Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him (2932 Views)

Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At A Shopping Mall But The Guy Turned Her Down / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by JoshuaDoku: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
A young man has been left embarrassed at a supermarket after going down on his knees to propose to the love of his life but got rejected in Kenya.

The man felt more embarrassed not only because he was delayed but the shoppers acted unconcerned instead of helping him get the attention of his girlfriend.

It all started when the man went on his knees to ask his girlfriend to be his forever while they were shopping.

The guy knelt for some seconds because the girl was footing the bail of the things they bought and did not realize what was going on behind her.

Instead of alerting the lady to check what was behind, the cashiers and the customers pretended as though nothing has happened and went on doing their thing.

After some time, the girl turned and saw her man kneeling with a ring in his hand, which was when she became stunned and reacted.

Meanwhile, some employees of the supermarket applauded the guy for mapping up a good strategy to put the girl in awe.

Watch the amazing video below..

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-girlfriend-mall/

1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by wis3(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
It will end it tears.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by God1000(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Such ignominy, I will never be part of this new madness

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Kollins11: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Serves him right
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
no love for broke guys grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Zonefree(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
It will end it tears.
It ended in sorrow for him. I must applaud the lady.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Nonexisting: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Too many stress in the country lately. No one has time for simps anymore. See the idiot disgracing his father by kneeling down for a liability to come into life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by wis3(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
Such ignominy, I will never be part of this new madness
it's dumb. I don't see how a man should ridicule himself before the public because he wants to show how much a woman means to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by wis3(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:

It ended in sorrow for him. I must applaud the lady.
a woman who's really into you would not let you embarrass yourself like this.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Afamsi: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
It is a nonsense thing to do

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Quite disgraceful, he has learnt the hard way
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Rastaramsey(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
The girl dey foot the bills and you get mind still propose to am that particular place grin grin grin grin
Instead make you go hustle

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by jamesversion: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
The lady I'm dating is waiting for me to even jokingly ask 'will you marry me' She has asked indirectly and directly over a 100 times and I usually brush the question off.

If I pull this stunt even for her dream, she go jump up, her head go touch ceiling.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Ebymyk(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
it's dumb. I don't see how a man should ridicule himself before the public because he wants to show how much a woman means to him.
I tell you.... Totally agree with you...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Meekymannia: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
I really love that. Some shameless guys kneeling down with their 2 left legs. I think he deserve more than this. You never see anything...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by LordJoffrey(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
So it's their job to help him abi
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Shedrill(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
jamesversion:
The lady I'm dating is waiting for me to even jokingly ask 'will you marry me' She has asked indirectly and directly over a 100 times and I usually brush the question off.

If I pull this stunt even for her dream, she go jump up, her head go touch ceiling.

See wetin you dey do person daughter
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by FahBuLous: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
That's a very stupid man kneeling down like a big bl00dy f00lish goat..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Medianna(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
See as he kneel down like his life depends on it.
Anyway its a weird world, perhaps it does.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Lisong(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
In this era of skits, when i see stunts like this I just waka pass. Dem fit wan use una free of charge to act their skit.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Medianna(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
jamesversion:

Naso you fine reach??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
wis3:
a woman who's really into you would not let you embarrass yourself like this.

I think the girl even try sef to save this irredeemable idiot from public outcry
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Biggie999(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol.. Unnecessary Public staunt
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by pointblank247(m): 5:40am On Jun 03, 2022
SIMP.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by TeeGentle(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Why will he propose publicly
He wan dey BUGA
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Mall But Everyone Surprisingly Ignore Him by Fanikoko: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2022
jamesversion:

Na so that guy for the video think too
Make am go mumu this nonsense
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Eyeball Licking Fetish... / What Is That Weird Thing About You? / You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.