Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention (1249 Views)

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by ganisucks(f): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Bola Tinubu, a frontrunner among APC presidential aspirants, has appealed to Governor Ben Ayade, who is also seeking the ruling party’s presidential ticket, to be behind him at the June 6-8 national convention.

Mr Tinubu also reminded the Cross River governor that he is the “senior brother.”

According to a statement by Bayo Onanuga, the director of media and communication of the Tinubu Campaign Organisation on Wednesday, Mr Tinubu said this when he visited Mr Ayade at the Government House in Calabar.

According to the statement, Mr Tinubu told the governor who is also running for president on the platform of APC, that there was no collision in their desires.

“Mine is to respect you as you respect me. I appeal to you as your senior brother and the first to declare his intention, not to endorse me today but when you get to Abuja, you can endorse me fully,” Mr Tinubu told Mr Ayade. “We must have that unity of purpose. We must work together not only for the unity and economic development of Cross River, but also of the country.”

Mr Tinubu promised to work with the state for the full development of Calabar port if elected next president in 2023.

The Cross River governor described Mr Tinubu as a trans-generational leader, political strategist and that he had the capacity, experience and exposure to lead the country and said history would be kind to Tinubu as the man who propelled the APC to power in 2015, stressing that he is a cornerstone of the party’s success over the years.

Mr Ayade said he had a long-standing excellent relationship with Mr Tinubu, adding that each time he sought his advice on issues, he always got it.

“Thank you for your insensitivity to party affiliation, to age difference, to religion and to ethnicity,” Mr Ayade told the APC national leader.

Mr Ayade also mentioned that it was the turn of Southern Nigeria to produce the country’s president in 2023 after the expiration of the eight years of President Muhammadu Buhari. He explained that the idea of zoning came about to ensure an egalitarian and equitable power sharing in the country.

“Zoning is a provision of our constitution to ensure balancing, it should not be about ethnic or regional domination, but balancing. It’s the turn of Southern Nigeria in 2023,” he said.

The governor added that the country was in dire need of change and a new way of doing things and noted that with Nigeria’s potential as number seven in the world in terms of oil and gas deposits, it was regrettable it imports fuel to meet local demand.

The statement said Mr Tinubu was accompanied on the visit by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, ex-Governors Tanko Al-Makura, and Kashim Shettima. Others were Senate Leader Victor Ndoma-Egba, presidential aide Yau Darazo, and TETFUND chair Kashim Ibrahim-Imam.

It added that the APC leader had earlier visited the Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V, who described him as a great power broker and a great leader of the APC.

(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/im-ayades-senior-brother-he-should-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by paracolaxnear1: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by Imortal001: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
No be only brother, na grand pa.. This Tinubu need to commot the log in his eyes so that he can see clearly to know that nigeria dont need his service. He didnt gat the swagg to be in aso rock. We move with osinbajo! Osinbajo is so so presidential, tested and trusted!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by Ekejoestar(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
BABA WHERE ARE THE COWS, with absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians, the kind beating wey you go collect on that day ehn will make all your miscreanitic urchins to shamefully run into their holes with their tail in-between their ass.

Upon all the atrocities being commited by fulani herdsmen in Nigeria, you haven't opened your mouth to condemn them all because of your selfish lifelong ambition.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by stainedanisus1: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , your direction is what we will follow.
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by DownChelsea(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2022
TINUNBINU is begging for Support now?

Looks like his woes just started

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by Goodday90(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2022
You are his senior brother or his Ancestor?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by cuddlyaplasta4: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by Indispensable85(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2022
ganisucks:

https://gazettengr.com/im-ayades-senior-brother-he-should-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu/

The Cross River governor described Mr Tinubu as a trans-generational leader, political strategist and that he had the capacity, experience and exposure to lead the country and said history would be kind to Tinubu as the man who propelled the APC to power in 2015, stressing that he is a cornerstone of the party’s success over the years.

Only Tinubu can be so discribed amongst all the aspirants in the APC.

The statement said Mr Tinubu was accompanied on the visit by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, ex-Governors Tanko Al-Makura, and Kashim Shettima. Others were Senate Leader Victor Ndoma-Egba, presidential aide Yau Darazo, and TETFUND chair Kashim Ibrahim-Imam.

Just look at the quality of men in Tinubu's entourage. Jagaban is unmatchable.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by bicoloratrite9: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by ChangetheChange: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Mine is to respect you as you respect me. I appeal to you as your senior brother and the first to declare his intention, not to endorse me today but when you get to Abuja, you can endorse me fully,” Mr Tinubu told Mr Ayade. “We must have that unity of purpose. We must work together not only for the unity and economic development of Cross River, but also of the country.
grin grin grin
Desperation of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by KoronaKola: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , your direction is what we will follow. A forward thinker and a master strategist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by DamianX: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
This man is too delusional at this age begging for votes when you know you're not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by RobustRoad: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Baba Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by TallerKola: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
ABAT will be the president no matter what. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by Weak6Exers: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , on your mandate till infinity. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by OBALOLA55(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
TINUBU BOTS DON TAKE OVER THE THREAD

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by BowlingTall: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
See this swegbe. Dem tell you sey mumu Ayade no get family picture for him papa house. How yar opolo eye take resemble Ayade own. No worry, yar disgrace for convention still dey load. Segun oni still dey warm your registration form for SDP, shonibare jus need some of yar Lil Wayne dollars and him go comply

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TINUBU BOTS DON TAKE OVER THE THREAD

No mind dem. After convention and their God disgrace, dem go disappear

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:
TINUNBINU is begging for Support now?

Looks like his woes just started
Him 570 delegates don run go ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by islandsscotch8: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by cleatsmottled9: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man is just everywhere you go. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
From king Maker to King begger

The old man keep disgracing himself cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu the master strategist in begging grin
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
is obvious Ganduje aka Gandollar is ff @Tinubu to become part of the presidency if eventually tinubu wins, this is to ensure he is shielded from Prosecution on the corruption his infamous for, Pocketing huge sums of dollars on a video, there's video evidence of this, All politicians work for their self interests and not for the nation, with the level of Bat's politics I may be forced to choose atiku that I know is a well known thief, I voted atiku in the last election and I may vote him this time again,
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by crossfm: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
After becoming president,he will be like,
: I know am not doing well but don't need to complain am your elder and deserve some respect.
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by KoronaKola: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon slayer of Meth cannibals. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by DownChelsea(f): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2022
crossfm:
After becoming president,he will be like,
: I know am not doing well but don't need to complain am your elder and deserve some respect.

Was that a joke?

Tinubu?? President??

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention by IamWonderful: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2022
bjg

(1) (Reply)

Why Are ALL Peter Obi's Supporters Very Insultive, Intolerant, & Aggressive? / Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians / I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.