Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger (24066 Views)

Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by 2kurupt(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Liverpool fan go and sit down.
Apart from Ruben Dias and Van Dirk,Rudiger is better than the rest.
Who be Matip and Kouyate?
As in, see the disrespect.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Ojuntana: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
charlesm91:
for that tweaker? His ass is on display online since Saturday. Man simply showed Valverde his ass rather than actually defending against him.

grin grin

Him think say Fede na gaybriel. Him no no say guyman straight pass ruler

Na ruler the guy take measure the pass cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by 2kurupt(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
newguy1:
Madrid is stepping on the snake tAil. Y r dey fixate on Chelsea players. Mark my word in two years time they will be saying Howfar on James n havertz
Chelsea won't be repeating the mistake they did with Rudiger
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by quickly: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Purpleperry:
I don't see any void he's filling

People will now wonder why Madrid win back to back champions league.

They suck out the best players from other clubs.

Hazard Bale were collecting millions seating on the bench and the club will be complaining of been almost bankrupt.

The best thing that will happen is the bankruptcy of Real Madrid because they are a greedy club .

What if they got Mbappe
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by hermesprogidy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
See serious clubs already signing players and preparing for next season, Manu own is never like that. There own is to pursue one player throughout the transfer window and still not sign the player angry
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
betrayer , greedy black man ,,I still wish good luck though, Chelsea will survive with or without you

Set emotions aside mahn! In life change is expected.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Lazenby007(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:
see nothing special in this guy, na normal hype from British media, make him come la liga n we see how good he is..
player dt looked pro against madrid n always overlapping in big games, if not for the experienced thiago silver, rudiger would have been exposed since..
he doesn't come close to the likes of vigil, diaz, matip, kouyate, laporte n even stones..
Beef
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by tomzyELNINO: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

E no go better for Marina

E don better for her already. Na you need to pray for yourself, not curse her.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Lazenby007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
New007:
Chelsea no try at all! embarassed
At all, bro

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Cmanforall: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Throwback:
Their replacement for Sergio Ramos.
No, they got Alaba then in place of Ramos
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Amayabor1: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Purpleperry:
I don't see any void he's filling

He is better than Militao. Militao will likely drop to the bench.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by pmc01(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
2LESS:
I taught RM had another spare CB in Nacho ?

There was a time last season all 3 were out and Casemiro had to fill in at CB

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by RapistOnBail: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
tomzyELNINO:

E don better for her already. Na you need to pray for yourself, not curse her.
It’s football matters bro. Also,
I know say my life never better to her level yet. But trust me I’m not sleeping on the bicycle.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by eddyslim(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
spy24:
This guy fit go chop bench for Madrid o
y

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by martineverest(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
contigiency:
Chelsea just let their prized asset to leave free of charge.
Christensen, azpilicueta and Alonso are all heading to barca for almost free
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by paulolee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
2kurupt:

Guy rest, you obviously don't know how transfers work going by your comment up there. So Bayern Munich, Barcelona etc that wanted his signature aren't top teams right?
my guy even if maguire is offered for free, big teams would come bt slap a fee on him n dey would ignore him..
u tink Juve would think about getting Pogba back if united puts 40m on him??
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by fantastic1: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:
see nothing special in this guy, na normal hype from British media, make him come la liga n we see how good he is..
player dt looked pro against madrid n always overlapping in big games, if not for the experienced thiago silver, rudiger would have been exposed since..
he doesn't come close to the likes of vigil, diaz, matip, kouyate, laporte n even stones..
Stop the hate. Besides, when did English media start hyping foreigners who are black?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Monday60655(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
I like Rudiger and I wish him best of luck in his new club. But Rudiger, you didn't try at all, you would have signed an extension at Chelsea with an agreement to be sold so that Chelsea can make out something from your departure.
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Proudlyomonna: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another great plus for the almighty Real Madrid.
I smell something like back to back again grin
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by FireUpNow(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hazard left for Real Madrid, Chelsea won UCL Rudi is gone Chelsea will still win more trophies without Rudi. Congrats to him though
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Demurray: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
spy24:
This guy fit go chop bench for Madrid o
IRO NLA (BIG LIE)
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Komu1048(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:

U r a pathetic liar

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Nomiyesupersaint: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:
Abeg shut up

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
2kurupt:
As in, see the disrespect.
No be small disrespect
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Demurray: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:
Rudiger is a better playercos he's among those defenders who are hungry for goals. It is real Madrid norms to sign defender who could score when the need arise as in the case of Roberto Carlos, Marcelo, Ramos
Welcome on board rugged RUDIGER.
HALA MADRID!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by caprini1: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Monday60655:
I like Rudiger and I wish him best of luck in his new club. But Rudiger, you didn't try at all, you would have signed an extension at Chelsea with an agreement to be sold so that Chelsea can make out something from your departure.
This is why he ran cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by legba1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
He should have been tied to a better contract long before now but gravasca or wetin that Russian woman name no just show luv...
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Demurray: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
quickly:

People will now wonder why Madrid win back to back champions league.

They suck out the best players from other clubs.

Hazard Bale were collecting millions seating on the bench and the club will be complaining of been almost bankrupt.

The best thing that will happen is the bankruptcy of Real Madrid because they are a greedy club .

What if they got Mbappe
Bale is leaving at the end of this month while Hazard would be leaving at the end of next season so there is nothing like bankruptcy should Mbappe come
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by ukpahu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
i will miss him
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by omotola90(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
paulolee:
stones ke...now I believe this is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Obyino: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good signing
Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by Monday60655(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
caprini1:
This is why he ran cheesy

But your club still put you in a perpetual pain since time immemorial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! / Rio 2016 Segun Toriola Flying The Nigerian Flag High Advances To Second Round / Eden Hazard Wins 2019 Europa League Player Of The Season Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.