Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off (32144 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East / Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight / "I’ll Step Up Action Against Drug Traffickers" – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by baretalk: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bankowner:
I was born and bred in Lagos, can't speak the same of you so I can talk about what I feel is good for Lagos.
You are either a clown or idiot if you think Okada is good for Lagos.
Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by Bankowner: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are pretty delusional or most likely on hard substances. Where anywhere in my post did I mention okada staying back in Lagos.? I talked about the sensibility of introducing more vehicles into an already congested Lagos traffic and the only way your minute brain could interpret it is that okada should remain. This is how your type fail exams, seeing beyond your imagination because you want people to notice you.
baretalk:

You are either a clown or idiot if you think Okada is good for Lagos.
Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by Hoodnigga123: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Caleycashh:
Next time learn how to address issues with respect... you lack manners which you inherented from your useless parents, Stupid idiot!!!

Son of prostitute talking about respect. You mother that died of HIV could not teach you anything about respecting others. You drunkard father has nothing to offer you that is why you turn out this way. Carry your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by Caleycashh: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Hoodnigga123:

Son of prostitute talking about respect. You mother that died of HIV could not teach you anything about respecting others. You drunkard father has nothing to offer you that is why you turn out this way. Carry your frustration elsewhere.
Exactly how your family is, thanks for explaining them to us... mumu thing!!!
Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by Hoodnigga123: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Caleycashh:
Exactly how your family is, thanks for explaining them to us... mumu thing!!!
Yeah... Your mother gave birth to you by accident. She could have menstruated you way. Foolish boy. Son of a prostitute
Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by Caleycashh: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hoodnigga123:

Yeah... Your mother gave birth to you by accident. She could have menstruated you way. Foolish boy. Son of a prostitute
Hahahaha, you don't even have a mother, useless thing wey kill im Mama... I pity your father, would have poisoned you stupid idiot!
Re: Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
HITsquad:
Okada saves! Lagos traffic is probably the heaviest among all the major cities in the world.

The government should be more focused on fixing that before banning Okada!

Very confused sets of individuals in government. Instead of banning agbero in the parks! Shiorr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.