Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine (60287 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by sylve11: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I've responded

You have two mails. cool
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by nurusystem(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blood of Jesus fail at time
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by elpochas: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=caye post=113406576

If your story is true, lack of occult knowledge , killed your friend.[/quote]nt my Friend,he was my elder cousin.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by OneCandleAway(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
sylve11:

You have two mails. cool

Replied
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
The most deadly offence to commit is burning shrine,fear those people.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by kingxsamz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
For her to wake up one morning and decide that she wants to burn a shrine already shows she's mentally unstable because that's the behavior of someone who's insane.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
elpochas:
He was among the boys dat helped bury the goat,so immediately after the whole tin,he rushed back and dug out d goat.

And the goat was buried alive ?

Well, there are some things that shouldn’t be joked with.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by PROPHETmichael: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Real Christianity also submits to the leading of the HOLYSPIRIT per second

That's the spirit of fear disguising as humility and as a real chriatian, you must rebuke it and charge at the devil like a pit bull.
FEAR IS NOT OF GOD! It is what it is--simply a feeling. Wherefore, you must wield your sword of purpose with a divine prowess that commands even the attention of angels, amputating the head of every excuse that comes down the pike. As a real christian, He has made you a god unto Pharoah. Now begin to live like it. You are a kingdom ambassador with your embassy situated wherever you step your foot.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by fykes(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abeg as Lagos dey so...where she dey make she give me luck na that one be my own matter
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by fykes(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Geesaintagape:

Say what u know.
I'm a staff of one the companies u mentioned we don't scatter shrine.
Community do the rituals n relocate their shrine then we carry on our construction
Don't mind such people....I have been construction project management for over a decade...some places u drop a dozer and it develops a fault or another immediately.
Just to uproot a tree, cost us 2 D7 engines before we gather elders.
People go just dey cap wetin Dem no know
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by nullbyte: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Deranged Church Member Burns Her Village Shrine!!!!!

That is the real headline. Normal person no go burn shrine sha!!!!!!
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BennyDGreat: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

That's the spirit of fear disguising as humility and as a real chriatian, you must rebuke it and charge at the devil like a pit bull.
FEAR IS NOT OF GOD! It is what it is--simply a feeling. Wherefore, you must wield your sword of purpose with a divine prowess that commands even the attention of angels, amputating the head of every excuse that comes down the pike. As a real christian, He has made you a god unto Pharoah. Now begin to live like it. You are a kingdom ambassador with your embassy situated wherever you step your foot.

Going to destroy shines physically should be by the leading of the spirit. God isn't stereotype and doesn't work in a single way.

If he had instructed someone to physically destroy a shrine, it shouldn't be a standard for others.

I have heard of where a man of God stretched his hand against a shrine and days later, lightning struck the place and burnt down the whole place.

I insist that we don't act based on zeal/passion but must follow the leading of the spirit at every single time.

What if the individual successfully destroys the shrine and the worshippers physically assault the believer?

We must know that the weapons of our warfare isn't carnal and we must fully submit to the leading of th spirit to guide us in each situation
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
which paradise?

Be deceving yourself,well since he can't save.

Why hasn't he save the remaining chibok girls?

So u saw her in your dream?

the fact that those people that did it never represent Islam.

Killing for blasphemy is Bible stuff not Quranic stuff.

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

Luke 12:10

13 Then the Lord said to Moses:
14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him.
15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible;
16 [b]anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death.[/b]The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Leviticus 24:13-16

I'm sure kidnapping Chibok girls is also in the Bible. Just check the book of judges you'll find it there.
I wonder why Muslims will commit crime in the name of their god and his prophet and then claim they got inspiration for the crime from the Bible. So Muslims now follow the Bible? Why didn't they see the part that says all blasphemy will be forgiven? Or is Muhammad now the Holy spirit?
You guys should just stick to the terrorist manual aka Quran and stop plagiarizing the Bible like your prophet did.
Why ask God to rescue girls kidnapped by your fellow Islamists? Why don't you just tell your fellow Muslims that what they're doing is unislamic?
You guys just keep defending the terrorist acts of your brothers by blaming their victims. That's passive terrorism
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by PROPHETmichael: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Going to destroy shines physically should be by the leading of the spirit. God isn't stereotype and doesn't work in a single way.

If he had instructed someone to physically destroy a shrine, it shouldn't be a standard for others.

I have heard of where a man of God stretched his hand against a shrine and days later, lightning struck the place and burnt down the whole place.

I insist that we don't act based on zeal/passion but must follow the leading of the spirit at every single time.

What if the individual successfully destroys the shrine and the worshippers physically assault the believer?

We must know that the weapons of our warfare isn't carnal and we must fully submit to the leading of th spirit to guide us in each situation

She did the right thing but her approach was wrong and this is where mentorship comes into play. You don't destroy physical shrine when you haven't destroyed the spiritual shrine on the altar of soaking prayer and fasting for it is the spirit that controls the physical.

No wonder the Lord himself hollered to his disciples, "This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.-" Matthew 17:21
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wisdom is better than strength...
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

I'm sure kidnapping Chibok girls is also in the Bible. Just check the book of judges you'll find it there.
u damn right it is there grin

Now kill all the boys and all the women who have had intercourse with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Numbers 31:17-18

TenQ:

I wonder why Muslims will commit crime in the name of their god and his prophet and then claim they got inspiration for the crime from the Bible. So Muslims now follow the Bible?
it is so pathetic cos Islam never ordered of want they are doing.

TenQ:

Why didn't they see the part that says all blasphemy will be forgiven? Or is Muhammad now the Holy spirit?
why can't holy spirit blasphemy be forgiven too? grin grin

Nigga u think u slick? Nah,u ain't.

TenQ:

You guys should just stick to the terrorist manual aka Quran and stop plagiarizing the Bible like your prophet did.
Is like your dumb ass living in delusional,so the book that allowed this is peaceful book?

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”

1 Samuel 15:3

Why infants of all people?

TenQ:

Why ask God to rescue girls kidnapped by your fellow Islamists? Why don't you just tell your fellow Muslims that what they're doing is unislamic?
We are telling them,but pls use the same energy to tell ESN Pentecost terrorists,Lord resistance army,army of God,klu klux klam and so on the same.

TenQ:

You guys just keep defending the terrorist acts of your brothers by blaming their victims. That's passive terrorism
pathetic is u shift from the post of your Christian sister that burnt shrine to this. grin grin
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by WideMouth333(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
when you are ready do contact emekachainz media house to help blast out your presidential ambition to millions online....
just as the way emekachainz is helping peter obi Labour party gain more popularity every where online....
emakachainz media house can do that for you with peace of mind.
ASAP!
tinubu and atiku forgot to settle emekachainz and that's why they are loosing heavily.
just go and ask wizkid how he became famous today
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by spencekat(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Empiree:
[/b]similar to what Deborah allegedly did[b]. One thing is to preach, it is another thing entirely to desecrate house of worship, religious figures or shrines.

And do not insult those they invoke other than God , lest they insult God in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. - Qur'an
No iota of similarity bro.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I don't think it's a matter of capacity. If God did not send you on an errand and you go presumptuously to execute it, you won't have His backing. You're actually on your own.

That's the Hallmark of foolishness.

I understand but that's what she did isn't entirely to be condemned.

See it from the point of her wanting to liberate herself and clan from the shackles of idolatry.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:

Now kill all the boys and all the women who have had intercourse with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Is like your dumb ass living in delusional,so the book that allowed this is peaceful book?

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’”

We are telling them,but pls use the same energy to tell ESN Pentecost terrorists,Lord resistance army,army of God,klu klux klam and so on the same.

pathetic is u shift from the post of your Christian sister that burnt shrine to this. grin grin
No numbers does not fit Chibok girls kidnap. You have to try better cause no boys were killed and no old women were killed. Check judges. That's the hint I can give you.

Since you already now believe in the Bible, why don't you read Galatians 4 to see your religion being described as that of the slave.

Also, read Phillipians 2 to see that at the name of Jesus, every knee including that of Muhammad and his followers must bow. I hope you and your brothers will follow that judiciously too.

Holy spirit blasphemy can't be forgiven but he never asked to kill anybody for that. If the Bible is not peaceful and you Muslims know, why then do you follow its injunctions. Are you no longer the religion of peace or just looking for books to justify your violence?

Show me where ESN quoted the Bible or any of those you mentioned like you and your kind have been doing to justify the murder of the innocent.

Shekau and Bin Laden quoted the Quran repeatedly to justify their mass murder. You and your kind have quoted the Bible to justify same. Now I ask, who is a true Muslim between you and the two?

No one is shifting any post. What I'm showing is how barbaric your religion is. For traditional worshippers who used to engage in human sacrifice to maintain the peace in the face of such provocation shows their religion, crude as it may seem is far better than the terrorism you call religion.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by RoyalDiadems: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
BarrElChapo:

I understand but that's what she did isn't entirely to be condemned.

See it from the point of her wanting to liberate herself and clan from the shackles of idolatry.

You're right, but then the issue of legal grounds and legal authority comes into play. If she has not yet settled both issues before undertaking the task, then anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BarrElChapo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You're right, but then the issue of legal grounds and legal authority comes into play. If she has not yet settled both issues before undertaking the task, then anything can happen.

Very very true esp the authority part.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Empiree: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
spencekat:
No iota of similarity bro.
accusations levied against Deborah Samuel was blasphemy.

Burning down shrine of other religion is blasphemy, transgression and hate
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BennyDGreat: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

She did the right thing but her approach was wrong and this is where mentorship comes into play. You don't destroy physical shrine when you haven't destroyed the spiritual shrine on the altar of soaking prayer and fasting for it is the spirit that controls the physical.

No wonder the Lord himself hollered to his disciples, "This kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.-" Matthew 17:21

I am glad you truly understand my perspective.
God bless
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Taigaban: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Give to ceasar what belongs him. Instead she went ahead to destroy it. Why do people keep on putting God to the test. You have seen a burning � and you go ahead to put your hand. Whatever happens to you is equal to suicide. God never sent her.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Athemisia: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmm... Madam pastor.
Today you are preaching tomorrow you are having s.ex with married men naso...

Hypocrite!
MadamVanessa:
shocked
Serve her right.
The foolishness of some Christians is out of this world. Even though I am a christian, but I can't join the bandwagon of this stupid folks.

You're a Christian, Instead of worshiping your God and let others do their traditional things In peace, you want to intrude and destroy other people's place of worship.

Even Paul the apostle that was more filled with the holy spirit, got to Athens and noticed that the people were worshipping idols instead of God, he never destroyed it or burnt their idols,but instead he preached the gospel of Christ to them and the word which Paul gave to them touched them and they repented hence they brought their idols to Paul's feet and asked him to burn it for them.

How will us Christians feel if our churches is been destroyed or burnt down. Let's respect other people's belief. Before Christianity came to our land, our forebearers operated traditional religion and it's the best of all religion.

One thing I love much about our traditional god is that there's no delay In serving you hot hot if you go contrary .

Traditional worshippers will never fight the battle for their gods, the gods fight the battle all alone. Unlike some usêlèss Idiotîc nonêntities who lynched and burnt a poor innocent girl for blaspheming against their god. Is their god that weak and usêlèss that people must fight on his behalf? I better stick to my traditional god than serve such thing that cant defend himself..

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Motivation goes wrong
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by walexsho(m): 1:35am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right.

The foolishness of some Christians is out of this world. Even though I am a christian, but I can't join the bandwagon of this stupid folks.

You're a Christian, Instead of worshiping your God and let others do their traditional things In peace, you want to intrude and destroy other people's place of worship.

Even Paul the apostle that was more filled with the holy spirit, got to Athens and noticed that the people were worshipping idols instead of God, he never destroyed it or burnt their idols,but instead he preached the gospel of Christ to them and the word which Paul gave to them touched them and they repented hence they brought their idols to Paul's feet and asked him to burn it for them.

How will us Christians feel if our churches is been destroyed or burnt down. Let's respect other people's belief. Before Christianity came to our land, our forebearers operated traditional religion and it's the best of all religion.

One thing I love much about our traditional god is that there's no delay In serving you hot hot if you go contrary .

Traditional worshippers will never fight the battle for their gods, the gods fight the battle all alone. Unlike some usêlèss Idiotîc nonêntities who lynched and burnt a poor innocent girl for blaspheming against their god. Is their god that weak and usêlèss that people must fight on his behalf? I better stick to my traditional god than serve such thing that cant defend himself..

Is the small god of the Burnt girl so useless not to have responded by fire to the attacker just like Born again ran mad after attacking the shrine
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Venom11(m): 2:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Trouble siddon iyanga.. Go wake am
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Thomasankara(m): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2022
this can only happen with shocked
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Itunuvictor: 3:42am On Jun 03, 2022
The gods are angry �
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by TenQ: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:

Muslims are the greatest liars in the universe.
I was initially confuse about the quotations you attributed to TenQ only to discover that they all have been fabricated. Must you win an argument even if it's on the platter of lies?

Where these quotes attributed to TenQ or another person?
The main questions I asked you ignored just so that it may seem that you have responded to my posts. I am truly ashamed for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.