Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate (28214 Views)

Buhari, Governors Agree On Adamu As Consensus Chair / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Reality3080: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
XerXers:
Yoruba people should stop comparing Atiku to Tofa. Atiku is a money bag and experienced politician unlike Tofa. Secondly, Peter Obi will divide southern votes, making victory easy for Atiku
so u think atiku is that popular in d north?
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
All these SW propagandists no go allow PMB choose his successor. Why must it be a Yoruba man only in their analysis? PMB'S candidate will shock many by Tuesday

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by ChoCho54(f): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

There is nothing Meth cannot cause.
Mkpurumiri is why Tinubu is bent on self destruct.

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by bonnyhope: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Philipponzaghi post=113404314]

That’s why Ijaw delegates did not vote Anyim an Ibo candidate in the PDP presidential primaries. Except if your support for them is just audio.

We have numerous Ijaw sons/daughters clearly supporting Asiwaju so you also have the right to support Peter Obi or Atiku.

It is democracy, one man one vote! [/quote]

Not in the North

One person votes miore than one time
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Khaysee: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
June 7 is the day we waiting for
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
PointZerom:

He's not a good Politician now but Tinubu your Lord and savior surppoted him to be president.

Una nor dey ever get sense.
Of course Tinubu supported him for strategic reasons and it paid off. Tinubu as a smart politician took advantage of buhari's followership in the north and brought his southwest bloc to it to send PDP packing. Does that make Buhari a good politician? He didn't even know how he became candidate of the APC in 2015. Thanks to Tinubu and Amaechi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Dapson73(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
XerXers:
Yoruba people should stop comparing Atiku to Tofa. Atiku is a money bag and experienced politician unlike Tofa. Secondly, Peter Obi will divide southern votes, making victory easy for Atiku

Did your fathers voted MKO before he emerged?

Asiwaju is more experienced and with heavy pocket too.

Peter Obi is a good product no doubt but his supporters aren't helping him at all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mickykarim:
SO BE IT, IF THERE MUST BE A CONSENSUS, WHICH IS UNDEMOCRATIC.

ABAT already has about one third of the delegates in his kitty. About ten states and at least about four going by the four governors insisting on him as the most appropriate consensus candidate.

WHICHEVER WAY THIS WENT, APC IS STUCK WITH THE Tinubu PHENOMENON. ANYTHING ON THE CONTRARY, APC AS A POLITICAL PARTY CAN KISS THE PRESIDENCY A GOODBYE.

It is good to be strait forward with your word. Else, APC would not have found itself in the mess they ae in, currently.

WHY SELL FORMS TO ALL TOM DICK AND HARRY. WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WILL BE GUNNING FOR A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE.

Including, why would anyone who made his money through hard work -if any amongst the pack, except one- want to throw away a hundred million Naira and listen cum condone the consensus NONSENSE?
All these bravado will end by Tuesday
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by farem: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sammy07:

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ameachi Fayemi, Amosun.

One of them will win it and we'll work with them.
Pen it till Tuesday.

Fixed
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Reference(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
The longer this nonsense continues the more the tendency that the APC fragments.

The only reason I comment on topics like these is not to chase individuals like most ignorant Nigerians that cannot see beyond their noses but in the interest of democracy to which the APC is an important institutional player.

And just like my desire post 2015 for the PDP to survive, the same is becoming very concerning about the ruling APC as blatant greed is threatening to destroy it, so sane minds have to speak up and call these brigands masquerading as leaders to uphold democratic principles and allow the party to survive because the APC is clearly tottering.

No individual should be bigger than the institution he belongs and no individual ambition or aspiration should be bigger than the collective vision, will and impetus of the institution he or she hopes to vehicle to leadership.

Just as I always kicked against a one party state in the heydays of the APC, the same sad scenario is playing out again. And like the sunset of every great empire it is often traced to injustice, inequity and greed, vicious anti-social cancers that eat them up and corrode them to nothingness from within.

In this present scenario of imbroglio in the APC, the opposition PDP sadly does not need to work hard to regain power which is a terrible disservice to the hapless citizens of this structurally degraded country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by bonnyhope: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

If Dollar can buy primaries, who tells you it won’t buy general election?

The Nigerian populace have the same mindset as the delegates. So if the Ijaw delegates can sell out and deny Ibo Anyim, who tell you they won’t sell out and vote Atiku instead of Obi Pandora in the election?

Why would they vote Anyim whom they knew He was not serious
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by PointZerom: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

Una nor dey ever get sense.
Of course Tinubu supported him for strategic reasons and it paid off. Tinubu as a smart politician took advantage of buhari's followership in the north and brought his southwest bloc to it to send PDP packing. Does that make Buhari a good politician? He didn't even know how he became candidate of the APC in 2015. Thanks to Tinubu and Amaechi.

Mr sense, you are only telling us here that Tinubu didn't support Buhari for the good of NIGERIA but for Tinubu's selfish interest.
NOW TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SENSE.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Alamsvcc: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
yusufu16:
Ganduje is scheming for VP Slot

You are very correct bro.....but rightnow he is sharing his lordship in Kano with Kwankwaso and Shakarau....
Infact I see some people carrying their baggages from APC
to other political parties after the primaries.
I also know that the likes of SDP will be earnestly waiting for the arrival of bro Tinubu and his aggrieved desciples.
Next will be full of surprises.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
I and my Ijaw people will vote Peter Obi wether Tinubu get the APC ticket or not.
Because its South East turn.
I hate discrimination.
We Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe out of 380 tribes no be small thing.

You want Ijaw to vote Igbo but you Igbos can never vote an Ijaw man.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Rawtruth1: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mere wishful thinking and daydreaming.. Unfortunately
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Lacash: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/apc-primary-sanwo-olu-ganduje-oyetola-insist-on-tinubu-as-consensus-candidate/
And the party flag bearer goes to nobody else but the number one CITY BOY Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu…The Jagaban Borgue himself. The maker of the Kings Kaafata cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Lionnation: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
itaewon:

that is your problem
what about you what is your own problem
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
XerXers:

@bolded: Stop taking mkporu miri

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Belleful: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
I and my Ijaw people will vote Peter Obi wether Tinubu get the APC ticket or not.
I hate discrimination.
We Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe out of 380 tribes no be small thing.
But ur ijaw brother, senator James manager refuse to accept that it was the turn of the urhobos to govern Delta state.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by caprini1: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
North vote will be divided also because of nnpp
I don't trust the Northern politicians,judging by what Tambuwal did to Wike at the PDP primaries.APC needs to sit up .
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by chloride6: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Insistence ni
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

ABAT already has about one third of the delegates in his kitty. About ten states and at least about four going by the four governors insisting on him as the most appropriate consensus candidate.

WHICHEVER WAY THIS WENT, APC IS STUCK WITH THE Tinubu PHENOMENON. ANYTHING ON THE CONTRARY, APC AS A POLITICAL PARTY CAN KISS THE PRESIDENCY A GOODBYE.

It is good to be strait forward with your word. Else, APC would not have found itself in the mess they ae in, currently.

WHY SELL FORMS TO ALL TOM DICK AND HARRY. WHEN YOU KNEW YOU WILL BE GUNNING FOR A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE.

Including, why would anyone who made his money through hard work -if any amongst the pack, except one- want to throw away a hundred million Naira and listen cum condone the consensus NONSENSE?
Withdrawal forms were slotted into their forms, that was a message to a discerning person
If after knowing that there is withdrawal form in the package, a candidate still insisted and bought the form they have themselves to blame
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Abujason: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very funny set of people.
First, you and your principal, Tinubu are against consensus.
All of a sudden you are for it as long as Tinubu becomes the candidate. What kind of people are you?
You want to be on both sides of everything. Be principled and take a stand then stick with it for once, Damn it!
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Bigbayour: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
IjawRep:
I hate discrimination.
We Ijaws beinsg the 4th largest tribe out of 380 tribes no be small thing.

Shut up!!! You and your Ijaw Brothers dont have voters card. If you like,drink Snipper. Tinubu is our Next President

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mossadd:
Only osibanjo/zulum or osibanjo/Elrufai can shake Atiku body well well if osibanjo get apc ticket today I will go and collect my pvc the next day though obi would have been my number one candidate but obi can't win in LP don't let us decieve ourselves voting for obi in Labour Party is wasting of my energy and vote,I will rather sleep at home than to go out under the sun to cast my vote for OBI in Labour or TINUBU

You speaking from your region.

Osinbajo is not liked at all in the north because they see him as a religious bigot and an anti north.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Abujason: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

You people no go kill pesin with una abracadabra political calculations. Tinubu already has 10 states in his kitty? Tinubu that is not even sure of Lagos state. Oba if Lagos has already endorsed Osinbajo. Ambode and his people won’t support him. Osinbajo people within Lagos won’t support him. So where are 10 states you have placed in his kitty. You guys are among those that lecture people that elections are not won online but you have already declared victory. We will soon see.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Kfed4ril(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bragalane:
Who ask your Igbo father any questions or how does the foolishness you have to spew got to do with the tried or who told you not to vote the Pandora Criminal on this thread ? If you like you can vote the devil but others must have their say n if they are more in number than you their candidate must have their way ahead of yours even if your entire household die over that na burn throway dem go burn your Igbo papa.

Tomorrow this bastard illiterate will open his dirty mouth to call Igbo’s hateful tribe.
What is loveful about you or your tribe?
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by ButterBurger: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku will defeat Tinubu in general, fear north, this election is gonna be between Yoruba and christians, make una keep quiet with una old scope and irrelevant movement.
It's just wailing as usual for Tinubu slaves.
Re: APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate by Halo22: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
This battle will be a strong one... I can't wait to be a spectator that day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Businessman, Edwin Umealo, In Anambra / Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.