Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,090 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life (468 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2022
I’m a guy, I’m fairly good looking. Just enough to make people stare and smile at you.
But I think it’s messing with my love life. I’m always admired daily and most times I don’t know what to do about it. I see random girls smiling at me daily and I get overwhelmed and don’t know if I should ignore them all or start asking all of them out. So mostly I do nothing about it and then I start feeling lonely. On days where I even talk to any of them I don’t know what to do with their numbers, when I eventually ask them to visit some start doing shakara and I delete the number immediately and start feeling lonely again.

Please am I doing anything wrong with my approach to my appearance? Am I wasting my beauty or am I acting normal and reading unnecessary meanings to events in my life?

Please no insult, I’m not bragging, many of you here look better than me of course, I’m just stating me experience and need some advice.
Re: My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by abumereose: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2022
Wey your picture
Re: My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by johnchukky: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
ash@wo man
Re: My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by Frales6(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2022
eeeyyyaaa
Re: My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by Medianna(f): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2022
No be only beauty na pretty...will beauty buy point and kill!
You don't even have a love life in the first place so maybe its your brain that its messing up.
You need more than beauty to keep a woman na
Re: My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by EmiDon11: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2022
What a BEAUTIFUL man, i pray that HANDSOME ladies will locate you!

Re: My Beauty Is Messing With My Love Life by superCleanworks(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Badboibipo:
I’m a guy, Am I wasting my beauty or am I acting normal and reading unnecessary meanings to events in my life?

A MALE (i say MALE cos i don't know if you are a man yet) talking about his beauty and even worried?
E be like say your parents na Dangote & Alakija oh.

(1) (Reply)

This Affordable Skincare Will Blow Your Mind / Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To / BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.