Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Iz Pre Marital And Extramarital Affairs D Life Line? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iz Pre Marital And Extramarital Affairs D Life Line? (157 Views)

What Exactly Could Lead A Man Into Extramarital Affairs Even Though He Has Wife / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!! / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iz Pre Marital And Extramarital Affairs D Life Line? by Quality20(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
once It's getting dark, you will start seeing men trooping out from their homes and places of work to various joints, campuses, etc with their rides to pick up young prostituting ladies for sex as if their continued survival depends on this daily ritual of theirs. What way of life are these bunch of irresponsible men trying to bequeath on the young Upcoming generation who are observing them?
Well to be, fornication, adultery and alcoholism isn't really a way of life
Re: Iz Pre Marital And Extramarital Affairs D Life Line? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
louder!!

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account Setup / Dfhdfhfgjhfgjfjghjk / Dfhdjhfgjfgjgj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.