Iseeeee
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by kingyakos: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2022
ivolt:
Aren't ESN in the bush fighting herdsmen?

If herdsmen are still operating freely, then it means they and ESN are partners in crime.

U are very stupid to say such nonsense...
Didn't the ESN fought and over power fulani killer herdsmen in igbo land, force them to retreat to the middle belt before the intervention of the fulani Army against ESN.
Now you tribes of idiot have now know the truth about the unrest in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Gospel2Day: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
The Nigerian Army should be restructured into Regional Divisions. Each region should compose of Nigerians from the region.
What are Hausa-Fulani soldiers doing in the Southern regions?
I have observed that they're serving as Occupation Troops to ensure One Nigeria continues to profit the North, and and to shield or protect Hausa-Fulani immigrants to Southern states.
I once heard that all Commanders of Mopol formations and units across all southern states are Northerners.
Why?
North-East Army and military command should include only recruits from North East. No Yoruba or Igbo soldier should be there.
I think that's how true federalism should be.

2 Likes

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
All supporters of the compromised ARMY/DSS will die gruesome deaths...agree? grin grin grin grin grin grin

All supporters of evil in any form will die a gruesome death grin grin agreed grin
Enough of talking about the beautiful blessed Igboland, how does your own NE region plans to be free from this evil boko Haram/Iswap wrecking your region with blood and death grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
We are managing it, as terrorist are our brothers and we wont kill them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. remember they are just like Agberos in SW that collect money and kill people for politicians like Tinubu.

But i must work with ESN to kill all foreign invaders Afonja to fulani miscreants.. THAT IS A MUST!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Proudlyomonna:

All supporters of evil in any form will die a gruesome death grin grin agreed grin
Enough of talking about the beautiful blessed Igboland, how does your own NE region plans to be free from this evil boko Haram/Iswap wrecking your region with blood and death grin

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
We are managing it, as terrorist are our brothers and we wont kill them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. remember they are just like Agberos in SW that collect money and kill people for politicians like Tinubu.

But i must work with ESN to kill all foreign invaders Afonja to fulani miscreants.. THAT IS A MUST!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok work well at least you can start by coming out clean and stop pretending to be Igbo first grin grin
This is what differentiates Us and you people we don't accept terrorism here at all Igboland rejects any form of terror and insurrection ,that's why everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arms wing and everyother groups trying to bring the terror happening in your region where your people celebrate with the desguise of religion will continue to be done in Igboland,that's a must. grin grin
Don't mind tifnubu with him boys jareh, agberos are lazy they don't like to work grin ; Dsame as your evil uncles that goes about trying to grab people's land.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
I love ESN and Nnamdi Kanu...I wish i had a leader like him that is truthful and forthright.

Nnamdi kanu is clean hearted and will be In Biafra land as an elder statesman..
I will meet him and appreciate him totally.

Proudlyomonna:

Ok work well at least you can start by coming out clean and stop pretending to be Igbo first grin grin
This is what differentiates Us and you people we don't accept terrorism here at all Igboland rejects any form of terror and insurrection ,that's why everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arms wing and everyother groups trying to bring the terror happening in your region where your people celebrate with the desguise of religion will continue to be done in Igboland,that's a must. grin grin
Don't mind tifnubu with him boys jareh, agberos are lazy they don't like to work grin ; Dsame as your evil uncles that goes about trying to grab people's land.

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I love ESN and Nnamdi Kanu...I wish i had a leader like him that is truthful and forthright.

Nnamdi kanu is clean hearted and will be In Biafra land as an elder statesman..
I will meet him and appreciate him totally.

Na lie na lie cheesy grin you don't like Mnk,your taquiya is too small for me grin grin
You are only wishing the devil will use him as he used your late uncle shakarau and his boko Haram to bring terror and unrest into Igboland,but God will continue to put an uncircumcised headslamming jihadist like you to shame, reproach and disgrace grin because
the Esn/ugm militants was created by ipob a proscribed destructive oppressive group of outlaws,they are hence criminals by default and therefore have no mandate to operate in Igboland,so they will continue to be hunted down.
Igboland must not be plundered into the destruction and terror your NE region is facing.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by cutievik: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Case solved.. cheesy

Scam

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by successmatters(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
cutievik:
Case solved.. cheesy

Scam

Show us pictures of the CSP that made same allegations yesterday, show us his pictures with Sunday Igboho? grin

Terrorist.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wailerint:
So, this is where you get your news,
Please everyone should be guided with news you bring to a platform of intelectuals.. all those Biafra news rubbish should not be brought here pls.

Vastard
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unshackled:
this video is does not dispell the fact that IPOB and ESN are armed criminals who kill fellow igbos to enforce their demonic sit-at-home

Aboki illiterate Dummy, you go school at all? English no be by force,

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Unshackled: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
kingsceedon:

Aboki illiterate Dummy, you go school at all? English no be by force,
It's supposed to follow a grammatical sequence like illiterate dummy aboki and not aboki illiterate dummy.

You're a derisory buffoon with inherent dyslexia and you're here digitally pretending I'm not better than your father and his entire lineage and peerage!

Dirty inbred!
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by chriss100: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
humberjade:
The political class and the masses alike are the reason things are going South in the region. A Southern President would have curbed the excesses of these killer Fulani marauders and their Fulani allies in the military. That's why I like Obasanjo, during his reign, he crushed the heads of perceived dangerous groups irrespective of the region they emanated from, and he did so before they could become a menace to the society.

After the revelation by the kidnapped and released Methodist Prelate, it beats me how any sane Southerner would ever want to promote another Fulani man to replace Buhari. For someone who couldn't boldly criticise the senseless and brutal killing of Deborah, how would he be able to to tackle his brothers who says "their intention is to buy weapons with the proceeds from their kidnapping business, to claim their lands in Southern Nigeria".

If a Southerner is refused the APC ticket, I will implore we all rally round Peter Obi in the South, let PDP and APC cancel themselves out in the North. I am sure most of North Central would tilt towards a Southern President too.

I must be sincere, I personally don't trust Peter Obi, but I would vote him if he's the last Southerner standing, we must break the devilish advancement of these Fulanis, they have a plan, and they are not hiding it anymore. They have taken over our forests, and taken over the okada business in the South. Imagine they announce through their transistor radios that they should attack us in the middle of the night, with the military apparatus in their hands, we are doomed!

Southern Nigeria, let's grow beyond our differences, let's defend our lands, we can then fight ourselves later. We have a common enemy here, who is ready to turn us to 2nd class citizens on our land.

I agree the next president should come from the south no doubt. However, I disagree where you mention their leaders announcing on transistor radios to their foot soldiers to commence the mass killings of southerners like the deadly events unfolding in the middle belt and southern kaduna.

Mass killings in the south west, east or south south by confirmed Fulani militias would lead to the disintegration of this shithole. We can all agree the fear of the northern hegemony is the dissolution of this hellhole called Nigeria because they are the major beneficiary of this shameful entity they call “one nigeriya”. The moderate southerners who are yet to be convinced on the need to end this useless shithole we call nigeria, would gladly jump onboard with radicals like myself who are for the disintegration of this hellhole.

The SS seem to be indifferent towards the call for the breakup of this useless country but I can guarantee that won’t be case if these uncircumcised gay*ots start mass killings in the SS.

I expect Fulani banditry, Terrorism, and insecurity to fester if Atiku becomes president, but I don’t expect the mass killings like you alluded to. I’m Yoruba and I can guarantee that mass killings by Fulani in the south west similar to the events unfolding in the middle belt and S kaduna would lead to a civil war and the subsequent breakup of this worthless contraption. God forbid.. Imagine regular headlines reading… “20 people dead as gunmen attack village in Ibadan”?!?? “ Gunmen attack town in ondo killing 15 people and houses razed”!?! God knows I will volunteer to fight the invaders. It’s rather unfortunate the minorities in the middle belt and southern kaduna don’t have a loud enough voice and they also can’t seem to come together to defend themselves.

Our southern leaders need to be proactive and start to prepare for the possibility of a full scale invasion (I don’t think it’s likely) All they seem to care about right now is 2023 presidency and looting. Who knows though, these out of control foreign Fulani cockroaches might want to try their luck. I agree we ought to be prepared though.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by humberjade: 3:21am On Jun 03, 2022
chriss100:

I agree the next president should come from the south no doubt. However, I disagree where you mention their leaders announcing on transistor radios to their foot soldiers to commence the mass killings of southerners like the deadly events unfolding in the middle belt and southern kaduna.

Mass killings in the south west, east or south south by confirmed Fulani militias would lead to the disintegration of this shithole. We can all agree the fear of the northern hegemony is the dissolution of this hellhole called Nigeria because they are the major beneficiary of this shameful entity they call “one nigeriya”. The moderate southerners who are yet to be convinced on the need to end this useless shithole we call nigeria, would gladly jump onboard with radicals like myself who are for the disintegration of this hellhole.

The SS seem to be indifferent towards the call for the breakup of this useless country but I can guarantee that won’t be case if these uncircumcised gay*ots start mass killings in the SS.

I expect Fulani banditry, Terrorism, and insecurity to fester if Atiku becomes president, but I don’t expect the mass killings like you alluded to. I’m Yoruba and I can guarantee that mass killings by Fulani in the south west similar to the events unfolding in the middle belt and S kaduna would lead to a civil war and the subsequent breakup of this worthless contraption. God forbid.. Imagine regular headlines reading… “20 people dead as gunmen attack village in Ibadan”?!?? “ Gunmen attack town in ondo killing 15 people and houses razed”!?! God knows I will volunteer to fight the invaders. It’s rather unfortunate the minorities in the middle belt and southern kaduna don’t have a loud enough voice and they also can’t seem to come together to defend themselves.

Our southern leaders need to be proactive and start to prepare for the possibility of a full scale invasion (I don’t think it’s likely) All they seem to care about right now is 2023 presidency and looting. Who knows though, these out of control foreign Fulani cockroaches might want to try their luck. I agree we ought to be prepared though.

I am glad we both agree there is a possibility of them having a coordinated attack all over the South. Now to the issue of their political class not wanting the country to disintegrate, my brother, illiterates and mentally corrupt people with assorted guns would one day grow beyond the control of their sponsors (boko haram & bandits are typical examples). We need to be prepared.

My dad who happens to own hectares of farm lands (although he borrowed some of his Kinsmen to farm on) somewhere in Ogun State told me last week that they have taken over almost all the forests in State. Their body language speaks volume, they are prepping for the ultimate war, and voting Atiku would be a huge huge mistake.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by cutievik: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2022
successmatters:

Show us pictures of the CSP that made same allegations yesterday, show us his pictures with Sunday Igboho? grin

Terrorist.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2022
OK...Is it Ohaneze IGBO??..Those people are slaves to the North na!! We use them and dump them.

Nnamdi Kanu is the Only person we fear in the North, he has galvanized the SE to a level that even Local Politicians are not Mouthed.

This Nnamdi Kanu is an enigma!!..

I just Hope they have his type of person in the SW...so that they can see road...Not that Tout IGBOHO that is looking for woman to fvvvck... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

Which prophet are you talking about grin grin?
Well I can't tell you about your god grin grin
You know better.
Biafra is sacrosanct to the heart of an average Igboman, but Nwafos do not want any Biafra connected to ipob, a destructive oppressive group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle.
The only people who the fraudster claiming freedom fighter was able to brainwash are just criminals, thugs, cultist, hardened prison excapees, this are the only people who gain in a state of unrest and anarchy,I can't imagine a true son of Igboland, someone like Pascal Dozie, Leo Stan, Chimamanda and millions of Nwafos who have something doing with their lives support a fraudster claiming freedom fighter who doesn't have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Igboland.
When Igbo will move we will do so in one entity,not championed by a destructive oppressive fruad group like ipob grin grin
Any Biafra connected to ipob is dead already,they will take their destructive oppressive taliban like Biafra to sambisa to join your boko uncles Igboland has already rejected it.
This should not be your problem,your own NE region is under the control of Boko Haram and bandits,this should be your major concern grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
OK...Is it Ohaneze IGBO??..Those people are slaves to the North na!! We use them and dump them.

Nnamdi Kanu is the Only person we fear in the North, he has galvanized the SE to a level that even Local Politicians are not Mouthed.

This Nnamdi Kanu is an enigma!!..

I just Hope they have his type of person in the SW...so that they can see road...Not that Tout IGBOHO that is looking for woman to fvvvck... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If they like they should have ten times of the criminal claiming freedom fighter in SW grin ;Dna them sabi grin
Just as that tout agberos was rejected bcus he went about trying to corner people to buy into his agenda with insults and abuses,so has the criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter been rejected by well meaning Igbos ;Dall the thief have as man power are thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees,they are the rots of the Igbo society,
My own is that the criminal claiming freedom fighter who went about jubilating and celebrating over the killings of Igbos on Igbo soil, calling the killers angels is already being served grin
Let's talk more about how your people are giving bandits your women to rape so they can be spared grin
It's good you are now coming out clean I knew you can never be Igbo with all those rubbish you constantly write here, which Nwafo will dedicate his life to doing senseless tribal banters in every thread grin
Bloody dirty bororo jihadist,who knows how many itibolibos you have decieved with your taquiya grin grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Zombie don return to factory reset. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are dull...i bait you and you fell totally.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TAA!! GBAFUO HIA...ICHERE NA MEN NA'CHI??

BIAFRA IS GOD'S BLESSING TO IGBOs and it must be attained!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Proudlyomonna:

If they like they should have ten times of the criminal claiming freedom fighter in SW grin ;Dna them sabi grin
Just as that tout agberos was rejected bcus he went about trying to corner people to buy into his agenda with insults and abuses,so has the criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter been rejected by well meaning Igbos ;Dall the thief have as man power are thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees,they are the rots of the Igbo society,
My own is that the criminal claiming freedom fighter who went about jubilating and celebrating over the killings of Igbos on Igbo soil, calling the killers angels is already being served grin
Let's talk more about how your people are giving bandits your women to rape so they can be spared grin
It's good you are now coming out clean I knew you can never be Igbo with all those rubbish you constantly write here, which Nwafo will dedicate his life to doing senseless tribal banters in every thread grin
Bloody dirty bororo jihadist,who knows how many itibolibos you have decieved with your taquiya grin grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by dubra: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's a known fact but it's good that the world is witnessing what's happening and how they planned to wipe the igbos out of existence
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Zombie don return to factory reset. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are dull...i bait you and you fell totally.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TAA!! GBAFUO HIA...ICHERE NA MEN NA'CHI??

BIAFRA IS GOD'S BLESSING TO IGBOs and it must be attained!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin ;Dna lie na lie,you didn't bait anything grin
You be bloody bororo grass eating jihadist grin
I asked you to prove me otherwise by naming only 5 Nwafos who dedicate their lives to doing senseless tribal gbasgbos grin
Biafra is God's Blessing to Ndigbo,but Umu Chineke knows the kind of Biafra We seek,we have already rejected any Biafra connected to ipob a group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical destructive fruitless fruad freedom struggle grin
What is your business with Biafra sef grin
Abeg go find grass chop before you die of hunger grin grin
You think se you wise cheesy grin

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
E pain am...na only Afonja with mental disorder love their useless 1 Nigeria. We must depart this foolish entrapment that elevates retards like you. You thinks say you get skills You are irredeemably daft and consciously stewpid. Get the Fvvvck outta hia....useless wannabe. Biafra is on the Horizon and you can choke for all I care. cheesy

Proudlyomonna:

grin ;Dna lie na lie,you didn't bait anything grin
You be bloody bororo grass eating jihadist grin
I asked you to prove me otherwise by naming only 5 Nwafos who dedicate their lives to doing senseless tribal gbasgbos grin
Biafra is God's Blessing to Ndigbo,but Umu Chineke knows the kind of Biafra We seek,we have already rejected any Biafra connected to ipob a group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical destructive fruitless fruad freedom struggle grin
What is your business with Biafra sef grin
Abeg go find grass chop before you die of hunger grin grin
You think se you wise cheesy grin
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
E pain am...na only Afonja with mental disorder love their useless 1 Nigeria. We must depart this foolish entrapment that elevates retards like you. You thinks say you get skills You are irredeemably daft and consciously stewpid. Get the Fvvvck outta hia....useless wannabe. Biafra is on the Horizon and you can choke for all I care. cheesy

Na lie na lie grin grin grin you don't have any business with anything connected to Igbo or Biafra,face your own region where your angry boko and Iswap uncles are doing who kill pass on your families head grin cheesy
The only place you and your evil family members who go about looking for lands to grab will depart to is back to futa-djalon where you came from grin cheesy grin
As for the blessed Igboland any Biafra connected to ipob is dead already,In Igboland we don't follow an agenda that will put Us into the hands of brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and gun weiding animals grin
Ever heard of the word Ozoemena??
Use your google translate so you can understand the meaning grin grin
Biafra is on the horizon,how is that your concern? grin grin
Biko bend down piss your piss joor you dis eternally cursed bororo jihadist bastard grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment / 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.