Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) (38921 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
What do women gain from separating a man from his family?

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by lomprico(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
CondemnBattery:
By the time that yeye love go do am shege, it would be too late
Never abandon your family for any woman. I mean any woman. Blood will never divorce you

His blood already divorced him. The issue playing out here is simply racism. They don't like Megan because she is black and a "commoner"

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
The plan was that It’s only the working royal family members that would pose on the balcony. Harry and Meghan already resigned and are no longer working royal family members. So they weren’t among those to pose on the balcony but they are in the UK to celebrate with the Queen.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Marry a woman that makes family bond stronger not one that takes you far from your own family

Word!!
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Dmacqh(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
His life , his choice .
Wether he is biggest simp after Will Smith is debatable.
He stood up for black and racial discrimination in Buckingham ....that the one I want to applaud him for .

If reverse is the case , can Meghan forgo royalty and luxury for him ?

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Do you know Queen' Elizabeth's lineage was never meant to enjoy the kingship? Her papa brother, the rightful king abdicated the throne just to go marry a divorcee.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by akwunomy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
That is their family problem…as a family in Nigeria we have a different problem…which is bad government caused by them
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by bitingcool: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
campbelljosh:
Dem dey Aso rock grin

Dem dey Ozumba Mbadiwe
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Sultty(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Harry my man
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Henricarter(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
When dem go leave him eye go clear
OVB123:
The young man don 4sake wealth and affluence to follow the luv of his life. abeg! make una leave ham alone.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by McOluOmo: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
There's dignity in royalty

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
the weyrey queen was part of those who experiment us with the north after thief Lugard. Ko ni da fun gbogboyin, e ni sun re

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by alizma: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
OVB123:
The young man don 4sake wealth and affluence to follow the luv of his life. abeg! make una leave ham alone.
Don't mind them. It was previously announced that they will not be there, I don't expect their absence to be a breaking news but trust journalist, they won't stop here, tomorrow they will tell us how the queen feels about their absence.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
How you marry an older woman and she estranges you from your family and heritage.
Prince Harry is only fit to be the KING OF SIMPS

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by IamMobisola(f): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Marry a woman that makes family bond stronger not one that takes you far from your own family

Yeah right, you missed out on the word GOOD FAMILY.
This British family that turned Princess Diana's husband and children against her before they finally assasinated her, this same children grew up with regrets of having ever believed what they told them about their mother. The same British family that is filled with evil and hatred. It's just the media hype, the British family is evil. Go and read the history of their family before you start generalising.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
definitelyME:
2023 is almost upon us. A year when many of us will decide if we will continue to be cause of Nigeria's problems, A year when many of us will decide if we want to be cause of Nigeria's problems and a year when many of us would choose if we want to be a part of Nigeria's SOLUTION .....

Before you decide to cast your vote come 2023, I want you to take a Very good look where we find ourselves as a nation after 60 years of independence and in the 21st century as the GIANT OF AFRICA ( the richest country on the continent)

state sponsored terrorism, rampant kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen crises, the most corrupt country in the world, ASUU strikes(politicians sending their kids abroad to study in world class schools why our children suffer), unpaid pensions and salaries, high level of unemployment, epileptic power supply, stolen pubic funds, corruption in broad daylight, unbearable high cost of living, pathetic medical care(politicians and even the president who is supposed to be a role model, going abroad for treatment while we the citizens that voted them in are left to suffer) and many other problems that can make a one weep uncontrollably and regret ever being a Nigerian.....

For those that succeeded in putting this current government in power due to tribalism, selling of votes and others, I have this to say to you, may God almighty reward you heavily according to what you deserve...

Now my brothers and sisters, 2023, the year that would be a very defining year in the history of out country, the year that could turn our current situation around as a nation is almost upon us. Please before you vote for that Candidate you love so much, I want you to cast tribalism aside and look at the bigger picture while you ask yourself this question, "does he have our best interest as a nation at heart?
If I'm not mistaken, we've been ruled by two major parties since 1999, APC and PDP but through out the years they've all shown that they are incapable of producing the kind of leader we deserve as the giant of Africa and That they can only produce either incompetent or corrupt leaders... So why don't we look beyond PDP and APC ? Must we keep recycling the same old,corrupt, evil, and deceptive people who are only good at making promises they know they can't or don't intend to fulfill ? A lot of able and well meaning candidates are abound other parties put the problem is that they are never given the chance....

Please, my fellow Nigerians let us come together and prove to those corrupt and evil politicians that we are fed up of bad governance, we are fed up of corruption and that Power belongs to the people

Let us vote for a candidate not with a tribalistic mind set, not because because the candidate is form the north, East, south, or west, not because the candidate is Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba, but Let us all vote for a candidate because we want A BETTER NIGERIA

May the sole of my beloved and favourite president ever, his excellency, President umaru musa yar adua continue to rest in perfect peace, For he had a vision for Nigeria that sadly hasn't been achieved cry

Stop spamming every topic.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
definitelyME:
2023 is almost upon us. A year when many of us will decide if we will continue to be cause of Nigeria's problems, A year when many of us will decide if we want to be cause of Nigeria's problems and a year when many of us would choose if we want to be a part of Nigeria's SOLUTION .....

Before you decide to cast your vote come 2023, I want you to take a Very good look where we find ourselves as a nation after 60 years of independence and in the 21st century as the GIANT OF AFRICA ( the richest country on the continent)

state sponsored terrorism, rampant kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen crises, the most corrupt country in the world, ASUU strikes(politicians sending their kids abroad to study in world class schools why our children suffer), unpaid pensions and salaries, high level of unemployment, epileptic power supply, stolen pubic funds, corruption in broad daylight, unbearable high cost of living, pathetic medical care(politicians and even the president who is supposed to be a role model, going abroad for treatment while we the citizens that voted them in are left to suffer) and many other problems that can make a one weep uncontrollably and regret ever being a Nigerian.....

For those that succeeded in putting this current government in power due to tribalism, selling of votes and others, I have this to say to you, may God almighty reward you heavily according to what you deserve...

Now my brothers and sisters, 2023, the year that would be a very defining year in the history of out country, the year that could turn our current situation around as a nation is almost upon us. Please before you vote for that Candidate you love so much, I want you to cast tribalism aside and look at the bigger picture while you ask yourself this question, "does he have our best interest as a nation at heart?
If I'm not mistaken, we've been ruled by two major parties since 1999, APC and PDP but through out the years they've all shown that they are incapable of producing the kind of leader we deserve as the giant of Africa and That they can only produce either incompetent or corrupt leaders... So why don't we look beyond PDP and APC ? Must we keep recycling the same old,corrupt, evil, and deceptive people who are only good at making promises they know they can't or don't intend to fulfill ? A lot of able and well meaning candidates are abound other parties put the problem is that they are never given the chance....

Please, my fellow Nigerians let us come together and prove to those corrupt and evil politicians that we are fed up of bad governance, we are fed up of corruption and that Power belongs to the people

Let us vote for a candidate not with a tribalistic mind set, not because because the candidate is form the north, East, south, or west, not because the candidate is Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba, but Let us all vote for a candidate because we want A BETTER NIGERIA

May the sole of my beloved and favourite president ever, his excellency, President umaru musa yar adua continue to rest in perfect peace, For he had a vision for Nigeria that sadly hasn't been achieved cry
nigeria isnt just the richest country in the continent, nigeria has the potential to become a world superpower and control the affairs of the world and even have deeper and fearsome influence over europe than america does.

it just these old people that are just plainly lead by their greed and desire for petty power cant see the real potential they have, nigeria cant be richer than russia and saudi combined, militarily we have the personnels to conquer europe with the right equipment.

i really wish people can see the real potential of nigeria and make her reach not even her full potential, even closer to her real potential would be ok, nigeria would be second to non. the west wont even stand a chance.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Pootle: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
harry is a simp and thy both traitors

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:
Are you marrying for you or your family?

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Doesn't this Kate woman ever add weight? See how skinny she is.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by suffering: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
1. They’ve relieved themselves off royal duties. Why should they appear in the photograph?

2. Nigerians will forever remain slaves to these people. Their journalists started the title with Megan’s name to signify her as the sole reason Harry didn’t attend. In our stupidity we parroted the same title rather than inserting Harry’s name first. If oyibo really carry am for mind them fit enforce bestiality on our people and we go chop the lifestyle without question. Forget our gra gra wey no dey pass online ramblings.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by gambojimeta: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
What will there presence bring. Will it add 50 more years to the life of the queen or any other member of the racist royal family?

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamMobisola:

Yeah right, you missed out on the word GOOD FAMILY.
This British family that turned Princess Diana's husband and children against her before they finally assasinated her, this same children grew up with regrets of having ever believed what they told them about their mother. The same British family that is filled with evil and hatred. It's just the media hype, the British family is evil. Go and read the history of their family before you start generalising.
You forgot to add that the Queen hid two relatives from public eye, claimed they actually died but kept them hidden in facility for mentally challenged until their real deaths.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by AroleOduduwa2: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dailymice:

You won't support the royal if you know how much they detest anything black and see them as a mere subject. Harry problem started when he decided to marry an American, black for that matter.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by bluefilm: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Harry the SIMP is gone.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
What of the children... what if they come up age and decide to inherit their royal bloodline If that simps mu father I will burn him alive.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Nonexisting: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
OVB123:
I like as you put am. He don follow love comot and hopefully breakfast is not waiting for him. I pray Buckingham palace will be willing to take back a prodigal son just in case.

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is price Prince Charles is going to die like a Prince.. if nah Nigeria movie he will be plotting with his concubine to kill the mother so he can ascend to the thrown
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by pacespot(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
This prince William always dresses like a king, maybe he will be the first of king of United kingdom after the end of royal dynasty in 15th century.

33-Storey Building On Fire In South Korea (Pics, Video) / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims