Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why (2068 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Is Foolish / Which Apc Presidential Aspirant Have Visited The Se...why The Hatred for tinubu? / Obasanjo: Borrowing For Recurrent Expenditure Is Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Goodmarlian: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2022
A country that singlehandedly killed and displaced all her black citizens just because they want to have a white only country,all south American countries have a good number of blacks in their football team have you ever seen a black Argentine before? All whites are racist but argentine racism is on a whole different level. The worst part is they never apologised and are ready to do it again and again.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by FamTomx2(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Messi fans won't adhere to that. Meanwhile France vs Argentina finals.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by emorse(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2022
FamTomx2:
Messi fans won't adhere to that. Meanwhile France vs Argentina finals.
My money is on Morocco Vs Croatia

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by BloomingDale(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:
A country that singlehandedly killed and displaced all her black citizens just because they want to have a white only country,all south American countries have a good number of blacks in their football team have you ever seen a black Argentine before? All whites are racist but argentine racism is on a whole different level. The worst part is they never apologised and are ready to do it again and again.

Do you blame them? I'm a proponent of selective breeding. The less black men, the better and I'm black.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by slivertongue: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Well i am an Albiceleste

5 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by slivertongue: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2022
emorse:

For the bronze

6 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Isobug: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Do you blame them? I'm a proponent of selective breeding. The less black men, the better and I'm black.
You should be killed then. Proponent ko, property ni

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Arda1000(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Lol they are not racist at least not to the one we see from the western side, South America is about class if you have money no one will look down at you.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by demainman: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2022
@Op, the reason you gave is not enough justification not to support Argentina. Football unite the world and what you are doing now is as good as racism. I am a lover of sport and I support any team that plays good football irrespective of where they are from.
Meanwhile, I am supporting Morocco against Argentina for their resilience and doggedness.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by ItsTutsi(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2022
All this because the bench warmer Penaldo has been kicked out of world cup
Goodmarlian:

9 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by FamTomx2(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2022
emorse:

France back to back..
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Goodmarlian: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2022
demainman:
@Op, the reason you gave is not enough justification not to support Argentina. Football unite the world and what you are doing now is as good as racism. I am a lover of sport and I support any team that plays good football irrespective of where they are from.
Meanwhile, I am supporting Morocco against Argentina for their resilience and doggedness.

But the war in ukraine is enough reason for Russian team to be banned from world cup abi? Are russian football players putin or Russian soldiers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by BloomingDale(f): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Isobug:

You should be killed then. Proponent ko, property ni

Why? I'm a woman. I decide to birth you or not, so pay respect to your God, which is me.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Poor argument. You think France or even your Morocco is better if we really want to go that path?
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by FahBuLous: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
emorse:

Sell your house, car, land, sell everything you have and stake it. It's a sure win grin grin

Mumu
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by CharleyBright(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Myopic thinking.
If your position is true, it happened over 100yrs ago.
Why should I support Morocco that says they are not Africans but Arabs??
As far as am concerned, no African team is in the Semis, so I can as well support any Team.
And one thing is certain,.. of all the 4 teams, the last team I will support is Morocco.

1 Like

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Idonweak: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

When are you going to kill yourself?

You're dirty House niggar
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by blingxx(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:

This is a big lie ... Where are you getting these facts from ? .. if you say Argentines are racist what about the Dutch undecided no one hate blacks more than Europeans
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Workch: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Argentina for the title

We need the GOAT debate to be over.

Messi is Better But we need to shut Ronaldo fans up

5 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Flango: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
undecided
The only support that counts in a football match is the one by people inside the stadium on match day. The way we value our worthless support as if it will have any effect on the outcome of the game. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by RestructureNig3: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Workch:
Argentina for the title

We need the GOAT debate to be over.

Messi is Better But we need to shut Ronaldo fans up

Did you read the OP
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Isobug: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why? I'm a woman. I decide to birth you or not, so pay respect to your God, which is me.
Hmmm, ok ma
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by BloomingDale(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Idonweak:

When are you going to kill yourself?

You're dirty House niggar

Buhaha. You filthy Field niggar.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Jokerman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lol... they will call you Ronaldo fan now...

No need to worry. Argentina will never win the world cup with Pessi grin
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by lereinter(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Link to this your story
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:
You are Correct, I hear you!
But we're supporting MESSI & not ARGENTINA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are not supporting ARGENTINA to lift the trophy rather we are MESSILESSLY in unison at lifting the trophy for the soccer MESSIAH.

U call MESSI FANS foolish exactly for what?
Reserve ur Hatred until Argentina gets to finals
Blacks are maiming Blacks in Nigeria everyday, with Bandits overruning black communities in same black continent, blowing up trains.
In the South East, Blacks are ripping off humans.
And here you are talking without coherency......

How come ARGENTINA lifted the 2 other world cups even after the onslaught or you didn't realise they hated blacks before 1978 & 1986?
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Idonweak: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Buhaha. You filthy field slave.

Bro, I'm not a slave. I come from a generation of warriors. Omo Akin lémi

Btw,Why did you attach a picture of your dad?
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Kingcalls: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol... they will call you Ronaldo fan now...

No need to worry. Argentina will never win the world cup with Pessi grin

This world cup has been orchestrated for Argentina to win... thats y they laid out a serious propaganda against Ronaldo so that he gets the bench at utd to make him loose form... they then started the parade that he makes utd worse...utd that had better points and position at this same stage last season... Portugal only conceded 2 goals at the World cup when Ronaldo was on the pitch , but conceded 4 when he was on the bench ... the threw another propaganda that 70 % of Portuguese fans dint want him to start ... while they kept on selling messi , even b4 the world cup ... imagine them celebrating an assist against the Dutch instead of the goal scorer.. they dint give the super sub man of the match for bringing the Dutch back into the game with 2 clean goals... Argentina have been awarded 3 dubious penalties at this world cup ... no one is talking about mbappe with 5 goals( no penalties).instead they are screaming messi that has 2 penalties to his name, all of a sudden penalty is not trash ... its just unfortunate that the Portuguese people played into their hands... Ronaldo don't just score goals, he directs the team on the pitch ...but they killed off his authority and they lost out

2 Likes

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Jokerman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

This world cup has been orchestrated for Argentina to win... thats y they laid out a serious propaganda against Ronaldo so that he gets the bench at utd to make him loose form... they then started the parade that he makes utd worse...utd that had better points and position at this same stage last season... Portugal only conceded 2 goals at the World cup when Ronaldo was on the pitch , but conceded 4 when he was on the bench ... the threw another propaganda that 70 % of Portuguese fans dint want him to start ... while they kept on selling messi , even b4 the world cup ... imagine them celebrating an assist against the Dutch instead of the goal scorer.. they dint give the super sub man of the match for bringing the Dutch back into the game with 2 clean goals... Argentina have been awarded 3 dubious penalties at this world cup ... no one is talking about mbappe with 5 goals( no penalties).instead they are screaming messi that has 2 penalties to his name, all of a sudden penalty is not trash ... its just unfortunate that the Portuguese people played into their hands... Ronaldo don't just score goals, he directs the team on the pitch ...but they killed off his authority and they lost out

It's Santos I blame
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by Tokskob2008: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are Correct but we are supporting MESSI and not ARGENTINA. grin grin grin cheesy grin
We are not supporting ARGENTINA to lift the trophy rather we are MESSILESSLY in unison at lifting the trophy for the soccer MESSIAH.
My Oga na weytin I just wan talk be dis.... I'm not supporting Argentina but MESSI to lift the world cup, he deserves it for what he has done for the world of football. Right now he is still the only player that makes any match he is playing overly interesting.

1 Like

Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by youngWilly: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
CharleyBright:

Myopic thinking.
If your position is true, it happened over 100yrs ago.
Why should I support Morocco that says they are not Africans but Arabs??
As far as am concerned, no African team is in the Semis, so I can as well support any Team.
And one thing is certain,.. of all the 4 teams, the last team I will support is Morocco.
Is Arab a continent??
Re: It Is Foolish For Any African To support Argentina In This World Cup Se Why by neztar: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

but you enjoy fùcking black pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu / 2023: Why We Thank God When APC Did Not Produce Osinbajo – Charles Aniagwu / 2023: Ekwunife Loses, As Court Affirms Umeh As LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.