Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot (3223 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

You are manufacturing quotes again for me 'cause I never said this to you.
u said,even our Islamic scholars are not deny it,then who is the Islamic scholars that say two verses is missing in hafs?

TenQ:

Google is your friend. Let me use it to deflate your falsehood or otherwise.

1. Please Pronounce and Translate these two Phrases in Qur'an 2:251
وَلَوْلا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ = And had it not been for God's defense,
وَلَوْلا دِفٰعُ اللَّهِ = And if it wasn't for God's defense
when u are using Google translate grin grin

Well when u translate it,u will see u translate both دفع and دفاع to defense,same meaning.

It is that ولولا u use different synonymous translation.

And if it wasn't/and had it not been

So what is the difference?

TenQ:

Close meaning: different Words: Which exact one was spoken by Allah
that one ain't your concern since we know know what Allah me there.

Is it not defense both mean?

TenQ:

2. Please Pronounce and Translate these two Phrases in Qur'an 2:119
وَلا تُسْأَلُ = and don't ask
ولا تَسْئَلْ = and don't ask

You were correct here. Different pronunciation but same words
just like the first one,but the translation is not don't ask, that's why Google translate won't help u.

It is won't be be asked or won't be account

TenQ:

3. Please Pronounce and Translate these two Phrases in Qur'an 2:58
نَّغْفِرْ = Forgive
يُغْفَرْ = be forgiven

Two different words leading to two different meanings!
I told u to show me where u will the second word,u didn't cos i search it and I never see it.

TenQ:

4. Please Pronounce and Translate these two Phrases in Qur'an 2: 85
تَعْمَلُونَ = you do
يَعْمَلُونَ =Working
this one too I told u to show me where u saw it but this one is the same meaning.

It refers to verb of multiple people that are not present to something.

So your translation for both is wack, sometimes the first word can be used to represent to multiple people u are talking to like if I say "إني أعلم ما تعملون " meaning " verily I know what u are doing.
Or u can use it for those who are not present, that is for first word but the second word can only be used for people are not present only.

TenQ:

Two different words leading to two different meanings.
with your wack Google translate, right

U want to be anti-islam preacher, at least try learning Arabic grin

TenQ:

What exactly did Jubril dictate to Mohammed?
is there different meaning between

Boys and Boyz?

connection connexion? And so on

It ain't our concern to know that but we know the message that has been passed.

TenQ:

Christians don't lie about the bible. The bible is writing by human beings not God in their own unique styles and grammar by the inspiration and not dictation of God.
so that is the book u expect to take us to heaven?

I see that is the reason for all the confusion concerning Jesus death and Judas death and man more.

So what this verse means then?

[b]All Scripture is God-breathed [/b]and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

TenQ:

Islam has claimed the opposite in ignorance that is haunting Muslims now. The Qur'an is the VERBATIM words of Allah which is perfectly preserved word for words, dot for dot.
which is one dot for dot? grin grin

U are just looking for mistake that ain't exist

TenQ:

If lies go on for 20 years in one single day, the truth will catch up with it.
yeah just like how different version were confused about Saul age grin

One version of said he was ? Years old grin
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
u said,even our Islamic scholars are not deny it,then who is the Islamic scholars that say two verses is missing in hafs?

when u are using Google translate grin grin

Well when u translate it,u will see u translate both دفع and دفاع to defense,same meaning.

It is that ولولا u use different synonymous translation.

And if it wasn't/and had it not been

So what is the difference?

that one ain't your concern since we know know what Allah me there.

Is it not defense both mean?

just like the first one,but the translation is not don't ask, that's why Google translate won't help u.

It is won't be be asked or won't be account

I told u to show me where u will the second word,u didn't cos i search it and I never see it.

this one too I told u to show me where u saw it but this one is the same meaning.

It refers to verb of multiple people that are not present to something.

So your translation for both is wack, sometimes the first word can be used to represent to multiple people u are talking to like if I say "إني أعلم ما تعملون " meaning " verily I know what u are doing.
Or u can use it for those who are not present, that is for first word but the second word can only be used for people are not present only.

with your wack Google translate, right

U want to be anti-islam preacher, at least try learning Arabic grin

is there different meaning between

Boys and Boyz?

connection connexion? And so on

It ain't our concern to know that but we know the message that has been passed.

so that is the book u expect to take us to heaven?

I see that is the reason for all the confusion concerning Jesus death and Judas death and man more.

So what this verse means then?

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

which is one dot for dot? grin grin

U are just looking for mistake that ain't exist

yeah just like how different version were confused about Saul age grin

One version of said he was ? Years old grin

Muslims seem to forget that just ONE single error is enough to completely destroy Islam.

Allah should know about the Solar System if indeed he is the Creator. Unfortunately, because Allah is a psudo-Mohamed, he couldn't have known that the Sun does not set within the Murky waters!

To clear any ambiguity
Qur'an 18:83
وَيَسۡـئَلُوۡنَكَ عَنۡ ذِى الۡقَرۡنَيۡنِ​ ؕ قُلۡ سَاَ تۡلُوۡا عَلَيۡكُمۡ مِّنۡهُ ذِكۡرًا ؕ‏

Allah is the one reporting a magnificent report in the Qur'an

Qur'an 18:86
حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ ٱلشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِى عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍۢ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًۭا ۗ قُلْنَا يَذَا ٱلْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّآ أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّآ أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًۭا ‎

This one verse ALONE disproves the source of the Qur'an.
Too bad!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Muslims seem to forget that just ONE single error is enough to completely destroy Islam.
and y'all find the error and u didn't see it grin

TenQ:

Allah should know about the Solar System if indeed he is the Creator. Unfortunately, because Allah is a psudo-Mohamed, he couldn't have known that the Sun does not set within the Murky waters!
topic has been changed and I know where u are going grin grin

TenQ:

To clear any ambiguity
Qur'an 18:83
وَيَسۡـئَلُوۡنَكَ عَنۡ ذِى الۡقَرۡنَيۡنِ​ ؕ قُلۡ سَاَ تۡلُوۡا عَلَيۡكُمۡ مِّنۡهُ ذِكۡرًا ؕ‏

Allah is the one reporting a magnificent report in the Qur'an

حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ ٱلشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِى عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍۢ وَوَجَدَ عِندَهَا قَوْمًۭا ۗ قُلْنَا يَذَا ٱلْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّآ أَن تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّآ أَن تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًۭا ‎

This one verse ALONE disproves the source of the Qur'an.
Too bad!

hehehe the verse never sun set in the muddy water bro grin grin.

Allah was telling us about the story of a man called dhul qurnain when he travelled to far west but when he reached there he saw the sun if it set in the muddy water,dhul qurnain saw it like that,Allah never said sun set in muddy water.

Something like that also used to happen to us when we are traveling on highway during the sun,we always see as if water is on the highway but when we reached nearer, there won't be something like that.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by mhmsadyq(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

My brother,
I wish you use EXACTLY the same standard to judge yourself as you use to judge others.
1. Just as the Catholic bible has extra books than the standard bible, we have found that some Qurans have extra TWO Surahs.
The arguments is NOT important as EVERYONE will have his arguments
2. The standard Islamic Narrative of the Qur'an perfectly preserved (word for word, dot for dot) thus falls apart in that it seems that even though Uthman TRIED to standardise the Qur'an, he did not fully succeed.
3. The bad thing was that the Islamic scholars were well aware of these documents differences in the Qur'an but deliberately kept it to sell a FALSE narrative to BOTH Muslims and Christians. That was a Taqqiyya in the Name of Allah!?
4. The NEW narratives of differences in INTONATIONS or DIALECTS between especially the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an is also a DECEPTION. I can give you a few examples if you care!

What else has been coloured by the standard Islamic Narratives?

I expected this from you.

When a christian asks a question, 98% of the time, he has his answer before asking.

Anyways, i have answered you as a Muslim.

You can choose to remain with the answer from those christian anti-islam website, dat na your tohro!

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by 2dominate: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:
Why is Surah 115 and Surah 116 not in the Hafs Quran commonly used in Nigeria?

Muslims would want everybody to believe that there is only one Arabic Quran. Unfortunately, the standard Islamic Narrations has been found to be complete lies to deceive both Muslims and non-Muslims.

When you show them that there are two MAJOR Arabic Qurans in existence "the Hafs Quran" and the "Warsh Quran", they say that the difference is just in pronunciation ANOTHER LIE!

Today, I want to bring to you the fact that Muslims do not want you to know that some Arabic Qurans Have Surah 115 and Surah 116 (Surat al-Khal and Surat al-Hafd)

To avoid any controversy, Ill post these two surahs here for all to see.

Attachment 1: Surat al-khal
Attachment 2: Surat al-Hafd

AntiChristian:
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:

1. If the Quran is perfectly preserved even to diacritical marks (unlike the bible with KJV, NIV, NWT etc), why is the Quran from Uthman different from that from Ubayy bin Kab?
2. Which of these two qurans is the exact words of Allah?

How many other lies is the islamic narrative hiding?

Learn properly before you spill gibberish please,
Everyone wants to attack islam and even without knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2022
2dominate:

Learn properly before you spill gibberish please,
Everyone wants to attack islam and even without knowledge.
Did I invent Surat al-khal and
Surat al-Hafd?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I expected this from you.

When a christian asks a question, 98% of the time, he has his answer before asking.

Anyways, i have answered you as a Muslim.

You can choose to remain with the answer from those christian anti-islam website, dat na your tohro!
You gave an answer which still did not explain the standard Islamic Narrative of the Qur'an being WORD for WORD identical up to the diacritical marks with the Qur'an received by Mohammed.

Your explanations just explained WHERE the differences came from.

Of course, when a Christian has a question, he already has information about the answer. All he needs a a superior answer/argument.

For instance, when Muslims say the Qur'an is the Verbatim words of Allah, I need a reasonable answer to justify the Al-Fathia as the word of God. I also wonder why Allah had to tell the narrative in Qur'an 18:83-86. I need reasonable logical answers beyond the standard Narratives.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
and y'all find the error and u didn't see it grin

topic has been changed and I know where u are going grin grin

hehehe the verse never sun set in the muddy water bro grin grin.

Allah was telling us about the story of a man called dhul qurnain when he travelled to far west but when he reached there he saw the sun if it set in the muddy water,dhul qurnain saw it like that,Allah never said sun set in muddy water.

Something like that also used to happen to us when we are traveling on highway during the sun,we always see as if water is on the highway but when we reached nearer, there won't be something like that.
The topic did not change, I'm only questioning the source of the Qur'an.
Allah told us what Dhul Qurnain saw, didn't he?
Even the Hadiths confirm that the sun set into the waters.

If you insist on your views, we can look at the text together and see that it was the belief of Allah! Allah's apostle testified where the sun went at sunset, didn't he?

You see, there are things that only Allah and his apostle know.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

The topic did not change, I'm only questioning the source of the Qur'an.
a'ight,ok cheesy

TenQ:

Allah told us what Dhul Qurnain saw, didn't he?
Even the Hadiths confirm that the sun set into the waters.
hehehehe I know one Hadith like that but it ain't reliable grin

TenQ:

If you insist on your views, we can look at the text together and see that it was the belief of Allah! Allah's apostle testified where the sun went at sunset, didn't he?
ok let me use the same method for u.

TenQ is traveling on the highway during the hot sun and TenQ see as if water is on the highway from afar.

Does that means water is on the water,for the fact that it looks like that?

TenQ:

You see, there are things that only Allah and his apostle know.
what u talking about?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
a'ight,ok cheesy

hehehehe I know one Hadith like that but it ain't reliable grin

ok let me use the same method for u.

TenQ is traveling on the highway during the hot sun and TenQ see as if water is on the highway from afar.

Does that means water is on the water,for the fact that it looks like that?

what u talking about?
Let's solve the ambiguity

1. Qur'an 18:83
And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say, "I will recite to you about him a report."

People especially the Jews knew about the person called Dhul-Qarnayn and they were questioning Mohammed about Him. Allah says HE WILL recite to Mohammed the Report of what happened
From here we have no dispute about who was narrating the history of Dhul-Qarnayn

2. Qur'an 18:84
Indeed We established him upon the earth, and We gave him to everything a way.

Allah says He (Allah), gave Dhul-Qarnayn EVERY power and title upon the earth. And this is very okay for Allah to say.

3. Quran 18:85
So he followed a way

Allah is reporting that Dhul-Qarnayn followed a way (on earth);
There is no problem with this as everyone travels on earth

4. Qur'an 18:86
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

Allah says that the way Dhul-Qarnayn followed led him to a place where
1. He reached the setting of the sun (the place must be very far westward)
2. Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting in a Spring of dark mud.
3. He also found a people at this place of dark mud where the sun sets.
4. Allah then speaks to Dhul-Qarnayn to either convert then to doing good or punish them.

Here is the Arabic of ayah 86, show me where the phrase "AS IF" is written. Google Translate is your friend.

1. Is there a place on earth that is the setting of the sun?
2. Is there a place on earth with dark muddy waters where the sun appears to set?
3. Did Dhul-Qarnayn also APPEARS to see a people near this murky waters?
4. If this wasn't real, did Allah tell a lie by saying that he instructed Dhul-Qarnayn To either convert the people to goodness or punish them?

If you can truthfully and honestly answer these questions:
Doesn't these show that Allah has never seen the both the earth and sun from space before?

Here is a hadith that confirms this

[Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421]

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing."

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by 2dominate: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Surat al-Hafd?
Ofcourse because it's a prayer every one knows, i know it and its not a surah,
Please look for something else to say.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say, "I will recite to you about him a report."

People especially the Jews knew about the person called Dhul-Qarnayn and they were questioning Mohammed about Him. Allah says HE WILL recite to Mohammed the Report of what happened
From here we have no dispute about who was narrating the history of Dhul-Qarnayn

Allah says He (Allah), gave Dhul-Qarnayn EVERY power and title upon the earth. And this is very okay for Allah to say.

So he followed a way

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."]

4. Allah then speaks to Dhul-Qarnayn to either convert then to doing good or punish them.
why did u mark the "as if " statement as rubbish?

TenQ:

Here is the Arabic of ayah 86, show me where the phrase "AS IF" is written. Google Translate is your friend.]
u are looking at it already
''وجدها''
He (dhul qurnain) see it as if,Allah never said sun settle in muddy water.

So u mean Allah will tell us where sun is settling by using dhul qurnain story?
That is pathetic.

TenQ:

1. Is there a place on earth that is the setting of the sun?]
did the Ayah said sun setting in that place?

TenQ:

2. Is there a place on earth with dark muddy waters where the sun appears to set?]
did Allah said sun set in muddy water?

TenQ:

3. Did Dhul-Qarnayn also APPEARS to see a people near this murky waters?]
what that means?

TenQ:

4. If this wasn't real, did Allah tell a lie by saying that he instructed Dhul-Qarnayn To either convert the people to goodness or punish them?

what is that has to with the Post?

TenQ:

Doesn't these show that Allah has never seen the both the earth and sun from space before?
I don't understand this your grammar

TenQ:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing."

hehehehe Hadith from Abu dhar concerning sun from prophet Muhammed

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) one day said:

Do you know where the sun goes? They replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Verily it (the sun) glides till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it falls prostrate and remains there until it is asked: Rise up and go to the place whence you came, and it goes back and continues emerging out from its rising place and then glides till it reaches its place of rest under the Throne and falls prostrate and remains in that state until it is asked: Rise up and return to the place whence you came, and it returns and emerges out from it rising place and the it glides (in such a normal way) that the people do not discern anything ( unusual in it) till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it would be said to it: Rise up and emerge out from the place of your setting, and it will rise from the place of its setting. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said. Do you know when it would happen? It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith

Sahih Muslim 159 a

Both the Hadith never said the sun settle in the muddy water
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Surat al-Hafd?
if u want to be anti-islam, at least have knowledge,don't be an ignorant.

Did ever see suratul al-hafd and khal in the Qur'an?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cc: TenQ

These two pictures are the examples of how it looked in the eyes of dhul qurnain

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by mhmsadyq(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

So he followed a way

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

Here is the Arabic of ayah 86, show me where the phrase "AS IF" is written. Google Translate is your friend.

1. Is there a place on earth that is the setting of the sun?
2. Is there a place on earth with dark muddy waters where the sun appears to set?
3. Did Dhul-Qarnayn also APPEARS to see a people near this murky waters?

Narrated Abu Dhar:

These are stale arguments that have been trashed.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
2dominate:

Ofcourse because it's a prayer every one knows, i know it and its not a surah,
Please look for something else to say.
And the prayers like Al-Fathia is in Ubayy bin Kab's codex of the Qur'an?

Do you even know how important Ubayy bin Kab is to the Qur'an?

Note:
Both ALLAH and MOHAMMED attested to Ubayy bin Kab. How come his name is not part of Uthman's codex of the Qur'an?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
why did u mark the "as if " statement as rubbish?
"AS IF" doesn't exist anywhere in the Arabic

compton11:

u are looking at it already
''وجدها''
وجدها means FOUND IT
compton11:

He (dhul qurnain) see it as if,Allah never said sun settle in muddy water.
Allah said exactly whaynDhul Qurnain saw. The sun setting in muddy waters.

وجدها
compton11:

So u mean Allah will tell us where sun is settling by using dhul qurnain story?
That is pathetic.
Yes. As pathetic as it sounds for someone who truely doesn't know

compton11:

did the Ayah said sun setting in that place?
Yes!
Because Allah said Dhul Qurnain saw a people there. Did Allah not say this?

compton11:

did Allah said sun set in muddy water?
Yes.
Because Allah was reporting about Dhul-Qarnayn. Check ayah 83. Allah volunteeredbto tell Mohammed about Dhul-Qarnayn

compton11:

what that means?

Allah said Dhul-Qarnayn met a people beside the muddy waters

compton11:

what is that has to with the Post?

Did Allah not instruct Dhul-Qarnayn on what to do with the people?

compton11:

I don't understand this your grammar
Be feigning ignorance!
Allah could boastfully describe Dhul-Qarnayn's story because he doesn't know better.

compton11:

hehehehe Hadith from Abu dhar concerning sun from prophet Muhammed

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) one day said:

Do you know where the sun goes? They replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Verily it (the sun) glides till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it falls prostrate and remains there until it is asked: Rise up and go to the place whence you came, and it goes back and continues emerging out from its rising place and then glides till it reaches its place of rest under the Throne and falls prostrate and remains in that state until it is asked: Rise up and return to the place whence you came, and it returns and emerges out from it rising place and the it glides (in such a normal way) that the people do not discern anything ( unusual in it) till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it would be said to it: Rise up and emerge out from the place of your setting, and it will rise from the place of its setting. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said. Do you know when it would happen? It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith

Sahih Muslim 159 a
You seem not to understand the implications of these hadiths. It Means that the throne of Allah is in our solar system. We can locate where Allah is within the solar axis of the sun. Meaning that Allah is a physical being that is so small that the sun goes under and over him and...

I'm ashamed!

compton11:

Both the Hadith never said the sun settle in the muddy water
The hadith is not about murky waters but about the limitations of Allah! And the ignorance of Mohammed if the hadith came from him.

1. Does the sun have a resting place? (The resting place must be the throne of Allah)
2. Does the sun ever remain static at any point? (Under the throne of Allah)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
Cc: TenQ

These two pictures are the examples of how it looked in the eyes of dhul qurnain
And Dhul-Qarnayn found a people there?
How different is that picture from the normal horizon?

Sorry dear. Allah doesn't know that the earth is not flat!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
mhmsadyq:

These are stale arguments that have been trashed.
Remain in your ignorance rather than asking questions!

People asked Mohammed about Dhul-Qarnayn (believing that he does not know the answer). Rather than Allah correcting what the Jews and the Arabians know about Dhul-Qarnayn, Allah repeated the same old wives tales to them AND

Allah told them that he even spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn when he met the people in the muddy waters where the sun set.

Was Dhul-Qarnayn a real person or a fictional character?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

And Dhul-Qarnayn found a people there?
How different is that picture from the normal horizon?
wait,is it only water that existed in where he went?

Why are u arguing ignorantly?

TenQ:

Sorry dear. Allah doesn't know that the earth is not flat!
where did Allah said that earth is flat

Earth is flat sounds like Bible stuff not Quran

Revelation 7:1

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree

Isaiah 11:12
C
He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
wait,is it only water that existed in where he went?

Why are u arguing ignorantly?

Until, when
1. he reached the setting of the sun,
2. he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and
3. he found near it a people.
4. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

According to Allah Dhul-Qarnayn reached the setting of the sun.
Where is this setting place?

According to Allah, Dhul-Qarnayn FOUND the sun setting in a SPRING of dark mud
If Allah can make this blunder: can he be God?

According to Allah, Dhul-Qarnayn found the setting sun and dark mud beside a people.
Where is this place on the earth? Is there really a setting place of the sun?

compton11:

where did Allah said that earth is flat
I said that Allah did not know that the earth is NOT flat. If he had known this, Allah would not have said that Dhul-Qarnayn saw the setting place of the sun.

compton11:

Earth is flat sounds like Bible stuff not Quran

Revelation 7:1
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree

Isaiah 11:12
C
He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth
Till tomorrow, we use the four cardinal points of the earth even scientifically. The four cardinal point is not assuming that the earth is flat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

"AS IF" doesn't exist anywhere in the Arabic
so u are now Arabic professor with your Google translate?

TenQ:

وجدها means FOUND IT
hmmm Arabic scholar

TenQ:

Allah said exactly whaynDhul Qurnain saw. The sun setting in muddy waters.

وجدها
so,ain't that what I'm talking before?

Dhul qurnain saw the sun like that!

TenQ:

Yes. As pathetic as it sounds for someone who truely doesn't know
na u are ignorant

TenQ:

Yes!
Because Allah said Dhul Qurnain saw a people there. Did Allah not say this?
mmmm

TenQ:

Yes.
Because Allah was reporting about Dhul-Qarnayn. Check ayah 83. Allah volunteeredbto tell Mohammed about Dhul-Qarnayn
And?

TenQ:

Allah said Dhul-Qarnayn met a people beside the muddy waters
Nah don't say rubbish,what that ayah means is he saw people in where he saw sun as if it set in the muddy water.

Are u saying the place is only water or u think the water is Small water?

Or the first picture I sent to,is there no Land beside it?

TenQ:

Did Allah not instruct Dhul-Qarnayn on what to do with the people?
Is it part of the topic?

TenQ:

Be feigning ignorance!
Allah could boastfully describe Dhul-Qarnayn's story because he doesn't know better.
hmmmm Yahweh that know better,ain't he the one Bible Said rumors was heard from him?

TenQ:

You seem not to understand the implications of these hadiths. It Means that the throne of Allah is in our solar system. We can locate where Allah is within the solar axis of the sun. Meaning that Allah is a physical being that is so small that the sun goes under and over him and...

I'm ashamed!
so the white people that research about solar system knows everything!

Chai

TenQ:

The hadith is not about murky waters but about the limitations of Allah! And the ignorance of Mohammed if the hadith came from him.
u mean ignorance of Yahweh that didn't know where Adam and Eve hide when they ate the fruit?

TenQ:

1. Does the sun have a resting place? (The resting place must be the throne of Allah)
we dont know the secret of how rest under the throne of Allah and We do not posses sufficient enough knowledge of the unseen to be able to unravel its secrets

TenQ:

2. Does the sun ever remain static at any point? (Under the throne of Allah)
the Throne of Allah is part of the unseen as is its location.

So guessing how it would be like is impossible grin
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by compton11(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Until, when
1. he reached the setting of the sun,
2. he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and
3. he found near it a people.
4. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

According to Allah Dhul-Qarnayn reached the setting of the sun.
Where is this setting place?

According to Allah, Dhul-Qarnayn FOUND the sun setting in a SPRING of dark mud
If Allah can make this blunder: can he be God?

According to Allah, Dhul-Qarnayn found the setting sun and dark mud beside a people.
Where is this place on the earth? Is there really a setting place of the sun?

u are diverting do from the main topic in this comment.
We are talking about beside muddy water stuff here,and the picture below will answer u concerning that.

TenQ:

I said that Allah did not know that the earth is NOT flat. If he had known this, Allah would not have said that Dhul-Qarnayn saw the setting place of the sun.
u are diverting do from the main topic in this comment.[/quote]how is that concern with earth being not flat?

And Yahweh see earth as flat

So pathetic

TenQ:

Till tomorrow, we use the four cardinal points of the earth even scientifically. The four cardinal point is not assuming that the earth is flat.
and four corner? grin grin

Corner is for something that is flat

And u know damn well circle don't have corner

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by mhmsadyq(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Remain in your ignorance rather than asking questions!

People asked Mohammed about Dhul-Qarnayn (believing that he does not know the answer). Rather than Allah correcting what the Jews and the Arabians know about Dhul-Qarnayn, Allah repeated the same old wives tales to them AND

Allah told them that he even spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn when he met the people in the muddy waters where the sun set.

Was Dhul-Qarnayn a real person or a fictional character?

While, you remain in your arrogance.

Continue arguing about what you don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
mhmsadyq:

While, you remain in your arrogance.

Continue arguing about what you don't want to know.
Did Allah not speak to Dhul-Qarnayn?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:

We are talking about beside muddy water stuff here,and the picture below will answer u concerning that.
Is this a honest mistake or another deception?
The Qur'an Never said "BESIDE" murky waters.
Let me show you what the Qur'an said:

Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting not BESIDE but IN A SPRING of murky waters!

compton11:

u are diverting do from the main topic in this comment.how is that concern with earth being not flat?

And Yahweh see earth as flat

So pathetic
A place where the sun set somewhere is only possible with a FLAT earth!
Allah thinks the earth is flat. That is why Dhul-Qarnayn can see the setting place of the sun.

compton11:

Till tomorrow, we use the four cardinal points of the earth even scientifically. The four cardinal point is not assuming that the earth is flat.and four corner? grin grin

Corner is for something that is flat

And u know damn well circle don't have corner
Yet your compass has four cardinal points!?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by 2dominate: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

And the prayers like Al-Fathia is in Ubayy bin Kab's codex of the Qur'an?

Do you even know how important Ubayy bin Kab is to the Qur'an?

Note:
Both ALLAH and MOHAMMED attested to Ubayy bin Kab. How come his name is not part of Uthman's codex of the Qur'an?
Please stop spilling Gibberish here, go and learn

Note
I don't debate with people who come with a preconceived notion that they know all about something but their words reeks of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by mhmsadyq(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Did Allah not speak to Dhul-Qarnayn?

Stop asking questions you have answers to.
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by sagenaija: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Moslem apologists always think the best approach to queries about Islam is to 'refute' every question. Rather than go back and ponder on the inconsistencies in their books and see that as a sign of human compilation, they think it's best to argue for Allah or when they can't do that 'Allah knows best' disclaimer comes up.

Compton, mhmsadyq, 2dominate, how do you see what Mohamed said here? Does it agree with you or with TenQ?
Sunan Abu Dawud 4002
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I was sitting behind the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets ? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water (Hamiyah).

Do you guys agree with your prophet?
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Stop asking questions you have answers to.
It's just a simple yes or no answer. If Allah spoke to Dhul-Qarnayn, then Dhul-Qarnayn is a real person finding a people at the place where the sun set INSIDE the murky waters.

Knowing from geography that the earth is spherical, can you please educate us about the place of sunset?

I'm sure you'll run away finally!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2022
2dominate:

Please stop spilling Gibberish here, go and learn

Note
I don't debate with people who come with a preconceived notion that they know all about something but their words reeks of ignorance.
Simple questions
1. Is Al-Fathia not a prayer in your Qur'an? Would it be offensive if other Surah 115 and Surah 116 are also prayers?

2. Both ALLAH and MOHAMMED attested to Ubayy bin Kab. How come his name is not part of Uthman's codex of the Qur'an?

3. Will you agree with me that Muslims don't like the TRUTH whenever it conflicts with Islam?

A million denials cannot change the TRUTH!
Re: The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot by TenQ: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2022
compton11:

Concerning your picture, Do you know what a water SPRING is?
How different is a Spring from a Sea/Ocean?
What is the name of the largest Spring in the world?

Muslims will say:
Don't confuse me with the truth, I have made up my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myths Many Religious People Hold About Atheists, Debunked. / Scriptural Abuse By Christians? Touch Not My Anointed And Others / A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.