Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine (60286 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Cordenify(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Muslims are the greatest liars in the universe.
I was initially confuse about the quotations you attributed to TenQ only to discover that they all have been fabricated. Must you win an argument even if it's on the platter of lies?

Where these quotes attributed to TenQ or another person?
The main questions I asked you ignored just so that it may seem that you have responded to my posts. I am truly ashamed for you
I'm just seeing this,I actually made mistake by mistakenly pasting your quote that I've saved to the guy comments

I'm sorry,but it was mistake

Thanks
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by TenQ: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
I'm just seeing this,I actually made mistake by mistakenly pasting your quote that I've saved to the guy comments

I'm sorry,but it was mistake

Thanks
Okay!
No problem apology accepted!
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by tarantino1: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2022
She for go the shrine with gun. Abi she no know say juju dey fear gun. grin ask the British for confirmation.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Ojuntana:

No numbers does not fit Chibok girls kidnap. You have to try better cause no boys were killed and no old women were killed. Check judges. That's the hint I can give you.
u are even justify the sh.it,so is it until Boko Haram killed boys before u know they are actually following the Bible?

Ojuntana:

Since you already now believe in the Bible, why don't you read Galatians 4 to see your religion being described as that of the slave.
yeah I'm slave of God,and many Christians that say that are God children are swimming in poverty.

We both take public bus
We both eat the the same the food
And we both suffering under buhari regime grin grin

So what makes yall different?

The fact that Bible call u slave too

Romans 6:22

But now u have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.

Ojuntana:

Also, read Phillipians 2 to see that at the name of Jesus, every knee including that of Muhammad and his followers must bow. I hope you and your brothers will follow that judiciously too.
use that energy to save chibok girls tomorrow

Ojuntana:

Holy spirit blasphemy can't be forgiven but he never asked to kill anybody for that.
but Bible Said he whole blasphemy in the name of the Lord should be killed

Ojuntana:

If the Bible is not peaceful and you Muslims know, why then do you follow its injunctions. Are you no longer the religion of peace or just looking for books to justify your violence?
if the Bible is peaceful,how come it ordered the killing if kids in war?

What is their sins?

Ojuntana:

Show me where ESN quoted the Bible or any of those you mentioned like you and your kind have been doing to justify the murder of the innocent.
they don't need to quote Bible just like crusaders didn't quote Bible when they were killing Jews and Muslims of Jerusalem.

Ojuntana:

Shekau and Bin Laden quoted the Quran repeatedly to justify their mass murder.
and show me where both quote Quran to justify their madness.

Ojuntana:

You and your kind have quoted the Bible to justify same.
i thought u said Bible is peaceful?

Ojuntana:

Now I ask, who is a true Muslim between you and the two?
what is know is both are criminal to humanity and they have been killed.

Plus US trained laden,so no comment again.

Ojuntana:

No one is shifting any post. What I'm showing is how barbaric your religion is.
yours that ain't barbaric,is not human sacrifice u want to use to wash your sins?

Ojuntana:

For traditional worshippers who used to engage in human sacrifice to maintain the peace in the face of such provocation shows their religion, crude as it may seem is far better than the terrorism you call religion.
yours that your own ain't terrorism,then how about Christian group like crusaders,Lord resistance army,army of God,klu klux klan and so on existed?
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
TenQ:

Okay!
No problem apology accepted!
thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by NaijaCars4sale: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Christistruth00: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Nostring:
Sha no go join dem

That na my Work in Jesus Name
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
compton11:
u are even justify the sh.it,so is it until Boko Haram killed boys before u know they are actually following the Bible?

yeah I'm slave of God,and many Christians that say that are God children are swimming in poverty.

We both take public bus
We both eat the the same the food
And we both suffering under buhari regime grin grin

So what makes yall different?

The fact that Bible call u slave too

Romans 6:22

But now u have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.

use that energy to save chibok girls tomorrow

but Bible Said he whole blasphemy in the name of the Lord should be killed

if the Bible is peaceful,how come it ordered the killing if kids in war?

What is their sins?

they don't need to quote Bible just like crusaders didn't quote Bible when they were killing Jews and Muslims of Jerusalem.

and show me where both quote Quran to justify their madness.

i thought u said Bible is peaceful?

what is know is both are criminal to humanity and they have been killed.

Plus US trained laden,so no comment again.

yours that ain't barbaric,is not human sacrifice u want to use to wash your sins?

yours that your own ain't terrorism,then how about Christian group like crusaders,Lord resistance army,army of God,klu klux klan and so on existed?

Show were Boko haram ever said they are following the Bible

You're God's slave and you believe being God's slave is synonymous with poverty. Well, I guess Dangote is not a slave to God then since he is not poor. You unfortunate soul. Slave of God while your fellow mortal is enjoying yet you're so comfortable with bondage you want to coopt others into it. Well, the sonship and daughtership of Christians to God is not based on the materials acquisition. It is based on a deep and personal relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ. You can keep quoting the Bible upside down like your fellow terrorists. It shows how obsessed you guys are with the superiority of the Christian doctrine

Here is Rom 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: · And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Chris

So you see, we are not only slaves to God but more than that, sons and also heirs to His kingdom where you will be slaves only. With this, I can comfortably say you're my slave

Lol. You're asking where Abubakar shekau and Bin Laden quoted the Quran and hadith to justify their terrorism? Are you for real? Something that is all over the net? Let me help you with some
https://www.cairn-int.info/article-E_AFCO_255_0043--the-words-of-boko-haram.htm

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/170441-full-transcript-of-shekaus-latest-video-on-ceasefire-deal-chibok-girls.html

https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rct=j&sa=U&url=https://irp.fas.org/world/para/post.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjn6PrY15H4AhUlg2MGHcp9B48QFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw33F19BHms-IbQBZWtVL_fw

There are many more

I'll be waiting for your links on ESN, Lord's Army and KKK using the Bible to justify and preach their ideologies.

I don't also know what you mean by human sacrifice when the supposed human that was "sacrificed is alive". Is it not better that Jesus allowed himself to be killed than your Muhammad who went about killing innocent people who did him no wrong just so he could inherit their wives? I think you need to check your religion well before making some statements grin grin
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ojuntana:

Show were Boko haram ever said they are following the Bible
do they have to say it?

The crusaders,kkk,Lord resistance that cause wahala in the name of Christianity never say they were following Bible too grin grin

Ojuntana:

You're God's slave and you believe being God's slave is synonymous with poverty.
where did I said that?

Ojuntana:

Well, I guess Dangote is not a slave to God then since he is not poor. You unfortunate soul.
dangote is slave and u that claimed to be son,he is richer than your entire families grin grin

Ojuntana:

Slave of God while your fellow mortal is enjoying yet you're so comfortable with bondage you want to coopt others into it.
hehehe many Christians that u said they are comfortable ain't comfor shi.t

The era if buhari shake them and they felt it.

Ojuntana:

Well, the sonship and daughtership of Christians to God is not based on the materials acquisition. It is based on a deep and personal relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ain't it the reason why Bible eventually called u slave of God?

If u are free from sins,then u are slave of God!

Ojuntana:

You can keep quoting the Bible upside down like your fellow terrorists. It shows how obsessed you guys are with the superiority of the Christian doctrine
Christian get doctrine?

Well confused one though

Ojuntana:

Here is Rom 8:16

So you see, we are not only slaves to God but more than that, sons and also heirs to His kingdom where you will be slaves only. With this, I can comfortably say you're my slave
so the one I quoted earlier was wrong?

How can u be slaves and still be son to one person?

Ojuntana:

Lol. You're asking where Abubakar shekau and Bin Laden quoted the Quran and hadith to justify their terrorism? Are you for real? Something that is all over the net? Let me help you with some
https://www.cairn-int.info/article-E_AFCO_255_0043--the-words-of-boko-haram.htm

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/170441-full-transcript-of-shekaus-latest-video-on-ceasefire-deal-chibok-girls.html

https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rct=j&sa=U&url=https://irp.fas.org/world/para/post.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjn6PrY15H4AhUlg2MGHcp9B48QFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw33F19BHms-IbQBZWtVL_fw

There are many More
then pls let me see the Qur'an and Hadith that justify kidnapping girls like I did with Bible grin

Ojuntana:

I'll be waiting for your links on ESN, Lord's Army and KKK using the Bible to justify and preach their ideologies.
didn't they fight in the name of Christianity?

Ojuntana:

I don't also know what you mean by human sacrifice when the supposed human that was "sacrificed is alive".
alive?

The one that Bible said he died grin

Ojuntana:

Is it not better that Jesus allowed himself to be killed than your Muhammad who went about killing innocent people who did him no wrong just so he could inherit their wives?
Where is that in the Qur'an that prophet Muhammed killed innocent people and inherited their wife?

That sounds like Moses of Bible stuff.

Plus how do u know Jesus was never a terrorist?

Do u know about his life from age of 19 to 39

Ojuntana:

I think you need to check your religion well before making some statements grin grin
the last but not the least grin

Jesus didn't bring peace.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth grin: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!

Luke 12:51
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Nobodysboo(m): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Eweeey shocked grin
God no call this one
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by petra1(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2022
chloride6:
Wrong analysis, she started displaying mental illness when she desecrated the shrine because that is madness

It may be true it may not be true. But some CHRISTIANS do fight battles God didn’t send them . As much as God has given us authority over the works of the devil . The authority is limited to the area under your spiritual control. We must be led of God. And when we are led of God it means that he has gone ahead of us upon the mulberry trees
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2022
compton11:
haven't they read what Moses and Samuel destroyed innocent people) grin

I gues you were with them to know they read it. Show evidence, you're just going up and down. I've shown you clear evidence of Shekau quoting Quran to justify murder and kidnapping. But I guess taqiyya is part of the hustle for 72 virgins

Jesus hut face on the floor too.
Show where he did that five times daily. What I've asked you muslims is why you must seek validation for your religion from the Bible. Can't your religion stand on its own? Maybe it's truly a false religion after all. Most of you now know the Bible more than Christians self

is Elon musk a Christian?

Or mark Zuckerberg?

No. Mark is the name of a Muslim. It's in the Quran

the slaves Bible called u mean what,?

Explain it.

The slave means people who were acquired with a price. The price is not money but the blood of Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross. It is not slave as you lots in Islam are. That is why after that, in the next two chapters of that same Romans, we are children of God and joint heirs with Chist Jesus. It is also why Jesus said we will do greater works than He did. Are you Muslims assured of doing greater works than Mohammad? The answer is no. You lots are to aspire to try to measure up with him in his deeds which include murder, pedophilia, sexual slavery, robbery, adultery etc

sons and heir that involved in motor accidents everyday grin

Sons that SAPA affect
Sons that goes hungry when there is no money.

You see your life again. Jesus was also a poor man while on earth. I guess he's not the Son of God because of that. Since it's money and health that you use to judge closeness to God, Abraham was richer than Muhammad could ever be. Yet you say Muhammad is the greatest prophet. Abraham lived to almost 200 years in good health while Muhammad did not even live up to 70 and was poisoned to death. So if we are to go by your analogy, it means Abraham is a higher prophet than Muhammad and is the true prophet. Do you agree?

sacrifice of your fellow human being?

U are wicked.

Well, Christianity is based on sacrifice of Jesus.

Who sacrificed him? Even the Romans that killed him did not view it as a sacrifice. If you view the death of Jesus as sacrificing your fellow human being, then is the killing of Deborah not worse, since like Jesus, her main offence was that she said something that was offensive to the religion of others. That means you Muslims engaged in human sacrifice for everyone you have killed in the name of your religion.

we used peace be unto on other prophets too grin
Peace of the bomb and beheadings and stoning. Fake peace. Fake religion.

and I ask u to Post the verse where girls should be kidnappes unlike Bible I showed u

At least what the Amalekites did to the Israelites is well known. But that is aside. It is not to be justified because even till today, Israelites are not Christians. Go and ask Shekau where it is in the Quran to kidnap girls. He's the one who posts quran to defend his atrocities. But at least we know Muhammad kidnapped poor Aisha and made her his bride at 6 years old.

Moses,Jacob, Samuel and so on have died too,so?

Pig ate his corpse,must u be liar and Christian and the same time,well u can.
Well, Moses, Jacob and Samuel were not poisoned to death by their gluttonous and libidos predilections were they?

evidence of this rubbish
You're asking for evidence. Are you saying you do not know how your Muhammad die? Taqiyya will not kill you people grin grin You're even ashamed of your Muhammad grin grin

but he took their daughters forcefully and they weree young and virgins.

Go and check what the Amalekites did to him that he did that to them back. Though not that i'm defending him since I don't follow Moses. I follow Jesus Christ the Son of God. Same Moses did not even enter the promised land. But he did not die of poison sha

the one u don't know his life story from the age of 19 to 39?

Pathetic grin

We know every aspect of his life from 0 to 39. Even the Romans attested to his sinlessness unlike your Muhammad who was fond of stealing people's wives and robbing innocent caravans.

Where was he called the bolded in new testament? grin
Why are you asking? Is the New Testament only the part of the Bible? You have been quoting Old testament to defend your terrorist brothers since. Suddenly, the Old testament is no longer valid to you. You see how taqqiya has finished you people? Religion of lies and violence.

which resurrection?

U can't die and wakeup again

Job 14:7-17

7 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.

8 Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;

9 Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.

10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?

11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:

12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

Except if job a prophet was lying,is was he lying?
Job was not lying. He is talking about the natural process of man to die and never wake up. But even in the old testament, Elijah raised a dead boy back to life. Just because your Islam is so bereft of miracles but only open to violence and violent ideologies does not mean that miracles do not occur in other religions. So if Elijah in the OT could raise up a dead boy, how much more Jesus Christ? It seems it's painin you that Muhammad died like a common fowl and could not resurrect. cheesy cheesy Nor vex. Na the poison too strong. Tell him to stay away from another man's wife next time. If only he had read the Book of Proverbs, he would have lived up to 70

And we know the one that gave birth to kkk,pope innocent 2, the Lord army,the Lord resistance and so on.

i thought Bible said u should kill those who worship small gods? grin grin

Exodus 22:20

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed

and who were murderer of pregnant harira and her four kids?

You are still yet to show KKK, Lord's resistance quoting the Bible while I have shown you the word's renowned terrorist Shekau and Bin Laden quoting Quran better than even you who is defending Islam. Even Pantami a Sheikh said Bin Laden is a better Muslim than himself not to mention you a nonentity in Islam.

I hope you know there are Jews and even traditional worshippers in ESN. ESN are usually found with charms and not Bible. So give your bullshit a rest. Boko haram flag is written in Arabic the language of terrorism... sorry Islam cheesy cheesy

And can you show example of those who have been killed for not worshipping Jesus? At least we know Abubakar Shekau killed the CAN chairman in Adamawa for not worshipping Muhammad and Allah. It's obvious who the terrorists are
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Ojuntana:

I gues you were with them to know they read it. Show evidence, you're just going up and down. I've shown you clear evidence of Shekau quoting Quran to justify murder and kidnapping. But I guess taqiyya is part of the hustle for 72 virgins
and where did u see 72 virgins in Qur'an again? grin

Ojuntana:

Show where he did that five times daily. What I've asked you muslims is why you must seek validation for your religion from the Bible. Can't your religion stand on its own? Maybe it's truly a false religion after all. Most of you now know the Bible more than Christians self
what is slamming head on the floor has to do with five times?

Ojuntana:

No. Mark is the name of a Muslim. It's in the Qur'an
ain't u the one that says world richest people are Christians? grin

Ojuntana:

The slave means people who were acquired with a price. The price is not money but the blood of Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross. It is not slave as you lots in Islam are. That is why after that, in the next two chapters of that same Romans, we are children of God and joint heirs with Chist Jesus. It is also why Jesus said we will do greater works than He did. Are you Muslims assured of doing greater works than Mohammad? The answer is no.
are u free from your sins?

Ojuntana:

You lots are to aspire to try to measure up with him in his deeds which include murder, pedophilia, sexual slavery, robbery, adultery etc
all what u say is in Bible and Yahweh allowed it.
U want evidence from the Bible?

Ojuntana:

You see your life again. Jesus was also a poor man while on earth. I guess he's not the Son of God because of that.
that means y'all are useless sons of god of your heavenly father can allowed for y'all to be suffering.

Ojuntana:

Since it's money and health that you use to judge closeness to God, Abraham was richer than Muhammad could ever be.
and Manda Musa of Mali was richer than Abraham could ever be!

So, what u trying to say?

Ojuntana:

Yet you say Muhammad is the greatest prophet.
In Islam all prophet are great, Islam forbids for us to compare prophet.

Ojuntana:

Abraham lived to almost 200 years in good health
but John the Baptist the one that Jesus said no Man greater than him died young and he was beheaded!

So what are u trying to say here?

Ojuntana:

while Muhammad did not even live up to 70 and was poisoned to death.
evidence he was poisoned to death?

Let assume he was!

Many prophets before him died in cruel way.

What u trying to say here?

Ojuntana:

So if we are to go by your analogy, it means Abraham is a higher prophet than Muhammad and is the true prophet. Do you agree?
both Abraham and Muhammed and all prophet including Jesus were higher and great.

Peace be unto them.

Ojuntana:

Who sacrificed him? Even the Romans that killed him did not view it as a sacrifice. If you view the death of Jesus as sacrificing your fellow human being, then is the killing of Deborah not worse, since like Jesus, her main offence was that she said something that was offensive to the religion of others. That means you Muslims engaged in human sacrifice for everyone you have killed in the name of your religion.
mumu what exactly was Jesus Crime to crucified?

Ojuntana:

Peace of the bomb and beheadings and stoning. Fake peace. Fake religion.
speaking of beheading and stoning!

Bible mentioned it well grin

Ojuntana:

At least what the Amalekites did to the Israelites is well known. But that is aside. It is not to be justified because even till today, Israelites are not Christians. Go and ask Shekau where it is in the Quran to kidnap girls. He's the one who posts quran to defend his atrocities. But at least we know Muhammad kidnapped poor Aisha and made her his bride at 6 years old.
oh so old testament is rubbish now?

But when y'all want to collect tithles,old testament won't be rubbish then.

Plus the prophet Never married any 6 years old girl, backed with history and some evidence.

Maybe u should worry about 90 years old Joseph that Marry 12 years old Mary,the mother of Jesus

Ojuntana:

Well, Moses, Jacob and Samuel were not poisoned to death by their gluttonous and libidos predilections were they?
but John the Baptist was beheaded.

Amos was killed
Jeremiah was stoned to death
Ezekiel was killed and so on and they were Yahweh prophets?

So what u talking about?

Ojuntana:

You're asking for evidence. Are you saying you do not know how your Muhammad die? Taqiyya will not kill you people grin grin You're even ashamed of your Muhammad grin grin
nigga,there is not text even in fake Hadith where the prophet single handed killed person,If u see it, then bring it.

Ojuntana:

Go and check what the Amalekites did to him that he did that to them back. Though not that i'm defending him since I don't follow Moses. I follow Jesus Christ the Son of God. Same Moses did not even enter the promised land. But he did not die of poison sha
no evidence of where amalekites did anything to Moses

Mr man stop lying here.

Ojuntana:

We know every aspect of his life from 0 to 39. Even the Romans attested to his sinlessness
tell me his story at the age of 20 years then!

Where was he,tell me and back it with Bible evidence!

Ojuntana:

unlike your Muhammad who was fond of stealing people's wives and robbing innocent caravans.
innocent caravans? grin

Is it crime to take back the property the pagans of Mecca stole from their home when they left from Mecca to Medina?

Unlike Jesus that stole maize during Sabbath.

Ojuntana:

Why are you asking? Is the New Testament only the part of the Bible? You have been quoting Old testament to defend your terrorist brothers since. Suddenly, the Old testament is no longer valid to you. You see how taqqiya has finished you people? Religion of lies and violence.
Ain't new testament about Jesus?

Where was he called Prince of Peace?

Ojuntana:

Job was not lying. He is talking about the natural process of man to die and never wake up. But even in the old testament, Elijah raised a dead boy back to life.
that means job is a liar?

Ojuntana:

Just because your Islam is so bereft of miracles but only open to violence and violent ideologies does not mean that miracles do not occur in other religions.
chai,mumu so doing Miracles equal to something is the truth?

Ojuntana:

So if Elijah in the OT could raise up a dead boy, how much more Jesus Christ?
then job was lying,then!

Ojuntana:

It seems it's painin you that Muhammad died like a common fowl and could not resurrect.
Did Moses,elisah, Amos,David, Samuel,John and so on resurrected after they died?

Then why do u expect Muhammed to resurrected?

Ojuntana:

cheesy cheesy Nor vex. Na the poison too strong.
Evidence where poison killed him immediately he ate it grin

Ojuntana:

Tell him to stay away from another man's wife next time.
so are saying he is David that was known for taking another man's wife?

Don't forget David was Yahweh prophet!

Ojuntana:

If only he had read the Book of Proverbs, he would have lived up to 70
Malachi died young
John dead Young

So what are u insinuating?

And Muhammed dead at 63 after he has completed what he was sent plus the life expectancy of Arabs during the time is around sixty.

Ojuntana:

You are still yet to show KKK, Lord's resistance quoting the Bible while I have shown you the word's renowned terrorist Shekau and Bin Laden quoting Quran better than even you who is defending Islam. Even Pantami a Sheikh said Bin Laden is a better Muslim than himself not to mention you a nonentity in Islam.
and I say show me where Qur'an said killed other religions people that ain't fighting them.

We are following Quran and this is what he said concerning people that aren't fighting Muslims.

Allah does not forbid you from dealing justly and kindly with those who did not fight against you in the matter of religion nor drove you out of your land. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice (those who deal with equity).

Qur'an 60:8

Ojuntana:

I hope you know there are Jews and even traditional worshippers in ESN. ESN are usually found with charms and not Bible. So give your bullshit a rest. Boko haram flag is written in Arabic the language of terrorism... sorry Islam cheesy cheesy

I hope u know they are non Muslimd in boko Haram and those selling them drugs and arms are not Muslims?

Ojuntana:

And can you show example of those who have been killed for not worshipping Jesus?

Ask the crusaders and pope innocent 2 and criminals like them what they did to non Christians!

The reason why Christians are not mass killing like before is that, they are now becoming minorities and not dominate.

Ojuntana:

At least we know Abubakar Shekau killed the CAN chairman in Adamawa for not worshipping Muhammad and Allah. It's obvious who the terrorists are
nigga!

The Boko Haram u talking about kill more Muslims than any other religions.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ojuntana:

You mean you don't know Muslims expect to get 72 virgins in paradise for behaving well on earth? Seems dis one ran away from ile kewu due to too much flogging grin grin.
nigga ask u Qur'an evidence that says 72 virgins.

Ojuntana:

Go and ask Muhammad who told you to do it. Just don't involve Jesus in your headslamming. I don't know maybe you will say Yorubas too are doing headslamming because they prostrate to greet their superiors or the English are headslamming since they bow to their royals. Own your headslamming five times a day that was copied from the Jews grin grin
well what i knew is Jesus, Moses, Samuel, Abraham and so on slammed head,they didn't dance and sake their booty.

Ojuntana:

And it's beginning to look like yuou're dull at heart. You're the one who introduced riches as a measure of being a son of God. So stop asking silly questions that make you sound like a kid. If you don't have any point to make, simply go and read Shekau's terrorist manual aka Quran
why is the essence of being son if God and still suffering?

Ojuntana:

Of course. Through the sacrifice of Jesus. Are you?.
then u are slave of God

New International Version
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life

Roman 6:22

Ojuntana:

Show evidence of Jesus committing such atrocities as we have of Mohammed
is Jesus not Yahweh again?

Ain't they one?

Ojuntana:

. Those period were the periods of Mosaic covenant made with the blood of sheep and goats. Jesus has shown us a new and better way but those stories exist for us to know how fearsome God is in His anger and judgement. So if you take those as the passages to be followed, then I suggest you go the whole hog by observing Passover and all other fifty feasts listed in Leviticus. .
jesus showed u better,so the one Yahweh did is not good?

Ojuntana:

And you're useless slaves since you suffer more. The poorest parts of the world are inhabited by Muslims while the richest parts are inhabited by Christians. Norway, the best part of the world to live in is a Christian domain. We don't worship God because of what we can get from him but more importantly, what he has already done for us. Every other thing is just added. Our worship of God is not driven by materialism but love. We love him because He loves us not because we don't want to suffer or we want to inherit virgins
Norway,a Christian country?

Is u playing?

Norway is secular country,well are u saying Norway s country support LGBT are Christians country? grin

Ojuntana:

Yeah!! He was also richer than mohammad. If riches is what shows who is the greatest or closest to God as you imply, I guess y'all need to venerate Mansa Musa more than Muhammad cheesy cheesy
then what is the essence of being son of God but still lives in poverty?

Ojuntana:

Yeah. Yet you only carry Muhammad on your head like gala. .
cos he is one sent to us but still the rest are great.

Ojuntana:

If you believe all the prophets are of equal status, do you ever mark their birthday like you do at Maloud? .
tell me Abraham birthday!

Plus not all Muslims celebrating his birthday.

Ojuntana:

Abraham had only one wife
Hehhehee he had six wives.

Ojuntana:

.. Why do you follow Muhammad who married eleven wives and asked you his urchins to marry only four? .
of all the wives only one was a lady,the rest were widowed and old is just married,so they won't feel lonely.

Ojuntana:

David sang and praised God a lot. Why don't you also sing the songs of David in your worships? You're just deceiving yourselves..
so we can be shaking butts too like in mosque like we are in club?

Sorry man, David was sent to isrealites and his message was for isrealites.

Ojuntana:

But he was not poisoned by a woman he was lusting after was he? Besides, I don't see how that justifies Muhammad dying at the hands of a woman he was lusting after. Stop comparing apples with oranges pls grin grin
lusting?

Mr Christian man,ain't u fearing God again by saying what u Never see evidence for?

Ojuntana:

You're asking for evidence? grin grin Abeg go back to ile kewu and ask alfa. Yeah but none of them died a shameful death due to unbridled lust for another man's wife. Especially a man he just murdered. You don dey remember kewu small small grin grin
beheading or stoning a prophet to death is not what?

Ojuntana:

It's not good to lust after another man's wife. It leads to death by poisoning. It is more foolish lusting after a woman you just killed her husband. .
hm u know David is the one that did what u said and u find a way to change a statement grin

Ojuntana:

Yeah. Wake me up when you carry out the feast of Pentecost as commanded by prophet Moses or mark the year of jubilee
Nigga I'm an isrealites Moses was sent to?

Ojuntana:

It pain the headslammer!! Ignorant soul. Jesus was crucified because according to the Pharisees and the Chief Priest, he compared himself to God which is blasphemy. Same crime you guys murdered Deborah for

hehehe what a lie, where did he compared himself to God?

Ojuntana:

Again. Do you follow Bible or Quran? Cause I've not seen any Christian quoting the Bible while beheading like Shekau and other terrorists did with the Quran
did u agreed that stoning and beheading is Bible law?

Ojuntana:

Who said it's rubbish? I said it is covered by a new and better covenant headlined by Jesus Christ
which new?

Jesus Never came to abolish any previous law.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 5:17

Stop saying rubbish next Time.

Ojuntana:

grin grin Taqiyya. Oya what age did he marry Aisha? .
which history evidence it was around 17,18 or 19 cos according to Qur'an,it were commanded to release will for a orphanage girl when she has reach marriage age and 6 years old girls can be that.

Ojuntana:

Your mumu na follow come. A 90 year old Jewish bachelor. You somehow know the age of Joseph and Mary but you don't know the age Muhammad marry Aisha. See your life outside grin ;
So it is now normal for 90 years man to marry 12 years old girl?

Well your Jew masters were the one that said that.

Ojuntana:

You have not mentioned any of them being killed by poison from a woman they were lusting after. You have to admit that's a low
your dumb ass still mention same shi.t

So u are saying stoning and beheading a prophet is better?

Ojuntana:

I guess he was just preaching Quran at the battles he fought where he smite the necks of people. Abeg how old are you?.
mumu he was like a commander not a foot soldier.

Why u so mumu like this?

Ojuntana:

Lol. Read Deuteronomy 25: 17-19 to get more info. I thought you knew the Bible. You no know Bible, you no know kewu. You're just arguing blindly like a nitwit grin grin
U are dumb nigga,I'm talking about Moses only the armies.

At the age of twenty he was working with his father as a carpenter. Matt 13:55
.[/quote]u are bastard, where was his age mentioned there?

Ojuntana:

Which properties? How did they know those were the properties they took from them. Most of those caravans were innocent traders going to Mecca to trade with their goods. Mohammad made that route unsafe by attacking them. Just as bandits are making Abuja-Kd road unsafe for innocent travelers under the guise their cattle was rustled. If bandits are criminals for that behavior, then Muhammad is a darn criminal as well!! grin grin ;
nigga!

If u don't get it forget about it

Go and sympathize with the Kurayzh that re raided their caravans and ask the reason for it.

Ojuntana:

Ignorance again!! Jesus did not even touch the maize. It was his disciples that took the maize and no one accused them of stealing it. If you have evidence, bring it forth. Unlike Muhammad's robbing of caravans which is well known and which you're trying to justify grin grin
must u be lying?

He was there and allowed it,now u said it was stealing,then did the people that saw them saying they are doing unlawful on sabath day?

Ojuntana:

Yes it is. The Old Testament is also about him. The Bible is all about Jesus as the central theme. .
tell me where he was called Prince of Peace in new testament.

Ojuntana:

Too dull. So if I see someone on the road lying down dead and I shout see a dead man and someone comes and resurrect him, that means i'm lying right?.
so if someone died,he can be back to his people again?

Ojuntana:

. Use your brain na. At least your Muhammad said you should take carmel's urine when you're sick. I hope you've had yours today. if not, Muhammad is a liar
mumu camel urine was medicine among the Arab then,so what happened?

Ojuntana:

It's beginning to pain you. Your brain is high on carmel urine I guess
I say,is miracle equal to something truth?

Ojuntana:

Because you guys claim he's the greatest prophet while he is as dead as dodo. Jesus is alive though. He ascended to heaven
na Muslims never said that.

Well Jesus is alive cos he ain't dead just like Elijah and Melchizedek

Ojuntana:

It's slow poison na. The woman wanted him to suffer very well before he died and that's what happened. His wayward prick led him to trouble. Why then was the woman killed after Muhammad died from the poison grin grin
mumu grin. Isn't the purpose of poison to die immediately?

Ojuntana:

So Muhammad copied David but was so dull he lost his life in the process? David lived to over hundred years and died peacefully not through poison. Besides, David was not a dedicated prophet. He was a King of Israel. The second king after Saul. He was anointed King by Prophet Samuel. The problem with the plagiarism called Quran is how he went distorting the history of Israelites to suit his selfish purpose
mumu what u mean he is not dedicated?

And who told u,u can be King and a prophet at the same time?

Melchizedek was both king and priest.

Ojuntana:

grin grin Yeah but none of them died from poison from a woman they were chasing her skirt after murdering her husband grin grin Lies. Show evidence life expectancy was 60. People in those days tend to live long except if they eat poison like a glutton grin grin
u think u slick?

But u ain't.

The prophet that died young, weren't they good prophet because of that?

U think u can be changing statement when u see evidence from Bible

Ojuntana:

So what did the people of Khaybar do to Muhammad that warranted attacking and killing them if not for the fact that the city was a rich city. His gluttony and covetousness killed him
They breached an agreement they had with the Muslims and alignment themselves with the enemies (pagans of Mecca) that were fighting the Muslims and they also killed emissary sent to them

Ojuntana:

Lies. There are no non muslims in BH. The real name of BH is Jamā'at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da'wah wa'l-Jihād. So how can a non-Muslim be following Sunnah and fighting Jihad? Lies no go kill una. Those selling them drugs don't realize they are BH. But all BH terrorists are Muslims. Fact! grin grin
hehehe so because of the name makes them Muslims grin?

Pathetic

Oh,so u mean those selling them drugs are blind to know they are Boko Haram,how do I know that?

Ojuntana:

Stop lying. Christians still remains the most popular and most populous religion in the world. Almost all the powerful countries with nuclear weapons are Christian dominated. The biggest and best weapons of war are in the hands of Christians. .
U mean dominated by Christians that are not even doing Christianity again?

Ojuntana:

Heck. Saudi Arabia is being protected by Christian dominated US from her terrorist brother Yemen. .
they Christians and allow LGBT? grin grin

Ojuntana:

How's that my business that terrorists are killing themselves. How does that justify killing innocent Christians? You guys will clutch at anything to justify your terrorism.
mumu so dangote is terrorist too?

Don't forget your Christians sister were majorities that went to work as doctors in Saudi Arabia.

The sons of god went to work for the slaves of God grin grin
..so pathetic
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
compton11:
gringringrin

I see u are pained gringrin

Jesus didn't bring peace

Jesus brought peace. It is Muhammad and his followers that enjoy truncating peace for bloodshed

That's why he attacked an innocent Jewish town hoping to plunder them and take their wives only to end up poisoned
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Ojuntana:

Jesus brought peace. It is Muhammad and his followers that enjoy truncating peace for bloodshed

That's why he attacked an innocent Jewish town hoping to plunder them and take their wives only to end up poisoned
but he said he didn't brought peace.

Are u contradicting Jesus? grin grin
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by bobestman(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Oversabi Churchians always think they and their religion are the best. You don put yourself for trouble now. If truly she give ppl luck when they pay her, the spirit in charge of that shrine she tried to destroy has possessed her. May God Almighty heal her
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
compton11:
but he said he didn't brought peace.

Are u contradicting Jesus? grin grin
Where did he say so? Kindly show me

We all know the people behind 9/11 attacks, Chibok girls and Dapchi girls kidnaps as well as multiple religious killings all over the world even among themselves
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 3:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Ojuntana:

Where did he say so? Kindly show me

We all know the people behind 9/11 attacks, Chibok girls and Dapchi girls kidnaps as well as multiple religious killings all over the world even among themselves

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

New Living Translation
Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by 1Sharon(f): 4:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Ochoiho:

Spit on my face for telling you the truth, looks akllike what the average children of Allah will do.
Pls Jesus is calling to life free from hatred. He is calling to a life full of love. It is the same love that made Him die for you. You will only end up in Hell fire following Allah

Armed men came into a church and shot members dead and Jesus did nothing.

A church member burns down a shrine and she runs mad.

Juju seems to work more than juju, which is why when prayers fail..you abrahamists eventually turn to juju.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
compton11:

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

New Living Translation

Let me quote the full passage for you. You're free to highlight how it is a call to violence in any way or form

16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves.Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

24 “The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

If you read the bolded, it will be easy to conclude that he was preparing the minds of the disciples, for the persecution they will face and not for war. So isolating v35 to mean Jesus is against peace is just a poor attempt at self delusion that should be disregarded.

Let us look at a clear call to violence seen in the Quran from Muhammad

Surah8:12 12.
(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

You can clearly see here a call to cut off necks which obviously is murder and cut off limbs which is maiming. ESN and Boko Haram and Al Qaeda have this trait of cutting necks in common. I guess this is where they got the violence from cause not only did Muhammad do as the surah commanded, he even went further by robbing caravans.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ojuntana:

Let me quote the full passage for you. You're free to highlight how it is a call to violence in any way or form

If you read the bolded, it will be easy to conclude that he was preparing the minds of the disciples, for the persecution they will face and not for war. So isolating v35 to mean Jesus is against peace is just a poor attempt at self delusion that should be disregarded.

Let us look at a clear call to violence seen in the Quran from Muhammad

Surah8:12 12.

You can clearly see here a call to cut off necks which obviously is murder and cut off limbs which is maiming. ESN and Boko Haram and Al Qaeda have this trait of cutting necks in common. I guess this is where they got the violence from cause not only did Muhammad do as the surah commanded, he even went further by robbing caravans.
be deceving yourself there with your long epistle

Explain the two that I quoted
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
compton11:
be deceving yourself there with your long epistle

Explain the two that I quoted
Is that not what I just explained or is English hard for you?

When will you explain surah8 12
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ojuntana:

Is that not what I just explained or is English hard for you?

When will you explain surah8 12
Qur'an 2:190 and Quran 60:8 will explain to u those that terror would be casted in their earth.

Now Do not think I brought peace to the world means what?
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
compton11:

Qur'an 2:190 and Quran 60:8 will explain to u those that terror would be casted in their earth.

Now Do not think I brought peace to the world means what?
How does those two verses explain the injunction to cut off heads? You have started with taqiyya again

I already explained what he meant. He was talking about the persecution his disciples will face for preaching his gospel.

Now can you explain why it is right to cut off heads? I see how you stylishly ignored the part of the verse that talks about cutting off heads and instead focused on terror in their hearts. Leave terror for terrorists and focus on cutting off heads
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ojuntana:

How does those two verses explain the injunction to cut off heads? You have started with taqiyya again
Cos the Qur'an 2:190 let us know who should be cast terror on and Qur'an 60:8 let us know who shouldn't be cast terror up! grin grin

Ojuntana:

I already explained what he meant. He was talking about the persecution his disciples will face for preaching his gospel.
Lying ass nigga.

How is the statement "do not think I brought peace to the earth" related to the bullsh.t u Said?

What if that words was found in the Qur'an?

Ojuntana:

Now can you explain why it is right to cut off heads?
so Russia invaded ukriane, ukrianain Army don't supposed to kill the invading Russians?

Ojuntana:

I see how you stylishly ignored the part of the verse that talks about cutting off heads and instead focused on terror in their hearts.
The fact that the word "strike" was there and u change it to "cut" grin grin

How do u kill enemies In the war quickly with sword?

U strike their neck.

Ojuntana:

Leave terror for terrorists and focus on cutting off heads
a'ight then grin grin grin

Job 6:4

“For the arrows of the Almighty are within me,
Their poison my spirit drinks;
The terrors of God are arrayed against me.

Exodus 23:27

“I will cause the people ahead of you to feel terror and throw into confusion all the nations you come to. I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you in retreat

Deuteronomy 2:25

Starting today I will begin to [b]instill fear and terror [/b]of you on the part of every nation under heaven who hears reports about you. They'll tremble in anguish before you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.