Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary (49246 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Common sense tells you that since Wike refused to allow it go to the SE and has decided to pay heavily to be a spoiler, then wisdom demands that your votes ro the perceived 'enemy/opposition '(Atiku) who even was willing to step down down SE. Invariably be the master spoiler till every body decide to get sense
You go wail tire, nobody is zoning anything to the SE till thy kingdom come.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

Not richer at all, in fact not even rich.
But I am happy you got the message, checked your dictionary and learnt from ME.

Mr English teacher.
Learn to correct your own errors first. undecided
You can thank me later when you find your mistake. cheesy
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
wike isn't a candidate any party should hope for as president his madness is enough for Rivers pple Nigeria presidency isn't a joke... Besides last president under PDP is from South GEJ so next PDP candidate should be a Northerner which is simple if PDP wants a Southern candidate there decent guys like udom,okowa etc not wike
Isn't a joke as if the predecessors and the current president are saints.
Wike is the best president Nigerians need.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fadafada231:

The same wike that worked against diri during last bayelsa guber election. It's a pay back time. Wike worked with apc in that state to frustrate diri predecessor from producing his successor (Diri) because of some personal issues with the then Governor. If I'm Diri I'll do the same. It's a two to tango
Say what you know don't come online to sound woke.
Wike has never for once work for APC. Get your facts right.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by zigzagluv: 1:21am On Jun 03, 2022
same way Ibori regretted making him govern , He battling Ibori now
Coded081:
Okowa who was the front runner for the president to come from southern Nigeria, Okowa fall hand big time
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by zigzagluv: 1:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Oga total rubbish , thats not true
Chimaraymond455:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by FuckOsuPigs: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Ndibunna:
If not for anything and knowing fully well Atiku is not going anywhere..

I am quite happy that the loud mouth from Rivers state didn't win my state because it will be an affront to our people's sensitivity.

He should learn how to talk. Courage is totally different from being a talkative.

Even Bayelsa state shunned him. Gov Diri played him a fast one including okowa.

Imagine if peter Obi hasn't left by now the long tongues will be telling us how Igbos are not united.

I Just observed the Niger Delta unity in angle 360 degrees.

Yeah, Igbos are so united! That was why Anyim swept the entire Igbo delegates with 17 votes.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Fadafada231(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Athemisia:

Say what you know don't come online to sound woke.
Wike has never for once work for APC. Get your facts right.

Wike silently worked with Good luck Jonathan to frustrate the effort of Dickson from installing his successor (Diri). They worked with apc in that state that's how the other guy in apc was formerly declared winner before the court ruled in the favour of Diri. I'm not sounding woke but this is actually what happened.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Athemisia:

You go wail tire, nobody is zoning anything to the SE till thy kingdom come.

no ooh i no wail at all.. Naa you go wail tire chop grass very soon for this same naija.. Suffer head man.lol
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

no ooh i no wail at all.. Naa you go wail tire chop grass very soon for this same naija.. Suffer head man.lol
No ipob presidency... Keep wailing. cool
Nyamiri can't rule us cheesy
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Athemisia:

No ipob presidency... Keep wailing. cool
Nyamiri can't rule us cheesy

naa here we go hear you gnash your teeth naa
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 2:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

naa here we go hear you gnash your teeth naa
Lol... abeg give yourself brain.
Na only AfghanEASTANS go gnash teeth grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Athemisia:

Lol... abeg give yourself brain.
Na only AfghanEASTANS go gnash teeth grin grin

lol.. Frustrated being. You go tire
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Athemisia: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol.. Frustrated being. You go tire
Lol... Allah shall never allow Ipob rule Nigeria till thy kingdom come.. so cry more... grin
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Common sense tells you that since Wike refused to allow it go to the SE and has decided to pay heavily to be a spoiler, then wisdom demands that your votes ro the perceived 'enemy/opposition '(Atiku) who even was willing to step down down SE. Invariably be the master spoiler till every body decide to get sense
Wike refused to allow it go to the SE how? Is wike pdp chairman? Did he stop anyone from contesting or supporting anybody? Madam common sense keep blaming others.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Skankamola:

Wike refused to allow it go to the SE how? Is wike pdp chairman? Did he stop anyone from contesting or supporting anybody? Madam common sense keep blaming others.

Today is Sunday and hence i dont engage in foolishness such as yours
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Today is Sunday and hence i dont engage in foolishness such as yours
Shut your trash already you empty nut. Keep on looking for who to blame for your stupidity.
Re: Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Skankamola:

Shut your trash already you empty nut. Keep on looking for who to blame for your stupidity.

BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.