Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine (60281 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
compton11:

Cos the Qur'an 2:190 let us know who should be cast terror on and Qur'an 60:8 let us know who shouldn't be cast terror up! grin grin

Why should you cast terror on people in the first place? Why don't you pursue peace with all men Heb 12:14, pray for your enemies Matt 5:44, and leave vengeance for God Rom 12:19.

Lying ass nigga.

How is the statement "do not think I brought peace to the earth" related to the bullsh.t u Said?

What if that words was found in the Qur'an?
It is related because it is part of the speech Jesus spoke to his disciples about the challenges they will face preaching the gospel before sending them out. It is not like Surah 9 which calls for war and jihad and cutting off necks and limbs. Another verse in the Surah talks about not allowing the "polytheists" to dominate (9:cool. Obviously, with such verses, it is impossible to live in peace with those who disagree with you except you "dominate" them.

so Russia invaded ukriane, ukrianain Army don't supposed to kill the invading Russians?
Well, Russia can also claim that Ukraine want to enter into a treaty with their enemy which the Quran also calls for jihad against. Not so? You see, the only way to ensure peace is to pray and never be an antagonist or protagonist for war because, everyone always have their own reasons and justification for warring.

The fact that the word "strike" was there and u change it to "cut" grin grin

How do u kill enemies In the war quickly with sword?

U strike their neck

What's the difference between strike and cut? I'm surprised you think advocating cutting necks is a good thing because it's war. I hope you won't have a problem of nuclear Nations will also advocate using nuclear weapons because it will help them win wars faster. It's funny your justification does not even measure up to the standards employed by secular world for humanity. That's strange.

a'ight then grin grin grin

Job 6:4

“For the arrows of the Almighty are within me,
Their poison my spirit drinks;
The terrors of God are arrayed against me.

Exodus 23:27

“I will cause the people ahead of you to feel terror and throw into confusion all the nations you come to. I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you in retreat

Deuteronomy 2:25

Starting today I will begin to [b]instill fear and terror [/b]of you on the part of every nation under heaven who hears reports about you. They'll tremble in anguish before you
You're back in the old testament.
Firstly, can you point out anywhere in those texts you quoted that asks Jews to spread terror?

The next simple question is if you're part of the Israelites that the words are addressed to.
If the Jews that the words are addressed to are not going about spreading terror, I wonder why it is you Muslims that are quoting that to justify terror. Here are the words of Jesus about Moses' laws:
Mark 10:5 Jesus replied, "Moses gave you this law because you are so heartless.
So the laws were given for the rebellious and disobedient proclivities of the Jews. However below was noted by John

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ

So you see, you can choose grace and truth through Jesus Christ, or the hard and heartless laws of Moses. The choice is yours.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ojuntana:

Why should you cast terror on people in the first place? Why don't you pursue peace with all men Heb 12:14, pray for your enemies Matt 5:44, and leave vengeance for God Rom 12:19.

I hope u said that to ukrianain grin grin

Ojuntana:

It is related because it is part of the speech Jesus spoke to his disciples about the challenges they will face preaching the gospel before sending them out. It is like Surah 9 which calls for war and jihad and cutting off necks and limbs. Another verse in the Surah talks about not allowing the "polytheists" to dominate (9:cool. Obviously, with such verses, it is impossible to live in peace with those who disagree with you except you "dominate" them.
I brought no peace but division grin

Ojuntana:

Well, Russia can also claim that Ukraine want to enter into a treaty with their enemy which the Quran also calls for jihad against. Not so? You see, the only way to ensure peace is to pray and never be an antagonist or protagonist for war because, everyone always have their own reasons and justification for warring.
tell that to zelensky gringrin

Ojuntana:

What's the difference between strike and cut? I'm surprised you think advocating cutting necks is a good thing because it's war. I hope you won't have a problem of nuclear Nations will also advocate using nuclear weapons because it will help them win wars faster. It's funny your justification does not even measure up to the standards employed by secular world for humanity. That's strange.
humanity?

The one Samuel a Man if Yahweh didn't have when he killed children and old in war.

Ojuntana:

You're back in the old testament.
The simple question is if you're part of the Israelites that the words are addressed to.
If the Jews that the words are addressed to are not going about spreading terror, I wonder why it is you Muslims that are quoting that to justify terror. Here are the words of Jesus about Moses' laws:
So the laws were given for the rebellious and disobedient proclivities of the Jews. However below was noted by John
The same old testament y'all use to collect tithles.

Ojuntana:

Mark 10:5 Jesus replied, "Moses gave you this law because you are so heartless.
where was heartless mentioned in the Bible?

So u think u can twist Bible right? grin

Ojuntana:

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ

So you see, you can choose grace and truth through Jesus Christ, or the hard and heartless laws of Moses. The choice is yours
yeah cos Jesus wasn't given anylaw unlike Moses rather he followed Moses law.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2022
compton11:
I hope u said that to ukrianain grin grin
What does Ukrainian have to do with the terrorism and violence in Islam?
Ukraine is a secular state. The Bible is not their law in the country. So I don't know why you think what Ukraine does or not is tantamount to Christianity

I brought no peace but division grin
He's talking about persecution not cutting off necks like iswap, esn and boko haram

tell that to zelensky gringrin
Zelensky has nothing to do with Islam

humanity?

The one Samuel a Man if Yahweh didn't have when he killed children and old in war.
I already showed you what the Amalekites did to the Israelites that warranted that harsh judgement against them. However, it's important that this is the Jews not Jesus you're talking about.

The same old testament y'all use to collect tithles.
Stop capping nonsense. Jesus also allowed collection of tithes in the New testament

where was heartless mentioned in the Bible?
Hardened heart, heartless means the same thing. It connotes stubbornness.

So u think u can twist Bible right? grin
Nobody is twisting the Bible

yeah cos Jesus wasn't given anylaw unlike Moses rather he followed Moses law.

Jesus is the son of God appearing in human form. He's not an ordinary mortal like Moses or Muhammad.
That said, go and read Matthew 5 for the sermon propounded by Jesus Christ.

What law was given to Muhammad by the way? Is it the mosaic laws that were plagiarized by him that you're referring to? There are many prophets in the Bible who did not give laws. Does that make them fake? What's the point of repeating laws that have already been given by God to Moses? Did Abraham, Isaiah, Samuel get any new laws? Or are you saying God changes his laws with each new prophet?
Muhammad's law is same way Moses laws. That's why you guys can quote Leviticus to support death for blasphemy. Muhammad simply stole Moses' laws.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by michaelwestern(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
SoNature:
Yet, some people will tell you that juju is not real grin

To the topic, even the Bible tells us to pick our battles wisely

Please, where is this in the Bible?
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

What does Ukrainian have to do with the terrorism and violence in Islam?
Ukraine is a secular state. The Bible is not their law in the country. So I don't know why you think what Ukraine does or not is tantamount to Christianity
I thought u should pray for your enemies nah? grin

Ojuntana:

He's talking about persecution not cutting off necks like iswap, esn and boko haram

but not bringing peace to the earth.

Ojuntana:

Zelensky has nothing to do with Islam
tell him to Love and pray for enemies that invaded him.

Ojuntana:

I already showed you what the Amalekites did to the Israelites that warranted that harsh judgement against them.
agreed?

And what was the sins of the [b]sucklings and olds [/b]among them?

So Yahweh support killing of innocent children and weak olds?

Ojuntana:

However, it's important that this is the Jews not Jesus you're talking about.
nigga is Jesus not Jews too?

Ojuntana:

Stop capping nonsense. Jesus also allowed collection of tithes in the New testament
evidence of that from the new testament!

Ojuntana:

Hardened heart, heartless means the same thing. It connotes stubbornness.
nah!

Hardened heart is someone that is stubborn and don't like to hear words while heartless is someone that is remorseless, ruthless, slash-and-burn, soulless, stony.

Ojuntana:

Nobody is twisting the Bible
Jesus never mentioned heartless cos if he mentioned that,then Yahweh is inclusive for allowing killing of children.

Ojuntana:

Jesus is the son of God appearing in human form.
he was given law cos he followed the law of Moses.

Ojuntana:

He's not an ordinary mortal like Moses or Muhammad.
he was too.

He even fear death.

And no prophets is ordinary.

Ojuntana:

That said, go and read Matthew 5 for the sermon propounded by Jesus Christ.
Jesus was just given sermon there and that he where he even said he wasn't here to destroy the law of the old.

Ojuntana:

What law was given to Muhammad by the way? Is it the mosaic laws that were plagiarized by him that you're referring to?
Read Quran and u will see it.

Ojuntana:

There are many prophets in the Bible who did not give laws.
cos all prophets after Moses were using his law!

Ojuntana:

Does that make them fake?
did I say that?

Ojuntana:

What's the point of repeating laws that have already been given by God to Moses?
cos it was repeated for the prophets after him.

Ojuntana:

Did Abraham, Isaiah, Samuel get any new laws? Or are you saying God changes his laws with each new prophet?
what is that has to with that Jesus followed law of the old?

Ojuntana:

Muhammad's law is same way Moses laws. That's why you guys can quote Leviticus to support death for blasphemy.
No death for blasphemy in the Qur'an it is Bible things invented by Yahweh your god.

Ojuntana:

Muhammad simply stole Moses' laws.

The law of Muhammed Never said u should give carcass to foreigners

His law never say u should kill those who worship another god except if they wage war unto us first.

His law never say u should sell your daughter to slavery.

And so on.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=compton11 post=113689568]
I thought u should pray for your enemies nah? grin

Yes you should. That's the Christian precept. Ukraine is a secular state. We don't force christiaanity on people like you islamist do. It's not Christianity or your life like you practice Islam or your life

but not bringing peace to the earth.

Luke 2:14
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased
These are the words spoken my angels to herald the birth of Jesus. You can see peace on earth being one of the promises the birth of Jesus brings according to the angels. Show us the peace being promised earth and man at the birth of Muhammad

tell him to Love and pray for enemies that invaded him.
Even he himself has said he does not hate Russians. It is people like you who find it strange that one can love their enemies. Mandela loved the whites that put him in jail. When he became President, he did not seek revenge or discriminate against them. Instead, he promoted peace and unity among them and black South Africans. Same for Mother Theresa and Mahatma Gandhi. So, if these mere humans can choose to love and forgive their enemies even without being asked to and being in a position to revenge, I guess it is safe to say they are peaceful and better and greater than Muhammad who went about killing anyone who offended him.

agreed?

And what was the sins of the [b]sucklings and olds [/b]among them?

So Yahweh support killing of innocent children and weak olds?

I already told you that God is a consuming fire. He decided to relate with the Israelites based on the hardness of their hearts and more importantly, to show them how fearsome he can be in judgement.

No matter how much you can claim to be a defender of innocent children and weak olds, why don't you question why Muhammad will choose to marry and have sex with an innocent child. The men he killed, don't they have innocent children that became fatherless because of his murderous onslaught? Some of them by virtue of losing their fathers will later die due to poverty and lack of care. So if you blame Yahweh who at least created those he commanded to be killed, how much more Muhammad who created no one but went about killing them.

nigga is Jesus not Jews too?
He is but more than that, he is the Son of God

evidence of that from the new testament!
Why do you want evidence? Has any Christian complained to you that he doesn't want to pay tithe? We see Muhammad robbing caravan of innocent traders on their journey to Mecca. Why have you not said what he did is wrong but you're worried about tithes that people give freely from their pocket? If I show you evidence of Jesus allowing tithing will you then agree that Muhammad was wrong to have robbed innocent caravans and such behavior is unbecoming of a prophet?

nah!

Hardened heart is someone that is stubborn and don't like to hear words while heartless is someone that is remorseless, ruthless, slash-and-burn, soulless, stony.

I don't need to argue with you about the use of English because your poor knowledge of English is evident throughout this thread. Go back to school.

he was given law cos he followed the law of Moses.
Jesus not only followed the law of Moses, he also brought a new and better law. Here is his law for an eye for an eye

Matt 5: 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
So Jesus instituted laws that enabled peaceful living in the face of persecution instead of Moses laws of an eye for an eye which Muhammad plagiarized.

he was too.

He even fear death.

And no prophets is ordinary.

He was the son of God. No one in the history of man till today has ever resurrected of himself. Only Jesus did. Not only that, he ascended to heaven. All prophets are ordinary. They are only appointed by God to deliver his message. That doesn't make them superhuman. Only Jesus who had power over death is not ordinary. An example is the fact that Muhammad was poisoned to death and did not resurrect. He remains dead till today and his body is eaten by maggots.

Jesus was just given sermon there and that he where he even said he wasn't here to destroy the law of the old.
Yeah. He said he came to fulfill it. So by Christ's fulfillment of the law, anyone who believes on him has fulfilled the law as well and is saved from condemnation by his blood.

Read Quran and u will see it.
All the laws in the Quran were plagiarized from the Torah. Even Muhammad was accused of same in the Quran and he could not deny it. He only started claiming that the Torah was corrupted.

cos all prophets after Moses were using his law!

did I say that?

cos it was repeated for the prophets after him.
That's what I'm saying. Why were other prophets after Moses using Moses' laws? Only Muhammad came with his own version. Can you explain why? Why didn't he continue with the Torah like others if he was indeed a prophet? Does that mean God gives different laws to different prophets?

what is that has to with that Jesus followed law of the old?
It has to do with the fact that Muhammad plagiarized the Bible.

No death for blasphemy in the Qur'an it is Bible things invented by Yahweh your god.

Go and check in the hadith of Muhammad ordering the killing of people who were said to blaspheme him. Besides, if death for blasphemy is in the Bible, can you give examples of Christians who have killed anyone for blasphemy?
Examples abound everywhere of Muslims killing people for blasphemy. Does that mean that Muslims now follow the Bible, if it is so, they have committed bidaah and should be penalized according to Sharia law.
However, if it is that Mualima now believe the Bible as the genuine Book of God, then they need to throw away the Quran and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour

The law of Muhammed Never said u should give carcass to foreigners

His law never say u should kill those who worship another god except if they wage war unto us first.

His law never say u should sell your daughter to slavery.

And so on.

Lol. He plagiarized does not mean he will copy everything na. There are some he left out because they don't agree with him. An example is him facing Mecca to pray. He used to face Jerusalem like in the Torah but later claimed an Angel told him to face Mecca where he comes from and then all you his followers started doing the same. May I ask why a Yoruba Muslim cannot face Ife and an Hausa Muslim face Kaduna. Why must you all face Mecca when you're not from Mecca?
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Yes you should. That's the Christian precept. Ukraine is a secular state. We don't force christiaanity on people like you islamist do. It's not Christianity or your life like you practice Islam or your life

praying for your enemies can make u go extinct grin grin

Ojuntana:

Luke 2:14

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased
These are the words spoken my angels to herald the birth of Jesus. You can see peace on earth being one of the promises the birth of Jesus brings according to the angels

But the verse ain't referring to one person plus Jesus cannot be among those people cos he has already stated he didn't bring peace.

Ojuntana:

Show us the peace being promised earth and man at the birth of Muhammad

Has there ever peace on the Earth? grin

Especially In the olden days.

While I can show u that cos earth was never peace but when he became prophet

He signed many treaties with enemies so peace can reign, among the treaties are

Hudaibiyyah Peace Agreement
treaty of Najran

And so on

Prophet Muhammed (saw) encounter war during his time just like Moses,Moses and many Jewish prophets have already fight the fight Jesus supposed to fight.

Ojuntana:

Even he himself has said he does not hate Russians. It is people like you who find it strange that one can love their enemies. Mandela loved the whites that put him in jail. When he became President, he did not seek revenge or discriminate against them. Instead, he promoted peace and unity among them and black South Africans. Same for Mother Theresa and Mahatma Gandhi. So, if these mere humans can choose to love and forgive their enemies even without being asked to and being in a position to revenge

boy we are at the time of war,I will fight to fight.

Mumu even the Europeans that brought Christianity to y'all won't follow this your forgiveness nonsense shi.t when it comes to war.

Ojuntana:

I guess it is safe to say they are peaceful and better and greater than Muhammad who went about killing anyone who offended him.

killing those that offended him? grin grin

That sounds like handiwork of Yahweh and Elisha.

Yahweh sent two bears to kill 42 little children just because they Elisha a bald headed man.

Ojuntana:

I already told you that God is a consuming fire. He decided to relate with the Israelites based on the hardness of their hearts and more importantly, to show them how fearsome he can be in judgement.

No matter how much you can claim to be a defender of innocent children and weak olds

so in other words your Yahweh the father of Jesus kill children?

Ojuntana:
why don't you question why Muhammad will choose to marry and have sex with an innocent child
evidence of that from the Qur'an.

Ojuntana:

The men he killed, don't they have innocent children that became fatherless because of his murderous onslaught? Some of them by virtue of losing their fathers will later die due to poverty and lack of care. So if you blame Yahweh who at least created those he commanded to be killed, how much more Muhammad who created no one but went about killing them.

hehehehe wait

The Russiana army that invaded ukriane, they don't have little children at home? grin grin

Why can't they consider that before invading ukriane?

Ojuntana:

He is but more than that, he is the Son of God

Why u doing as if being son of God make him better?

Is he the first to be son of God?

Eprahim
Jacob
Solomon

Were all called son of God and don't forget Jesus testifed that John the Baptist is better than him.

New International Version
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptis yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he

Matthew 11:11

And Jesus was born of a woman.

Ojuntana:

Why do you want evidence? Has any Christian complained to you that he doesn't want to pay tithe?
evidence where Jesus make tithles law in new testament.

Since u don't follow old testament.

Ojuntana:

We see Muhammad robbing caravan of innocent traders on their journey to Mecca

innocent? grin grin

The kuraysh caravans that drived him and his people out of Mecca and make their properties their own is who u are calling innocent? grin grin

Ojuntana:

If I show you evidence of Jesus allowing tithing will you then agree that Muhammad was wrong to have robbed innocent caravans and such behavior is unbecoming of a prophet?

so me where he allowed tithes.

Ojuntana:

I don't need to argue with you about the use of English because your poor knowledge of English is evident throughout this thread. Go back to school.
so since Yahweh made Moses law cos Jew where heartless and Jesus didn't follow that law.

So killing is now lawful? Right and forgiveness would be followed grin grin

Ojuntana:

Jesus not only followed the law of Moses, he also brought a new and better law. Here is his law for an eye for an eye

Matt 5: 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles.
So Jesus instituted laws that enabled peaceful living in the face of persecution instead of Moses laws of an eye for an eye which Muhammad plagiarized.

but Jesus never turned another cheek when the solder slapped him, instead he complained.

Ojuntana:

He was the son of God. No one in the history of man till today has ever resurrected of himself. Only Jesus did
na u lied grin grin

He didn't resurrected himself,the spirit of God did,plus the people that resurrected themselves were not even prophet.

At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split

And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Matthew 27:51-54

Ojuntana:

Not only that, he ascended to heaven.
Elijah and Enoch did that too,so what makes him special

Ojuntana:

All prophets are ordinary. They are only appointed by God to deliver his message. That doesn't make them superhuman.
they are not super human but they ain't ordinary.

How can u say a person that his bones was used to raised dead s ordinary?

Do u know Elisha bone was used to raised Dead?

So u are telling me that Moses that split sea is ordinary?

And many more,all because u want to please Jesus?.

Ojuntana:

Only Jesus who had power over death is not ordinary

Melzedeck, Elijah and Enoch had power over death too. grin grin

Ojuntana:

example is the fact that Muhammad was poisoned to death and did not resurrect. He remains dead till today and his body is eaten by maggots.

despite how I've been schooling your dumb ass about this poison sh.it,u still repeating it grin grin.

And why would Muhammed will ressurcted?

Did Moses,John the greatest man according to Jesus, Samuel, Abraham,Isaac and so on resurrected after they died?

Or why are u expecting the ressurction of prophet Muhammed? grin grin

Ojuntana:

Yeah. He said he came to fulfill it. So by Christ's fulfillment of the law, anyone who believes on him has fulfilled the law as well and is saved from condemnation by his blood.
so we can Stone adulterers to death now.

Ojuntana:

All the laws in the Quran were plagiarized from the Torah. Even Muhammad was accused of same in the Quran and he could not deny it. He only started claiming that the Torah was corrupted.

grin grin grin

But Muhammed law never say u should give carcass to foreigners! grin

Ojuntana:

That's what I'm saying. Why were other prophets after Moses using Moses' laws? Only Muhammad came with his own version. Can you explain why? Why didn't he continue with the Torah like others if he was indeed a prophet? Does that mean God gives different laws to different prophets?

cos his message was for whole world not isrealites like Jesus, Samuel, Moses and so on

Ojuntana:

It has to do with the fact that Muhammad plagiarized the Bible

but Muhammed law never say we should cut the hand of a woman that grab another man's penis grin grin

Ojuntana:

Go and check in the hadith of Muhammad ordering the killing of people who were said to blaspheme him.

u mean the fake Hadith? grin grin grin

Prophet Muhammed was stoned, humiliated and oppressed and he still forgive.

Ojuntana:

Besides, if death for blasphemy is in the Bible, can you give examples of Christians who have killed anyone for blasphemy?
the fact that Yahweh that knows better gave the law or are u saying Yahweh was wrong for that law?

Ojuntana:

Examples abound everywhere of Muslims killing people for blasphemy. Does that mean that Muslims now follow the Bible, if it is so, they have committed bidaah and should be penalized according to Sharia law.

those that u see doing it are ignorants and have environmental problems.

Ojuntana:

However, if it is that Mualima now believe the Bible as the genuine Book of God, then they need to throw away the Quran and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour

that bolded belongs to God and he refused to share it with anyone, even he said it in the Bible.

And u see the word "Lord" it is just a title that anybody can bear it.

Like Lord lugard.

And Jesus never say u said take him as Lord and savior

Ojuntana:

Lol. He plagiarized does not mean he will copy everything na. There are some he left out because they don't agree with him.

I thought he copied all na grin grin

So how did he know Hebrew? For him to copy it? grin grin

Ojuntana:

An example is him facing Mecca to pray. He used to face Jerusalem like in the Torah but later claimed an Angel told him to face Mecca where he comes from and then all you his followers started doing the same.
where was it stated in the Bible that y'all should face Jerusalem when praying?

And how is facing somewhere is in the law of Moses? grin grin

Ojuntana:

May I ask why a Yoruba Muslim cannot face Ife and an Hausa Muslim face Kaduna. Why must you all face Mecca when you're not from Mecca?

grin grin grin

Cos we have to be on same page while worshipping! grin

And how can it not looks like madness when hausa,kanuri, Yoruba are worshipping together and one face ijebu,one face maiduguri and one face Kano?

It doesn't make sense

I can face anywhere while praying but I can't do that while worshipping grin grin
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
compton11:
praying for your enemies can make u go extinct grin grin
That is the exuse you terrorists give for your terrorism activities but there's no fact to back that up other than that you just love spilling blood. Mandela, Gandhi and Mother Theresa who prayed for and forgave their enemies lived till 90 years plus whole your prophet could not even make 70. So who went extinct. Since your terrorist brothers have been killing Christians in the North, has Christianity gone extinct?

But the verse ain't referring to one person plus Jesus cannot be among those people cos he has already stated he didn't bring peace.

Well, the verse is referring to the birth of Jesus. So he is the one who brought peace. Come and show any angel rejoicing and promising peace at the birth of Muhammad

Has there ever peace on the Earth? grin
No!! Because bloodsucking terrorists like Muhammad have always truncated the peace. That's why Jesus came to give peace but instead Muhammad rose to deny the world of peace again

While I can show u that cos earth was never peace but when he became prophet

He signed many treaties with enemies so peace can reign, among the treaties are

Hudaibiyyah Peace Agreement
treaty of Najran
What is the point of treaty that you'll still attack the people you signed with. He attacked people he signed treaty with claiming they broke the terms of the treaty

Prophet Muhammed (saw) encounter war during his time just like Moses,Moses and many Jewish prophets have already fight the fight Jesus supposed to fight.

During the time of Jesus, the Romans occupied Jerusalem. He could have started a war to reclaim Jerusalem if he wanted to.

boy we are at the time of war,I will fight to fight.

Mumu even the Europeans that brought Christianity to y'all won't follow this your forgiveness nonsense shi.t when it comes to war. smiley
Because that's the human inclination. To fight when you feel threatened or offended. But Jesus came to show us a better way. That through him we may have peace abundantly.

killing those that offended him? grin grin

That sounds like handiwork of Yahweh and Elisha.

Yahweh sent two bears to kill 42 little children just because they Elisha a bald headed man.
At least that's Yahweh who created them. Unlike Muhammad who created no one yet went about killing people. The Creator is the owner of life. No one died without his knowledge or permission. But killing your fellow humans is just wrong. Get that into your head you muhammadian

so in other words your Yahweh the father of Jesus kill children?
Yahweh the father of Jesus has power over life and death. You can't blame a Creator for destroying his creature. It's his right as the Creator.

evidence of that from the Qur'an.
Go and ask Aisha for evidence Muhammad married her at six.

hehehehe wait

The Russiana army that invaded ukriane, they don't have little children at home? grin grin

Why can't they consider that before invading ukriane?
Did the men and women of Khaybar or Medina invade Muhammad before he attacked them. The innocent caravans, did they attack Muhammad before he attacked them? Muhammad is just bloodthirsty.

Why u doing as if being son of God make him better?

Is he the first to be son of God?

Eprahim
Jacob
Solomon

Were all called son of God and don't forget Jesus testifed that John the Baptist is better than him.

New International Version
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptis yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he

Matthew 11:11

And Jesus was born of a woman.
Lol. How are Jacob, Ephraim and Solomon sons of God? Where did the Bible call them sons of God? Jesus is the only son of God. Every other person becomes a son of God by believing in him. I thought your Islam taught you that everyone is slave of God. So how come you're calling some people son of God.

Anyway, Jesus was not conceived naturally so he is not among those referring to. Even John the Baptist said he is not fit to lash the boot if Jesus. And when Jesus came to him to baptize, he refused saying he is not worthy. So Jesus never said John the Baptist is greater than him. What he was referring to was natural conception of a woman of whom Jesus was not conceived naturally.

evidence where Jesus make tithles law in new testament.
if I show you, will you agree Muhammad is wrong for robbing innocent caravans, say yes and I'll show you

innocent? grin grin

The kuraysh caravans that drived him and his people out of Mecca and make their properties their own is who u are calling innocent? grin grin

Which kuraysh driver him from Mecca. He left Mecca if his own volition I'm there first hijra. He was not banished. And no one took his properties. Besides, how is he able to differentiate one caravan from others or do you mean every caravan going to Mecca belongs to the city? This is just like Yahoo boys justifying Yahoo by saying the whites took Africans as slaves? Is it all whites that did that? Muhammad is a Yahoo boy

so me where he allowed tithes.
agree that robbing caravans is wrong

so since Yahweh made Moses law cos Jew where heartless and Jesus didn't follow that law.

So killing is now lawful? Right and forgiveness would be followed grin grin
Stop thinking like a terrorist. Why do you want to kill in the first place?

but Jesus never turned another cheek when the solder slapped him, instead he complained.
but he did not stab the soldier to death did he? He even healed the ear of the soldier that Peter cut off while being arrested. If it was Muhammad, he will call for cutting the neck

na u lied grin grin

He didn't resurrected himself,the spirit of God did,plus the people that resurrected themselves were not even prophet.

At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split

And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Matthew 27:51-54
Lol. The spirit of God lives in Jesus too. So since no one was there to raise him, it means he resurrected himself. Those people were arose due to the death of Jesus which broke the law that only he who sins shall die. It's that spirit of Jesus that woke them and tore the temple veil which used to demarcate God from the people. Or did the temple veil also tear off itself?
Elijah and Enoch did that too,so what makes him special
Elijah was taken up to heaven by a chariot of fire. He didn't ascend himself. Same with Enoch. God took him. Only Jesus ascended by himself. You're ignorant.

they are not super human but they ain't ordinary.

How can u say a person that his bones was used to raised dead s ordinary?

Do u know Elisha bone was used to raised Dead?

So u are telling me that Moses that split sea is ordinary?

And many more,all because u want to please Jesus
They are ordinary because they were only able to do that because God gave them the power to. Unlike Jesus who had power in heaven and on earth imbibed in him.
Anyway, did Muhammad ever perform any miracle like that? He was only good at killing people.

Melzedeck, Elijah and Enoch had power over death too. grin grin
No they don't. Melchizedek is not human anyway, while Elijah and Enoch were taken away by God and not by themselves.

despite how I've been schooling your dumb ass about this poison sh.it,u still repeating it grin grin.
It's the truth. Muhammad was tasting the poison as he was dying. It's called slow poison.

And why would Muhammed will ressurcted?

Did Moses,John the greatest man according to Jesus, Samuel, Abraham,Isaac and so on resurrected after they died?

Or why are u expecting the ressurction of prophet Muhammed? grin grin
grin grin I thought he's the last and greatest prophet. Why can't he resurrect? Moses was buried by God at least. Muhammad was buried by his fellow terrorists.

so we can Stone adulterers to death now.
learn to understand simple English

grin grin grin

But Muhammed law never say u should give carcass to foreigners! grin

cos his message was for whole world not isrealites like Jesus, Samuel, Moses and so on

but Muhammed law never say we should cut the hand of a woman that grab another man's penis grin grin
How can his message be for the whole world when he stole it from Israel? His message is for the whole world yet it's written in Arabic and now you all have to memorize a strange language. Maybe it's Arabic they speak in heaven or God hates hausa and Yoruba cheesy cheesy

u mean the fake Hadith? grin grin grin
How is the Hadith fake? TAqiyya

Prophet Muhammed was stoned, humiliated and oppressed and he still forgive.
Yeah like he forgave the people of Mecca and Medina

the fact that Yahweh that knows better gave the law or are u saying Yahweh was wrong for that law?
Yahweh gave the children of Israel due to the hardness of their hearts. I guess you're hard of heart too

those that u see doing it are ignorants and have environmental problems.
That's a lie. They're following Muhammad.

that bolded belongs to God and he refused to share it with anyone, even he said it in the Bible.

And u see the word "Lord" it is just a title that anybody can bear it.

Like Lord lugard.
He shared it with Jesus in Phillipians 2

And Jesus never say u said take him as Lord and savior
Jesus said so. He who believes in me has everlasting life. John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

I thought he copied all na grin grin

So how did he know Hebrew? For him to copy it? grin grin
The Torah was translated by Jews staying in Arabia to Arabic. Besides, the Jews used to memorize the Torah from childhood. Just as you do with the Quran now and recite it at will.
Deut 6:7, 11:19 etc shows that.

where was it stated in the Bible that y'all should face Jerusalem when praying?
The Jews face the direction of Jerusalem while praying. It's in the Quran self. You're ignorant.

1 king 8:29 Listen to the prayer that your servant prays in this direction

And how is facing somewhere is in the law of Moses? grin grin
It's in the Jewish tradition since Solomon build the temple in Jerusalem. They face the direction of the temple when they pray. That's where Muhammad copied facing Mecca from. Or are you not aware Muhammad himself used to face Jerusalem?

Cos we have to be on same page while worshipping! grin

And how can it not looks like madness when hausa,kanuri, Yoruba are worshipping together and one face ijebu,one face maiduguri and one face Kano?

It doesn't make sense

I can face anywhere while praying but I can't do that while worshipping grin grin

Lie!! It's because that's where Muhammad asked you to face. Why don't you just face front. Must you face the East?
Use your brain. You're a slave to Mecca anytime you face there grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.