Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot (3694 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2022
sagenaija:
Moslem apologists always think the best approach to queries about Islam is to 'refute' every question. Rather than go back and ponder on the inconsistencies in their books and see that as a sign of human compilation, they think it's best to argue for Allah or when they can't do that 'Allah knows best' disclaimer comes up.

Compton, mhmsadyq, 2dominate, how do you see what Mohamed said here? Does it agree with you or with TenQ?
Sunan Abu Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

Do you guys agree with your prophet?
Thank you for this hadith. It is a VERY authentic hadith.

It is also backed up by the Qur'an

Sunan Abi Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where these sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَعُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ بْنِ مَيْسَرَةَ، - الْمَعْنَى - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ بْنِ حُسَيْنٍ، عَنِ الْحَكَمِ بْنِ عُتَيْبَةَ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ التَّيْمِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ كُنْتُ رَدِيفَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله

Compton11,
mhmsadyq,
2dominate,
Antichristian

Why don't you step back and ask relevant questions about your faith. Any religion based on lies will lead you only to hell. Must you defend verifiable untruths?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you for this hadith. It is a VERY authentic hadith.

It is also backed up by the Qur'an

Sunan Abi Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where these sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَعُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ بْنِ مَيْسَرَةَ، - الْمَعْنَى - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ بْنِ حُسَيْنٍ، عَنِ الْحَكَمِ بْنِ عُتَيْبَةَ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ التَّيْمِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ كُنْتُ رَدِيفَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله

Compton11,
mhmsadyq,
2dominate,
Antichristian

Why don't you step back and ask relevant questions about your faith. Any religion based on lies will lead you only to hell. Must you defend verifiable untruths?
hehehe u said it is very authentic,if u look at it very well u see it was narrated by any dhar that narrated the first two and this Hadith is nothing but fabricated that even contradicted the first two grin grin

Enjoy
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Concerning your picture, Do you know what a water SPRING is?
How different is a Spring from a Sea/Ocean?
What is the name of the largest Spring in the world?

Muslims will say:
Don't confuse me with the truth, I have made up my mind
where did Quran make mentioned of water spring?

U are using the fabricated Hadith From Abu dawud to say this.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Is this a honest mistake or another deception?
The Qur'an Never said "BESIDE" murky waters.
Let me show you what the Qur'an said:
Qur'an 18:86
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
is there no Land near a water.

Is it the place full of only water?

Why u arguing blindly?

TenQ:

Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting not BESIDE but IN A SPRING of murky waters!
found as if!

He though so just u like u thought water is on highway when u are traveling during hot sun.

TenQ:

A place where the sun set somewhere is only possible with a FLAT earth!
is your dumb ass saying sun is on the earth? grin

TenQ:

Allah thinks the earth is flat. That is why Dhul-Qarnayn can see the setting place of the sun.
u are arguing blindly.

When devil too Jesus to high mountain and he showed him all the kingdom of the world,how was that possible?

TenQ:

Yet your compass has four cardinal points!?
I see how u try to dodge Revelation 7:1
That mentioned that earth has four corners
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
compton11:
hehehe u said it is very authentic,if u look at it very well u see it was narrated by any dhar that narrated the first two and this Hadith is nothing but fabricated that even contradicted the first two grin grin

Enjoy
A very uthentic hadith
https://sunnah.com/abudawud:4002

The hadith is not only uthentic, it support the Qur'an

I don't own sunnah.com
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2022
compton11:
is there no Land near a water.

Is it the place full of only water?

Why u arguing blindly?
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

I am quoting exactly what Allah said "the Sun Sets IN A SPRING of dark mud".

Or did the sun set Behind or under the mud?
Or did the sun set on the LAND?

compton11:

found as if!
Just show me the original ARABIC where "AS IF" is insinuated and I will believe!

Shamelessly lying

compton11:

He though so just u like u thought water is on highway when u are traveling during hot sun.

is your dumb ass saying sun is on the earth? grin

u are arguing blindly.
Do you agree that any Scientist who says that I saw water on the road to Abuja instead of Mirage is the dumbest and ignorant scientist ever

This is the exact error of Allah who aught to know that the sun does not set in any SPRING!

compton11:

When devil too Jesus to high mountain and he showed him all the kingdom of the world,how was that possible?

I see how u try to dodge Revelation 7:1
That mentioned that earth has four corners
Unfortunately, a dumb mind doesn't know the distinction between a vision and a physical reality!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2022
compton11:
where did Quran make mentioned of water spring?

U are using the fabricated Hadith From Abu dawud to say this.
Are You are looking for water spring?
Are You are looking for murky water spring?
Are You are looking for muddy water spring?

Is your problem the definition of a "waterless" spring?

Your lying mouth will claim you ONLY know the spring of vehicle shock absorber.

Let me show you the spring of mud or water again(depending on the translation)':

Another translation

Qur’an 18:86
“Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found (wajada) it set in a spring of murky water: ....
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Let me show you the spring of mud or water again(depending on the translation)':

Another translation

“Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found (wajada) it set in a spring of murky water: ....

According to the verse he zul qornain found/saw/perceive the sun sets in a spring of murky water.

Did Allah make a confirmatory statement that sun sets basically in muddy water or that he(Zul qornain) was the one who saw/perceiving/found the sun sets in muddy water (based on his eye view.

Since zul qornain was the one who found/perceive sun set in muddy water does that not mean someonelse can find/perceive it elsewhere I.e (sun set) elsewhere e.g Mountain and not necessarily muddy water since you already have a preconceived answer?

The description in this verse was based on the eye level of zulqornain and a cording to the Quran the earth is spherical in shape like an ostrich egg.

The sun sets in different places in different locations based on personal eye level, to some it sets at sea or ocean, others at mountains, or muddy place as for the Zulqarain, etc. Make an experiment by yourself and when it is setting look the sunset place of your location.

Allah SWT said:

"It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming."
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 40)

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by sagenaija: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Moslems will DENY even their Prophet just to win any argument. Now Hadith that are said to be sahih are being denied as authentic. Why? Simply because it punctures holes in the position they want to to hold to in spite of the fact staring them in the face.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by sagenaija: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
According to the verse he zul qornain found/saw/perceive the sun sets in a spring of murky water.

Did Allah make a confirmatory statement that sun sets basically in muddy water or that he(Zul qornain) was the one who saw/perceiving/found the sun sets in muddy water (based on his eye view.

Since zul qornain was the one who found/perceive sun set in muddy water does that not mean someonelse can find/perceive it elsewhere I.e (sun set) elsewhere e.g Mountain and not necessarily muddy water since you already have a preconceived answer?

The description in this verse was based on the eye level of zulqornain and a cording to the Quran the earth is spherical in shape like an ostrich egg.

The sun sets in different places in different locations based on personal eye level, to some it sets at sea or ocean, others at mountains, or muddy place as for the Zulqarain, etc. Make an experiment by yourself and when it is setting look the sunset place of your location.

Allah SWT said:

"It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming."

If Allah's messenger's confirmation of Allah's statement is not accepted by you guys it simply shows that you do not really seek the truth but want to run on your own idea of what you think Islam is. Meanwhile, it means that you are denying your prophet.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:

Did Allah make a confirmatory statement that sun sets in muddy water or that he(Zul qornain) was the one who saw/perceiving/found the sun sets in muddy water.

Since zul qornain was the one who found/perceive sun set in muddy water does that mean someonelse can find/perceive it elsewhere I.e (sun set) elsewhere and not necessarily muddy water since you already have a preconceived answer?

Allah SWT said:

Qur'an 18:83 makes it clear beyond confusion that Allah is the one describing what Dhul-Qarnayn saw.

Qur'an 18:83
They ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say, “I shall now recite to you an account of him.”

Allah is the one reciting an account of Dhul-Qarnayn To Mohamed for onward transmission.
Why?
The Jews and the polytheistic Arabians thought that Mohammed didn't know about Dhul-Qarnayn and they kept on pestering Mohammed until Allah came to his aid by reciting exactly what happened to Dhul-Qarnayn.

Allah said:
1. Dhul-Qarnayn travelled so far to the West that he saw the place where the sun set (IN a spring of muddy/Murky waters).
2. Beside this murky waters, a people lived.
3. Allah spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn to either convert these people to goodness or punish them.

Please, how big is the biggest spring of water you know in the whole world. If a spring is so small, how can the sun be perceived to be at a horizon of it?

How can the report of Allah be at the eye level of Dhul-Qarnayn?
It's like me describing you of seeing WATER on the road while traveling in the hot sun to Abuja. This I can only say if I am ignorant of the phenomenon of Mirage.

Summary:
Allah boasted of his knowledge of Dhul-Qarnayn and he told Mohammed as a proof of Allah's knowledge!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
If Allah's messenger's confirmation of Allah's statement is not accepted by you guys it simply shows that you do not really seek the truth but want to run on your own idea of what you think Islam is. Meanwhile, it means that you are denying your prophet.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I am sure even Muhammad beleives ALLAH's statement

Allah SWT said:

"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming."
(QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 33)

That means the Hadith must have been based on his eye view.

Do you beleive the Quranic verse above if so then there is no issue no word or statement can even supercede ALLAH's..
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Qur'an 18:83 makes it clear beyond confusion that Allah is the one describing what Dhul-Qarnayn saw.

Qur'an 18:83
They ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say, “I shall now recite to you an account of him.”

Allah is the one reciting an account of Dhul-Qarnayn To Mohamed for onward transmission.
Why?
The Jews and the polytheistic Arabians thought that Mohammed didn't know about Dhul-Qarnayn and they kept on pestering Mohammed until Allah came to his aid by reciting exactly what happened to Dhul-Qarnayn.

Allah said:
1. Dhul-Qarnayn travelled so far to the West that he saw the place where the sun set (IN a spring of muddy/Murky waters).
2. Beside this murky waters, a people lived.
3. Allah spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn to either convert these people to goodness or punish them.

Please, how big is the biggest spring of water you know in the whole world. If a spring is so small, how can the sun be perceived to be at a horizon of it?

How can the report of Allah be at the eye level of Dhul-Qarnayn?
It's like me describing you of seeing WATER on the road while traveling in the hot sun to Abuja. This I can only say if I am ignorant of the phenomenon of Mirage.

Summary:
Allah boasted of his knowledge of Dhul-Qarnayn and he told Mohammed as a proof of Allah's knowledge!
Allah SWT said:

"And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming."

Allah SWT said:

Do you beleive the Quran as a whole or you just love to cherry pick what does the verse above means?

Was it Allah or Zul qornain who found the sun set in muddy water (based on his eye view)

.so it was zulqornains eye level view....
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
I noticed that most Islamic sites use the picture above to confuse Muslims.

Is the body of Water shown a Spring?
If it is, what is the size of the largest Spring in the whole world and is it possible that the sun appear on the horizon of a spring of water?

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

Was it Allah or Zul qornain who found the sun set in muddy water (based on his eye view)

“Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, [b]he found (wajada)
it set in a spring of murky water: ....

.so it was zulqornains eye level view....
Allah said that Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting in a Spring of muddy waters.

Compare with

You said that I found water on the tared road while traveling in the hot afternoon.

Only an ignorant person will tell such a tale about the mirage
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

I noticed that most Islamic sites use the picture above to confuse Muslims.

Is the body of Water shown a Spring?
If it is, what is the size of the largest Spring in the whole world and is it possible that the sun appear on the horizon of a spring of water?
Can you now explain or do you beleive this verse

Allah SWT said:

Cos this verse is actually talking about the process of sunrise and sunset maybe you will explain how Zul qornain saw the sun's orbit if not eye level view...

I repeat that was based on eye level view that was why the word "as if" was inserted for people like you who cherry pick the Quranic verses to better understand.

And even in your daily conversations you state that the sun sets. I have never seen anyone say that the Earth rotates. Same is the case here.

Allah SWT said:

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
(QS. Al-Kahf 18: Verse 86)

So take that as a metaphor
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Allah said that Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting in a Spring of muddy waters.

Compare with

You said that I found water on the tared road while traveling in the hot afternoon.

Only an ignorant person will tell such a tale about the mirage
can't this be regarded as metaphor.

When one speaks of the setting and rising of the sun, no one is actually referring to the actual movement of the sun.

They are talking about how it appears to move while on Earth. Therefore if you were at the place Zul-Qarnain was, and you looked at the horizon during the sunset at that time and place, and there happened to be a spring at the distance where the sunset was taking place, you would have seen the sun as setting on the spring.

Not literally but figuratively..
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
Can you now explain or do you beleive this verse

Allah SWT said:

Cos this verse is actually talking about the process of sunrise and sunset maybe you will explain how Zul qornain saw the sun's orbit if not eye level view...

The above is a report of that which is readily OBSERVABLE to all. Has the sun ever collided with the moon?

Unfortunately too, the planets and their satellites are NOT swimming. Are the planets and their satellites swimming?

That means Allah was unknowingly reporting an error from Dhul-Qarnayn. If you as a knowledgeable person is reporting how I saw water on the tared road on a hot afternoon, will you report it as "I saw water on the road or a mirage?"

haekymbahd:

I repeat that was based on eye level view that was why the word "as if" was inserted for people like you who cherry pick the Quranic verses to better understand.

And even in your daily conversations you state that the sun sets. I have never seen anyone say that the Earth rotates. Same is the case here.

Allah SWT said:

"Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
(QS. Al-Kahf 18: Verse 86)

So take that as a metaphor

You know that they Allah's description is NOT metaphorically spoken: Why?
1. Allah spoke to a real Dhul-Qarnayn
2. Allah commands Dhul-Qarnayn to convert the real people (living at the place of sunset) to goodness OR punish them.
How then can this speech of Allah be metamorphically spoken?

How big do you think the biggest SPRING on the earth is? The answer deflates ALL your arguments.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
can't this be regarded as metaphor.

When one speaks of the setting and rising of the sun, no one is actually referring to the actual movement of the sun.

They are talking about how it appears to move while on Earth. Therefore if you were at the place Zul-Qarnain was, and you looked at the horizon during the sunset at that time and place, and there happened to be a spring at the distance where the sunset was taking place, you would have seen the sun as setting on the spring.

Not literally but figuratively..
How can it be figurative when
1. Allah spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn?
2. When there are an actual people living at the place the sun set?

Those who were asking Mohammed questions about Dhul-Qarnayn know him as a historical personality.

You've not answered how big you think the biggest largest Spring of water is on the earth?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by 2dominate: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
sagenaija:
Moslem apologists always think the best approach to queries about Islam is to 'refute' every question. Rather than go back and ponder on the inconsistencies in their books and see that as a sign of human compilation, they think it's best to argue for Allah or when they can't do that 'Allah knows best' disclaimer comes up.

Compton, mhmsadyq, 2dominate, how do you see what Mohamed said here? Does it agree with you or with TenQ?
Sunan Abu Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

Do you guys agree with your prophet?
Please don't ever mention me for any selective, cherry picked, self serving quotation, believe what ever you like, i don't go forward and back word without any goal or objective, when you want to discuss about something specific then i can help.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
2dominate:

Please don't ever mention me for any selective, cherry picked, self serving quotation, believe what ever you like, i don't go forward and back word without any goal or objective, when you want to discuss about something specific then i can help.
Temper and Anger tantrums doesn't change the TRUTH!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by 2dominate: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Simple questions
1. Is Al-Fathia not a prayer in your Qur'an? Would it be offensive if other Surah 115 and Surah 116 are also prayers?

2. Both ALLAH and MOHAMMED attested to Ubayy bin Kab. How come his name is not part of Uthman's codex of the Qur'an?

3. Will you agree with me that Muslims don't like the TRUTH whenever it conflicts with Islam?

A million denials cannot change the TRUTH!
Oga park well your point is so weak i don't know if it's serious ignorance or prejudice thats affecting you but also you belief that you are correct and anything contradictory is not true so why should i engage you ?
Please my time is precious.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
2dominate:

Oga park well your point is so weak i don't know if it's serious ignorance or prejudice thats affecting you but also you belief that you are correct and anything contradictory is not true so why should i engage you ?
Please my time is precious.
You know who else use this tactics of yours!? Atheists!!
This is why you cannot answer simple questions as it exposes the lies and ignorance on your part.

My job is to force Muslims to reason and think through their religion.

Simple questions
1. Is Al-Fathia not a prayer in your Qur'an? Would it be offensive if (other surahs) Surah 115 and Surah 116 are also prayers?

2. Both ALLAH and MOHAMMED attested to Ubayy bin Kab. How come his name is not part of Uthman's codex of the Qur'an?

3. Will you agree with me that Muslims don't like the TRUTH whenever it conflicts with Islam?

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by sagenaija: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
2dominate:

You come to a PUBLIC FORUM to make comments and you become sensitive to other people's comments on your statements. Interesting!
If you really want to help, won't it be by presenting FACTS? If instead of that, what you do is attack the person, what does that make you?
You guys are actually the ones who, even in the face of FACTS, still want to believe what you want to believe. The truth remains, nonetheless.
Maybe you are frustrated that you are not able to DOMINATE others, but it's the other way around. Calm down. Examine the facts. Reach a logical (not an emotional) conclusion.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by sagenaija: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
I am sure even Muhammad beleives ALLAH's statement

Allah SWT said:

That means the Hadith must have been based on his eye view.

Do you beleive the Quranic verse above if so then there is no issue no word or statement can even supercede ALLAH's..

I hope that you are aware that you still did not explain the Hadith I referred to.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by mhmsadyq(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

It's just a simple yes or no answer. If Allah spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn, then Dhul-Qarnayn is a real person finding a people at the place where the sun set INSIDE the murky waters.

Knowing from geography that the earth is spherical, can you please educate us about the place of sunset?

I'm sure you'll run away finally!

LOL!

I have educated you enough as a Muslim.
Since you think you know better as a non Muslim, i should stop wasting my time with you on an endless argument.

Know that I should educate you about Islam and not the other way round.
You can only think what it is or not but, i should tell you what it actually is.
Whether you agree or not is no longer for me.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

You know who else use this tactics of yours!? Atheists!!
This is why you cannot answer simple questions as it exposes the lies and ignorance on your part.

My job is to force Muslims to reason and think through their religion.

Simple questions
1. Is Al-Fathia not a prayer in your Qur'an? Would it be offensive if (other surahs) Surah 115 and Surah 116 are also prayers?

1. Suratul Fatiha was acknowledged by Allah himself even in the Quran.

Allah SWT said:

"And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 87)

2. What do you mean by his name is not part of uthmanic codex, Abubakr was the one who compiled the Quran uthman only standardized it to one dialect. Various mushafs of the sahabas, and memorizers of the Quran where present during it's compilation so Quran was not just written down by an individual.

The 2 surahs were never part of the Quran compiled by Abubakr and never did ubay bin kab complained infact he was one of the transmitterers of the Quran and none of his student ever recited the 2 surahs (hafd and Kahl). The surahs were some qunut that was being recited after witri prayer.

The sahabas write in their mushafs commentaries and saying of the prophets, abrogated verses because their mushafs was their personal copy and they understood it. Ubays copy of the Quran was also collected for compilation of the Quran.

He agreed to the mushafs compiled and never was any complain from him that some surahs was not accepted from his mushafs. If it isn't part of the Quran it means it wasn't meant to be part of it.

Infact the chain of transmission of Hafs Quran also stems for Ubay bin kab which shows he was in agreement with the Muslims and his students never recited the 2 surahs as part of the Quran

Chain of Transmission
Imam Hafs ibn Suleiman ibn al-Mughirah al-Asadi al-Kufi learned from Aasim ibn Abi al-Najud al-Kufi al-Tabi'i from Abu 'Abd al-Rahman al-Sulami from Uthman ibn Affan, Ali, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Zaid ibn Thabit from the prophet Muhammad.

3. Which truth are you talking about cos all I see is falsehood from you
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by haekymbahd(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
I hope that you are aware that you still did not explain the Hadith I referred to.
When one speaks of the setting and rising of the sun, no one is actually referring to the actual movement of the sun. The sun is ever shinning.

They are talking about how it appears to move while on Earth. Therefore if you were at the place he was and you looked at the horizon during the sunset at that time and place, and there happened to be a spring at the distance where the sunset was taking place, you would have seen the sun as setting on the spring.

So basically it was based on eye view...

Allah SWT said:

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by sagenaija: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
haekymbahd:
When one speaks of the setting and rising of the sun, no one is actually referring to the actual movement of the sun. The sun is ever shinning.

They are talking about how it appears to move while on Earth. Therefore if you were at the place he was and you looked at the horizon during the sunset at that time and place, and there happened to be a spring at the distance where the sunset was taking place, you would have seen the sun as setting on the spring.

So basically it was based on eye view...

Allah SWT said:

Read again what Mohamed said in that hadith: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).
Notice what it DID NOT say:
It did not say: It set......
It did not say: We saw it set....
It did not say: I saw it set....
It clearly says: IT SETS in a spring.......
Do you get it?
Note again that this was an additional comment or information Mohamed was giving to a question he asked. Why did he ask the question? How come the person he asked didn't seem to have this 'common' knowledge you guys are making us to believe it is that he had to rely on Mohamed's 'wisdom' for an answer? How do you explain "It sets”?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Another translation

I know your problem,I will use something like that in Bible for u

English Standard Version

Are they not beyond the Jordan, west of the road, toward the going down of the sun, in the land of the Canaanites who live in the Arabah, opposite Gilgal, beside the oak of Moreh?

Deuteronomy 11:30

Now my question to u is

1. Is sun actually goes down?
2.do a place where sun goes down exist?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

I am quoting exactly what Allah said "the Sun Sets IN A SPRING of dark mud".

Or did the sun set Behind or under the mud?
Or did the sun set on the LAND?

Just show me the original ARABIC where "AS IF" is insinuated and I will believe!

Shamelessly lying

Do you agree that any Scientist who says that I saw water on the road to Abuja instead of Mirage is the dumbest and ignorant scientist ever

This is the exact error of Allah who aught to know that the sun does not set in any SPRING!

Unfortunately, a dumb mind doesn't know the distinction between a vision and a physical reality!

according to Bible,does the sun goes down?

Is there a place the sun goes down?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

A very uthentic hadith
https://sunnah.com/abudawud:4002

The hadith is not only uthentic, it support the Qur'an

I don't own sunnah.com
nigga!.

Anybody can post or write anything and called it real just as u post one picture claiming it is Qur'an surah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fern And The Bamboo / Licence To Kill From The Holy Bible. / The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.