Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? (1111 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
They are saying tinubu have sideline the south east by not visiting the SE.....hmmm.

They want him come campaign in place where even there Sons contesting are running away from.

Ameachi ohaneze openly romance haven't visited oooo but tinubu is the issue.

Hate have blind this people so much that to know even Osinbajo,fayemi yaya bello etc non have visited the south east to meet delegates.

What I hate most about this thing is the gang up ,double and bais towards Tinubu from the SE.

Well I understand he is a big Man so is normal......Buhari face worse than this from you guys so is not new.

People who could believe the most ridiculous narrative of jubrin el Sudan....Smh

Note...Don't just tell me Aspirant who have the SE state without proofs.......we aren't illiterate here...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Stanislause94: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Both Amaechi and Osibanjo has visited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stanislause94:
Both Amaechi and Osibanjo has visited
Which state ??

Osinbajo/ameachi only came for official duties not for campaign.

Prove me wrong by showing me proofs of your claims

1 Like

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by gifteddion(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amaechi went to to Imo state to consult with delegate so Amaechi and Osinbajo has visit the South East

2 Likes

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
gifteddion:
Amaechi went to to Imo state to consult with delegate so Amaechi and Osinbajo has visit the South East
1 state out of 5 for ameachi.....show me proof

Osinbajo didn't meet any delegate in SE that am ready to stake a bet on.

5 Likes

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by OfoIgbo: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lawam also visited the SE
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by johnkay1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022

Tell Tinubu to rest, he's not medically fit to run a country as big and complex like Nigeria.

I wish Buhari, Tinubu and Lawan can join hands to support Osinbajo. Tinubu will spend most of his time on medical tourism, it is Gandollar that will be filling us

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Opeyemic01: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Osinbanjo visited Anambra, Enugu separately and met Ebonyi and Abia delegates together in Owerri
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Lawam also visited the SE
Visited all the state in SE ??

So if tinubu should visit one state in SE you people will leave him alone??
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Opeyemic01:
Osinbanjo visited Anambra, Enugu separately and met Ebonyi and Abia delegates together in Owerri
Show me proof please.....I want proof of him visiting the SE delegate for campaigns not official visit.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Salvador1: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Op is mischievous and doesn't need to be answered.
Even if u give him evidence that all other aspirants have visited se except Tinubu he will still doubt.

Show me a Tinubu urchins I will tell u how goat think.

1 Like

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Salvador1:
Op is mischievous and doesn't need to be answered.
Even if u give him evidence that all other aspirants have visited se except Tinubu he will still doubt.

Show me a Tinubu urchins I will tell u goat think.

Tinubu won't visit the SE feel free to jump in the nearest lagoon Peter obi urchins.

1 Like

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Salvador1: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

Tinubu won't visit the SE feel free to jump in the nearest lagoon Peter obi urchins.
it shows that your master is a bigot.
Is this how he will rule Nigeria by dividing Nigeria more with his tribalism and hatred for a section of the country?
Spits!

6 Likes

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by OfoIgbo: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

Tinubu only went to Delta state, and claims he visited the SS.

Lawan visited the SE. There is no requirement for Lawan to visit every village in the SE.

Today, you guys claimed Buhari visited Spain. I can assure you that out of the hundreds of town and cities in Spain, he will only see one or two of them.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Salvador1:
it shows that your master is a bigot.
Is this how he will rule Nigeria by dividing Nigeria more with his tribalism and hatred for a section of the country?
Spits!
But have already sworn he can't win so you don't need to complain about that now.

Stop contradicting yourself.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Salvador1: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

But have already sworn he can't win so you don't need to complain about that now.

Stop contradicting yourself.
yes he won't smell that asorock.
He will be disgraced like dead vegetable he is.

1 Like

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by samista: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amaechi and Osinbajo have both been to the south east to meet with delegates but foolish tinubu sits in Abuja and says he is summoning south east delegates to Abuja as emperor that he is abi? Maybe he thinks it is his NURTW touts that he is summoning. The foolish man has not even toured the south south to campaign, he is busy jumping from one northern state to another licking fulani asses. His eyes will clear on Sunday after the same fulani teach him a lesson in politics.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Opeyemic01: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by samista: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

Is anyone from the south east holding tinubu? Which one is leave him alone again? Is he not the one disturbing south east delegates by asking them to come to see him in Abuja? It's tinubu you should be telling to leave south east alone. If he doesn't deem it fit to visit even one state in the region then he has already shown that he has no plans for the south east if elected president. There's serious insecurity in the north as well even worse than the south east but he has been jumping from one northern state to another making donations of millions wherever there's an attack but when it comes to south east, insecurity becomes an excuse why he won't visit.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by paramakina202: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

If Tinubu can't visit every region of the country then he have no business being president of Nigeria.
His ambitions is DOA.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Miracle2020: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

Which state ??

Osinbajo/ameachi only came for official duties not for campaign.

Prove me wrong by showing me proofs of your claims
osinbajo was in Imo.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Miracle2020: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

1 state out of 5 for ameachi.....show me proof

Osinbajo didn't meet any delegate in SE that am ready to stake a bet on.
stop being foolish. Osinbajo was in Imo for campaign.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Freedom34: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
He has even visited sef!
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/2023-tinubu-visits-orji-kalu-holds-closed-door-meeting/

Godoverevery:

Ok......so osinbajo,lawan and umahi out of 25 Aspirant........Waooooooooo

But its not expedient.
The hate in those guys is too much.
Izit ppl that will kill their own kind and still be asking u for proofs that they did it?
Taaaaaa!
cool

Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Miracle2020: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

I thought you said no one? Why are you disgracing yourself?
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by samista: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

Keep fooling yourself, the people you just listed are the main candidates running for the ticket and they have all been to the south east to meet delegates. Here's Fayemi and Amaechi meeting with delegates in the south east.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/28/2023-amaechi-meets-apc-delegates-in-south-eastern-states/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/presidency-imo-delegates-ll-look-favourably-to-fayemi-uzodinma-declares/
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Afamsi: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nobody hates Tinubu. We just dont want another disaster like Buhari for president. This same accusation you made in 2015 when Igbos were saying dont vote Buhari
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:
They are saying tinubu have sideline the south east by not visiting the SE.....hmmm.

They want him come campaign in place where even there Sons contesting are running away from.

Ameachi ohaneze openly romance haven't visited oooo but tinubu is the issue.

Hate have blind this people so much that to know even Osinbajo,fayemi yaya bello etc non have visited the south east to meet delegates.

What I hate most about this thing is the gang up ,double and bais towards Tinubu from the SE.

Well I understand he is a big Man so is normal......Buhari face worse than this from you guys so is not new.

People who could believe the most ridiculous narrative of jubrin el Sudan....Smh

Note...Don't just tell me Aspirant who have the SE state without proofs.......we aren't illiterate here...thanks.
Osinbajo visited Anambra, Amaechi visited Imo, Lawal visited Abia
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by descarado: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

You are digging more holes for your master than mending and building bridges. Have you noticed your seniors have all reduced the insult and boastful talks and now on defensive and soft landing mode.

Leave this till tinubu wins and main campaign starts you can start boasting again.

Unless you are not tinubu supporter. Learn from your seniors.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by Godoverevery: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Miracle2020:
I thought you said no one? Why are you disgracing yourself?
When did the word "which" mean "no one".

I got no time for your madness......Tinubu is bigger than y'all in the south east.

We ain't crying for the presidency......we have produce enough.

Even if an hausa or fulani man wins 2023 we know the region that will keep on crying.
Re: Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? by descarado: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
post=113375812:

Osinbajo visited Anambra, Amaechi visited Imo, Lawal visited Abia
Tinubu said our votes are inconsequential. So why visit. Obasanjo build bridge more than that man.
He reminds me of fashola. They don't hide their disdain. Even in ss

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Tweet About Amaechi / Tinubu Knows He Cannot Win. He Is Already Scared / Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.