Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) (38928 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sharatan:
Wealth, affluence and fame is not what you think it is. You see this royal family doing show up and down but we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. We crave for it because we have thirst for the luxury because we don’t have it. But when you get to the top you notice there’s a lot of baggage that comes with it. You have to be mentally and emotionally ready for what it brings., and I’m telling you it’s not funny.

The prince has rejected his fame and glory to be comfortable and happy without all the paparazzi and cameras always in his face.

He’s happier where he is now.

But he has a TV crew with him always.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by 43Ronin: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reflect7:

SLAVE DUNCE.

OK, SO SHE SHOULD QUIETLY ACCEPT THE RACIST PUT-DOWNS AND SMEARS BY THE BRITISH MEDIA BECAUSE OF MONEY AND WEALTH AND 'ROYALTY'?

IF SHE WAS A GOLD DIGGER AS YOU STUPIDLY CLAIM, THEN SHE WOULD HAVE STAYED THERE AND ENDURED THE ABUSE JUST TO BE A 'ROYAL PRINCESS'.

I'M SURE THAT IS WHAT YOU WOULD ADVICE YOUR DAUGHTER TO DO, BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM A COUNTRY WITH ITS MORALS IN THE GUTTER.

Fool, did she marry the British media? Or have you heard from the family that they were racist towards her. Mumu simp

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by ButterBurger: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
davidtemi:

It is a proverb and d reality and it applies not only to d queen, ok.
Get dat to ur little skull
I was talking about the queen, and I don't think you were talking about anyone else except the queen.
So tell me, who needs to get himself together and get things into his skull if not you.
You were wishing the queen to die simply because of your so called leaders of tomorrow.
Idiot, use your head to think straight, not your hand.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
No one should stress my Meghan abeg.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by chukxie(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Rahkman:
No niggers should be allowed into Buckingham

Dense! Blacks have been knighted in the Buckingham palace..
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by goodheart01: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Rahkman:
No niggers should be allowed into Buckingham

So says a white man like u abi? Una too dey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Reflect7: 1:04am On Jun 03, 2022
43Ronin:

Fool, did she marry the British media? Or have you heard from the family that they were racist towards her. Mumu simp

SLAVE DUNCE, IF YOU READ THE EVENTS SURROUNDING MEGHAN MARKLE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SHE WAS SUBJECTED TO THE SEVEREST RACIST TARGETING BY THE BRITISH MEDIA, AND GOT NO SUPPORT FROM THE 'FAMILY', WHICH WAS CONFIRMED BY MOST IMPARTIAL OBSERVERS AND HER HUSBAND AS WELL.

SHE EVEN SUED A TABLOID THERE AND WON IN COURT.

SELF HATING SLAVE YOU.

THEY TREAT YOUR KIND LIKE SCUM AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO STAND UP FOR THEM, YOU JOIN THE SLAVEMASTER IN HATING AND DENIGRATING YOUR OWN.

DISASTER OF A HUMAN BEING.

PEOPLE (SORRY, ANIMALS) LIKE YOU ARE THE CURSE OF THE BLACK RACE.

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by fantasy2018: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2022
See Africans praising their colonial masters. smh!
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by xjiggy: 3:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Woman don turn that one to Prodigal son
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by 43Ronin: 3:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Reflect7:

SLAVE DUNCE, IF YOU READ THE EVENTS SURROUNDING MEGHAN MARKLE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SHE WAS SUBJECTED TO THE SEVEREST RACIST TARGETING BY THE BRITISH MEDIA, AND GOT NO SUPPORT FROM THE 'FAMILY', WHICH WAS CONFIRMED BY MOST IMPARTIAL OBSERVERS AND HER HUSBAND AS WELL.

SHE EVEN SUED A TABLOID THERE AND WON IN COURT.

SELF HATING SLAVE YOU.

THEY TREAT YOUR KIND LIKE SCUM AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO STAND UP FOR THEM, YOU JOIN THE SLAVEMASTER IN HATING AND DENIGRATING YOUR OWN.

DISASTER OF A HUMAN BEING.

PEOPLE (SORRY, ANIMALS) LIKE YOU ARE THE CURSE OF THE BLACK RACE.

Shut the fúck up pussy ass nigger. Tough times don't last only tough people do. Ok, so she sheepishly ran away to America to escape the same racism that get blacks killed on a daily by 5-0. Coward ass bitch nigga, how many times has merkel spoken about racism in usa. Go and tell the bloods and creeps in America that keep shooting themselves that the Queen is their issue. Go and tell fulani herdsmen and farmers in the north that meghan Merkel racism is the reason why they are killing and kidnapping their fellow blackman. . Stupid ass negro talking about racism, didn't she know that the family she's marrying into enslaved the black man for centuries? When she was enjoying the luxurious lifestyle she did not think about the slavery her ancestors were subjected to by Buckingham palace. Didn't she know that the pure gold and diamonds ardorning the palace were stolen from africans. Racism indeed.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Reflect7:

YOUR IGNORANCE STINKS, AND THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE SO EASY TO BE MANIPULATED AND EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILED BY YOUR FAMILIES, PARENTS, POLITICIANS ETC.

THE SAME FAMILY THAT SAW TO THE MURDER OF DIANA. DO YOU EVEN CARE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE? HAVE YOU INVESTIGATED IT THE WAY HARRY AND MEGHAN SURELY WOULD HAVE?

MUMU PEOPLE. ALL YOU SEE IS POWER AND WEALTH, AND CAN'T IMAGINE WHY ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DRAW AWAY FROM THAT, BECAUSE IN YOUR SHALLOW LIVES, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS IN EVERYTHING. MONEY, POWER, WEALTH.

AND YOU WONDER WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CORRUPTION IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU HAVE ZERO MORALS.

I have a right to express my opinion about a subject. If you don't like it, you have a choice to ignore or mix some insecticide with your tea and everything will be alright.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by zoedew: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2022
That’s what his life has ended up with!
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Do you know Queen' Elizabeth's lineage was never meant to enjoy the kingship? Her papa brother, the rightful king abdicated the throne just to go marry a divorcee.

Even if he didn't abdicate the throne, she would've later enjoyed same kingship but on a latter date, probably after the death of her papa brother who passed on without any legitimate heir in 1972 before her own father died in 1952. So, she would've still enjoyed same title as at now. wink
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by helicoptarr: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Dailymice:
Marry a woman that makes family bond stronger not one that takes you far from your own family

Absolutely vital advise, Sir! ... Only that the situation is way more deeply complicated that we can imagine. Theirs is a very special family.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Pootle: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Tradegood:

They are trying to tell you something.

The Queen invites Megan and Harry, but a picture not including them is what is published to the world as the official picture.

The people in the pics are the ones alienating Harry because he married a woman with Black blood in her.

Harry and Megan are the victims here but the red demon piller no wan allow you think straight abi?

@Dailymice, Yoighaman, condemnbattery, BobbyZrealis, kingthreat, Pootle, bluefilm, AFONJAPIG

same as why a white man shouldn't be king of your village one day
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2022
kingthreat:
How you marry an older woman and she estranges you from your family and heritage.
Prince Harry is only fit to be the KING OF SIMPS

Do you know the funny part of it all?
Na even Queen Elizabeth late uncle, King Edward viii nai bring about these SIMPing sef. After all, he abdicated the throne and got married to an american divorcee known as Wallis Warfield Simpson.

When you cut ties with family, royalty, affluence and wealth, then come marry divorcee woman wey dey bear "Simpson" as name, why won't "SIMPing" run in their generation? grin

Prince Harry is just following on his late great grand uncle's footsteps. cool

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by emlexwilson: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
CondemnBattery:
By the time that yeye love go do am shege, it would be too late
Never abandon your family for any woman. I mean any woman. Blood will never divorce you

Forget blood na them Dey still kill there own.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Dailymice:
Marry a woman that makes family bond stronger not one that takes you far from your own family

Marry a woman that makes stronger bonds with the family that hated your mother?
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
What of the children... what if they come up age and decide to inherit their royal bloodline If that simps mu father I will burn him alive.

Inherit the Royal bloodline that hates you because your mum is black?
Have you seen the good life they live in America?
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
43Ronin:
Megan probably knew if she divorces Harry she gets nothing since everything belongs to the queen. The bitter gold digger now played the racist card as if her husband had a chance in the world to be king.

Megan was worth $5 million dollars when she met Harry, she didn’t need his money. Harry never wanted to be king. Some men aren’t obsessed with power and useless titles.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Have you seen the good life they live in America?
my Auntie taught me how to turn hate into love
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Poanan: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dailymice:

When your family makes the mistake of making your wife uncomfortable cos of her race, come back and say this.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Elporo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
43Ronin:
Megan probably knew if she divorces Harry she gets nothing since everything belongs to the queen. The bitter gold digger now played the racist card as if her husband had a chance in the world to be king.

Almighty Harry .. that steals helicopters for clubbing nobody dared give him more than a slap on the wrist, now a royal commoner grin
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by 43Ronin: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Elporo:

Almighty Harry .. that steals helicopters for clubbing nobody dared give him more than a slap on the wrist, now a royal commoner grin

I think he's grandmum later gave him he's own chopper so e fit rest
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Tradegood: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pootle:

same as why a white man shouldn't be king of your village one day
You just wan change discussion.

You no see person wey I quote wetin e write?

And what stops a white coloured person from being king of my village if he is a Nigerian citizen?
That wan no concern me sha.
If you feel like talking just respond, I will reply when I feel like talking.

I no judge the Queen, na the nairaland moniker wey dey insult Harry wife for this picture matter I be dey try correct.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Even if he didn't abdicate the throne, she would've later enjoyed same kingship but on a latter date, probably after the death of her papa brother who passed on without any legitimate heir in 1972 before her own father died in 1952. So, she would've still enjoyed same title as at now. wink
But who knows whether a single, chaste 22 year old Dame would have given him lots of heirs. wink
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Have you seen the good life they
live in America?
The human animal can be very vain atimes. SMH

All members of our human species share over 99% similarity in genetic structure.

The concept of race is just a social construct.

Some white folks in the U.S. and UK have even been found to have African paternal and maternal ancestors that they didn't know about based on DNA test results. Lol
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Atticusxsz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omoluabi16:
But who knows whether a single, chaste 22 year old Dame would have given him lots of heirs. wink

No be small kind chaste o. grin
Although, you aren't far from the truth sha. wink
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Pootle: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Tradegood:

You just wan change discussion.

You no see person wey I quote wetin e write?

And what stops a white coloured person from being king of my village if he is a Nigerian citizen?
That wan no concern me sha.
If you feel like talking just respond, I will reply when I feel like talking.

I no judge the Queen, na the nairaland moniker wey dey insult Harry wife for this picture matter I be dey try correct.

but you mention me, anyway lets try respect ppl tradition if they dont want a black queen or king some day na their choice.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by Tradegood: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pootle:

but you mention me, anyway lets try respect ppl tradition if they dont want a black queen or king some day na their choice.

Oh I mention you.
Okay. Apologies.
I quote many people but I no store the name for head.
(I even think say na one other guy, I be think say him don dey stalk me, na wetin make me log in today sef. No vexgrin)

This other matter wey you wan whip up by force, e no concern me o.
Re: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) by armyofone(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
The Duke and Duchess left on Sunday while the celebration was still on kiss

Don't you just love their 'whatever, i got work back home on Monday - bye'
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / 33-Storey Building On Fire In South Korea (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.