Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

To Boys Intending To Be Red-pillers(read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Boys Intending To Be Red-pillers(read) (193 Views)

Red Pillers Of Nairaland. I Bought Food for You / AllahKaduna Nzeogwu: King of Nigerian Red-Pillers / Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Boys Intending To Be Red-pillers(read) by MediMedi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Are you a single guy intending or taking Red-Pillers advise serious?
This is for you.

Redpill advise will harm you no matter how small or big you execute it.
*It will make you see girls as sex object.
*It will make you not to keep close female friends leading to lack of friendship with opposite gender cause you will want to have sex with them to prove your alpha male which at last lead to nothing.

Guys, please avoid those shit from nairaland guys and live your natural life as a Man.
Re: To Boys Intending To Be Red-pillers(read) by czarr(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oga nobody is stopping you from simping.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocking One Piece Stampede / Reasons Why Most Women And Men Are Still Single / My First Date With My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.