Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary (49224 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by SensualMan: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Kingpele(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wike is like the proverbial nzie that ate to it's filled and decided to challenge it's chi in wrestling contest...am sure he will realise that he is not well grounded in politics

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Golan007: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Delta and Bayelsa fked up.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by LordGuru1: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Now we know those that betrayed Nigerians, those that want the wicked Slaughtering of Innocent Nigerians to continue. Basstardz!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Coded081:
Okowa who was the front runner for the president to come from southern Nigeria, Okowa fall hand big time
I swear the back stabbing from all sides on Wike was unimaginable from Borno to Benue to Ondo and then Sokoto, Imo, Anambra was bad.
Coming down to South-South, the three states bordering rivers all voted against Wike. What a cold world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
chrisxxx:

No vex ooo. I just want to ask you a question. How many votes did Udom who knows how to talk get?
What about Ayim?
Friend when we were small we blamed our little brother for being troublesome when a bigger bully beat him?
Ask them nonsense.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
But seriously, wouod Wike have even stood a chance of he had won this ticket?

Even though we from the south south would've somewhat voted him, or shared our vote with him with Peter Obi, I'm not sure if yoruba people and Abokîs would've voted him at all.

If pdp had agreed on zoning to the south east, alright it would've been better. If it's Peter Obi, we would've voted en masse from for him, here in SS. SE too, with north being divided between him and whoever APC fields.

We have been shouting at Abokîs that they've ruled for 8 years, and for the sake of equity, power MUSR return to the south, even though zoning doesn't even exist in our democratic constitution.

Meanwhile, In the same South, we've ruled for a quite a while SW ruled before us. For the sake of this same equity that we've been demanding from Abokîs, make we give the south east wey never rule, nobody gree.
I even see skull miners saying presidency isnt given to any region, and that SE should work for it. Well if that is the case then no need to beg Abokîs to give us power na. They have the numbers to even win back to back to back 20 years. The sooner we stopped being hypocrites the better for us all.

Where you from? Which state for South South?
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by YourRealFather: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku won
1.Lagos sw
2. Ogun sw
3.Ondo sw

1.Anambra se
2.Imo. Se

1.Bayelsa ss
2.Delta ss

Wike Won
1. Ekiti sw
2. Oyo sw

1.Enugu se
2. Abia se

1.Cross river ss
2. Edo ss
3. Rivers ss

Saraki osun sw
Anyim pius ebonyi se
Udom akwa ibom ss

The thing go round

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by onuman: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibunna:
If not for anything and knowing fully well Atiku is not going anywhere..

I am quite happy that the loud mouth from Rivers state didn't win my state because it will be an affront to our people's sensitivity.

He should learn how to talk. Courage is totally different from being a talkative.

Even Bayelsa state shunned him. Gov Diri played him a fast one including okowa.

Imagine if peter Obi hasn't left by now the long tongues will be telling us how Igbos are not united.

I Just observed the Niger Delta unity in angle 360 degrees.

That notwithstanding, PDP shall remain an opposition party after next May 29. No good political party would give its presidential ticket to a candidate who serially abandoned and destroyed the party.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Even Diri too? Before Wike would help anyone again, hen would grow a tooth. Kudos to Jagaban, he has seen it all.

-Okoro bufo
I suspected Diri but didn't know he'll go this far. Seriake Dickson really wasn't happy with Wike for not supporting is imposition in Bayelsa.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You lack common sense. See the way you dey type like mumu. So I should shut up because I'm exposing Thiefnubus incompetence? Ogbeni no be you get nairaland. No dey attack me. Go find one of una wives, Igbos carry go one corner make una dey insult unaselfs Dia. Bigots. I no get ur time but no call me ibo, because I no see any sense in supporting your demigod Tinubu. Be like say u no even know say for the entire South, na only that South west Tinubu for get small supporters. Him supporters dry well well for here ejoh
Your comments are top-notch.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
datola:
This results show Wike has national appeal than we ever thought. I like his courage and boldness. I wish him all the best.

We all know Atiku is not a small big man in Nigeria's politics.

If the South south and west rallied around Wike, with how he broke into the north despite Tambuwal's betrayal and even Udoms penetration into Benue, he would have clearly won.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Tiheanacho(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Even Diri too? Before Wike would help anyone again, hen would grow a tooth. Kudos to Jagaban, he has seen it all.

-Okoro bufo
Wike is jx a fool, no one needs his help and meanwhile when he leaves office,his influence will slash by 80% because there will be less cash for him to throw around.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Tiheanacho(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

If the South south and west rallied around Wike, with how he broke into the north despite Tambuwal's betrayal and even Udoms penetration into Benue, he would have clearly won.
Wike is a greedy dog. He betrayed the SE

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Tiheanacho(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why are we all making wike feel big in Nigerian politics?? Without Rivers money �, wike is a no body

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Tiheanacho(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
LordGuru1:
Now we know those that betrayed Nigerians, those that want the wicked Slaughtering of Innocent Nigerians to continue. Basstardz!
Wike betrayed the entire south, by not supporting a SE candidate. He is the biggest betrayal of all time and got what he deserved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by 989900: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

You get it, and I have stolen your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by kayuseful: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Forget
wikes SS brothers betrayed him for dollars, nothing more
If it's just hate, why didn't they vote Udom then who is another SS contestant
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unzerious:

Wiki is the saboteur playing the victim
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by correctyourself(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

Thanks for this analysis, it really made sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by MultiDot: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who says that God doesn't exist? Imaging waking up last Monday to hear that the PDP delegates mistakenly voted for Wiked, Chaiiii that would have been the shock of a life time.

I know God is still in the businesses of doing good, he has answered one of our prayers by not allowing Wiked any inch nearer the PDP ticket.

It has been a psychological trauma for us seeing Wiked junketing about the country squandering the resources of the Rivers people all in the name of a forlorn dream.

I know he is in severe pain now and I pray that he makes amend before the doomsday day catches up with him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

Igbo man and victim mentality, what of your gov from south east who supported atiku against fellow southerners?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by CALEB1590(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
YourRealFather:
Atiku won
1.Lagos sw
2. Ogun sw
3.Ondo sw

1.Anambra se
2.Imo. Se

1.Bayelsa ss
2.Delta ss

Wike Won
1. Ekiti sw
2. Oyo sw

1.Enugu se
2. Abia se

1.Cross river ss
2. Edo ss
3. Rivers ss

Saraki osun sw
Anyim pius ebonyi se
Udom akwa ibom ss

The thing go round
even southwest betrayed woke, but they are only seeing south east betrayal. I tire for Yoruba people aswear

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by VHILL: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Coded081:
Okowa who was the front runner for the president to come from southern Nigeria, Okowa fall hand big time

He is the biggest betrayal
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by AfonjaConehead: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
The miserable and hopeless people of even Plateau state gave their votes again to another Fulani man!!!!!

And Nnamdi Kanu will be wasting his time wanting to also liberate and fight for them....

Okowa sef is another falling hand. Almost all the oil wells are in the hands of northerners and he still gave his votes to Atiku..
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by VHILL: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
chrisxxx:
Diri that Wike sent money to during his campaign. Ok.

That's life for you
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by poiZon: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibunna:
If not for anything and knowing fully well Atiku is not going anywhere..

I am quite happy that the loud mouth from Rivers state didn't win my state because it will be an affront to our people's sensitivity.

He should learn how to talk. Courage is totally different from being a talkative.

Even Bayelsa state shunned him. Gov Diri played him a fast one including okowa.

Imagine if peter Obi hasn't left by now the long tongues will be telling us how Igbos are not united.

I Just observed the Niger Delta unity in angle 360 degrees.
There r 9 states in Niger Delta, Rivers, Edo, Bayelsa, Ondo, Akwaibom, Imo, ABIA, delta and Cross River..
If u r from Abia, reason am na
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Bestmaanop(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
I am glad he didn't win.. the man is so full of himself
Chimaraymond455:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Allee90: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
PDP have made a big mistake for allowing Kwankwaso to leave. They guy is really an asset in politics
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Vadese1: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pdp stand no chance if Wike would have emerged the winner. I have said it so many times that wike is not a presidential material. Too immature to contest for that position. Even at the governor level , a sound local government chairman is better than him. Am from ss , but am okay with Atiku victory. I assume him as the only one who can beat any apc candidate at the moment. Apc is already jittery because of Atiku victory.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by VHILL: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
datola:
This results show Wike has national appeal than we ever thought. I like his courage and boldness. I wish him all the best.

We all know Atiku is not a small big man in Nigeria's politics

It's Wike's kings men that stopped him. It would have been all over assume delegates from Delta, Akwaibom, Bayelsa voted him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.