Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Travel Itinerary To USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travel Itinerary To USA (473 Views)

Cameroonian Man Dies Along Mexican Route To USA, Buried In Jungle (photos) / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On / Seun Help Bring My Brokos To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Itinerary To USA by irumole1975: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
America is a land of the sane no matter how you paint it. People there don't sin. I can sell my soul to be there. Once you're in America, your life is better automatically. Imagine living in a country where u don't have to work. Just breath and government pay you. The salary of a cleaner in the USA is better than what a senator in Nigeria take home.

Nothing is.more glorifying than abroad. Even if it means enslaving, it's worth it

I've been able to save over 150k for my relocation purpose. I'll get to the US and start making million of dollars
Re: Travel Itinerary To USA by imagrg(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
The American Dream!

Your eyes go clear when you reach there. Many people there dey sleep for street and beg for bread or handover meals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shs Girl Tries To Drink “poison” After Boyfriend Ended Relationship[+video] / Your Vagina Must Be A Well-kept Secret, Not A Community Hall Open For All To Ent / My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.