Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate (28183 Views)

Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by MrUchenna1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER......DO WHAT?
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by nkemoma(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by LordEclipse: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
So the rest should hang because Tinubu is giving them free air.?..make he getat
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

That guy is irreparably confused.

He has even managed to confuse himself several times on this forum. What a clown.

Check out his antics a few weeks ago here. We told him off over the stupidity of flogging a dead GEJ Horse but he would not listen like the dullard and blockhead he is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

He has even managed to confuse himself several times on this forum. What a clown.

Hahahahahahahaha....... honestly I've had to ask if there was a prize for being foolish on nairaland because of his conduct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Let us appraise the situation and think together this way...

Tinubu has total controlled over the south west Vis-a-vis that of buhari over the north west and some parts of North east. None of other APC members controlling the south south and south east... grin

So if buhari must choose his successor ..he is either from the north west or south west..and if not from both sides ..APC will die for sure... grin

If not tinubu ,osinbajo is likely to be...

Tinubu has no control of all south west, even Lagos na 60/40

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's the truth. Even if you want to impose it should be Tinubu because he already has majority of the APC members on his side,so it'll be easier to resolve other issues otherwise allow everyone go to the field.

Why do you think others have been begging for consensus? They know they don't stand any chance against Tinubu in a free and fair primary.
Buhari has the right to appoint his candidate, same way Governors and Tinubu have been appointing their successors, we all know Tinubu would win the primary but Buhari doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by President2001(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sanwolu and Oyetola don't want to loose second term
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nigerialabalaba: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
if buhari won oppose tinubu e for don do am since. buhari no be naive foolish old man.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by onuman: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wishful thinking - in the presence of other young, less corrupt, healthy and better educated presidential aspirants in APC.

President Buhari cannot afford to hoist further gnashing of the teeth upon Nigerians.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Buhari has the right to appoint his candidate, same way Governors and Tinubu have been appointing their successors, we all know Tinubu would win the primary but Buhari doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him

I don't have problem with buhari choosing anybody but the person should come to the field and contest with others. Simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
XerXers:
Yoruba people should stop comparing Atiku to Tofa. Atiku is a money bag and experienced politician unlike Tofa. Secondly, Peter Obi will divide southern votes, making victory easy for Atiku
North vote will be divided also because of nnpp

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by ensamy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Since the Emergence of Atiku , Tinubu is no longer a better option to win 2023 Presidential election though he will be a better President than any candidate from North or South. But the structure now get as e be.. shocked shocked
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

I don't have problem with buhari choosing anybody but the person should come to the field and contest with others. Simple!
Did Tinubu allow anybody to come to the field to contest against Sanwolu? Or you think only you guys are wise.Buhari candidate would not win in the primaries, so only his candidate will contest the primary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mossadd:
Only osibanjo/zulum or osibanjo/Elrufai can shake Atiku body well well if osibanjo get apc ticket today I will go and collect my pvc the next day though obi would have been my number one candidate but obi can't win in LP don't let us decieve ourselves voting for obi in Labour Party is wasting of my energy and vote,I will rather sleep at home than to go out under the sun to cast my vote for OBI in Labour or TINUBU
. Obi can't win presidential election now. He doesn't have structure and financial muscles for that. I'm an Igbo but let us tell ourselves the truth

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by IfnobeGod20: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Let us appraise the situation and think together this way...

Tinubu has total controlled over the south west Vis-a-vis that of buhari over the north west and some parts of North east. None of other APC members controlling the south south and south east... grin

So if buhari must choose his successor ..he is either from the north west or south west..and if not from both sides ..APC will die for sure... grin

If not tinubu ,osinbajo is likely to be...
This is the problem I have with some of you. Tinubu has total control of south west. Mr. Man, not only south west, even west south. As it stands, the governor of each state has total control of the delegates in their states because of the delisted statutory delegates. Only elected delegates, three per LGA will vote as delegate. Meaning senators, ministers, reps, commissioners, presidents, governors and their vices, with both former and current would not be voting as delegates.
Wherever Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun governors direct their delegates to, they will follow. Cog sure, Fayemi Aketi and Dapo will never support Tinubu. Take this to bank.
The states so sure for him now is Lagos and Osun. Oyo can only swings to anyone because no governor.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
. Obi can't win presidential election now. He doesn't have structure and financial muscles for that. I'm an Igbo but let us tell ourselves the truth
meaning you as Igbo u can't vote Peter Obi?
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by IamANigerianMan: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mossadd:
Only osibanjo/zulum or osibanjo/Elrufai can shake Atiku body well well if osibanjo get apc ticket today I will go and collect my pvc the next day though obi would have been my number one candidate but obi can't win in LP don't let us decieve ourselves voting for obi in Labour Party is wasting of my energy and vote,I will rather sleep at home than to go out under the sun to cast my vote for OBI in Labour or TINUBU
TINUBU will loose to ATIKU, only Osibanjo and El-Rufai can defeat Atiku
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by dizzi60(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
I’m an Ijaw man, I will only vote PÓ if APC gives it to Tinubu. My choice is PYO
IjawRep:
I and my Ijaw people will vote Peter Obi wether Tinubu get the APC ticket or not.
Because its South East turn.
I hate discrimination.
We Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe out of 380 tribes no be small thing.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by farem: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/apc-primary-sanwo-olu-ganduje-oyetola-insist-on-tinubu-as-consensus-candidate/

These are political lightweights and minority.
They don't can't.
Sanwo-Olu is a political slaves (no mind of his own)
Ganduje has become lightened even in Kano. Shekarau dealt with him and begging. He can't look PMB in the eyes. He's just on eye service.
Oyetola has issues at stake. The only thing he's standing on is Tinubu because Aregbesola faction is shaking him.
So, everything about these trio is understandable
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by TalkingBird: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Humans can never learn.
They have started again.
Suffering will continue
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Did Tinubu allow anybody to come to the field to contest against Sanwolu? Or you think only you guys are wise.Buhari candidate would not win in the primaries, so only his candidate will contest the primary

Somebody bought forms but didn't appear for primary in Lagos. That's not Tinubu's fault.

Thank God for the new electoral act. You can't force anyone to step down unless it's of his own volition.

So buhari's candidate will lose at the eagles square? Hahahahahahahaha........I thought he controls the delegates? Lol..... Buhari is not a good politician,his only respect is his office.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by yusufu16: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ganduje is scheming for VP Slot
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by princeakinola1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why Governor Oyetola always walk in wrong direction?to me Oshinbajo is okay for me
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by PointZerom: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

Somebody bought forms but didn't appear for primary in Lagos. That's not Tinubu's fault.

Thank God for the new electoral act. You can't force anyone to step down unless it's of his own volition.

So buhari's candidate will lose at the eagles square? Hahahahahahahaha........I thought he controls the delegates? Lol..... Buhari is not a good politician,his only respect is his office.
Dont worry, every other aspirant won't come for the primary except Buhari candidate
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by ensamy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
APC should just dissolve the party it already achieved the aim the party was formed to unseat Jonathan. So the confusion it has no aim again.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by PointZerom: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

He's not a good Politician now but Tinubu your Lord and savior surppoted him to be president.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by ChoCho54(f): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Game on. Let's see who blinks first. Tinubu won't go down without a fight
But laslas e go reach ground.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Dont worry, every other aspirant won't come for the primary except Buhari candidate

Hahahahahahahaha.........

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by kingyakos: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Make una go make consensus candidate before buhari come back
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by NwokoloOwa: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
If President Buhari knew he was going to pick a successor why allow such waste of time, energy and money. If you quantify what Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo etc spent over the past 2 months, you will be shocked. Some of these spending contributed to the inflation we are witnessing. I dislike Buhari's nonchalant attitude on critical issues when they are developing only to come out later with controversial and most times solutions that do not endure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.