Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate (28213 Views)

Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

Na ur own problem be that o.

Our position in south west is clear.
Any one is okay, so long they're Yoruba wink
Tuesday is almost here , Buhari will decide who will flag APC flag soon..

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Sammy07: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tuesday is almost here , Buhari will decide who will flag APC flag soon..

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun.

One of them will win it and we'll work with them.
Pen it till Tuesday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

One of them will win it and we'll work with them.
Pen it till Tuesday.
I don't care who wins it, I'm about tinubu not winning it because he won't win it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
SO BE IT, IF THERE MUST BE A CONSENSUS, WHICH IS UNDEMOCRATIC.

ABAT already has about one third of the delegates in his kitty. About ten states and at least about four going by the four governors insisting on him as the most appropriate consensus candidate.

WHICHEVER WAY THIS WENT, APC IS STUCK WITH THE Tinubu PHENOMENON. ANYTHING ON THE CONTRARY, APC AS A POLITICAL PARTY CAN KISS THE PRESIDENCY A GOODBYE.

It is good to be strait forward with your word. Else, APC would not have found itself in the mess they ae in, currently.

WHY SELL FORMS TO ALL TOM DICK AND HARRY. WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WILL BE GUNNING FOR A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE.

Including, why would anyone who made his money through hard work -if any amongst the pack, except one- want to throw away a hundred million Naira and listen cum condone the consensus NONSENSE?

Yar eye go soon clear like Samsung 4k TV. Abi, Tinubu get half the delegates for pocket. So these men wen dey cry, jus dey do am for the birds.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Credible presidency sources had earlier informed Daily Independent that the President is desirous of having his deputy, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo succeed him even though he is yet to formally announce his choice.

I've read three versions of presidency sources today with each version claiming Buhari has endorsed Amaechi, Tinubu, Osinbajo. Spiritual sources in the villa. Lol......

Tinubu’s loyalists are of the view that President Buhari has the right to choose his preferred aspirant but he should allow a primary where other aspirants can test their popularity. Nobody should be asked to step down against their wish”.

Tinubu will defeat the candidate of the president in a free and fair primary. Bring your candidate to the field. Simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

One of them will win it and we'll work with them. Pen it till Tuesday.
Amosun go drop out. While the other thee go carry last

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Carlosdd: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buhari , the jubril of Sudan , the dead man , Fulani head slamming,the this ,the that, have suddenly become south east friend ,mentor just to hate Tinubu and south west

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Sammy07: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't care who wins it, I'm about tinubu not winning it because he won't win it

Oh, that's ur problem with Tinubu.

BTW, ain't you rooting for amaechi or the scale has fallen from ur eyes? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Sammy07: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Amosun go drop out. While the other thee go carry last

So who go carry first? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abdul05:
Let us appraise the situation and think together this way...

Tinubu has total controlled over the south west Vis-a-vis that of buhari over the north west and some parts of North east. None of other APC members controlling the south south and south east... grin

So if buhari must choose his successor ..he is either from the north west or south west..and if not from both sides ..APC will die for sure... grin

If not tinubu ,osinbajo is likely to be...

Absolutely! Very simple political mathematics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

I will make my candidate known after Tuesday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

So who go carry first? undecided

I no know. Unlike orna I no dey form nostradamus. I jus dey say the obvious
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
SO BE IT, IF THERE MUST BE A CONSENSUS, WHICH IS UNDEMOCRATIC.

ABAT already has about one third of the delegates in his kitty. About ten states and at least about four going by the four governors insisting on him as the most appropriate consensus candidate.

WHICHEVER WAY THIS WENT, APC IS STUCK WITH THE Tinubu PHENOMENON. ANYTHING ON THE CONTRARY, APC AS A POLITICAL PARTY CAN KISS THE PRESIDENCY A GOODBYE.

It is good to be strait forward with your word. Else, APC would not have found itself in the mess they ae in, currently.

WHY SELL FORMS TO ALL TOM DICK AND HARRY. WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WILL BE GUNNING FOR A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE.

Including, why would anyone who made his money through hard work -if any amongst the pack, except one- want to throw away a hundred million Naira and listen cum condone the consensus NONSENSE?

Buhari is just a confusionist. He has failed to show leadership both to the country and to his party.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Akurakambe(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mossadd:
Only osibanjo/zulum or osibanjo/Elrufai can shake Atiku body well well if osibanjo get apc ticket today I will go and collect my pvc the next day though obi would have been my number one candidate but obi can't win in LP don't let us decieve ourselves voting for obi in Labour Party is wasting of my energy and vote,I will rather sleep at home than to go out under the sun to cast my vote for OBI in Labour or TINUBU
Your opinion. I'm wasting my vote on Peter Obi
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
XerXers:
Yoruba people should stop comparing Atiku to Tofa. Atiku is a money bag and experienced politician unlike Tofa. Secondly, Peter Obi will divide southern votes, making victory easy for Atiku

Peter Obi and kwankwaso have weakened atiku's chances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Obi Pandora will only divide SE vote. There is nothing like SOUTHERN votes.

PDP will even still win the SE, if you have money we can take a bet on it.

Lastly, the West is different from the East just as the South is different from the East. Nothing like Southern unity, stop living in delusion.

Absolutely I think the pdp will still win the south east but Obi will reduce the margin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
fyneguy:

cheesy these people think SW will vote for Peter Obi.

Yoruba are waiting for Tinubu to get APC ticket, then people will see SW magic lol

South west is a complete one way for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Ayed44: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Game on. Let's see who blinks first. Tinubu won't go down without a fight
Tinubu has no one to fight with. If the governors fail to agree on a consensus candidate, then Buhari will use his discretion to pick any candidate he likes and impose same on the party and nobody would complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nigerialabalaba: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
” They are also of the views that if the party insists on fielding a consensus candidate, then that candidate must be Tinubu as he is the only one with the clout to defeat a strong politician like Atiku”.

dis go wounjor awon omo ibo miscreants on nl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Yar eye go soon clear like Samsung 4k TV. Abi, Tinubu get half the delegates for pocket. So these men wen dey cry, jus dey do am for the birds.

You obviously don't understand this game. Lol..... Crying out is part of the game and the sound is reverberating to the right quarters. You don't know how emotional politics and propaganda works in this game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol. Check this clown out. Were you not shouting GEJ for weeks to then shift to Amaechi? Now you know that those two are not in consideration you suddenly "dont care who wins it".

How many times are you going to disgrace yourself on this forum. You'd win the biggest dullard of Nairaland, by landslide votes, if the poll for that was conducted today.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

Forget that confused element

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by teadrake(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imortal001:
I pity tinubu and his gang!
Really?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I will make my candidate known after Tuesday

Hahahahahahahaha.....see dis one. Is Jonathan still coming?

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ayed44:
Tinubu has no one to fight with. If the governors fail to agree on a consensus candidate, then Buhari will use his discretion to pick any candidate he likes and impose same on the party and nobody would complain.

Imposition is not possible bro.
Thanks to the new electoral act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
” They are also of the views that if the party insists on fielding a consensus candidate, then that candidate must be Tinubu as he is the only one with the clout to defeat a strong politician like Atiku”.

dis go wounjor awon omo ibo miscreants on nl

That's the truth. Even if you want to impose it should be Tinubu because he already has majority of the APC members on his side,so it'll be easier to resolve other issues otherwise allow everyone go to the field.

Why do you think others have been begging for consensus? They know they don't stand any chance against Tinubu in a free and fair primary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

Buhari is just a confusionist. He has failed to show leadership both to the country and to his party.

This is true and this is why he will face more resistance with this his final demand than any he has put before his APC stalwarts before.

Many Governors know he is gone next May. They will not, without a fight, accede to a request from Buhari they know will kill a winning and ruling platform they want to continue using in the future.

They would rather dare Buhari and fight for the candidate that can unify the Party, defeat Atiku and create, going forward, an APC that deserves to be called a ruling Party and not the current joke the Party is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

You obviously don't understand this game. Lol..... Crying out is part of the game and the sound is reverberating to the right quarters. You don't know how emotional politics and propaganda works in this game.

I jus dey laff you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Check this clown out. Were you not shouting GEJ for weeks to then shift to Amaechi? Now you know that those two are not in consideration you suddenly "dont care who wins it".

How many times are you going to disgrace yourself on this forum. You'd win the biggest dullard of Nairaland, by landslide votes, if the poll for that was conducted today.

That guy is irreparably confused.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
This was exactly how confused and selfish they ruled the country for 7yrs and still want to attempt. Let them be confused till the deadline date is passed then what happened to them in River State will happen to them in next year presidential election
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is true and this is why he will face more resistance with this his final demand than any he has put before his APC stalwarts before.

Many Governors know he is gone next May. They will not, without a fight, accede to a request from Buhari they know will kill a winning and ruling platform they want to continue using in the future.

They would rather dare Buhari and fight for the candidate that can unify the Party, defeat Atiku and create, going forward, an APC that deserves to be called a ruling Party and not the current joke the Party is.

You nailed it. These governors are more politically experienced than Buhari. They know what's up. They've started daring him to pick his choice and allow others test their popularity.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I jus dey laff you

Una too dull 4 here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Supreme Court Strikes Out Three Other Pending Appeals / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) / Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.