Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss (26072 Views)

Naira Marley Back In Court. Case Adjourned Till Tomorrow. / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Mumusaphire: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Navalsadiq:
it's their nature.women and self entitlement.they feel they should own it all and society has made it look that way
and they will be the one shouting equal right. What did they even want.

6 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Johel(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Belial06: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

Now I see what helinues and the likes say about you .

Grow up

10 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by MrUchenna1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by rajiedreez: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
So she has a right to say her thoughts and he has no right to tell the world it's a lie abi

4 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

These Tinubu people. Is that the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by 9japride(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty
[color=#006600][/color]

That's a pretty psycho. You are free to befriend her.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by CzarChris(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty
Yeah
A pretty dumb, ugly on the inside, bed turding witch that's what she is.

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Ebubu3: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Trying to play the victim and gender card to gain public/female sympathy is dead on arrival, I followed this court case from the very beginning and it was obvious she was lying and faking tears, everyone saw through her lies, every one knows she wanted another cash out, she was caught committing perjury countless times in court, she should zip her lips and pay up.

a whole feminist like u saying this cheesy
to God be d glory oo
at last men r not endangered species

7 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by nograv: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

After all the proven allegations of her abuse, all you can say is that she is pretty..

Wow. Some men truly think with their joystick.

7 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by bigiyaro(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty
pretty serpentine

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Awise09(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
Johnny Depp has a really bad mouth. :-)
forget the mouth his a made man
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by toujurs: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Because i am a woman abi grin,

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Harddiskng(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ishilove:
He had a better team of lawyers this time, that's why he won.

That’s the sad truth. Imagine his lawyer couldn’t prove his innocence. The damage such a manipulative woman would have done.

I am against this nonsense woke culture that is being propagated that women should be believed simply because they are “women”. One accusation and you see brainless e-warrior rallying to support her claims without evidence but the man needs evidence to prove his innocence angry

I am all for pushing equality, cuz i am sure very soon the world would wake up from this nonsense.

At the end of the day, its a woman that makes the life of other women harder.

4 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by JovialJune(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ebubu3:

a whole feminist like u saying this cheesy
to God be d glory oo
at last men r not endangered species

Feminists are not bias, we are for fairness and equality.

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Ebubu3: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty
you mumu oh

for serious court case lyk dis this is ur first reaction.

if u were d judge, i have confidence her beauty would have blinded ur judgement shocked

weak men

congrats to johny depp

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by PericomaNwankwo: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Do you own the site?
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by zudozz: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
From this trial it was obvious that she never ever loved him...

Useless thing!

4 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Freethinker87: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
DryMouth:
Idiot lunatic.
When you were boasting in that video saying nobody would believe him cos he was a man nko?

This shuld be a lesson to other women who run their mouth anyhow, hoping that the law would always support them.

Go and fvck elon musk again to have him pay the $15m liberal suit that has hit you. Idiot!

The law always support them. That recording was chilling.

"Go ahead, call the cops. Tell them you were assaulted by a woman and see who they believe"

Believe it or not women now controls the narrative for social justice. The law by default is on the woman's side, a man will have to convine the court of his innocence.

It's a frightful time to be a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Harddiskng:

That’s the sad truth. Imagine his lawyer couldn’t prove his innocence. The damage such a manipulative woman would have done.

I am against this nonsense woke culture that is being propagated that women should be believed simply because they are “women”. One accusation and you see brainless e-warrior rallying to support her claims without evidence but the man needs evidence to prove his innocence angry

I am all for pushing equality, cuz i am sure very soon the world would wake up from this nonsense.

At the end of the day, its a woman that makes the life of other women harder.
What a despicable woman (Jemma Beale)

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty
simp
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Proudlyomonna: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
BolaEmilia:
My gender always using feminine nature as a weapon.

She isn't concerned about who was right. She is so concerned about are feminine nature.

We Nigerian ladies ain't so entitled like these whites. angry angry angry

At bolded
i dikwa sure undecided

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mindlog:
A movie would be made out of this case

I swear. Is she an actress? She has good acting skills. Na only her know why she wants him down so bad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
She is still living a lie

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by SavageBoy: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
JovialJune:
Trying to play the victim and gender card to gain public/female sympathy is dead on arrival, I followed this court case from the very beginning and it was obvious she was lying and faking tears, everyone saw through her lies, every one knows she wanted another cash out, she was caught committing perjury countless times in court, she should zip her lips and pay up.

Thank God this is coming from a woman.

Depp's lawyer is a really brilliant lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by DryMouth: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

The law always support them. That recording was chilling.

"Go ahead, call the cops. Tell them you were assaulted by a woman and see who they believe"

Believe it or not women now controls the narrative for social justice. The law by default is on the woman's side, a man will have to convine the court of his innocence.

It's a frightful time to be a man.
I swear.
Where there is no evidence, the law automatically favours women

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by MrBONE2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
chemicool:

She's rich!

And dangerous grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by MrBONE2(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

Yeah Bwana and in deed very dangerous grin
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Tallesty1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I swear. Is she an actress? She has good acting skills. Na only her know why she wants him down so bad. cheesy
Wait, you're asking if Amber is an actress?

Omo, I be think say nah only me no dey know celebrities grin
Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by rex21: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
visijo:
Ask your partner to pronounce yacht, buffet, rendezvous and pneumonia and come and tell me if you still wanna be with them tongue
So after rightly pronouncing these words, does one become a good partner ??

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Martinez39s(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sebastine1994:
This was why I was deported back to Nigeria.

For domestic violence, my own girl would slap me and rush to call 911 first.

Sometimes in America, na who report case first be the innocent. Of not because this man had evidence this woman would have ruined his life totally.

Kai! Next time, when you go abroad, don't allow any female to live with you. Also, when abroad, ensure to stay away from single mothers, especially their children.

8 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
Go n settle out of court if it's still possible.
If you believe in God n you are saying the truth, hopefully there ll be a mutual parting.
If I m in her shoes, I won't go to court to still lose. Never!

So, you get sense like this and you're acting weird under the other post as if I was the cause of your frus tration?

Anyway, out of court settlement time has past because the verdict/judgement has been delivered.

FYI, I did what I did there to you for your nasty act to my other moniker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D / William Onyeabor Is Dead! / Genevieve Nnaji And Agbani Darego Straight-Faces (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.