Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine (60293 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by GreyLaw(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right.

The foolishness of some Christians is out of this world. Even though I am a christian, but I can't join the bandwagon of this stupid folks.

You're a Christian, Instead of worshiping your God and let others do their traditional things In peace, you want to intrude and destroy other people's place of worship.

Even Paul the apostle that was more filled with the holy spirit, got to Athens and noticed that the people were worshipping idols instead of God, he never destroyed it or burnt their idols,but instead he preached the gospel of Christ to them and the word which Paul gave to them touched them and they repented hence they brought their idols to Paul's feet and asked him to burn it for them.

How will us Christians feel if our churches is been destroyed or burnt down. Let's respect other people's belief. Before Christianity came to our land, our forebearers operated traditional religion and it's the best of all religion.

One thing I love much about our traditional god is that there's no delay In serving you hot hot if you go contrary .

Traditional worshippers will never fight the battle for their gods, the gods fight the battle all alone. Unlike some usêlèss Idiotîc nonêntities who lynched and burnt a poor innocent girl for blaspheming against their god. Is their god that weak and usêlèss that people must fight on his behalf? I better stick to my traditional god than serve such thing that cant defend himself..

Nobody is more filled with the Holy Spirit than the other. You are filled, you are filled.

And you love your traditional gods and you are a Christian? Hehehe
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by sharpwriter(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
elpochas:
He was among d noting d happen group.He thought all what dey did was a child's play.he even asisted in burying d goat.

Lol.. He partook in burying it and later exhumed it for consumption? Na wah o, may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Mrtaye: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
BigYash:
Even oga Righteousness no fit try that kind thing. This woman just go use her hand drag wahala to her self. Wisdom is profitable to ...........

Ahhhh looolz
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by dontrulee: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who send this one message like this??
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by tyav7: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Most likely the Mental Illness made her to commit the act in the first place
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by mankan2k7(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
May God show her mercy and restore her sanity
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Sanniwonder8: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
The greatest God my father in heaven have mercy on her and deliver her from this problem please God have mercy
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by LordEclipse: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Too bad.. you don't cast out demons without being spiritual..even in the Bible when the sons of Schiver tried casting out demons,the demos ran into them and all the 7sons ran mad instantly..
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by fa4oteejay: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
God will heal her
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Halo22: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
I keep telling people, if u can't convince people of different faith to join ur way of worship, just dey ur dey. Nah so one guy man join charismatics for my side then, go carry em popcy deity burn. From that day, nah so he became sick till he died mysteriously. Respect ordinances or avoid the.... simple.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by sylve11: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I've responded

I have responded as well. cool
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by badboyTee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
BigYash:
Even oga Righteousness no fit try that kind thing. This woman just go use her hand drag wahala to her self. Wisdom is profitable to ...........
who knows that may be righteousness wife grin
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by caye(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
elpochas:
That was how my Relative in the village back then in 2003 went and dug out a Live Sacrificial Goat that was buried alive.He died after eating it.Noting dy happen,Noting dy happen,pray make dy d day it will Happen no be 4 ur head e go Happen.

The goat was simply a "Transference medium".
The sickness or calamity bedeviling the victim was transferred to a non human living entity.
It was dangerous to have been consumed by anyone, since the negative vibrations of the victim was now on the animal.

If your story is true, lack of occult knowledge , killed your friend.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Successlane: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right.

The foolishness of some Christians is out of this world. Even though I am a christian, but I can't join the bandwagon of this stupid folks.

You're a Christian, Instead of worshiping your God and let others do their traditional things In peace, you want to intrude and destroy other people's place of worship.

Even Paul the apostle that was more filled with the holy spirit, got to Athens and noticed that the people were worshipping idols instead of God, he never destroyed it or burnt their idols,but instead he preached the gospel of Christ to them and the word which Paul gave to them touched them and they repented hence they brought their idols to Paul's feet and asked him to burn it for them.

How will us Christians feel if our churches is been destroyed or burnt down. Let's respect other people's belief. Before Christianity came to our land, our forebearers operated traditional religion and it's the best of all religion.

One thing I love much about our traditional god is that there's no delay In serving you hot hot if you go contrary .

Traditional worshippers will never fight the battle for their gods, the gods fight the battle all alone. Unlike some usêlèss Idiotîc nonêntities who lynched and burnt a poor innocent girl for blaspheming against their god. Is their god that weak and usêlèss that people must fight on his behalf? I better stick to my traditional god than serve such thing that cant defend himself..

You were making sense, until the bolded in red.

You went contrary to what you preached in the earlier above that.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Geesaintagape: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
This kind things keep happening n over zealous Christians will not learn.
Exactly thing like this happened to my classmate in University
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Geesaintagape: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
MurderX:
Why the thing no dey catch onyibo. Julius berger don scatter shrine tire for Naija, build bridge, build House, Shell dey scatter shrine build pipeline, build station, nobody kolo, nobody kpai. IPOB OP wan glorify their useless local shrine.
Say what u know.
I'm a staff of one the companies u mentioned we don't scatter shrine.
Community do the rituals n relocate their shrine then we carry on our construction

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is what happens when people do not follow the teaching of the Christ.

Nowhere did Christians in the scriptures go about destroying idols. Rather, it was the owners of these idols and spiritual tools that willingly from their heart burnt them (Read Acts 19:19).

If her insanity was a result of her destroying the shrine, it's a big price she has been forced to pay.

Anyway, headstrong pastors who want to deceive their congregants no go hear word.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:
It is interesting to note that the lady was not harmed by the traditional worshippers in anyway when she took it upon herself to burn down their shrine.
Instead, they left her alone to their gods to fight for themselves which they did according to the story
This is what one would have expected from Muhammad and his Allah when Deborah was said to blaspheme him. Alas, both where powerless and had to employ their deranged urchins to carry out their dirty works.
Seems traditional worshippers are more civilized and enlightened than the terrorist headslammers afterall
instead of u to be concerned about your sister n Christ that Yahweh cannot save,u immediately jumped to Islamic stuff that doesn't related
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by sylve11: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I've responded

Please check again.

Thanks. cool
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by donbenie(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Forget this nonsense. She didn't do it under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

I burnt our Kamanu (God of Thunder) Shrine in 1994, and I am still alive. Nothing happened and nothing will happen.

Are there no men of God to restore her sanity in her location? I see this as an affront to the Church of Jesus Christ.
So,why did you stop at Kamanu?
You should have continued the burning or have you ran out of shrines to burn?
Tomorrow now,if Muslims handle one of una Fanatics and your Churches,una go start shouting make them leave their God to fight its battles..
HYPOCRITES!
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Lacash: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Human Activist, Chimelum Ajanma shares his encounter with a mentally deranged woman who burnt her village shrine, Reports.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/7428156793923435/
Eeeeyah, and what happened to the law of giving to Cezar what duly belong to Cezar…She suppose leave trash for Lawma nah cool
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Ojuntana: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
compton11:
instead of u to be concerned about your sister n Christ that Yahweh cannot save,u immediately jumped to Islamic stuff that doesn't related

Yahweh can save her if He wished to. But he chose not to. She's in Paradise with Yahweh. A better place than the hell on earth called Nigeria and the deepest part of it called Sokoto.

The joke is on the savages who claim to serve "the most perfect man" but who are of worse behavior than even traditional worshippers. They are the terrorists of the earth!
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Gee64: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thank God say e nor die grin
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by SURElee(f): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you know anyone who knows her. Tell them to link her to the NSSP fire prayer platform either on Facebook and YouTube let us see if that spirit of insanity will persist from that shrine affecting her.

What God cannot do in her life does not exist!
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by HernanCortes: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
She go chook hand put for something wey pass am
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by sylve11: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I've responded

Check again. cool
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by BigYash: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
badboyTee:
who knows that may be righteousness wife grin
No na grin I no sure o
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by compton11(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

Yahweh can save her if He wished to. But he chose not to. She's in Paradise with Yahweh.
which paradise?

Be deceving yourself,well since he can't save.

Why hasn't he save the remaining chibok girls?

Ojuntana:

A better place than the hell on earth called Nigeria and the deepest part of it called Sokoto.
So u saw her in your dream?

Ojuntana:

The joke is on the savages who claim to serve "the most perfect man" but who are of worse behavior than even traditional worshippers. They are the terrorists of the earth!
the fact that those people that did it never represent Islam.

Killing for blasphemy is Bible stuff not Quranic stuff.

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

Luke 12:10

13 Then the Lord said to Moses:
14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him.
15 Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible;
16 [b]anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death.[/b]The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Leviticus 24:13-16
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by Emmanuel909090: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by RoyalDiadems: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
BarrElChapo:
She hadn't built up capacity for the battle she undertook. May God show her mercy whether now or hereafter.

I don't think it's a matter of capacity. If God did not send you on an errand and you go presumptuously to execute it, you won't have His backing. You're actually on your own.

That's the Hallmark of foolishness.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by RoyalDiadems: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bolaji26:
Ehya.

So her God no fit protect her

God didn't send her. God doesn't back presumptuous people.
Re: Church Member Becomes Mentally Deranged After Burning Her Village Shrine by ronyman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
The real owner of you soul has spoken even outside your knowledge.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.