Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. (969 Views)

Most Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals / His FianceƩ Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Sleekskin: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
The environment is very toxic for us due to deranged homophobes dat go haywire at d mention of gay.
So my dear folks, be safe out there. Keep it discreet, and stay outta trouble.
Have fun but watch ya bak while at it.

Gay women and bisexual women hav it very easy than the male counterparts, so take caution and maintain maximum cover.

A great nite to u all.

2 Likes

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
what be this
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
op need slap
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Dorwadora(f): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Op why do you think bisexual women have an easy life?.... I wanna know.

Moreover it's against the rules to promote homosexuality on NL....

I hope they can do something about rule 9 soon so that NL can accommodate all orientation.
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Dorwadora(f): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I swesrugad if I get banned, Gaybriel? Your own don done. Swine.
Why you dey threaten Op nah? grin grin grin grin
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Who is this godforsaken thing, lalasticall and seun pls this moniker needs to be banned. This is rubbish of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why you dey threaten Op nah? grin grin grin grin
I swear I go kill him gay ass if them ban me because of him disgusting sef grin angry I hate gays pass anything... especially males.. they are useless! Btw.. Dawadawa how you dey na? cheesy
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2022
It's pride month y'all
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Dorwadora(f): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I swear I go kill him gay ass if them ban me because of him disgusting sef grin angry I hate gays pass anything... especially males.. they are useless! Btw.. Dawadawa how you dey na? cheesy
Abeg take am easy with op

I'm fine by the way smiley
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Candidlady: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
Who is this godforsaken thing, lalasticall and seun pls this moniker needs to be banned. This is rubbish of the highest order.
[/s]
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Sleekskin: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:
It's pride month y'all
Hurray cheesy

1 Like

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Haylel: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:
It's pride month y'all
ROYGBIV are the colors of the rainbow, nothing more.
Go celebrate your pride month in the western world, we don't do that here.
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Flamemignon1(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Haylel:

ROYGBIV are the colors of the rainbow, nothing more.
Go celebrate your pride month in the western world, we don't do that here.
You really are quite ignorant.....where did I say anything about a rainbow but to school you,the queer pride rainbow has six colors not seven so you can gatekeep your rainbow

2 Likes

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Haylel: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You really are quite ignorant.....where did I say anything about a rainbow but to school you,the queer pride rainbow has six colors not seven so you can gatekeep your rainbow
You are not tolerated here in the sane parts of Africa. Go do your queer in the west. Take your rainbow flag with you
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Sleekskin: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You are doing well.
I admire you patience and tenacity.

1 Like

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Haylel:

You are not tolerated here in the sane parts of Africa. Go do your queer in the west. Take your rainbow flag with you
LoL....I don't live in any part of Africa
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Flamemignon1(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Sleekskin:

You are doing well.
I admire you patience and tenacity.
Thanks man
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Asceleb16(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sleekskin:
You are doing well. I admire you patience and tenacity.
Honestly,the guy is mature
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Blue86(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
It is against nature for the same sex to be sexually attracted to another.

Do you think then, that it will go well with those who practise what is naturally unnatural?
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blue86:
It is against nature for the same sex to be sexually attracted to another.

Do you think then, that it will go well with those who practise what is naturally unnatural?

What do you think you know about nature?
Yen yen yen! undecided

1 Like

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Haylel: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL....I don't live in any part of Africa
Nairaland is predominantly a Nigerian forum. Anything LGBTq is shunned at, and should not be promoted.
Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Haylel:

Nairaland is predominantly a Nigerian forum. Anything LGBTq is shunned at, and should not be promoted.
Good,do your part and call the mods

1 Like

Re: Parting Shots To All Bisexuals And Gays. by Cousin9999: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Op is a disgusting troll.

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Phones / Catch Your Cheating Partner In The Act / Lady Who Asked Dad To Babysit Her Children Gets The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.