Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos (42839 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Greatlee54: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Festurr:
show us the slum part of the city abeg
fortunately there is none

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

If u get connection, connect me bro..

I can take up any administrative duty... Also good in business..

I am working in Lagos but I really want come back to akwa ibom. Mehnn. I miss dt state
Ok bro
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hustlers not tourist lol. You're actually correct. Not even Nigerians alone but most blacks are. Since I've been visiting Disney Park in LA, I've never counted up to 10 blacks in that place each time. You see mainly whites of different ethnicities, indians too. Same as the Knot's Berry Park Close by. I always ask myself, where are my fellow blacks? Don't they know their way here or what?
Blacks are not explorers ..
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Gamesmart: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is one of the cleanest places in Africa.
May God Bless Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel..

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

Needs more green grass and less concrete.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by feed70: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

People from this region de resemble dog for my eyes �
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Eriokanmi: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Blacks are not explorers ..
I concur
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Show us old itu road. They have renewed your hyping contract.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
wiseone28:
Why not read and pass at least he is promoting the state.

Abi the state belongs to only him? You're not the Wiseone

Try and help instead of pulling down

Promoting the state with wrong info?

Note, Akwa ibom state indigenes are also viewing this his post/thread.

I only told him to stick to Ikot Ekpene by posting pictures relating to Ikot Ekpene not to mix it up with Uyo pics, thats all

I help by correcting him to edit the post.

Please note, i do not have issue with him at all promoting the state.

For yor mind to correct him is to pull him down, SMH the way you reason. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Tookool(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot ekpene and it’s serenity
Are you campaigning for anyone, a lot of photos here are those of Uyo, Nwaniba and itam axis. All the Ikot ekpene photos are not very current photos too
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by 8stargeneral: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Am not from brown zink region
indicate ur region
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by realstars: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Show us their markets and ghettos. Even the dirtiest state has few neat areas
Guy every were clean no be noise.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Keneeby:

Those pictures are of Ikot Ekpene. Stop this nonesense. It means you don't know Ikot Ekpene well, you can't differentiate between Ikot Ekpene and Uyo

It is you that dont know Akwa Ibom State in general. I dont think you even know the pictures i was reffering to.

The Globe roundabout is along Wellington Bassey way leading to Govt. House, Uyo

The Middle pics is Aka Road infact close to #205 Aka Road (former AKBC office) not too far from Udo Udoma Ave. The Street lights in Aka Road is very distinctive from every others.
Anytime youre in uyo come lemme take you round.

So, stop jumping to reply me.

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by kamalbob(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
I served there, very good people. Sweet memories

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Tesclaros(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:

I have been following you for a while now and i am always unlucky to make first page on your posts
You talk unnecessarily and it becomes so annoying. Its obvious you came from the village and have never travelled out of the state before talk more of seeing other countries. You better stop with this overhyped exaggerated yarns you carry on round here.. cos its obvious you are being paid for it.. Isn’t it shameful how you wake up to be hyping a below par built roads with no good markings or post signs.. have you even being to Sandton or Cape town to see what roads look like? I won’t even mention Rwanda, Egypt etc
If we are to rank african countries with better roads , Nigeria will definitely rank at the last 10

Before you reply me.. I am a citizen of Uyo
All my life has been in uyo
I have live in what you will call the best estate for 20years plus now just in case you want to talk
Your best estate Ewet housing is a village to me when i am in other african countries..

6 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa Ibom is actually the cleanest state in Nigeria. Their road network is also topnotch

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Codes151(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
What has Udom done there,?
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by saintkeppy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
More greenery in ikot ekpene

This is Green Park along Brooks Street, close to Christ the King School &behind Hiltop Mansion, Govt. House, all in Uyo&not Ikot Ekpene

It was a Gully Erosion site that almost cut off Brooks Street, it was taken care of using judiciously the Ecological funds given to States. This place was turned to a serene park after the erosion job was completed during Senator Godswill Akpabio.
Its a place where you can relax with family&friends.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by orlaglobal234: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Far better than all south east state except only Enugu that manageable......
Akwa Ibom Uyo one of my future base after abroad

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by realstars: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:
My sister (May her beautiful soul RIP) did her Uni at University of Uyo and she absolutely loved the people and culture, she even learned some Ibibio and used to teach me some of the language whenever she returned home on breaks, Akwa Ibom is indeed indeed beautiful, neat and amazing state, I have plans to invest there soon.
I am on one week busness trip there, i am on high enjoyment there right now as am communicating with you.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by oglalasioux(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa Ibom people are naturally clean people. Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Hotice007: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
God punish okowa. The useless man recently awarded a White elephant contract of 5.1 billion naira for international conference. What's is the economic value of international conference when we have far more pressing to tackle. Note we have 2 conference centre in asaba

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Phaantom22: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
God bless governor Akpabio for sustainable projects
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
EminentKing:
Great and beautiful town!
Eventhough, established very early, the town is developed in the "modern" way.
yes oo
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Uteghe:
True. Annang mma!
Iya!
So impressed. Sweet home.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Michaelbjune(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Offpoint1:

Tell your government to extend their development to Oron/Mbo local government. They've been bias in their developments since ADs

God will bless you it will never be well with them I fell so sad when ever I see a tribe that have not contribute anything to the state looking beautiful than where Crude oil is drill. I don't like the way ORON people are been treated in that State they should better divide that State if they're not making things Fair to people.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Hotice007: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tesclaros:
I have been following you for a while now and i am always unlucky to make first page on your posts
You talk unnecessarily and it becomes so annoying. Its obvious you came from the village and have never travelled out of the state before talk more of seeing other countries. You better stop with this overhyped exaggerated yarns you carry on round here.. cos its obvious you are being paid for it.. Isn’t it shameful how you wake up to be hyping a below par built roads with no good markings or post signs.. have you even being to Sandton or Cape town to see what roads look like? I won’t even mention Rwanda, Egypt etc
If we are to rank african countries with better roads , Nigeria will definitely rank at the last 10

I have live in what you will call the best estate for 20years plus now just in case you want to talk
Your best estate Ewet housing is a village to me when i am in other african countries..
Oga na hatred full your body. The man is proud of what they have achieved and they will achieve more in the future compared to other states in Nigeria. Instead of you to give kudos to the state and government on their achievement thus far given how the country is, you are comparing with other countries....oya compared yourself with other countries citizens now...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tesclaros:

You have finally been noticed …rest now oga
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Codes151:
What has Udom done there,?
this .. Roads that link Uyo to ik

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
orlaglobal234:
Far better than all south east state except only Enugu that manageable......

Akwa Ibom Uyo one of my future base after abroad
You are welcome in advance and can also book a tour with us via https://www.facebook.com/dmensontour/ for all fun places in Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
oglalasioux:
Akwa Ibom people are naturally clean people. Not surprised.
exactly
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Phaantom22:
God bless governor Akpabio for sustainable projects
Ex governor Akpabio and his not the one sustaining it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Those Who Love Canada (pix) / My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.