Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss (26063 Views)

Naira Marley Back In Court. Case Adjourned Till Tomorrow. / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by wis3(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Digmygold:

I am only correcting your mistake of acknowledging bought beauty as organic.
I understand you were prolly trying to quote another person but, if a person can afford something. They definitely should have it. Forget all that talk about rocking how you look and how you're perfect without changing a thing about yourself. The world has evolved.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by ashawopikin(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:

Verdict that can be settled amicably. Shey court dey enter reconciliation matters?
what are u even saying?
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Digmygold: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
I understand you were prolly trying to quote another person but, if a person can afford something. They definitely should have it. Forget all that talk about rocking how you look and how you're perfect without changing a thing about yourself. The world has evolved.

Bought beauty is not beauty. It's fake and we have seen them (plastics) practically falling apart after a while even after having used the services of the best Surgeons. E no too make sense IMO.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by wis3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Digmygold:

Bought beauty is not beauty. It's fake and we have seen them (plastics) practically falling apart after a while even after having used the services of the best Surgeons. E no too make sense IMO.
It has its advantages. Say for instance someone who was born, physically challenged, or let me use the word "deformed" at birth and could not afford to correct these anomalies. Do you still consider it beauty? The only down of it is you have to keep on spending money to keep up with whatever alterations you made to your body. There's also the risk it even getting worse than it were, or maybe even death.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Digmygold: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
It has its advantages. Say for instance someone who was born, physically challenged, or let me use the word "deformed" at birth and could not afford to correct these anomalies. Do you still consider it beauty? The only down of it is you have to keep on spending money to keep up with whatever alterations you made to your body. There's also the risk it even getting worse than it were, or maybe even death.

You are very right. It may sometimes be a necessity.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Acidbath: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Don't worry amber.

Come and buy negroe husband from the zoo.

They are ready to serve you like the slaves they are

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2022
ashawopikin:
what are u even saying?
It ll be settled after court. Amber no get that kind money to pay Depp.
Idi ti je owo yen!

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by KanoSeller: 2:42am On Jun 03, 2022
BolaEmilia:
My gender always using feminine nature as a weapon.

She isn't concerned about who was right. She is so concerned about are feminine nature.

We Nigerian ladies ain't so entitled like these whites. angry angry angry
she also been saying nobody will believe johnny because he's a man. now that she lost the thought of free lying speech as a woman. she think woman lost, like she speak to all the woman in the world. the world will believe anyone with evidence just not lying

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Femi8586(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Righthussle:

I am sure you don't have any beautiful woman in your life . Sorry.

Mumu lol

So na this evil manipulative woman you dey call beautiful?
Do you even know the meaning of the word beautiful? grin

You're a SIMP (The I must do everything to satisfy women crew even if na to sacrifice my life) grin

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Chiraq77(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

You are not among the usual Nigeria or Nairaland feminists o. Those ones are ndi-ifenemenisi and not feminists.
Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by JovialJune(f): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
RightToReject:

Someone that does not know you for a typical personification of goo that you are and sees this your post might conclude that you have always been a rational and fair-minded lady that is worthy of being counted among classy ladies, Lol. You obviously made this unsentimental post because you know that she is indefensible at this point.

Gbenu oshi soun, yeyenatu angry

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by ashawopikin(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Idi ti je owo yen!
johnny depp: that one no concern me o, verdict don give final judgement, my money must complete.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
BolaEmilia:
My gender always using feminine nature as a weapon.

She isn't concerned about who was right. She is so concerned about are feminine nature.

We Nigerian ladies ain't so entitled like these whites. angry angry angry

Sorry ma, I was getting your point until it got to "we Nigerian ladies....". You mean the Nigerian ladies who would rather die than split the bill for a date in half and pay half, the Nigerian ladies who would rather die than buy certain basic things for themselves because they have a boyfriend, the Nigerian ladies who would rather die than ask a guy who they fancy out on a date? Those Nigerian ladies are less entitled than the "whites" who do the above?
Ma'am, if you want to speak for yourself, then fine. But if you want to generalize, then re-evaluate your analysis.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
visijo:
Ask your partner to pronounce yacht, buffet, rendezvous and pneumonia and come and tell me if you still wanna be with them tongue

Lol. Nice one. But...in this naija? If relationships were dependent on this test...hmmmmmm. Well, at least, it would reduce many wrongly matched couples from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by ashawopikin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Idi ti je owo yen!
her ex boyfriend is currently the richest man in the world, that money be like 20 naira for am, make she beg am grin
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
ashawopikin:
her ex boyfriend is currently the richest man in the world, that money be like 20 naira for am, make she beg am grin
eggxactly. Make she just do quickie for Elon Musk make the maga help her pay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.