Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station (243 Views)

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast / Starting An Internet Radio Station And Make Money – A Complete Guide / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station by kenniefawole(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hello nairalanders , My name is kennie , a trusted and recommended nairalander , you can verify from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

You can never go wrong investing in media , I have been operating an online radio station for months now and I have finally decide to move it to a physical radio station where we broadcast physically , before today we have been streaming virtually and we had a total of 14,000+ listeners from 30 countries .

I stopped operating around august 2021 in order to move the radio station out of my apartment so I can operate commercially , take interns and eventually have a radio academy and engage in other business activities. My radio station is listed on Wikipedia , stats is available. Right now , I have gotten a space and moved it out but I need a business partner/investors with similar vision to work with .

Great things aren’t owned by 1 person these days , so I am calling out for interested financially buoyant partners (2) , having 3 people fund something makes it easier on each person path .

*PS* - The company is a limited liability, so everything is legally binded . With an online radio station , I can say we can make back our invested capital within a year . I’m always available for a zoom meeting to properly pitch the idea .

There are lot of great ideas , we aren’t only targeting listeners from nigeria but listeners across different globe

Investment type - Full time / Part time partnership

Minimum investment - 200,000

Ways of profit generation

1) Music Airplay and Interviews - We all know we have quite a number of rich folks going into music , this people are always looking for all means to promote themselves , they don’t mind paying to get featured or music AirPlay

2) Internship / Training - The organization is a registered limited liability company , the company is definitely going to be making a lot monthly of training and internship considering the fact that the studio is located in student environment

3) Advertisement placement - We can make fortune from advert placement, our major target is student , so making money from advertisement placement wouldn’t be hard .

4) Shout outs , programs , shows - Creativity, we can create programs where people pay for many extra shout out

5) Sponsorship, partnership and grants

6) From website and mobile app based on the number of listeners

7) Voice overs and jingles

For further discussion and explanations, kindly reach me via the number on my signature

Profit can be maximized within 6 months and the total cost of investment can be recovered. A well detailed breakdown and the profit margin chart is available . For further discussion, kindly send me a DM Via whatsapp
Re: A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station by DollarBuddy: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
kenniefawole:
Hello nairalanders , My name is kennie , a trusted and recommended nairalander , you can verify from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

You can never go wrong investing in media , I have been operating an online radio station for months now and I have finally decide to move it to a physical radio station where we broadcast physically , before today we have been streaming virtually and we had a total of 14,000+ listeners from 30 countries .

I stopped operating around august 2021 in order to move the radio station out of my apartment so I can operate commercially , take interns and eventually have a radio academy and engage in other business activities. My radio station is listed on Wikipedia , stats is available. Right now , I have gotten a space and moved it out but I need a business partner/investors with similar vision to work with .

Great things aren’t owned by 1 person these days , so I am calling out for interested financially buoyant partners (2) , having 3 people fund something makes it easier on each person path .

*PS* - The company is a limited liability, so everything is legally binded . With an online radio station , I can say we can make back our invested capital within a year . I’m always available for a zoom meeting to properly pitch the idea .

There are lot of great ideas , we aren’t only targeting listeners from nigeria but listeners across different globe

Investment type - Full time / Part time partnership

Minimum investment - 200,000

Ways of profit generation

1) Music Airplay and Interviews - We all know we have quite a number of rich folks going into music , this people are always looking for all means to promote themselves , they don’t mind paying to get featured or music AirPlay

2) Internship / Training - The organization is a registered limited liability company , the company is definitely going to be making a lot monthly of training and internship considering the fact that the studio is located in student environment

3) Advertisement placement - We can make fortune from advert placement, our major target is student , so making money from advertisement placement wouldn’t be hard .

4) Shout outs , programs , shows - Creativity, we can create programs where people pay for many extra shout out

5) Sponsorship, partnership and grants

6) From website and mobile app based on the number of listeners

7) Voice overs and jingles

For further discussion and explanations, kindly reach me via the number on my signature

Profit can be maximized within 6 months and the total cost of investment can be recovered. A well detailed breakdown and the profit margin chart is available . For further discussion, kindly send me a DM Via whatsapp

Xup Kenny, I could consider partnering with you. Where is the radio studio gonna be? Can this thing work remotely?

1 Like

Re: A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station by kenniefawole(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
DollarBuddy:

Xup Kenny, I could consider partnering with you. Where is the radio studio gonna be? Can this thing work remotely?

Just like a frequency station , we intend to have the radio station across different state , but for now the first physical studio is located in Osun state , Ile-ife to be precise and yes , things can perfectly work remotely.
Re: A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station by kenniefawole(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Opportunity still opens !
Re: A Business Partner Needed For An Online Radio Station by kaaya149: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing this useful information.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Me: Ajayi Adebayo / Need A Loan With Good Interest Rate For A Month / Content Marketing For Startups In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.