Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary (49247 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Bragalane: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
But your deluded Igbo father is ok imagining the Pandora Criminal as president. May it never ever be well with you n your entire household dead alive n unborn for even having such pathetic thought

Penguin2:

Taaa!

Imagine Wike as president of Nigeria.

Even the imagination sef is making me sick already
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Bragalane: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
But if you are asked as the minority you claim how much Tinubu as stolen from you or the wretch you own as a father you will be speechless. You no see say na thunder go kee your entire household if you can not mention how much Tinubu stole from you minority tribe plus the entire Igbo tribe in case you are lying or not even lying. Na thunder go Kee all of una.

MangekyoAlt:

You lack common sense. See the way you dey type like mumu. So I should shut up because I'm exposing Thiefnubus incompetence? Ogbeni no be you get nairaland. No dey attack me. Go find one of una wives, Igbos carry go one corner make una dey insult unaselfs Dia. Bigots. I no get ur time but no call me ibo, because I no see any sense in supporting your demigod Tinubu. Be like say u no even know say for the entire South, na only that South west Tinubu for get small supporters. Him supporters dry well well for here ejoh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by MangekyoAlt: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bragalane:
But if you are asked as the minority you claim how much Tinubu as stolen from you or the wretch you own as a father you will be speechless. You no see say na thunder go kee your entire household if you can not mention how much Tinubu stole from you minority tribe plus the entire Igbo tribe in case you are lying or not even lying. Na thunder go Kee all of una.

Blah blah blah. Redirect those words to your whoring mother, who is currently sucking Thiefnubus dick without your empty skull even knowing. Demented piece of shit
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by ogmask: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

Well said my brother... Nothing to add.
I only pity those who do not know the man wike.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by legba1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
This exactly is my point, people were quick to point out how Tambuwal betrayed wike without pointing out his neighbors that refuse to vote for him.

How then do we castigate a northerner who shelved his own ambition for his brother.... Atleast,his own brothers should have done better supporting him.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by MidasKinki: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

The PDP rotation was killed in 2011.
The rotation was designed before the 99 election like this:

South West (Yoruba) = 8 years as fulfilled by HE Obasanjo
North (Hausa) = 8 years but NOT fulfilled as HE Yar'adua completed only a lil over 2 years.

Northern PDP block was never going to bow to any zoning "insistence" (except to the North of course).

Wike did the right thing. I'm impressed he fought for it instead of waiting to be given.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by ponishah: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibunna:
If not for anything and knowing fully well Atiku is not going anywhere..

I am quite happy that the loud mouth from Rivers state didn't win my state because it will be an affront to our people's sensitivity.

He should learn how to talk. Courage is totally different from being a talkative.

Even Bayelsa state shunned him. Gov Diri played him a fast one including okowa.

Imagine if peter Obi hasn't left by now the long tongues will be telling us how Igbos are not united.

I Just observed the Niger Delta unity in angle 360 degrees.
Bolded is wrong grammar, the word talkative is an adjective not a noun...
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Fadafada231(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

That Ugwuanyi and ikpeazu need big slap. They are sabo,
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by wasuka14(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Coded081:
Okowa who was the front runner for the president to come from southern Nigeria, Okowa fall hand big time

He gave that up for atiku dollars. We the people need to think for ourselves and shun all these very Hungary politicians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Fadafada231(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Even Diri too? Before Wike would help anyone again, hen would grow a tooth. Kudos to Jagaban, he has seen it all.

-Okoro bufo

The same wike that worked against diri during last bayelsa guber election. It's a pay back time. Wike worked with apc in that state to frustrate diri predecessor from producing his successor (Diri) because of some personal issues with the then Governor. If I'm Diri I'll do the same. It's a two to tango
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Tookool(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
YourRealFather:

SOUTH WEST
ATIKU won lagos, ogun and ondo,
WIKE won oyo and ekiti
SARAKI won osun

SOUTH EAST
ATIKU won. Anambra and imo,
WIKE won. Enugu and abia
ANYIM PIUS won ebonyi

SOUTH SOUTH
ATIKU won. Beyalsa and Delta
WIKE won Rivers, edo, and cross river
UDOM won. Akwa ibom

NORTH EAST
ATIKU won the whole states,
Borno, bauchi, gombe, adamawa, taraba, and yobe,

NORTH West
ATIKU won kaduna sokoto zamfara, kebbi and
jigawa
WIKE won kano and katsina

NORTH Central
Saraki won kwara
ATIKU won plateau and nasarawa
WiKE won abuja

They both shared benue and niger
Thanks bro
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by MtDave55: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

Same SE that says Buhari will give them presidency when he is leaving office and choose to betray GEJ for Bubu?

Ask Okorocha, Ngige, and Ohakim

The south East have chosen to enslave themselves before the Hausa's and Fulani's, infact you're even divided within yourself how can you have one voice... I don't see an Igbo man ruling this country until the country is restructured
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by jamislaw(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Allee90:
PDP have made a big mistake for allowing Kwankwaso to leave. They guy is really an asset in politics
he fulfilled his promise and gave wike 44 deligates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by jamislaw(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
zahrach:
Wike talk too much
Is not everything man supose to the put mouth
Na the guy kill him self
Even those votes he got from the north is as results of paying dollars to them if not
Northern Muslim can never vote non Muslim against his brother
No matter how much u pay
North are not like South
The can die to protect their Muslim fate and brother of the same faith

Leme tell u guys even if buhari come out today
North will still vote him
North play religion politics
That's why must of the northern state
Christian hardly win as a governor
90% are Muslims

Wike bought vote with dollar
And they already Kno he will not win
use your brain for once, Northerners voted against Buhari in 2003, 2007, 20011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
stawarts:
That is the exactly what they want you to believe, what is the party for, so is the only northern candidate that can win election in Nigeria, baba all those things na wash, if the elite north politicians sincerely work for Wike you will be surprise the kind of vote they will bring to the table. Northern electorate are not like us here they just take orders from their leaders, ask yourself why Wike get all the vote of kano delegates, bacause that is what their leader wanted.
wike isn't a candidate any party should hope for as president his madness is enough for Rivers pple Nigeria presidency isn't a joke... Besides last president under PDP is from South GEJ so next PDP candidate should be a Northerner which is simple if PDP wants a Southern candidate there decent guys like udom,okowa etc not wike
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Ndibunna: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

Bolded is wrong grammar, the word talkative is an adjective not a noun...

How rich are you now with the adjective because I know I swim in comfort better than you.

Wake up
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
CALEB1590:
even southwest betrayed woke, but they are only seeing south east betrayal. I tire for Yoruba people aswear

You are very stupid. Who knows wike in South West?
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by ponishah: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibunna:

How rich are you now with the adjective because I know I swim in comfort better than you.

Wake up
Not richer at all, in fact not even rich.
But I am happy you got the message, checked your dictionary and learnt from ME.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Arabaincubus: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is going to hurt the PDP but I love the transparency.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by israelp(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Golan007:
Delta and Bayelsa fked up.
okwa is as useless and selfish... Doing nothing in delta... support a bro he won't support.... always finding a way to cover his poo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Skankamola:

Igbo man and victim mentality, what of your gov from south east who supported atiku against fellow southerners?

Common sense tells you that since Wike refused to allow it go to the SE and has decided to pay heavily to be a spoiler, then wisdom demands that your votes ro the perceived 'enemy/opposition '(Atiku) who even was willing to step down down SE. Invariably be the master spoiler till every body decide to get sense
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by nkemjacob2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pdp primariees isnt an election but a platform for buying and selling. That is how badly structured ur party is
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Ndibunna: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

Not richer at all, in fact not even rich.
But I am happy you got the message, checked your dictionary and learnt from ME.

I didn't check anything, got no time for such nonsense. I just replied you immediately.

Continue wasting your time.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by ponishah: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibunna:

I didn't check anything, got no time for such nonsense. I just replied you immediately.

Continue wasting your time.

You did
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Ndibunna: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

You did

Abeg go your way. No time.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by ericmani: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
But seriously, wouod Wike have even stood a chance of he had won this ticket?

Even though we from the south south would've somewhat voted him, or shared our vote with him with Peter Obi, I'm not sure if yoruba people and Abokîs would've voted him at all.

If pdp had agreed on zoning to the south east, alright it would've been better. If it's Peter Obi, we would've voted en masse from for him, here in SS. SE too, with north being divided between him and whoever APC fields.

We have been shouting at Abokîs that they've ruled for 8 years, and for the sake of equity, power MUSR return to the south, even though zoning doesn't even exist in our democratic constitution.

Meanwhile, In the same South, we've ruled for a quite a while SW ruled before us. For the sake of this same equity that we've been demanding from Abokîs, make we give the south east wey never rule, nobody gree.
I even see skull miners saying presidency isnt given to any region, and that SE should work for it. Well if that is the case then no need to beg Abokîs to give us power na. They have the numbers to even win back to back to back 20 years. The sooner we stopped being hypocrites the better for us all.

PDP did well by bringing Atiku, now Apc is in confusion as to who to bring out. The party will scatter after their primary. Going further it would have been an easy ride if PDP had presented Wike or Peter Obi, APC will just smile and can even bring Buhari’s son to contest against them.
The only way SE can get it is if both APC and PDP micro zone to SE. Everyone knew that they wanted to create confusion in the South when they didn’t zone it to SE and they have succeeded. It would take a miracle for APC to give it to a southerner now.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by TruthinAction: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
YourRealFather:

SOUTH WEST
ATIKU won lagos, ogun and ondo,
WIKE won oyo and ekiti
SARAKI won osun

SOUTH EAST
ATIKU won. Anambra and imo,
WIKE won. Enugu and abia
ANYIM PIUS won ebonyi

SOUTH SOUTH
ATIKU won. Beyalsa and Delta
WIKE won Rivers, edo, and cross river
UDOM won. Akwa ibom

NORTH EAST
ATIKU won the whole states,
Borno, bauchi, gombe, adamawa, taraba, and yobe,

NORTH West
ATIKU won kaduna sokoto zamfara, kebbi and
jigawa
WIKE won kano and katsina

NORTH Central
Saraki won kwara
ATIKU won plateau and nasarawa
WiKE won abuja

They both shared benue and niger

Better but it should have been with the actual figures unless you don't have them.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by WideMouth333(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
when you are ready do contact emekachainz media house to help blast out your presidential ambition to millions online....
just as the way emekachainz is helping peter obi Labour party gain more popularity every where online....
emakachainz media house can do that for you with peace of mind.
ASAP!
tinubu and atiku forgot to settle emekachainz and that's why they are loosing heavily.
just go and ask wizkid how he became famous today
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by saintruky(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Coded081:
Okowa who was the front runner for the president to come from southern Nigeria, Okowa fall hand big time

Normally d man na betrayal... Always wanna outshine his master..
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

A perfect breakdown...A tout who sorted his ways through law school with frat gra gra feels he is smarter than erudite scholars...Like okowa.. grin

It was purely a SE turn, but wike whom Patience Jonathan used her influence as SS from Rivers to uplift, Hijacked the whole thing..And got paid in his coin..

No wonder he was attacking Ihedioha... grin

Since SW and SS feels it should be scrambled, let the North retain is now the mantra.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by dochenaj: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
datola:
This results show Wike has national appeal than we ever thought. I like his courage and boldness. I wish him all the best.

We all know Atiku is not a small big man in Nigeria's politics.
It shows me Wike spent money. Because that primaries was about who can spend the most money on delegates
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tiheanacho:

Wike betrayed the entire south, by not supporting a SE candidate. He is the biggest betrayal of all time and got what he deserved
Did the SE support their own?? So who actually betray who!?
No SE candidate can ever be president in this nation bro, you better wake up to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Atiku’s Daughter, Hauwa Uwais In Tears As She Gets Surprise Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.