Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss (26060 Views)

Naira Marley Back In Court. Case Adjourned Till Tomorrow. / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
A woman who actually dehumanizing the man for years and still come out to slander the man and claim victim , this woman should be in a mental facility, only God knows what's in her head but for me ...... ITS BULL SHIT

5 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
Wait, you're asking if Amber is an actress?

Omo, I be think say nah only me no dey know celebrities grin

I am sure I am worst than you are o.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
visijo:
Ask your partner to pronounce yacht, buffet, rendezvous and pneumonia and come and tell me if you still wanna be with them tongue

You dey yab Naija girls now, if dem get your time yab you back no complain o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by PrinceOfLagos: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Belial06:

Now I see what helinues and the likes say about you .

Grow up
Who is Helinues

Never heard of him before
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by WriterX(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Followed the case from day one to end, watched and documented evidence and went through experienced lawyer's and analysis provided , this was true justice for a man who had to leave with so much please make no mistake JD isn't innocent on counts that include drug uses but Amber deserves what she got.

This woman suppose dey make man tire for woman matter like give up on women totally but justice was served.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by bluefilm: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Useless bitch.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by FireUpNow(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Righthussle:
What can I do to make you happy. Beautiful and VALUABLE women are not supposed to be sad for any reason.
Still Johnny Depp is tired of her. Moral lesson is that no matter how beautiful and rich a woman is one man is tired of her

7 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by caesymore(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Righthussle:
What can I do to make you happy. Beautiful and VALUABLE women are not supposed to be sad for any reason.

From your SIMPle point of veiw.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Feminists are not bias, we are for fairness and equality.

You are not among the usual Nigeria or Nairaland feminists o. Those ones are ndi-ifenemenisi and not feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Basiljoe: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
There's a separate standard of Justice for women - Rational male.

Watch how quick she is to bring up women's right. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I have been watching her films for years too, but never knew who she was. You know all those people that play semi-main-actor in action movies, that's her.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Kajaard: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Go pay him money. It is when things don't favour them they will know how they are woman, and that they should pamper them as if men are not human being. We all born to this world one way or the other. Must men be suffering all the time?

Thank you for this statement bro. Very true.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Aflix(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
[img][/img]
pocohantas:

I swear. Is she an actress? She has good acting skills. Na only her know why she wants him down so bad. cheesy
She gave a really bad performance in court though. Everybody could see through her.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

She is pretty but her manipulation is too much. It's not worth it at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Also, she is currently knacking that money miss road Elon Musk.

"Elon Musk donated $1m to two charities in her honour while they were dating, following her split from Johnny Depp.". According to Daily mail.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Pimine: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ishilove:
He had a better team of lawyers this time, that's why he won.
Aswearugaaad

Her lies and deceit were laid bare for the world to see. That wench should be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Pimine: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

You are not among the usual Nigeria or Nairaland feminists o. Those ones are ndi-ifenemenisi and not feminists.
Aswearugaaad

New one haha

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by ponishah: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Go pay him money. It is when things don't favour them they will know how they are woman, and that they should pamper them as if men are not human being. We all born to this world one way or the other. Must men be suffering all the time?
Completely on point!
Western women are always oppressing their husband's with their one-sided constitution.
Any small thing wife go send husband packing from house wey him build.
Very wicked wives.

4 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by onilanre(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

And evil at the same time
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

So, you get sense like this and you're acting weird under the other post as if I was the cause of your frus tration?

Anyway, out of court settlement time has past because the verdict/judgement has been delivered.

FYI, I did what I did there to you for your nasty act to my other moniker.
You just know say I get sense?
Your username speaks more of how you v been rude to mods & to women.
Seems I ll teach you some sense if you don't behave.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by folake4u(f): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I swear. Is she an actress? She has good acting skills. Na only her know why she wants him down so bad. cheesy

Damn Poco!!! shocked

She acted in Aquaman na. You never watch am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

New one haha

LoL, no be lie...

That's the title teytey because that is how they act.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Unshackled: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/realamberheard/status/1532083776741842945

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7156999/johnny-depp-wins-defamation-case
some women are just created to be devils.

They won't take responsibility
They won't say the Truth
They will blame everyone else but themselves
They will rather destroy their partner than walk away

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

My gender is useless ..
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is the reason we the MEN avoid Women like plagues in diaspora.
Each country in the WEST, has got more single & searching women than we have in Africa!
The WORST THING you will do as a man in the US is to settle for a Lady you Love more & she doesn't reciprocate in overwhelming magnitude.

The BEST MARRIAGE in Diaspora is when you as a man marries a woman who sees you as god.
Anything short of this is Armageddon!

Just imagine that sinking AMBER roping in American Rights, women rights, chattered Rights. Dragging every thing to herself. That's how their brains have been wired to think. She will soon call on LGBT.

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by casppyjay: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/realamberheard/status/1532083776741842945

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7156999/johnny-depp-wins-defamation-case
lol u are indeed the definition of illusion and mirage… was it the jury and the judiciary that asked u to poo on his bed? Or did they ask u to photoshop evidences that eventually an expert digital and document forensic analyst exposed ur deception… u will find the sympathy u seek online trust me without doubt the ratio of dumbos to brainys online is not encouraging… dumbos like u av saturated both land and airspace ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

You just know say I get sense?
Your username speaks more of how you v been rude to mods & to women.
Seems I ll teach you some sense if you don't behave.

FYI, this is a trolling account.

I dey talk things the way they are, if you behave I go applaud you and if you misbehave, you go receive am.

Rude to women? No, I'm not..., I only put those si lly ones where they belong and put the wise ones in their expected places.

Don't try that for your own sanity and mental health here o. shocked

The other time, just small thing you don dey swear for yourself and you're threatening me. grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
truthsayer009:

Also, she is currently knacking that money miss road Elon Musk.

"Elon Musk donated $1m to two charities in her honour while they were dating, following her split from Johnny Depp.". According to Daily mail.

Lmao @ money miss road.
She is a catch then. From Depp to Elon Musk. Maybe Elon Musk would give her the $7m to pay for damages.

truthsayer009:

I have been watching her films for years too, but never knew who she was. You know all those people that play semi-main-actor in action movies, that's her.

Yea. I know that kind actor. They get to star in one series and go boom! After that, you may not really place them as A-list or B-list sef.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Banbanna(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Johnny Depp, the Judge & Jury, and the court of public opinion don change am for her. She's now gone from being Amber Heard to Amber Hian cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao @ money miss road.
She is a catch then. From Depp to Elon Musk. Maybe Elon Musk would give her the $7m to pay for damages.

Yea. I know that kind actor. They get to star in one series and go boom! After that, you may not really place them as A-list or B-list sef.

It's what white women do, they know how to position themselves where the big boys are, athletes, CEOs and the rest.

She is only angry she lost the case, asper bragging rights. The money would be payed by her Boyfriend surely.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Arizoner: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

You deserve a dirty slap. how can you not know Amber heard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth & His Beautiful Wife Elsie Loved Up In New Photos / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.